Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

UltraViolet

"A young girl discovers her inner raver after setting out on her own"

14
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"For Brandy"

The smell of fresh rain was in the air as I stepped out into the spring evening. Recently, I had moved to the city, and as a bright-eyed suburban girl with high hopes and ambitions, was eager to prove myself to the world. Sure, my parents were concerned about my well-being and safety. However, at the age of twenty, I was ready to break free and be my own woman. It was easy for me to make such a move as I had inherited my late uncle's townhouse. What a feeling to be on my own and experiencing city life.

I thought it would be a good idea to dress up for the town. Wanting to embrace my newfound freedom, I put on a white mini skirt and long sleeve, form-fitting top with a low neckline. Not sure how much walking I would end up doing, I put on a pair of white sneakers that I had only worn twice before. I could never get away from looking like this and leaving my parents' house.

Since I was new to the area with no real plans for a Friday night, I decided to venture out. The cool air made my skin break out into goosebumps but it wasn't long before I acclimated myself to the coolness and felt comfortable. 

I started walking east towards “The District.” It was a popular place for college students and other twentysomethings to hang out that was lined with bars and restaurants on both sides of the street. People were everywhere. It was exciting to see many interesting places along with interesting folks who stood out from the crowd. There were street performers. There were people passing out fliers. It was the latter in which I received a flier from a guy wearing glowing bracelets and bright, yellow hair. 

“Hey, come check out our rave tonight,” he said smiling.

“Thanks,” I replied as I took the flier from him.

As I continued walking down the street, I looked over the piece of paper in my hand. There was a black and white picture of a crowd dancing with the heading “Ravefest” printed over it. At the bottom of the page was a phone number. Pulling out my phone, I dialed the number. The voice on the other end gave me instructions on where to go for the rave. I decided to check it out because it sounded fun.

When I arrived at the address on the flier, the building appeared empty. I could hear the muffled sounds of bass vibrating from within, but I couldn't see anything. I walked around the corner to the alley side of the building. A couple of guys wearing glowing bracelets and necklaces were talking to a couple of girls who were wearing bright-colored clothing and organizing candy-jewelry necklaces and bracelets and paint on a small table.

“Are you here for the rave?” one of the guys asked, looking in my direction.

“Am I in the right place?” I asked.

“Yes, you are. Cover charge is $10,” was his response. 

I handed over the cash and they handed me a couple of bracelets and a necklace. As I put them on, the guys lifted a grate on the ground. 

“Watch your step and have fun,” the other guy said to me.

I walked down into the foggy and neon-lit stairway. The music was becoming louder. I found myself being drawn to it as I made my way to the main room. A big guy standing at the doorway pulled back the beads that draped it and as I walked through, the vibrations of techno bass and synthesizers grabbed me. I took in the scene before me. The room was dark save for the blacklights and lasers streaking across the room. People were in brightly colored outfits that were glowing under the rays of the blacklights, moving in sync with the music being played. 

I made my way further into the sea of ravers and began dancing to the music. I tried to let my body be free, but the lack of room prevented me from doing so.

It was then that I saw this well-built guy, shirtless and adorned with several of the candy-jewelry necklaces and glow-paint covered jeans, make his way to me. He took my hand and led me to a spot on the floor that had a lot more room and even better, near a speaker. I smiled at him and mouthed “thank you” knowing that my words would not be heard over the music. 

He stayed with me as I resumed dancing, letting my body move to the beats pumping out of the speaker next to me. The vibrations ran through my body and I found myself not only embracing the musical waves crashing into me but being turned on by them as well. It was at this moment that I invited my newfound hero to dance with me.

We gyrated our bodies in unison to the music as we faced each other. Feeling aroused by both the music and the man in front of me, I turned around so he could get a look at my ass as I danced and moved with the beat. I felt him get closer to me; his hands holding onto my waist as we danced together. 

As we continued our journey into rave ecstasy, I felt his hands sliding behind me. He soon had his hands under my skirt cupping my ass. Normally, I would have resisted and removed his hands from me. But, I could not resist as the music had tapped into my sexual energy and brought me to a level of arousal I had not experienced before. 

I felt myself getting wet as his hands rubbed my ass through my panties. I looked back at him. His eyes looked for permission to proceed further. Affirmation was given to him as I turned around and inched my ass closer to his body. My body became hot from the dancing and the stimulation my body was receiving from the music and his touch. I turned around to face him. When I did, he backed me against the speaker and put his hand under my skirt. 

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

I knew what he wanted and it wouldn't be long before he discovered how much I wanted it, too. I felt his finger glide across the fabric of my panties. The wetness of the cloth revealed my level of arousal. The speaker behind me didn't do much to alleviate my level of horniness. The music playing produced a steady, rhythmic beat that was doing its best to put me over the edge. 

My dance partner had noticed this, too. He slid my panties to the side and began rubbing my pussy in sync with the music. I arched my head up as he masterfully played with my clit; his fingers no stranger to pleasing a woman. My mouth let out moans that could not be heard by anyone. I watched as he brought his soaked fingers to his mouth and licked them while never taking his eyes off me. Hell, he continued dancing in perfect rhythm. 

There was a brief pause as the music stopped. It seemed like an eternity to me as we maintained eye contact with one another. Our bodies were glistening from the sweat pouring from our bodies. The lasers went still and only resumed when the haze machines began coating the space around us. We must have been near one because the haze was a bit heavier where we were standing. 

Spinning me around, he had me lean over the speaker that had become such a great source of sexual vibration and stimulation. Feeling him drawing in closer to me, it wasn't long before I felt the tip of his cock rubbing against me. 

“Oh my god,” I said. My words fell on deaf ears as the music drowned them out. 

The speaker produced a series of rapid, consistent beats which he turned into a sexual teasing of sorts. He tapped his cock in time with the music. I was feeling it from the front and the back. At this point, my pussy was aching to be fucked. 

After a slight pause in the music, the room was filled with that of an electronic synthesizer accompanied by a steady dose of bass. It was then, that I felt his cock enter me and move with the music. The feeling was incredible. Until that moment, my sexual encounters had been very vanilla. Not with this guy; he introduced me to a method of sexual bliss that I would use again and again.

The steadiness of the beats emanating from the speaker was perfectly aligned with his thrusts. My hands gripped the sides of the speaker, desperately looking for something to hold onto as my body was put over the edge. It was then that I felt the first orgasm overwhelm me.

I had thought I had experienced an orgasm before. As it turns out, I had not. The sensation melted my legs. I was having a difficult time standing. He realized this and propped me up with his hands on my thighs. My muscles convulsed trying to regain control.

It was amazing he did not miss a beat. Despite holding me up, he continued with his perfectly timed thrusts. My body quivered as I felt his cock doing its own kind of dancing inside me. Another orgasm wracked my body; my legs once again gave out on me.

Fuck, I had never been so turned in my life.

Was it the music? Was it his sexual prowess? Perhaps it was the taboo nature of our tryst.

My thoughts submitted once again to the music and the man in front of me. I was surprised that nobody noticed us in the surrounding sea of humanity. Even if they did, I didn't care. My body was experiencing something new and adventurous. It felt good. It felt...right.

My body continued responding to the music; responding to the cock thrust inside of me. I could feel it stiffen up. He was going to cum. It was as if he had timed the music perfectly, that he unloaded his cum inside of me. I wish I could say I was making this up, but he released three separate loads into me; all of which were with the beat of the music.

When the feeling had returned to my legs and I was able to stand on my own, I turned around. He was gone. I scanned the room but was unable to find him. I decided to call it a night and head home.

The cool night air greeted me and as I walked home, found myself thinking about the rave, the sexual charge the music gave me, and more importantly, the guy who hooked up with me. I smiled as I reviewed the night's events in my head. I could feel a stream of cum dripping down my leg. I wanted more of what I had experienced earlier. I wanted the feel of the music. I wanted the feel of the atmosphere. I wanted the sex. As I walked, I felt something strange brushing up against my skin under the waistline of my skirt. Pulling out a flier, I opened it up to see information for a future event on it. He had slipped it between my panties and gave me the date of the next rave.

As I made it up the steps to my home, I knew who was destined to become; what I wanted to be. I didn't want to just be Violet. I wanted to be a raver girl. That night was my first step toward becoming UltraViolet.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments