Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Wishes

"A midseason birthday party shakes things up."

45
10 Comments 10
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of my "Championship Dreams" series. Please read part one, "Arrival and Departure" before reading part two."

It was another blowout. The Bombers were up 24-8, and Ella was ready to serve for match point. She lined up, waited for the whistle to blow, then served another missile to her overmatched opponents. The libero made a valiant diving attempt but was unable to keep the ball from the floor. Game over, Coach Terry Carnes and his top-five-ranked team won their tenth game of the season.

“Great job, ladies, way to finish the week on a high note,” Coach said in his postgame meeting in the locker room. “I think we have all earned a day off tomorrow morning. The next practice will be on Monday after school. I hope you all are still planning to come by our house tomorrow evening to celebrate Ella’s eighteenth birthday.”

“Yes, Coach,” the team said in unison.

“Terrific. See you tomorrow, ladies.”

That night, Terry was once again looking through his private photo album featuring his deceased wife Patty. While watching a blow job video from four years ago, he heard TJ and Sierra arguing upstairs.

“Cut it out; it’s too late to be fighting,” he yelled, but the kids could not hear him.

Frustrated, he went upstairs to put a stop to the sibling rivalry. Absentmindedly, he set his phone down on the coffee table with the blow job video still playing.

Ella got out of the shower and walked through the living room on her way to bed when she heard the telltale moaning and sucking sounds that usually accompanied the porn she watched. Realizing it was coming from Terry’s phone, she quickly looked around. Upon hearing the commotion upstairs, she decided to take a peek at what Coach was watching.

“Oh my, that’s Patty!” Ella exclaimed, reflexively covering her mouth after her louder-than-anticipated outburst.

She saw Patty on her knees, sucking a very nice-looking cock. She was good at it, too, taking it deep into her mouth while making frequent eye contact with the cameraman. Then she heard a familiar voice.

“That’s it, baby, suck my cock. Take it all the way down your throat.”

Ella immediately recognized Coach’s voice. Intrigued and aroused, she took another quick survey of her surroundings. Everyone else was still upstairs quarreling, so she picked up the phone, hit the share button on the video, and sent it to her phone. She heard the ding signifying a received message and quickly deleted the conversation’s thread before setting Coach’s phone back down.

Two doors slammed upstairs, and she could hear Terry’s angry footsteps as he began his descent of the stairs. Ella tiptoed back to the bathroom, closing the door quietly right before he returned to the living room.

“Oh shit,” Terry said upon seeing that he left a homemade pornographic video playing in the living room.

He picked up the phone and stopped the video. Ella then left the bathroom and walked past him, flashing an innocent smile.

“Good night, Coach,” she said.

“Good night Ella.”

She walked to her room, and Coach whispered to himself, “Good thing she didn’t see this. I need to be more careful next time.”

He then went to bed and restarted the video, masturbating as he reminisced.

Once safely in her room, Ella removed her robe, sat naked on the bed, and opened the video she secretly stole. “Let’s see how kinky these two were,” she said to herself as she pushed play.

Ella saw Patty in a sexy cheerleader outfit as the video began. The top tied in the front and barely covered her breasts; the skirt is incredibly short, and as she twirled around, Ella could see the lower part of her shapely butt cheeks. Patty was not wearing anything under the skirt. Her hair was done up in pigtails, hanging on either side of her head. She was wearing glasses with black rims and appeared to be chewing gum.

“How do I look in my uniform, Coach?” Patty asked in a playful voice.

“You look great, but so do all of the other girls trying out for the team. Unless you can do something they can’t, I don’t think there will be a spot for you on the team,” Coach Terry said from behind the camera.

“I can dance,” she responded excitedly, totally embracing the role. “Want to see?”

“Show me your best moves.”

Patty smirked and began a striptease. Seductively, she untied the barely-there top, allowing her breasts to fall out. She swayed her hips, turned around, and bent over slightly, displaying her firm rear end. She slapped her ass, then looked over her shoulder and winked.

Standing straight, she half turned, slid the cheer top off her shoulders, and grabbed her left boob. She gave the nipple a hard squeeze, then brought it up towards her mouth and licked.

Patty faced the camera again, her beautiful breasts on full display, and grabbed both sides of her skirt. She swung her hips side to side while pulling up on the skirt, revealing her completely bald pussy. She dropped to her knees, leaned back, and began fingering herself. The camera zoomed in on her pussy as her fingers dove in.

“Wow,” Ella whispers. “Patty was a sexy woman.”

Sexually aroused and soaking wet, Ella fingered herself, mimicking what she saw Patty doing in the video.

As the camera zoomed back out, Terry said, “Those moves are good, some of the best I’ve seen. But if you want to secure your place on the team, I will need to see how good your oral presentation skills are. Now open your mouth.”

“Yes, Coach. I’ll do whatever I have to to make the team,” Patty responded, opening her mouth as commanded.

Ella’s excitement peaked. She was about to see what Coach’s cock looked like. She quickened her pace on her clit in anticipation.

The penis presented itself. Ella studied the cock admirably. It was a nice size, perhaps seven inches, with a decent girth. It’s circumcised, with a dark mushroom-shaped head. Patty will have her mouth full but should not be overwhelmed.

Ella licked her lips, whispered to herself, “That is a nice-looking cock.”

“Suck this cock, sweat heart,” she heard Coach say.

“It’s so big! Do you think it will fit in my mouth?”

“Let’s find out.”

Patty took his cock in her mouth. Slowly, at first, feigning hesitation. She focused on the head, giving it some licks and little kisses in between sucks.

“Is this good Coach?”

“Yes, but I need to see if you can handle all of it. You want to make the team don’t you?”

“Yes, Coach.”

Ella then saw Patty deep-throat Coach Terry’s cock. Her nose touched Terry’s belly; her chin touched his balls. When she pulled back to breathe, a string of spittle ran down her chin and landed on her tits. Patty quickened her pace, deep-throating frequently.

“That’s it, baby, suck my cock. Take it all the way down your throat.”

She gazed up at the camera and removed the cock from her mouth with a pop. “How was that Coach? Better?”

“Fuck yes, that’s a good girl.”

“Mmm,” Ella moaned as she stuck a finger into her pussy.

Patty maintained eye contact with the camera as she returned to expertly sucking her husband’s dick. Terry’s left hand appeared. He placed it on her head, guiding it up and down his pulsating penis.

“Oh fuck, that’s it, keep sucking.”

Ella returned her focus to her clit, masturbating furiously.

Coach pulled his cock from Patty’s mouth. Patty’s eyes stayed focused on the camera, and she stuck her tongue out. Coach aimed his cock at her face and jerked it rapidly. His cum gushed out, plastering Patty’s face. Cum hit her forehead and nose, stuck to her glasses, and landed on her outstretched tongue.

“Mmm, yes, yes, yes!” Ella exclaimed as she orgasmed; a wet spot stained her bedding.

“How was that, Coach? Did I make the team?” Patty asked as she smiled up at her husband through her cum covered face.

“Absolutely, you suck dick so much better than the rest of those skanks.”

“Thank you, Coach! Is there anything else you need from me?”

“Yes. First, you need to clean yourself up. No, not with the towel, with your tongue and fingers. You need to swallow everything I just gave you.”

“Yes, Coach.”

Patty proceeded to follow directions, licking the cum she could reach with her tongue and wiping the rest with her fingers before licking them clean. She opened her mouth to show Terry all of his cum on her tongue before she swallowed it down.

“Yum, that was delicious,” she said.

“That’s a good girl. You can get up now. I will need to see you in my office every week for your private lessons. Welcome to the team!”

“Thank you, Coach,” Patty said before she stood up and blew a kiss to the camera.

The video ended. Ella was panting as she came down from her orgasm.

“That was the best video I have ever seen,” she said to herself. “I wonder how many videos he has on his phone? Oh, how hot would it be if he made one with me?”

She masturbated repeatedly while imagining such a scenario.

It was nearly noon by the time she awoke the next day, her eighteenth birthday. She purposely put on some extremely short shorts and a half shirt before exiting her bedroom. The house was already decorated for her party, and the girls would be arriving in a few hours for the cookout. She saw Terry in the kitchen seasoning the hamburgers.

“Good morning, Coach,” Ella said as she strolled into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Ella, and happy birthday. You must have been exhausted; it’s almost noon,” Coach said.

“Yes, I was. Last night wore me out,” Ella responded as her face reddened a bit.

She opened and fridge and bent over, hoping to catch Coach taking a peek at her bubbly booty. She feigned, looking for something to eat for almost a minute, wanting her ass to be on display for as long as possible. She finally grabbed the milk and stood, turning around quickly. She found Terry still working at the counter.

“Hopefully, you are rested up for your party this afternoon. I know everyone is excited to help you celebrate.”

“Yes, Coach,” she said with a slight smirk as she went to the pantry for a box of cereal. “I’m ready to have a great time today.”

As she reached for the box of cereal, Terry turned his head enough so he could stare at Ella’s ass. It was perfectly shaped and tight, like it was sculpted from marble. He had been staring at it as often as possible since his dream a month ago. He had to cut his admiration short to avoid being caught, so he returned to his food prep before she turned around.

Ella finished preparing her bowl of cereal, then took her breakfast and walked past Terry on her way to the dining room. Terry snuck another peek at her ass as she left the room.

The girls arrived a few hours later, and the party began. After a while, Ella drifted off to the side with Hannah, the team’s senior setter and Ella’s best friend on the team.

“Can you keep a secret?” Ella asked her friend.

“Sure. What is it?”

“You know how we are always talking about how hot Coach is and what his dick might look like?”

MayaSxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MayaSxy

“Yeah. Oh my God, did you walk in on him in the shower or something?” Hannah whispered excitedly, not wanting to draw too much attention to what had become a very interesting conversation.

“No. Even better, look,” Ella responded as she took out her phone and opened up the stolen video.

They watched the video on mute, taking glances around the party to make sure nobody happened to sneak up on them.

“Wow, Coach’s wife was so beautiful. No wonder he misses her so much,” Hannah commented upon seeing Patty in the cheerleader outfit.

“I know, right? Wait until you see her cock sucking skills. We should be taking notes. Yes, here it is; Coach’s cock is about to make its appearance.”

“Yesss!” Hannah exclaimed when the cock finally came on screen, drawing a couple of looks from the rest of the girls.

“Shh, keep it down. Do you want us to get caught?” Ella reprimanded.

“No, sorry. I got a little too excited, didn’t I? That is a good-looking dick,” Hannah said in apology.

“Just wait, it gets even better.”

The girls continued to watch the video. After Patty blew her goodbye kiss to the camera, Hannah said, “Wow, I need to change my underwear. These are all wet now.” She looked down at her crotch to see if any moisture had seeped through. Nothing was showing, yet.

“Me too,” Ella added. “I think my bed is still wet from watching this last night. Then all I could do was dream of making a video like this with him. I was up all night imagining how it would go.”

“Girl, you are in the perfect position to do it. I’ve seen the way he stares at your ass; you just can’t see it because your back is turned.”

“Really? I tried to catch him staring at me this morning but couldn’t do it.”

“He stares at all of our asses, Ella. We are hot teenage girls wearing short, tight shorts, and he is a horny middle-aged man. But I noticed he stares at yours far more than the rest of us. Wait, I have an idea,” Hannah leaned towards Ella and whispered in her ear.

“Are you sure? That sounds risky,” Ella asked when Hannah pulled away.

“It will work, I’m positive. And if it doesn’t for some reason, you can always apologize and say you were confused. Just trust me. Come on, might as well ask now,” Hannah said as she walked toward Coach.

“Ok, ok. Wait for me.”

“Hey, girls,” Terry said as he saw the girls approaching him. “Are you enjoying the party?”

“Yes, Coach,” Hannah replied. “I have a question. Would it be okay if Ella stayed the night at my house tonight?”

“Yeah. It’s your birthday Ella; you can have whatever you want,” Terry responded, smiling.

“Thanks, Coach. The only catch is that she can’t come over until after 9. Do you think you can drive her over then?” Hannah added.

“Sure, no problem at all. Hey, it’s time for birthday cake. Don’t forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles, Ella. But make sure you don’t tell anybody about the wish, or it will not come true,” Terry said before calling everyone to the table for the birthday festivities.

“Hmm, I wonder what your wish will be?” Hannah whispered.

“You’re bad,” Ella added.

The party soon ended, and the girls returned home. Ella showered and packed a small bag for her sleepover at Hannah’s. Time slowed to a crawl as she eagerly waited for 9 p.m.

The time finally came for them to leave, and Ella’s heart was racing as they got in the van and started the drive to Hannah’s house.

“You’ve been bad, Coach,” Ella stammered as the car drove through the neighborhood.

“Excuse me. What are you talking about?” Coach asked, a confused look on his face.

“I know you look at our rear ends at practice and during games. I have seen it, and so has Hannah.”

“It’s not what you think, Ella. I…”

“Yes, it is. You’re a horny old man, and we are hot teenage girls. But I’ve been bad too,” Ella interrupted while taking out her phone and opening up the video.

“I stole this video from you when you left it playing on the coffee table last night.”

“You did what?” Coach exclaimed.

Ella pushed play, “I stole this video from your phone. It’s the sexiest video I have ever seen. I can’t stop watching it, and I will not apologize because I’m glad I took it. It turns me on, and I wish it was me in the video with you.”

She reached out and grabbed Terry’s crotch, feeling his growing erection through his pants.

“I want to see it for myself and feel it in my hands. I want to see what it tastes like,” Ella said as she seductively licked her lips. Her heart was racing out of control.

“Ella, I…” Coach took a deep breath as her hand continued to stroke his cock. “I want this too, I have been staring at your ass; I have even had dreams of us together. But we can’t. I’m your volleyball coach and host; it would be inappropriate. I could get fired.”

Ella undid his pants, “Nobody will find out.” She grabbed his cock and worked it through the fly. “Once my year here is over, I’ll go back home.” She jerked his cock off after freeing it from his pants, waiting for it to harden completely. “It will be our dirty little secret, and this is what I wished for. You said I could have whatever I wanted on my birthday.” She leaned over and engulfed his cock in her mouth.

Coach swerved, nearly losing control of the minivan and crashing into a streetlight.

“Fuck, that feels amazing,” he muttered as he regained control of the vehicle. “But you have to stop.”

Ella sat up and said, “You’re right. Pull into that dark alley up ahead, I have another birthday wish.”

She pulled her dress up over her head, revealing that she was not wearing anything underneath. The passing streetlights provided enough illumination for Coach to see her perky tits, her toned midsection, and her smooth, glistening pussy.

Coach’s eyes darted between Ella’s body and the road. He then reached out his right arm, grabbed Ella by the back of the head, and pushed her back down to his throbbing penis.

“Ok,” he said, "but you are going to keep sucking me until we get there.”

“Yes, Coach,” Ella giggled as she resumed the blow job.

Terry turned down the alley and drove until he was certain they could not be seen from the road. He then pulled Ella off his cock and gave her a kiss, his tongue invading her mouth and tasting the precum she had sucked out of him.

He ended the kiss and asked, “What’s your birthday wish?”

“For you to fuck me,” Ella answered as she made her way toward the back of the minivan.

“Holy shit,” Coach said while watching her sexy, naked ass move past him.

Coach fumbled with his clothes, finding it difficult to remove them in the tight confines of the driver’s seat. He looked back and saw Ella on all fours between the second row of seats, her ass on full display.

“Is this a good position, Coach? I’ve never fucked in a van before.”

“Hell yes, it is!” he exclaimed as he finally removed the last of his clothing.

Terry made his way back and dove head-first into her pussy, devouring it with everything he had. She was soaking wet, and his face was quickly covered in her juices. He savored her intoxicating scent and her delicious taste. His tongue danced around her clit, slid along her folds, and descended inside her. Waves of pleasure overwhelmed Ella as his experienced tongue did its work.

“Yes, Coach, yes. Right there, oh, that feels so good! I’m going to cum, yesss!”

Ella’s orgasm shook her entire body, and Terry continued to lick her pussy until she let up.

“Now fuck me with that perfect cock of yours, Coach,” Ella ordered as soon as her quivers subsided and she could speak again.

“You taste so good, Ella; now I’m going to see how tight your teenage pussy is.”

He sat up and positioned his dick right at her opening, which was in full bloom, then eased himself in. Ella’s pussy was tight; it gripped his cock and sent a shiver of pleasure up his spine. He gave her ample ass a slap, then grabbed her hips and began thrusting.

Terry pushed deep, allowing his balls to touch her swollen clit, then withdrew until just the tip of his cock remained inside her. Ella moaned in ecstasy with every thrust. She arched her back; Terry reached out his hand and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

“Yes, Coach. Fuck me, fuck me harder.”

“Fuck, Ella. Your pussy is so tight; I don’t think I can last much longer.”

“I want you to cum on my face, just like you did in the video. Please, Coach, it’s my last birthday wish. Please cum on my face.”

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum,” Coach said as he pulled his cock out.

Ella turned around as quickly as she could and knelt. Coach erupted immediately, shooting a massive load of sticky cum all over Ella’s expecting face. He covered her completely; cum got in her hair, stuck to her forehead and cheeks, glazed her lips, and dripped from her chin to the floor of the van. The volume of cum surprised both of them.

“Oh, wow,” Ella said. “I never thought having cum on my face would be so hot. I see why men like it so much.”

Panting, Coach used his cock to smear the cum around Ella’s cheeks before putting it into her mouth.

“That was fucking epic,” his winded voice said. “I can’t remember ever shooting that much cum at one time. You did well, almost as if you have done it before.”

Ella looked up at him and shook her head. She then pulled off his cock and said, ”I have sucked dick before but never taken a facial. I saw them in porn and your video, but I never thought it would be something I wanted to do. I’ve also never had my pussy licked like that before. My boyfriend in Germany did it a couple of times, but I had to tell him where to go. You knew exactly what to do.”

Ella used her finger to wipe more cum from her face, licking it from her fingers. “You taste good, but I’ll need the wet wipes from my bag to clean it all up. Can you get them for me?”

“You brought wet wipes? Had this all planned out, didn’t you? The reason I know my way around a pussy is because I have years of experience. Teen boys are idiots; they have no idea how to treat or satisfy a beautiful lady like you.”

Terry searched through Ella’s bag and found the wet wipes she packed. He opened it, took out several wipes, and delicately began cleaning her face.

“There,” he said as he finished cleaning her up. “The cum is off your face, but some is still stuck in your hair, and I can’t quite get it all out. You might want to rinse it out in the bathroom as soon as you get to Hannah’s. We wouldn’t want her to find out about this.”

“Yes, Coach.”

They dressed and drove the rest of the way to Hannah’s house. Ella used the vanity mirror to look herself over. Terry pulled into the driveway, and Hannah stepped onto the porch, waving in greeting.

As Ella stepped out of the van, she said, “Goodnight, Coach. And don’t worry about Hannah, she already knows about us. This whole night was her idea.”

“Wait, what?” Coach exclaimed.

She quickly closed the door and walked toward Hannah. They hugged and began talking. Ella pointed to her face, then her hair, right to the residual cum that still stained it. Hannah looked right at Coach, smiled, and blew him a kiss before closing the door.

Terry sat in silence, stunned.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments