Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tight Jam 3 (The Tables Turn)

"Stan suffers blackmail by Peggy's step-mom Constance. But Help comes from an unexpected source...."

4
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Tight Jam 3 (The Tables Turn)

Don Abdul (c)2008

Stan was just settling down to his search through the company archives in the basement when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Whipping his head around, he saw Constance smiling wickedly at him. His heart sank when he suddenly realized it was Friday afternoon, and before he could dwell upon what she wanted, she stated her business, and quite tersely too.

"Tomorrow morning on the dot of 8 a.m; same place, be there!" She turned without as much as a backward glance and left. He was left so physically exhausted, he had to grab a chair and sit down. Her threats were becoming unbearable, but then he remained at a loss for what to do about it.

If he goes to Peggy, he reckoned he might lose her in the end, and that was one bridge he was not keen on burning. On the other hand, if he dared Constance to do her worse, well he would effectively be out of a job, and most probably even be blacklisted by Peggy's powerful father, thus rendering him untouchable in the industry. His shoulders drooped as he turned over his predicament in his mind.

Just as he was about to fold under the enormous weight of his problem, it struck him! Wayne Simpson, a.k.a Mr. Fix it. Stan had been raised in the projects, and back in the day, he and Fix were homies. Fix was a diminutive fellow about 5'3" and smallish in stature, "small rat" was a common term used to describe him back then by folks who didn't know him, those were "Famous last words" for those who thought of Fix in those terms.

In spite of his size, Fix was not a man to be trifled with; he had a sharp analytical mind and a great ability to figure a way out of about any kind of trouble. Even the bigger boys sought his clever counsel.

Although Fix never left the projects, he and Stan had stayed in touch, they were ‘blood'. Stan smiled at the slang for family as he reached for his cell phone and dialed Fix's number. They talked quickly and then hung up.

After calling in few favors, Fix called Stan back and gave him a set of instructions which he wrote down on his legal pad. Some fifteen minutes later they had a plan that they were certain would address Stan's problem.

*********************

It's been five weeks since their plan was set in motion, and Stan was getting desperate, even Peggy had noticed that he had a lot on his mind lately. It wasn't as if he never enjoyed fucking her, however Constance was really abusing the power she had over him. She had humiliated him in ways he couldn't possibly admit openly, and he was seething with a burning desire for revenge, so he swallowed his pride and waited patiently for his plan to come to fruition.

At about 3.30 p.m, his cell phone rang. After listening attentively for five minutes, he ended the call and dialed Fix as agreed. "Yo Fix! We have a go!" Thereafter, they briefly discussed phase two of their plan and then hung up.

***********************

As Stan was leaving for lunch, his cell phone rang, it was Constance. He only hesitated briefly and then answered. "Saturday morning, same place, same time. Be there!" and then the phone went dead. Stan immediately called Fix, "Yo Fix! Phase two is a go!" They hung up after finalizing a few details of Phase two. Stan smiled mischievously to himself, ‘you'll get what's coming to you bitch!' he thought as he got into his car and drove off.

************************

As always, she had on an overcoat as she walked into the room and struck her trademark pose, giving him time to wonder what naughty surprise lay under that cloak of respectability. He knew it would be a different treat this time as she loved to always keep him guessing and getting it wrong.

When she slowly pulled the coat open, Stan smiled at her creativity as his eyes drank in the cock-provoking sight of her sexy mature body clad in a black crotch less fishnet body suit. In spite of himself and the malice in his heart,

Stan felt his cock swelling and getting really hard. As she walked past him on her way to the toilet, his eyes roamed the curvature of her awesome ass, he knew he had to follow her to perform one of the most humiliating of tasks, washing the wee from her cunt with his tongue after she's done peeing. Just before he followed her into the bathroom however, he reached out and unlocked the door.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she relieved her full bladder, and as the last few drops trickled from her pussy, she bent over and commanded him to lick it clean. If only to throw her off the scent of the great shocker he had in store for her, he obliged. Truth be told though, he really didn't mind doing it, he actually quite enjoyed it, but he'd rather do it willingly and not as an act of humiliation.

He licked the piss from her and sucked on her labia. She cooed softly as he circled her clit with his tongue and soon her waist was gyrating to the strokes of his tongue. He got her all worked up and dripping wet, and then when his sensitive ears picked the soft foot falls in the room he knew it was time to move to phase three.

Removing his face from her cunt, he rose to his feet and backed away into the room. She was mad at him for truncating of her pleasure and she hollered his name. "Stanford, get back in here this minute you bitch!" When he didn't answer, she went after him, and as she entered the room she got a huge shocker that left her both frightened and physically sick. Her face was one contorted mask of worry as her mind raced to decipher what might be going on.

"Smile sexy lady!" Fix said pointing the camcorder in her face for a close up. It was then that it all so suddenly dawned on her that she was fucked. She staggered briefly and then collapsed into a nearby chaise, her legs unable to support her weight anymore.

After a brief, yet eternal maddening silence, she opened her mouth to speak alas no words came out of her. Even Stan was too scared to speak for fear of upsetting the balance that had tipped so suddenly in his favour for once.

Fix as usual rose to the occasion, "It's pretty simple boss lady, and you're busted!" He sneered at her with utmost contempt. "To put it directly, the Mistress has become the bitch, and from this glorious minute onwards, your ass and everything in and around it belongs to my man Stan here".

Having found his confidence in the words of his homeboy Fix, Stan walked towards Constance and dropped an envelope on the coffee table. "Oh, just in case you need some more explanation, here's a lill something-something to give you clarity.

With trembling hands, she reached for the envelope and as she pulled out the contents, she froze, her face instantly becoming so pale she looked like a ghost.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

"How.... How could....?" She wondered aloud as she stared incredulously at pictures of herself riding Stan's enormous black cock, and doing so many other unlady-like things".

It was quite obvious to her that she was finished. Should any of these photos become public, she would lose everything she ever valued. Just as she was about to look questioningly into Stan's face, Fix as though on cue, clicked the play back button on the cam-corder.

"Stanford, get back in here this minute you bitch!" The sound of her own voice played back on tape so terrorized Constance she didn't realize that she had peed herself until the boys looked at her in disgust and cracked up with laughter.

"Now let's see about getting some compensation for the shit that you put homeboy here through all the while you was bitchin' him around". Turning to his pal he asked, "Yo Stan, you wanna go first?"

"Nah, you do the honors dog! Imma just sit right back here and watch", Stand replied so happy to be rid of the yoke Constance had placed on him for so long.

"Ok bitch! Come suck daddy's black cock".

Constance swiftly closed in on Fix's throbbing 8 by 3 inches of rock hard manhood. She tentatively licked the shiny cut head and then began to gorge herself with it with such enthusiasm that Stan wondered if she was doing all that out of fear or if they had inadvertently let her inner freak loose.

"Oh yes bitch! I'm feeling you.... Mmmm!" Encouraged by his coarse manly moans, Constance sucked his cock with expert dexterity that he went verbally explosive.

"Dayum! Where the fuck did you learn to suck cock like a damn good whore?" "Oh my Goooooooooooood! You are a nasty whore...Yeahhh!" Unable to hold his libido back anymore, Fix pulled back and pulled Constance up roughly by the arm. He then grabbed her ample breast and squeezed her nipple hard before turning her around and bending her over.

As she bent over her voluptuous ass cheeks parted and revealed her chubby sex, all slick and ready to be fucked. "Dayum!" Fix exclaimed as he grasped his throbbing cock and robbed its mushroom head along her slippery slit, and then plunged right into her.

"Aghhhhhhh!" she gasped as his hard drive knocked the wind right out of her. He buried his cock deep inside of her and held it right there for an eternity. Constance being the slut that she instinctively was surrendered to the ecstatic feeling of his wide girth stretching her cunt within inches of its absolute limits.

Fix, started to move again, pulling his cock almost all the way out and then ramming it right back inside her again and again until he seemed to have established a rhythm of his liking. As he fucked her pussy with a malicious energy, Constance began to moan and whisper words that were unfamiliar even to her. Soon she began to keep pace with his frantic drives and thrusts.

As they fucked harder and faster, Stan could no longer be the unbiased observer, his cock was throbbing and his nuts were aching too. Pulling out his cock, he began to rub it to the music of their sex. At first he felt like a teenager watching a porn video, a little envious, wishful that he was the one doing the fucking, and then it dawned on him. She was a slut, and now his own bitch to do with as he damn well pleases.

A moan escaped his lips causing Fix to glance over and see him cock in hand. No words were spoken, none were needed. Fix, pulled out of Constance's cunt and gestured for Stan to sit on the bed. "Yeah homeboy, let the bitch ride her masters cock and see how it feels".

Constance climbed astride Stand and lowered herself onto his huge cock. As she began to ride his cock Fix shocked them all by slapping her hard on her massive ass. The sting of his slap seemed to drive her to a whole new level of horniness. She rode Stan faster and then shocked the boys when she began to plead for more.

Stan wondered what she wanted more of, but for Fix there was no such confusion as he smacked her ass harder. "Yes! Yes daddy!!"He screamed in confirmation of her pleasure. Emboldened by his new found freedom and her seeming acceptance of his ownership, Stand grabbed her big tit and sucked on her huge nipple, nibbling on it and firing up her lust even more.

The whore genie in Constance was about to be let out of the bottle. She humped Stan's cock faster her hips gyrating like a tornado in full swing. Unable to hold back anymore, Fix smacked her hard once more leaving his full hand print on her white ass, and then he parted her butt cheeks as spat in her cleft. He spat in his hand and rubbed it all over his hard cock, and then he rubbed his cock around her spittle drenched asshole before pushing steadily against her sphincter.

Constance reached in between herself and Stan and rubbed her engorged clit, the enormous sensations caused her back to arch and her ass open up some more. Fix pushed a bit harder and his cock slipped gently into her tight asshole. As he patiently waited for her ass to relax about his girth, Stan pounded her cunt with his relentless upward strokes, helping to keep Fix hard by reverse pressure.

It wasn't long before she began to move her ass in on fix as well as her cunt on Stan. As soon as Fix began to fuck her ass in earnest, he and Stan worked out a rhythm that was in tune with her back and forth motion. Their lust ran wilder as they pounded her in both holes, as Stan chewed on her nipples fix pulled her hair and she came again and again until she was physically exhausted luckily for her Stan was right behind her. The vaginal spasm of her orgasm tipped his pleasure over the edge and soon he was shooting her slut cunt full of his thick creamy cum, and letting off deep manly groans in the process.

Fix wasn't quite far behind either."Oh shit!" he cried out as he pulled her hair tight and let off a volley of hot Jizz into her anal cavity. Stan Collapse back onto the bed, and Fix staggered on beside him while Constance apparently wanted to go to the bathroom, but her legs only took her a couple of short steps before she crumpled onto the floor where she laid sprawled out with semen leaking out of her pussy and her ass like a cheap whore in a cheap motel room.

As she laid there powerless, she thought about how fucked she was, but a certain naughty part of her mind whispered ‘if getting fucked like this is part of the new equation, then perhaps it aint so bad after all'. Her conscious mind however regretted the loss of power.... At least for now.
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments