Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shoot

"University student Louise reply's to an ad that she finds on the internet."

3
0 Comments 0
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Hey this is my first story so please may I have no spamming :) I'm gonna try things from both sexes points of view (not in the same story) but i'm gonna start of with a Girls one.

Louise was walking along the street as she saw the house coming up. It was on the largish affair and was strangely multi-coloured. She had found completely on accident an ad on the internet for starring in a porno. It said she'd be told what she was doing at the job. When she had looked at the ad she had dismissed it, but slowly it had got to her. She had decided that she was good looking enough to be in a porn video. At about 5ft9 she wasn't the petite goddess you hear about, and with dark brown hair, almost black, she wasn't the original dumb blond. She knew that her turquoise eyes had always made her stand out, and she had always loved that feature. Though her breasts weren't the huge affair, her old boyfriends had always said that they were perfectly formed and looked great on her. She was already excited and up for anything after thinking through the same thoughts again. She came up to the house and rang the door bell, she was feeling wet already. The door opened and one of the stunningly gorgeous man opened it.

"Are you the person that replied to the ad?"

"Yeah" Louise replied "are you in the shoot as well."

"No, i'm just filming it follow me."

With that, a confused 19 year old girl followed him in through a bamboo hallway into a room where every wall, ceiling or floor was a mirror.

In the room sat a girl and a man with a video camera, This man was ripped and was almost 6ft5. The woman was on the smaller side at around 5ft6 but her breasts had to be at least a size D of some sort. The handsome man followed her in and said;

"Okay people, this is the new girl, her names Louise and she said she'd be up for anything."

"Ooh I want to see this," said the woman

"Well to start of let's get a good look at you," said this other man as he passed the video camera to the gorgeous guy.

"Oh and my names Nick, he's Brad and she's Carla" said the man filming"come on then let's have a nice strip tease"

With that Louise started a slow rhythm of dancing left to right while rubbing her 36C breasts through her pink tank top. As she slowly puled this over her head to show off her flimsy red and black bra she was wearing she doubled the pace of the rubbing and even started moaning. She left that on and went down to her grey mini shorts which she unzipped fast while not losing a beat and slowly pulled them down while bending over for the camera. As she started to rub herself through her panties she saw Carla take off Brad's shirt as they grinded with the imaginary beat that Louise had picked up.

As she saw Carla's shirt come off she saw that she didn't have a bra on and that those breasts were exposed to the outside world. Almost in a trance she pushed Brad to the side and took over from where he had taken off. As she rubbed her hands on Carla's epic breasts she felt her own bra unclasp as Carla's hand traveled around her back.

She felt Carla drop her bra and start rubbing Louise's breasts, she could see that Brad had pulled down Carla's panties and was licking her out as the two girls grinded.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

She felt Carla start to shudder and guessed an orgasm was on theso went down to drop off a hand to join in with Brad. At the same time she felt Carla drop her hands to pulled down her panties and start rubbing Louise's pussy. After more of this Carla started cumming which made a speed boost and had all three of them moaning their heads off.

As Carla finished, Brad stood up and started feeling up and kissing Louise, Carla then got between them both and started blowing Brad off. When Brad was done Louise felt him push her onto a well positioned sofa as Carla started to lick Louise out. as Louise screamed of her head Louise bent backwards and looked in the mirror wall to see Brad get into a position to fuck Carla doggy-style. She felt the fast fucking, as her pussy started to lose Carla's attention as Brad rammed a 9 inch rod into Carla's pussy. Louise started to rub herself off as she watched the heads up display.

Brad fucked Carla even harder and had her bouncing like crazy with her breasts everywhere, as Louise got near a climax Brad stopped fucking and stayed Louise's hand. He then without warning started to hump Louise as she sat on the couch being fucked like her life depended on it. After her earth shattering orgasm that had them all screaming out, Brad stood Louise up and took her position as Carla and Louise started to give him a blowjob between them. They both sucked and masturbated him by taking terms doing it at the same time. At one point or another a hand might slip to another person's pussy

After a while he just lay down on the sofa and Carla stood right up and sat down onto his dick making the rhythm herself. As this went on Louise got up and sat on his face and while he licked her pussy to hell, she and Carla started making out on top feeling each others breasts swapping places every once in awhile. When he did Cum it was into Carla, but didn't stay for long as Louise got to explore it straight after. He did say though that he'd give Louise a special treat

So they got back into the blowjob position and after ages sucking on it Louise felt a rumbling along his shaft as he stood up to swap places with Louise to give her her treat and soaked Louise in his cum which got everywhere and covered her completely, between her breasts, her eye's and even in, her pussy. After that Carla started licking her all over while paying special attention to her pussy. When she was all cleared up Carla kissed her but still had a mouth full of cum which they swapped between themselves. As she was done with that they looked up and oblivious to the world they saw that all the camera stuff had been packed away and both men were done.

"Is that it I thought there was more?" asked Louise

"That lasted over 2 hours," replied Nick

"Really?"

"Yep, anyway here's £500 and maybe we'll see you around."

"Thanks and i'll call if so," replied Louise

They all left on good terms and Carla even asked her about a one night stand, while Brad asked her about going around his place with a few guys from his other work.

I've left this with a few options and if you could comment and tell me what you'd want, or even just vote it so I know to write more thx.

Published 
Written by Jacksmyname
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors