Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tammy and Josh - Part 3

"Tammy takes her neighbor's virginity"

7
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Today was Friday. Josh flew home from high school and quickly changed his clothes. He flopped down on his bed and began to watch television, but his mind was on Tammy. He pictured her as she was last night, in the bathroom with her shirt off. It was all he could do to not rub his cock just thinking about her.

“Josh?” His mom stuck her head in his door. “Listen, dear. Your father and I are going out for the evening. We will probably be home very late, so I already set it up with Tammy for you to stay the evening over there. She said you could spend the night, if you’d like.” Josh nodded.

“I guess that will be okay.” He tried to sound nonchalant. “I can always bunk on the couch. Maybe she and I can rent some movies.” He kept his eyes on the show he was pretending to watch. His mom left.

Two hours later, his dad knocked on the door. “Hey, pal! How’s it going?” Josh sat up on his bed. “Josh, here’s a twenty for you and Tammy; in case you want to grab some movies or get a pizza.” He handed his son the money. “I’d pack a bag with stuff. It’ll probably easier to just fall asleep over there.” Josh nodded.

Ten minutes later, his parents called up to him to tell him goodbye. A few minutes after that he heard them drive down the road. Josh jumped up and went to his bathroom to freshen up. “I get to see Tammy’s tits again!” He said out loud to no one.

He ran out of the house and soon was knocking on her front door. Tammy opened it up with a wry grin. “What do you want?” She asked.

“Aw, nothing really. Can I come in?” She let him in.

Josh moved past her, and heard the “click” of the door lock. Tammy was taking no chances. “So, Josh. Have you kept your promise?” He nodded his head, grinning. She moved closer to him. “Well then, I’ll keep mine.” She took his hands and moved them up to her breasts. Josh eagerly squeezed her full globes.

“We can order pizza, if you’d like. I don’t think we are going to need movies tonight.” She giggled. He let her order from the local pizza place. While she was on the phone, he moved behind her and slipped his hands around to grasp her breasts. He pulled her to him, and Tammy could feel his hardened cock pressing against her ass. She let out a sigh.

While they waited for the pizza, Tammy had Josh remove her shirt and bra. Then they both sat on the couch. Tammy watched television while Josh played with her tits. Her nipples grew hard from his contact. Soon she had her hand on his crotch, and was rubbing his hard cock through his jeans.

“Do you masturbate?” Her question shocked him. He turned red. She laughed. “Come on, Josh! I masturbate! Let’s be up front about it.” He nodded, but she shook her head. “Say it! It’s better if we verbalize these things.”

“Yeah, Tammy, I masturbate.” He was embarrassed, but he realized that she wasn’t uncomfortable at all. He decided that he wasn’t going to be, either. “How do you masturbate?” He waited for her to answer.

“Oh, no sir! Let’s take our time”, she laughed. “Just enjoy my breasts for now.” He wondered what she meant by “for now”. She returned her attention to the show, and he caressed her breasts, lifting them up to see what they looked like underneath. He decided to change his position, so he laid his head on her lap so he could be more comfortable.

Tammy smiled, liking the fact that he was using initiative in exploring her breasts. They stayed that way until the doorbell rang. Tammy made no move to cover herself. “Get the money and pay for the pizza.” He answered the door and paid the delivery guy. He glanced back at Tammy, but she hadn’t moved. It was dark in the room, so neither he nor the delivery guy could see that she was bare on top.

After he shut the door, Tammy got up and moved to the kitchen ahead of him. He watched her breasts sway back and forth as she moved around. “This is getting me too excited,” he thought. She got him and her drinks, and he dished them both up some pizza. They ate in silence. Tammy had an amused smile on her face, since he couldn’t keep his eyes off her boobs.

“Are you going to spend the night, Josh?” He nodded. “Okay, then before we go to bed we need to take a shower. Okay?” Again he nodded. He thought it strange that she said “we” and “shower” instead of “you” and “showers”. But he didn’t comment on it.

They finished supper and cleaned up the mess. “Let’s take a shower now”, she suggested, and led him upstairs to the bathroom. She stood before him and said, “Take off my jeans and panties, Josh.” He obeyed. Soon she was standing before him totally naked. She was a chubby woman. But she still looked fabulous, because she was pretty and because her breasts were so spectacular.

Josh looked her over, and she let him. Tammy even spread her legs a bit in order to give him a better view of her pussy. She was trim, but not shaved. Her blonde hair was complimented by her blondish-brown pubic hair. Tammy saw that his cock was about to burst through his jeans. It made her nipples stick out even further.

Then she undressed him. By the time she got to his underwear, he had a wet spot that was spreading across the front. She knew he was going to cum by the time he was halfway through their shower. So she decided to act.

“I’m going to give you a blow job. You know what that is, huh?” Josh nodded. “I’m going to do it because it looks like you are going to cum and I don’t want it to go to waste.” He nodded. “But after this, fair is fair. Making love is a two-way street. It’s the only way it works.” She dropped to her knees in front of him.

Josh had a nice-sized cock for a guy his age. It was probably almost 7” long, and thick. “God, I’m a lucky gal!” Tammy thought, as she took his cock in her mouth. He groaned with pleasure. At first she held his cock in her hand and licked and sucked his head. But as she got her mouth wrapped around his shaft, she let go so that she could take him fully in her mouth.

He looked down to see his friend’s head bobbing up and down below him. The feelings in his cock were incredible! It wasn’t long before he felt a surge welling up inside him. His hands reached for her head, and he held her against his body.

Tammy felt his hands forcing her to take him deeper into her mouth. “Deep throat. Okay, loosen up!” she told herself as she submitted to his passion. Tammy widened her mouth to receive Josh deeper inside her mouth. He plunged his cock all the way until her lips touched his pubic base.

She felt the firmness of his shaft press between her lips. Josh’s meat was warm against the inside of her mouth and tongue. Tammy hardened the tip of her tongue as it slid along his cock. Her mouth was changing from a place of expression to a point of penetration.

Tammy welcomed the change, knowing that, at this moment, his need for sexual release outweighed her need to showcase her desire. Passion and technique changed to muscle and function as her willingness to please Josh caused her to become an object, and not necessarily a person.

The more fully she took him in, the more he kept thrusting long and steady inside her mouth. Suddenly she felt him jerk in her mouth, and she pulled back a bit to receive his cum in her mouth. The tip of his cock was soft, and quivering with excitement. God, he came a lot! Waves of cum spurted into her mouth, and it took everything she had to keep it all in her mouth and to swallow.

After a minute or so, Josh finished. Tammy kept sucking his cock, willing more cum to come out. Then she stood up, licking her lips.

They stood in the shower and Tammy let the water cascade over her body while Josh watched. After she had completely wet, they switched places. Then they both took some soap and began to lather each other up. While they lathered, Tammy talked.

“Alright, Josh. I’ve decided to be your sex coach. In reality, we will become lovers. But I realize that you are growing older, and that you will go away to college.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

And even before that, you will surely get a girlfriend in high school. So, if you are willing, I am going to teach you how to be a great lover. But you will have to obey me. And you will have to keep this great secret.”

“I will,” Josh gushed. “I’ve always loved you like a sister and a friend. Now I will protect our secret and, hopefully, become a good lover to you.”

Tammy gave him a sweet smile. “Thank you, Josh! You don’t know what that means to an older woman like me. I’ve been horny for a long time.”

They finished their shower and toweled each other off. Then both of them got dressed and set the house up in case someone came to check up on them. Tammy set sheets and a blanket next to the couch. Then she went to her bedroom to prepare for their night together. Josh went to the basement to turn on some lights for an alibi. Then he sprang upstairs to join Tammy in her bedroom.

It had been a life-changing day. Tonight was going to change their relationship forever.

Tammy had changed into her pajamas. Josh had always been amused at her long bottoms and long-sleeved top. But now, knowing what she looked like naked, his eyes took her figure in with interest. “Go brush your teeth and get ready for bed,” she suggested. “We are going to take it slow so you will learn more thoroughly.”

When Josh returned, Tammy pulled back the sheets and blanket and motioned him beside her. “Let’s watch a movie. I want us to spoon for a while. That is when you lay behind me, side by side, and I lay in your arms. I want you to concentrate on holding me without caressing me, and concentrating on not letting your cock get hard.

When it does, you can pull your thighs away a bit if you need to. But I want you to keep holding me until you no longer stay hard. Enjoy the movie more than you enjoy holding me.” Josh slid in beside her as she pressed “Play” on the remote. He had put his shorts on, and a tee shirt, too.

At first his cock began to firm up. Tammy felt it press in between her ass cheeks. “Ignore it”, she said, reaching back to give his ass a firm caress. Josh put his arm around her, holding her tummy. They watched the movie in silence. It took over ten minutes for his cock to soften again.

Tammy whispered, “There are a few reasons why you need to be able to control your cock, Josh. For now, the most important one is if someone were to knock on the front door. You will have to rush down and open it while I turn on the television or go into the kitchen, and you can’t have a hard-on in progress.”

“I see what you mean,” Josh said.

She continued. “Another reason is that you do not want to show your excitement too soon. You want to have her woo you as much as you woo your girl. But the most important reason is that when you make love, and are fucking her, you want to be able to have enough stamina to prolong the sex and ensure she has a strong and complete orgasm. If you do not learn this, you will be a poor lover, and it will be frustrating to your girl. Do you understand?”

“Yeah. How do I do that?”

Tammy looked back at him. “Well, the best way is for me to train you to maintain your erection for as long as you can without cumming. It will involve us stopping our fucking while you get control over your cock. Another way is for you not to masturbate a lot. Both men and women make this mistake, and it affects their love-making.

You can also do an exercise with your cock muscles that help you strengthen the one that controls your ejaculation. Between these four you will learn to control your cock and become a better lover.”

She turned back to the movie, and they watched together in silence until it finished. After it finished, Tammy turned the channel so they could watch a television show. “Okay, Josh. You can now touch me under my pajamas. My bra is off, so you should begin by caressing my breasts slowly and softly. Do not concentrate on any one part of my breast. I’ll tell you when to do something else.”

Josh slipped one hand up her pajama top and found her breasts. He took his time, although he was nervous, and caressed her. When his fingers found her nipple, his cock hardened again. “Keep touching my breasts, and concentrate on letting your cock go soft again,” she gently instructed.

It took longer for him to get his cock soft, because of the excitement of touching her breasts. Josh put his mind fully on relaxing, and on being as gentle as possible. Tammy’s nipples seemed to get stiffer. He didn’t know what that meant, but he decided to ask her later. He had his hands full right now, no pun intended.

After a while his cock softened as the novelty of her breasts began to wear off. “Okay, Josh,” Tammy spoke suddenly in the silence. “Slip your hand down my pajamas and begin to touch my pussy. Remember to go slow and be gentle. Don’t poke around, though. Let your hands graze my skin and pubic hair and feel my wetness and the soft tissues of my pussy.” Tammy spread her legs a bit to let his hand find her warm, wet lips between her thighs. She felt his cock go hard immediately, and smiled. “I feel good, don’t I,” she whispered. Josh muttered his agreement.

His whole body was numb with excitement. Her pussy was wet and soft and warm to his touch. What a rush! His cock throbbed, and he broke into a slight sweat.

Josh felt her pussy’s folds under his fingertips. There was a small finger of flesh that poked out from the upper region of her pussy. Again he stifled the urge to ask her a question. He heard her breathing begin to grow heavy. “I hope I am doing the right thing,” he said to himself.

Tammy turned to lay on her back more. Her legs had spread wider, and pushed the covers off of them. She, too, was sweating a bit. Her knees rose a bit and bent as she spread her legs wider to offer her soft wetness for his viewing and touching pleasure.

Her pussy glistened with her juices in the light of the television. The finger of flesh had gotten firmer, and stuck out from her folds. Josh looked at Tammy’s face. Even in the dark he could tell she was flush; her eyes were closed and she was enjoying his touch.

“Okay, Josh.” She looked at him with desire. “Move down between my legs and face me. Then put your mouth on my pussy and begin to lick it.” As he took his place she continued. “It will taste different than anything you have ever tasted. It will be tangy, sweet, and have other qualities to it. But you must lick and swallow it.”

Josh bent his head to her pussy and gingerly took a lick. It wasn’t bad. Tammy let out a soft moan. He took this as a good sign and continued to lick her. “You can even lick inside me,” she said, her voice growing husky with her desire.

The more he licked her, the better her pussy began to taste. She was right. It did taste different. As he continued, Tammy moaned more and more. He knew he was doing something right.

He had completely forgotten about trying to keep his cock soft. It was throbbing wildly, and he was about to cum. Remembering his newness to making love, Tammy pulled him up on top of her. “Take your cock in your hand and slide it into my pussy,” she commanded with a smile.

He did as he was told, and soon his cock plunged inside her and he gasped out loud. “Oh, she is hot inside!” he screamed his thoughts in his head. He began to instinctively thrust in and out of her. Tammy squeezed his ass with her hands as she held him against her.

Tammy started gasping, “Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!” as he slid his cock in and out of her wet hole. He was about to cum, but so was she. She pulled him down to her chest and held him as they both began to release. Josh was banging against her crotch with all his might, and it felt so good to her! Soon he finished, and slumped against her. Her own orgasm continued as she concentrated on his cock filling her, touching the walls of her vagina.

She held him in her arms, letting his body press against her as if they were one. They were one now. She had taken his virginity in a sweet, intense love session that was to be the first of many for years to come. “You are no longer a virgin, Josh,” she whispered in his ear.

After they lay there for a while, she began to answer his questions and give him pointers for the future. Then they fell asleep. He never slept on the couch at her house again.

Published 
Written by Subtle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments