Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Fun At The Speedway Mart

24
16 Comments 16
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Jeffrey Blume worked at the Speedway mart/gas station. These locations were open twenty-four hours a day. Jeffrey liked working the night shift, because not too many people came in. A few people get gas, but for the most part, people just come in for cigarettes and beer.

If you're lucky enough, you meet the women who come in with no money or credit cards. They cry and give you some big song and dance and finally would offer sex for payment. Jeffrey has had his dick sucked so many times from women with no money. You'd be surprised all the MILF's and young women who just want to get fucked. Sometimes, they'll bet their friends and will offer their bodies for sex. Some have these weird fantasies that they want to act out. Whatever the reason, Jeffrey is always willing to have sex with these desperate women.

The job pays only minimum wage, however he gets enough pussy that makes the job worthwhile. Jeffrey always enjoys the girls that come out of the clubs a little tipsy wanting to get laid. They stop into the store and make passes at Jeffrey. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, it makes Jeffrey happy.

Jeffrey was going to college in the day and had this job in the evening. He liked it because he could study too. It was busy from about ten-thirty to midnight, but then the gas station part slowed down to maybe one customer an hour. The store also wasn’t too busy, but had some people here and there.

**

One night, it was around two-thirty in the morning and two attractive Hispanic girls pulled into the gas station. Jeffrey went over to them and filled their vehicle with gas. They paid him and he walked back over into the store.

He noticed that they parked their car and were walking into the store.

They had great bodies with big breasts. They were both wearing skin tight halter style dresses with high heels shoes. They appeared to be a little drunk. They walked over to the display case and grabbed a six pack and a few candy bars.

They put the items down on the counter.

“Will that be all?”

“That’s it. Unless you want to feel my tits?”

“Excuse me?”

“I can see that you’re looking at my tits. Do you like what you see?”

“You have nice breasts. You both do. Can’t hurt a guy for looking.”

“You can’t really see our breasts like this. “Let us pull our dresses down so you can get a better look. Tell us what you think. We both had them done about a year ago. We love to show our breasts off.”

The two women picked their breasts up and put them over their dresses. They weren’t wearing bras. These bitches were so fucking sexy. They were both about five foot two inches and had black curly hair. They both had brown eyes and cute little bodies. They were both petite with long legs and nice asses. They wore high heels.

“It’s your lucky night. We didn’t get lucky at the club. Would you like to fool around with us?”

Jeffrey didn’t need a push or a shove to go and play with some boobs. He walked around to where the two girls were standing. He stood in front of the first girl and squeezed her tits together and sucked on her nipples. He did the same thing to the other girl. They were twirling their black curly hair across their fingers. These girls meant business. Jeffrey was already hard with their proposition. He always loved easy girls that threw themselves at you.

“We could suck your cock if you want?”

“Let me just lock up. I wouldn’t want anybody coming in. We can go over to the back of the store. There’s an office in the back. You girls can blow me over there." 

The two senoritas followed Jeffrey to the back of the store where the office was. They unbuckled his jeans and pulled his boxers and jeans to his ankles. He had a decent sized cock that was already semi-hard. They played with his cock getting it ready to be sucked. They were talking in Spanish to each other.

“What are your names?”

“I’m Izzy and that’s Tiki.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Jeffrey.”

“You got a really nice cock Jeffrey."

Izzy moved her hand fast up and down Jeffrey’s cock.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

Jeffrey’s cock was now hard. He couldn’t wait for them to start sucking it. They were both two smoking hot Hispanic girls. He liked when they were talking in Spanish to each other. He wondered what they were saying.

Tiki opened her mouth up wide and Izzy pushed Jeffrey’s dick down her friend’s throat. She was making all kinds of noises while bobbing along his cock. Jeffrey was up against the door while these two sluts were working his cock. One would suck at his balls while the other one gagged on his schlong. Jeffrey couldn’t wait to fuck the two of them. They both seemed to enjoy giving head.

Izzy was sucking Jeffrey’s balls then stood up to get the chair. She rolled it out so Jeffrey could sit in it.

“Sit down. I’m going to fuck your cock now!”

Jeffrey got up and sat in the chair. He took his shirt off and Izzy took her dress off so he could play with her big breasts. She positioned herself over his hard cock. She rolled her hips up and down over his hard cock. Jeffrey slapped at her buttocks while she fucked him hard. Hispanic girls were always a bit wild. They liked to fuck.

“Do you like my sexy cunt? I’m a dirty girl that like’s big cocks.”

“I like fucking little whores like you. Your pussy is so fucking wet. Come for me! Come on my cock! Come on slut!”

“Oh God! I’m coming. Fucking hell.”

Izzy came on Jeffrey’s big cock. She was moaning and groaning. Izzy got up and Tiki took off her dress and sat down on Jeffrey’s big cock. She moved her little pussy up and down over his hard dick. Izzy went behind Tiki and played with her tits while Tiki rode his dick hard. Jeffrey was loving these two sluts. They kept talking in Spanish which was driving Jeffrey crazy.

“We’d love for you to lick our cunts.”

“Put your ass on the desk. I’ll lick your pussy good.”

Jeffrey stood up and Izzy sat on the desk. She opened her legs wide. Jeffrey moved his tongue up and down her pink and plump pussy. She was extremely wet down there. Jeffrey pushed his tongue up inside of her cunt while she moved her cunt onto his tongue. She was moaning and playing with her huge jugs. Her friend was playing with Jeffrey asshole. She had pushed her finger into his ass and was massaging at his prostate. Jeffrey was enjoying her efforts.

“I want a turn too. Let him suck my pussy too.”

They changed positions and Tiki sat on the desk. She opened her legs wide and Jeffrey licked at her pussy folds. She too was coming like a faucet while Jeffrey explored her tight little cunt. He pushed his tongue up inside of her and played with her anus while she came. Her pussy cream dripped out of her tight cunt. Jeffrey licked her juices like an ice cream cone.

“Would you fuck our asses?”

“Fuck yes.”

Izzy bent over by the display case and put her ass into the air. Jeffrey stood behind her and spat in his hand and rubbed his spit over her anus. He pushed his fingers into her asshole to prime it and then quickly replaced it with his cock. Her asshole opened right up while he fucked her there. She was moaning and groaning and backing up so Jeffrey could get more of his big dick up into her asshole.

“Fuck me! Fuck me with your big dick!”

Tiki also bent over and Jeffrey took his cock out of Izzy’s asshole and spat in his palm and wiped it over Tiki’s asshole. He slid his cock right up inside of her. He pushed his dick in and out of her asshole. Izzy was kneeling and licking up into Tiki’s pussy while Jeffrey fucked her asshole hard. She was screaming while she came.

Jeffrey moaned out and filled Tiki's asshole with a pile of his cum. Izzy licked it out of her friend’s asshole.

“That was amazing. You two are hot sluts! I better get back to the front of the store. You girls can hang out if you want?”

“We better go. Thanks for the hot time.”

Jeffrey picked up his clothes and got dressed. The two women picked up their dresses from the floor and got dress also. They walked to the front of the store and picked up their six pack and their candy and left the store. Jeffrey lit a cigarette and opened a beer. He loved his job.
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments