Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summit - Part III

"They begin their lives together, along with a sister (Part III and Final)"

7
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My fingers work in and out of Sue's aroused sex as my tongue teases her rosebud. Sue wants to try anal tonight, and we're taking time for extended foreplay, including showering together beforehand.

Years ago, the first anal experience for Sue was harrowing due to a boyfriend's lack of empathy and expertise. Because of that, Sue has trust issues when it comes to anal penetration, and it's a positive sign she wants to try again with me. I'm not about to let her down.

When I sense Sue's at a high state of arousal, I slip my fingers from her pussy and slowly begin working a lubed finger into her tight ass. She moans as my finger slides deeper, and after many strokes, I slip a second finger alongside the first.

Sue turns her head slightly and says, "That's good. Do you want to add a second finger?"

"I already have, a few minutes ago."

"Oh, I guess I'm pretty relaxed," states a surprised Sue.

"No pain then?"

"Only a little discomfort and a feeling of fulness. But it's all good. Let's try another finger."

That's one of the many things I admire about Sue. When faced with uncertainty, she charges ahead. I add more lube as a third finger accompanies the others working in and out of her ass.

"Umm... that hurts a bit. Take it very slow for a few minutes, Thomas. Let me get used to it. Then I want your cock." 

It was only a few minutes before Sue seemed comfortable with three fingers, and I decided to transition to the main event. After easing my fingers from her tight anal grip, I slide forward to align my well-lubricated shaft with her vacated opening.   

With a whimper, Sue whispers, "I feel so empty. I want you in me."

Taking a calming breath, I begin pushing my cock head against her resisting orifice, increasing the pressure until her sphincter muscle slowly begins to give way. Her puckered opening begins stretching tightly around my cock's circumference. The resistance lessens when I pass her outer ring, and Sue draws a quick breath through her teeth before saying, "Not too bad. A little pain, and it feels so big. Slowly ease more into me unless I tell you to stop."  

Except for slow breaths drawn between gritted teeth, Sue remains silent as I continue pushing in, finally bumping against her butt cheeks.  

"I'm in. Are you okay?" 

"Fuck, you're deep. Hold still, and let me get used to it."

A few minutes pass before Sue says, "Okay, now go slowly."

The feel of Sue's anal passage on my cock is indescribable. It's another degree tightness and seemingly hotter than her pussy, which I already thought of as tight. Pulling back, I watch her sphincter muscles' grip slipping along my shaft. When only the head remains in, I reverse, pushing back in. It begins slowly but steadily increasing speed and force as Sue's groans and moans of pleasure increase in proportion. Soon I give in to the sensations as I feel Sue pivoting and pushing back actively into me.

"That's good," Sue responds as she drops her shoulders and reaches a hand underneath and between her legs to insert fingers into her wet and needy sex. 

"Sue, you feel so good and so tight. I can't last long."

"That's okay; I want you to cum in my ass. I'm almost there too," says Sue.  

With a climactic plunge, my cum erupts deep within Sue's bowels as her fingers frantically strum her clit. I am still in the throes of my climax when I feel Sue's anal tunnel clamp down tighter on my cock as Sue joins with her own climax. 

Several moments later, my softening cock slips from Sue's ass and a small stream of cum leaks and runs down between her bum cheeks.   

We collapse beside each other on the bed in sweaty aftermath, and I ask, "How was that experience for you?"

"It was good, different but good. I could learn to like that a lot."

I'm aware there's something Sue's not saying, but she remains silent. So, after a few awkward moments, I ask, "You seem a little preoccupied, is there something on your mind?"

"Yes, there's something I want to talk to you about, but I don't know how you're going to react," says Sue.

"It wouldn't be about how Kelly has lost her job due to the pandemic, would it? How she can't afford her apartment now, and she doesn't have any place to go, and you want to invite her to live with us?" I say. 

Surprised, Sue says, "You're such an ass sometimes! How could you know that's what I was going to talk to you about? I've been worrying over this for days, and you already knew about it."

"Kelly called a few days ago wanting to know if I knew where you were. We were talking, and it slipped out about her job. That, plus I know you and how close the two of you are. Of course, Kelly can move in if she wants to, but there are a couple of rules."

"What rules would that be?" Sue asked.

"She must respect the house and us, and she must work around here to help with daily tasks and any renovations jobs. Everything else we'll negotiate day-by-day."

Sue gives me a quick kiss and then grabs her phone from the bedside stand, quickly dialing. I hear her invite Kelly to move in and then tell her the rules I'd just mentioned.

"Kelly wants to know if it will be okay if she has the occasional overnight guest?"

"That is acceptable, but she's responsible for his behavior. I don't want some strange half-naked guy running around here like he owns the place."

Sue mutes her phone, and grinningly says, "You do know she's bisexual? It could just as well be some strange woman running around here half-naked."

Trying to recover, I quickly respond, "Well, she's responsible for them, and there can be only one at a time!"

I hear them talking and laughing and decide I'll find a snack in the kitchen since I'm sure part of their laughter is at my expense. 

It's six months since Sue moved in with me, and it's been wonderful. Our relationship is maturing, and we've proven to be quite the team for getting things done. Even with both of us working full-time, we've been able to finish remodeling both the master bath and the kitchen. 

As I'm making a sandwich, Sue comes walking naked into the kitchen with her phone still pressed to her ear. She motions for me to make a sandwich for her as well, as I hear her tell Kelly I'm in the kitchen fixing snacks and that she guesses fucking her ass gave me an appetite. I close my eyes for a moment as I have a flash vision of what my life will be like with the two of them here all the time. They'll keep nothing from each other.

Renting a panel truck for next weekend, the three of us move Kelly in, and she happily settles into the second bedroom. It and the third bedroom share a Jack and Jill bath, so in essence, she has a private bathroom.  

Having Kelly living with us is better than I had imagined. She's good at balancing time with us and allowing us private time. When she is around, she's always fun. I've never laughed so hard as when Kelly and Sue start telling each other's exploits. Kelly is also is a hard worker around the house when she's not out looking for another job.  

After difficult days, one of our favorite pastimes is the three of us settling into the deck hot tub in the evenings with wine. It's a time to relax, catch up and talk about whatever is interesting or bothering us. These hot tub sessions become a safe confession period where you can say whatever you're thinking without fearing judgment.

In one of these sessions, I tell Kelly how pleased I am she moved in with us, how nice it is to have her around, and that she's a positive to both our lives and happiness.

For the first time, I can remember, Kelly is blushing and speechless. Sue notices her reaction as well and smoothly slips into my lap in the water to whisper in my ear, "My dear, you do realize Kelly has a huge crush on you, don't you?" 

Nope, I'm Mr. Oblivious, totally unaware of Kelly's feelings. Sue smiles and gives a knowing head shake before pressing her lips against mine. The sudden physical contact with Sue morphs into an impromptu make-out session. 

Marshastar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marshastar

I hear splashing water, and I'm thinking Kelly is probably making a hasty retreat, embarrassed by us. However, when I look, Kelly is still there, but her bikini is lying over the side of the tub. A quick double-take reveals Kelly is nude, with one hand cupping her perky breasts and tweaking pointed nipples while the other is busy underwater between her legs. Her unabashed sexuality is mesmerizing until she catches me staring, and I look away in embarrassment.

In my lap, Sue is also watching Kelly and leans over to again whisper in my ear, "We have two new house rules. First, you can never fuck Kelly. Oral and touching are okay, but fucking is only between us. Second, you and Kelly can only experience each other sexually if I'm present, no going behind my back. Kelly's already agreed to this if you're okay with it."

Shocked and uncertain of what I heard or perhaps even what it means, I look into Sue's eyes and ask, "Are you serious? You know you're all I need."

"I know, and I'm sure! I love both of you with all my heart. Why would I not enjoy you loving each other? I can't share details, but Kelly will benefit from having a stable and loving male in her life now. She's already benefited from living here and seeing you in the relationship we have."

With a wink, Sue moves off me and says, "Now, why don't you go to her and make her feel special while I get comfortable."

I see Sue removing her swimsuit as I slide through the water to just in front of Kelly, who looks at me with uncertainty before stammering, "Thomas, if this is too awkward, it's okay, I..."

Kelly's words end as I move and kiss her. Any confusion or reluctance yields to lust and passion as she takes my kiss and returns it threefold. There's a need in her kiss, a hunger for someone to love and care for her. Even as confused as I am, I know I'll trust Sue and be there for Kelly.

I break from Kelly's lips to kiss down her neck as she rolls her head back, exposing her throat. My kisses trace a path from ear lobe to ear lobe before I move to her breasts, taking one then the other in my mouth, sucking, licking and pulling at each nipple, wet from the hot tub.

I reach into the water and slide a hand up Kelly's inner thigh until I barely touch her inviting pussy. Kelly draws a quick breath at my first touch and spreads her thighs wider. 

Glancing back at Sue, I see she's nude, leaning back, one hand working her breast and another busy underwater. Sue senses I'm looking for final permission and smiles. She stares intensely into my eyes before giving a slight nod.  

I turn and begin working my fingertips along Kelly's swollen nether lips, exploring the folds and massaging her exposed clit as my mouth continues to worship her breasts. She jerks and gives a loud moan as I slip my fingers into her pussy. I am patient with my fingering, and as I begin discovering Kelly's likes and preferences, I slowly tailor my actions to her pleasure.

Kelly grips my hair and brings my mouth back to her lips as my fingers continue their explorations. Suddenly her thighs clamp around my hand as her head rolls back. Internally she becomes wetter and slicker as she whispers, "Oh holy fuck, I'm cumming!"

I hold her close until the orgasmic waves pass. When Kelly relaxes back against the tub's edge, I sink to my knees for a moment. Soft hands from behind rest on my shoulders as Sue, standing, steps between Kelly and me.  

Kelly stirs as Sue takes both of our hands and says, "Let's take this inside," as she guides Kelly and me out of the tub and through the French doors into the house.

Kelly has regained her senses as she laughs and asks, "Sue, is he always this good of a kisser and so handy with his fingers?"

"Yes always, and his mouth has a lot of other skills too. But you'll have to trust me when I tell you his cock is the very best," Sue says as she winks at me.

Jokingly Kelly says, "I hate you, Sue!"

"No, you don't. You love me, and I love you. I think Thomas loves you too."

There are tears in Kelly's eyes as she turns away so we wouldn't notice.

Sue leads us to the family room. "Thomas, strip those swim trunks and lay on your back on the carpet. Kelly, your knees on either side of his head over his face. And, you can be a little rough. Thomas likes that."

I'm about to speak up but decide to remain silent as Kelly asks, "Sue, what about you?"

"Oh, I'll have all the best meaty parts," Sue laughs as I hear an agreeing giggle from Kelly.

My view is soon only of Kelly's aroused bare pussy lowering over my face. I reach up with my tongue to begin the delightful joy of orally pleasing her. I moan into Kelly's pussy as I feel Sue's warm wet mouth slide down over my semi-erect cock, taking it deep. 

Kelly leans forward as I feel Sue guide my now rigid cock into her slick yielding channel to assume a cowgirl position. As if on cue, both begin fucking motions overwhelming my senses.  

Sue repeatably slides up and almost off my stiff member before plunging and crushing our mounds together. I hear her moans as she picks up the pace, and I feel her insides ripple in pleasure. As best I can, I try to meet her impacts with some movement of my own.

Kelly pivots her hips as she rubs her slick crease across my lips and tongue with her clit grinding against my nose. I reach around her to begin manipulating her breast and pinch her nipples. Her movements become more intense and abrupt as she succumbs to her lusty needs.

I lost track of time, it was all a blur, but Kelly eventually groans, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again," as her nectar overflows my face. I strive to keep pace, licking and swallowing until she finally rolls off me, gasping, "Okay, I surrender. No more! I'm too sensitive."

Kelly's climax seems to set off Sue, who grinds down hard on me as her climactic spasms ripple internally along the shaft of my cock and through her body. I can feel Sue's juices leaking down over me. I'd been fighting to last until Sue climaxed, so I now erupt multiple ropes of cum deep within her. Sue falls forward, and we hold each other tightly as my orgasm rolls over me as if it will never end.

Finally recovering, Sue lifts off me with a kiss. At the same time, a warm mouth and tongue gently start sucking and cleaning my cock of cum and Sue's juices. I glance down and see it's Kelly, who smiles and winks at me.


                                                                                                  ooOOoo


Later that night, while lying in bed, Sue and I ensure we're still okay with what happened. We agree it's not something every day, but it is possible again in the right situation. Just before I turn out the light for sleep, there's a knock at our bedroom door.  

It could only be Kelly, so I say, "Come in!" As the door opens, I see she is wearing only a pair of lace panties and is looking fresh and sexy. Sue looks over at my wide-eyed reaction and giggles. 

"Guys, I want to tell you how special this evening was for me. It wasn't just the mind-blowing orgasms but the love, desire and inclusion I felt from both of you. I know what we did is taboo to most, but it means the world to me. I love you both so much," Kelly says before she turns and shuts the door behind her.

Sue says, "See, this was more than just about sex to her." 

I quickly respond, "Always glad to help," which gets me a hard finger poke in the ribs.  

I laugh and kiss Sue before turning out the light for some much-needed sleep.

My last thought before sleep is how impossible my life now would have seemed only a year ago.

Published 
Written by never2late4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments