Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Enjoy

"You ask me what I enjoy? Here is where I tell you"

2
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
849 words 849 words
I enjoy the way that you look at me when I know you want me. Your eyes burn, staring deep into me. I love the way you lean in to kiss me, slowly at first, and becoming faster and deeper the longer we kiss. I enjoy it when you push against me, backing me into a wall so our bodies can get even closer to each other. I enjoy when your hands wander my body, running them along down my sides, grabbing my ass. I love the way your hair feels between my fingers, putting my hand on your neck to bring you closer to me.

I love it when you break away from our kiss to kiss my neck, running your tongue from the base of my neck up to my ear. It turns me on when I feel your warm breath on my ear when you bite it. I enjoy the way we move together towards the nearest surface, a bed, a couch, a counter. It doesn't matter when I want you this badly. You push me down, taking off your shirt, laying down, pushing your body against mine.

I like when you make me sit up to take off my shirt and bra, your eyes wandering my body as you do so. I enjoy when I can see that you are aroused through your pants, as I reach up to you to take them off, my fingers lingering on your skin as I do so. I like being the dominant one sometimes when I flip us over so I straddle your hips.

I enjoy the way your skin smells and tastes as I kiss my way down your body. Starting at your neck, I slowly make my way down your chest, over your stomach, I kiss the inside of your thighs and make my way inwards. I like the way you react as I take each of your balls into my mouth, sucking them gently. I enjoy using the tip of my tongue to trace the underside of your penis, making my way to the tip, tracing my tongue around it next. I like the way you taste as I suck on your dick, bringing the whole thing deep inside my mouth. I wrap one hand around the base of your dick, stroking it in rhythm with my mouth. I like playing with your balls with the other hand, squeezing them gently.

I like the way you make me stop before you have cum to let me have a turn too. You pull me up and I lay on my side next to you, as you roll me onto my back, beginning to kiss my body.

Mandy_Juice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mandy_Juice

I love the way your mouth feels as you travel down my body, sucking each of my nipples gently as you work your way down, across my stomach, to the inside of my thigh. I like when you lick my slit with your tongue, from bottom to top, stopping at the top to pay extra attention to my clit, sucking on it gently. I love the way your fingers feel, as they start to probe inside of me while your mouth is on me, gently and slowly, at first, beginning to get faster. I love the way that you move with me as I near orgasm. pushing my hips up into the air as I am loving what you do. I love grasping your hair as I am about to cum, pulling it hard as I orgasm.

I enjoy pulling your mouth back up to mine while grabbing your penis and guiding it inside my body, I always love this moment, it feels so good. I like dragging my fingers down your back as you thrust inside of me, deep and strong. I like it when you kiss my neck and grab my tits while you're inside of me.

I like changing positions after a while so I can ride you at my own pace. I like sitting up while I lower myself onto you, up and down, feeling my clit press against your body every time I come down. It feels good when you pull my hair behind my back, forcing me to look up at the ceiling. I love it when you sit up to suck on my nipples, bringing me to orgasm. I like to dig my nails into your chest or back as I cum, moaning as I can feel my pussy contracting on you.

After I orgasm, I like to go faster, rougher, pushing myself down on you, making you feel good. I like kissing your neck, collarbone and chest as you get closer to cumming. I like to hear your breathing change as you are about to orgasm. I love to feel you cum inside of me, watching your face and seeing your toes curl as you orgasm. I like slowly pulling myself off of you, after we have made each other feel this good, laying down beside you listening to our breathing.

And this is only one of the ways I enjoy you.

Published 
Written by starchild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments