Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time With You

"How will we start our first sexual encounter?"

4
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
603 words 603 words
I can't stop thinking of you. Dreaming of you. Of your body and my body together. Of the things we will do to each other as we share in mutual pleasure. You focused on me and me completely lost in you. If even for one fleeting hour, we forget the world. Nothing else exists but us.

What will I do to you? What will you do to me?

Let's begin by slow dancing. Our bodies will press together very close with your breasts pressed against my chest. My thigh will press against the inside of your thighs. Almost immediately, you can feel my cock harden through my pants.

I will kiss your neck, move to your moist lips with our mouths slightly open and back to your neck. You begin to moan. My hands move from rubbing your back to caressing your ass. Without warning, I lift up your dress and play with your bare ass. God, I can't believe how good it feels! My hand goes down even further until my fingertips can just reach your pussy. It's already wet with anticipation. My cock grows even bigger.

After tickling your pussy and putting my fingers slightly inside and out, I turn you around while we are both still standing. My rock hard dick presses against your soft ass. Now I can put my hand down your front. My fingers go fully into your very wet pussy while my other hand goes inside your black bra to play with your nipples. You cum just a little while your body trembles.

I move us to the bed and sit down on the edge with you placed firmly in my crotch. After moving your ass around for a short time and pressing it against me, you turn around and go on your knees.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

You take out my dick and just smile for a moment. It's throbbing while it waits for your mouth to engulf it. You can't wait anymore and start by licking it up and down the shaft while playing with my balls. You grow even more excited as you put it in your mouth. Now I begin to moan and it pleases you to know that you're giving me so much pleasure. I undo your bra and play with your tits some more while you suck and suck. You take me to the edge of cuming and then stop.

Now it's my turn to go on my knees. You lay on the bed on your back with your legs wide open. I get a big old grin and just stare at the awesome beauty that is your cunt. You reach out for my head and press it down between your legs. Both my tongue and fingers go in and out of you. It tastes so good I can hardly stand it! Even with my focus completely on your wet, wonderful pussy, somehow I remember those beautiful titties and manage to get one hand up there to play with them.

You beg me to put my cock inside you. But I make you wait and continue to play with you. You get wetter and wetter. Your body is shaking with anticipation! "FUCK ME NOW!" you command and finally I obey. As soon as my dick enters, you scream a little and then begin to moan as we enter a rhythmic dance with our bodies entwined. Your legs wrap around me and I stare down at you without saying a word as I thrust back and forth.

And that is how our first sexual encounter will start. Is this what you'd like us to do?

Published 
Written by achievemore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments