Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where the magic happens Part 2

"Lacey--"

3
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
924 words 924 words

I was slightly worried, as I didn't know Nick too well. I felt Jake slid out of me and he began kissing my neck and then french kissing me again, swirling our tongues together, like a romantic dance. "See you later," he whispered. I smiled to my ex and watched him dress, then open the door and leave. I felt naked and I rolled away from the blood on the bed, wishing he placed a towel down.

Then Nick walked in. He quickly tore off his shirt and I felt my mouth open. He had a six pack and no tan lines, and I felt myself getting wet again. He smirked as he looked up and down at my naked body, and crawled onto the bed. He unzipped his pants, and I pulled out his long cock.

"Suck it," he said to me, running his hand through my long black hair. I smiled and pulled him to the edge of the bed. I crawled off and ran my hand along his cock, and whispered, "I haven't done this before." He just grinned, and I felt brave. I put it in my mouth, and began to suck it weakly. He ran his hand through my hair again, and I sucked harder, and running my tongue around his head. I kept playing with it, trying to swallow the entire thing.

Then he began fucking my mouth, and I felt his cock slide down my throat. It was nice. I moaned and felt him become more hard. "Fuck me please," I said to him, pulling him out of my mouth. He nodded and I stood up, jumping onto the bed. "69 first," he said to me, pushing me down and laying on top of me, his cock dangling in my face. I began sucking on it again and I felt his tongue slide into my cunt. I moaned slightly, moving my hips closer to his face. He began fucking my mouth again as I twirled my tongue around his head, rubbing his balls with my hand.

I felt his hand reach up and rub my breast as he slid his tongue towards my clit. As I moaned more, he slid two fingers into my cunt, rubbing the sides. I squeezed his hand with my legs, and I could tell he enjoyed it. "Mm, I want to be fucked bad," I muttered, thrusting my hips in his face and back, all the while sucking his as hard as I could. Then I his cock pulse harder, and his cum poured into my mouth. I began spitting it out, but he told me to swallow it. So I swallowed the rest. "fuckin' tasty, babe." I felt him getting me closer to my climax, but I couldn't wait. He could tell I wasn't into it, so he rolled me over and pushed me towards the headboard of the bed.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

I gripped it and I kneeled on the bed, still rocking my hips. He teased me with the head, and after I squirmed, he thrust inside me.

It was incredibly hot for me, and such a turn on, leaning on the headboard while he fucked me hard. It still slightly hurt, but it was a price to pay. I moaned louder, feeling my pussy pulse harder. I felt myself reach the climax and I moaned real loud, almost screaming. I felt my orgasm and it made me shake slightly. I felt my hot cum pour onto Nick, and he kept fucking me. "Cum for me twice is all I ask." He said, thrusting hard. I couldn't hear anything except the pounding of his balls against my pussy, and my screams.

He pounded my pussy for another minute before rolling me down, letting me lie on the bed. He then picked up my legs - and still kneeling - began to pound me again. "Missionary," he muttered to me, making sure I knew what was going on. I began rubbing my own breasts and Nick put down my legs so he could rub my clit as well. It felt so good.

"Mm," I moaned, feeling my eyes roll inside my head. I squeezed him again, making my cunt tighter. He reached his other hand and began rubbing my breasts, pinching and twisting the rock hard nipples. then he began fucking me as hard as he could, and I could feel myself reaching the climax again. But he beat me too it - He cummed into my cunt and I felt the hotness over-come me, feeling me with his juices. I hoped that wouldn't make me pregnant, but I hardly cared and he continued to thrust inside me, giving me a pounding. Then I felt my second orgasm hit me, making me moaned louder than before and my cum to coat him again.

After I finished my moan-fest, he pulled out and sat up and crawled to him, sucking his cock once more. I tasted my own juices and his, and they tasted great together. By this time I felt tired, and I laid down, ready to ask Nick a question. "Why did you guys kidnap me?" I asked him as I rubbed my breast.

"We did it because Jake was a virgin, but he didn't know you were," Nick replied, laughing and staring at the bloodstain. "I just wanted to pound you hard." And with that he kissed me, tasting his own juices that were left in my mouth. I felt him get hard again, and we made love another time that night.

Published 
Written by Bitchism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments