Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The African Adventure Continues!

"A passing acquaintance makes a welcome visit"

25
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My mobile phone buzzed into life. I lifted the phone and looked at the time. 6.40 am.

"What the fuck," I thought.

Then I saw who it was. My friend from Nigeria. After our night of passion in Lagos, I had only spoken to her on a handful of occasions. True, we had tried a little cyber-sex once or twice, but it was nothing like the real thing. She must be feeling horny and wanted to listen to me arouse her as she fucked herself with the vibrator I knew she owned.

I pressed the green reply button and I heard her sexy smoky voice.

"Hello, darling. I'm at Heathrow. How do I get to you?"

I was stunned and had difficulty collecting my thoughts. Eventually, I gave her directions and told her I would collect her from an underground station nearby. She repeated the instructions to make sure she was clear. I had ninety minutes or so to get up, shave, shower, dress, tidy up my apartment, and go to the all-night Asian mini-mart to get milk, bread, and some items that would comprise a decent breakfast.

I completed my last-minute to-do list as my phone rang again. She was now "overground" on the Underground. I told her I would pick her up from the next station. It was still relatively early so I could pull up right outside the station entrance. I helped her get her luggage into the car, gave her a brief kiss, and set off back to my place.

It was less than five minutes before I pushed my key into the lock and invited Berry into my living room. Breakfast, with coffee, fresh orange juice, and croissants was all laid out. I asked her what she would like. In response, she pulled me towards her, kissed me deeply, and breathlessly said,

"I want you to fuck me for breakfast."

We sidled to the bedroom, the kiss continuing, if anything even more passionate. She was dressed in a crisp white blouse unbuttoned to her breasts. Underneath, a grey vest of some sort. A short leather skirt completed the look. We fell on the bed, as my hands sought desperately to touch and caress her heavenly body. I managed to undo the remaining buttons on her blouse and started feverishly to remove her skirt. I realised the vest was something called a "body" and was secured with three poppers under the crotch. I "popped" the three and instantly got the heady aroma of her sex. I pulled off the body, finding her naked beneath. I looked at her naked body. So sensual, so smooth, so silky.

She had fared less well in undressing me. My shirt was three-quarters unbuttoned and my trousers were open. I stood and slowly and deliberately removed the shirt, my shoes and socks, and finally trousers. I stood in front of her, with just a pair of boxer shorts on. My erect penis was creating a very evident "tent" in the shorts.

She giggled as she took hold of them and pulled them down, making the rampant cock spring free. She grabbed hold of it and stroked it. I desperately wanted her to suck me, and she didn't disappoint. Her hot mouth found the head of my cock, licked the drops of pre-cum from the "eye", and took my cock deep inside her mouth. Her mouth around my cock felt glorious. Her hands explored my balls and my ass as her sucking became even more intense.

EmmaRossetti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRossetti

I suddenly wanted to taste her, and I positioned myself head to toe, allowing my tongue and my fingers access to her perfect cunt as she continued to suck my cock. I kissed between her legs then licked up and down her lips, occasionally tasting her juices from her pussy. Her clit was my next target and she immediately gasped as the tip of my tongue hit the tip of her engorged clitoris. I circled it with my tongue, then flicked it from side to side. She squirmed in delight. It was less than two minutes later I felt the start of her orgasm. It seemed to start in her pussy and spread to her entire body.

I eased off, working her pussy with my tongue, until she could take no more. She moved her sex away from my mouth and again went down on my cock. Her sucking continued until at last I felt my balls tighten and a warmth spread from my loins as I orgasmed, spurting four or five bursts of hot, salty sperm deep into her mouth.

We were both exhausted and I suggested a rest before round two. I made us a drink and we ate the croissants, naked, in bed. I looked at her perfect body. Just admiring it was making me horny. She noticed my growing erection and immediately threw her remaining pastry to the floor. She lay on her back, opened her legs, and said, quite unequivocally, "Fuck me now."

I raised her legs over my shoulders. I positioned my cock against her pussy, and rubbed it up and down her cunt. I pushed and penetrated her. The feeling of her tight pussy around my cock was awesome. I withdrew and waited. Then I thrust again and started fucking her with a feverish intensity. I watched as my cock entered her and withdrew. The motion was mesmeric, her lips moving in and out as I fucked her hard. We swapped positions a few times, and I always allowed her to suck me as we repositioned ourselves. She seemed to relish the taste of her juices on my cock as she swallowed it as deep as she could.

It lasted twenty minutes before I exploded once again. Filling that perfect cunt with another healthy portion of my baby juice. As we lay there, post-fuck, my cock now shrinking inside her, I wondered if she was taking any family planning protection (what a strange term). I asked her.

"God will decide if I have a baby with you!"

I jumped to the floor in shock. If there was anything I was aware of it was that God might need a little help with this particular issue. I fetched some condoms and suggested they might be a good idea. Despite her reservations about using them I managed to persuade her they might be safer and we managed to use two before exhaustion overwhelmed her and she took to the bed and promptly fell asleep.

I re-showered, re-dressed, got my laptop, and tried to catch up with my mornings work. After an hour's intense work, I was still hours behind. I looked to the ceiling and smiled. She was here for two weeks. I would either be dead, sacked, or in an institution. Anyhow, it would be fun.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments