Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Putnam School For Refined Ladies, Chapter 2

"Beverly surrenders to her needs and submits to Ms. Putnam..."

33
16 Comments 16
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Ms. Putnam wasn't finished with this young student just yet. While Beverly lay on the desk, moaning and trying to recover her senses, Ms. Putnam quickly got undressed and then moved around to the other side of her desk.

Opening the drawer, she pulled something out of the desk drawer and closed it again. She walked back around behind the still lust fogged Beverly.

Suddenly, Beverly came to life, rearing up off the desk. "Oh fuck! W-what is that?" she cried out.

Ms. Putnam grabbed hold of the girl's shoulder-length blond hair and pulled her back to her.

"That, my dear, is my strapon dildo. I chose the small six-inch dildo because you are young and this is our first time together. I have a larger size that I use on some of the other girls and women I entertain."

All the while she was talking, Ms. Putnam was slowly moving her "cock" in and out just a little, just enough for Beverly to feel it and get hotter and hotter.

She moaned and whimpered softly as the phallus stroked her sensitive pussy walls, firing off the nerve endings and causing her clit to throb and pulse with desire. 

"Would you like to feel what my little friend here can do to help a horny young girl? Would you like me to fuck that dripping, lonely pussy of yours? I can make you feel real good, honey. I can make your whole time here very enjoyable if you'll let me. Would you like that, my dear?"

"Oh yes! Yes, Ms. Putnam! Please, please, I want you to fuck me with your cock. Please, I need it. I'm so horny, I can't stand it! Please, please fuck me!" Beverly sobbed.

She was openly crying now, the whole experience had broken her resolve and she was pleading with all she had. She was shaking as she spoke, her need was so great. 

Ms. Putnam knew what Beverly was going through. She had been down that road herself. After all, she was a single woman, in her mid-forties, who was dean of an all-girls' school.

Not exactly the best way to burn up the dating circuit! Which is why she had come up with this rather novel way of solving the problem. And she had found a couple of the other teachers who also needed some way of handling the stress of single life. 

Now she had a student who needed to find some way to stop the distractions that plagued her and prevented her from concentrating on her studies.

"Climb up on the desk, my horny little pet, so I can give you the fucking you want so much," Ms. Putnam said.

Beverly got up on the massive desk and laid on her back, her legs spread wide and her ass right on the edge of the desk, waiting eagerly for the promised fucking.

Ms. Putnam wasn't going to make her wait long. She stepped up between the spread thighs and placed one hand on the young girl's mound. With the other, she gripped the base of the "cock". 

"Spread those pussy lips for me... let me see that wet pink fuckhole."

Beverly did as she was told and she felt the cock enter her again, this time more slowly as Ms. Putnam pushed into her pussy.

"You feel that?" Ms. Putnam asked, "Feel how my cock is opening and stretching that tight little pussy?"

"Oh, God! Oh, that feels so amazing! Ohh yes!" Beverly said as the cock pushed deeper into her.

Ms. Putnam began fucking Beverly slowly at first, until she heard her start moaning. Ms. Putnam sped up, thrusting harder and deeper, and Beverly, who was clinging to the sides of the desk, started to scream.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard! Ohhh, fuck yes! Oh please give me your cock, give it all to me. Make me cum! Please Ms. Putnam, please make me cum! I need to cum so bad! Beverly cried loudly.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes! I'm cumming... ohh, I'm gonna cum!" she cried again.

Ms. Putnam fucked her as fast as she could, while Beverly screamed and clawed at the desk. 

"Please Ms. Putnam, please pull out the cock! Oh please, I need... I need to cum! Please!" Beverly cried.

Ms. Putnam held the dildo in her for a few more seconds while she massaged her throbbing clit, building the pressure behind the cock until Beverly was nearly insane with her need to release.

When she finally relented and pulled out the strapon, Beverly's pussy squirted a torrent and covered the desk, soaking both of them once again with her spray of sweet juice. 

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Beverly screamed as the strapon was removed and her cum spewed out of her.

The release was so dramatic that Beverly's hips thrust up towards the ceiling and her back arched as she sprayed her passion into the room. Ms. Putnam moved to Beverly's pussy to drink from her Bellagio fountain.

"I have never cum like that before," Beverly panted, "I've never squirted before!" 

"Well, this is how we girls fuck girls, sweetheart," Ms. Putnam said to Beverly.

"It was incredible! Thank you, Ms. Putnam. Thank you so much–I really needed that!"

"Oh, but my dear–our games are just getting started!" Ms. Putnam said.

She pushed Beverly down onto her back on the desk again. But this time she climbed up on the desk with her, positioning herself over the young girl in a "sixty-nine" position. 

"Now my horny little pet, let's see how you are at sucking cock!"

Ms. Putnam pushed the cock into the girl's mouth and then nestled down between her splayed legs. As she began lapping up the juices that still trickled from her pussy, Beverly screamed around the cock in her mouth.

"Mmumphm!" 

She began sucking on the cock furiously in an attempt to occupy her mind and take it off the incredible flood of sensations emanating from her abused pussy.

She had already cum more in the short time in Ms. Putnam's office than she had in the last two months of being back at school–and apparently, she would cum yet again! 

How many times Ms. Putnam would make her cum Beverly didn't know, but she was exhausted already and Ms. Putnam's persistent tongue seemed limitless. 

The devil tongue wriggled and squirmed inside Beverly's pussy seeking every fold, every wrinkle where a pearl drop of sweetness might hide and with its extraordinary length, Beverly could swear Ms. Putnam was licking her very soul! 

But on her back on the hard desk with Ms. Putnam over top of her holding her down, Beverly was helpless to do anything but endure the agony Ms. Putnam's tongue was subjecting her to. 

Beverly could feel the mounting tide of yet another orgasm welling up inside her. Her pussy had been oversensitized by the two previous orgasms only a few moments ago, so any further contact was magnified and sent lightning bolts of sensation to both her clit and her mind.

Ms. Putnam knew exactly what Beverly was going through. In fact, she had designed today's activities with the express purpose of fucking this horny young dissident into submission.

Ms. Putnam had seen students like her before–she was all-too-familiar with this sort of acting out from girls in her school. Beverly's case wasn't all that different from any of the other oversexed and hyper-hormonal teen girls in her charge.

And Beverly was following Ms. Putnam's game plan almost as if she had written it herself. Without realizing it, Beverly was doing exactly what Ms. Putnam had hoped she would and making the job of bringing this firebrand around even easier for her. 

Now, with Beverly pinned under her in this "sixty-nine" position and the fake cock in her mouth, Ms. Putnam could take as long as she liked and concentrate on bringing this girl to orgasm multiple times without the distraction of her own orgasm.

Once this girl was hers, once she had surrendered to her will and given herself mind, body, and soul to her, then Ms. Putnam could begin the molding process in earnest, unhampered by attitudes and willful rebellion.

To expedite her goals and bring Beverly closer to submitting to her, Ms. Putnam increased the pressure and the torment on her poor pussy. Moving from her fuckhole itself up to her clit, Ms. Putman sucked the swollen button into her mouth trapping it between her teeth and flicking her tongue across it.

To replace her tongue in the girls' wet drooling pussy, Ms. Putnam shoved two fingers from her left hand into the hole and began fingerfucking her. Beverly was writhing and moaning and clawing at the desk under this new assault.

Ms. Putnam responded by pushing the cock further into the girl's mouth and moving her hips up and down to simulate facefucking her. 

Just as Beverly was finally able to adjust to these new tactics, Ms. Putnam threw in her "coup de grâce"... the final blow that would send her headlong into another tremendous orgasm. With her left hand free, she reached around and shoved her long index finger into the girl's asshole, sinking it to the middle knuckle.

That was it for Beverly. With a muffled squeal like a stuck pig, her dam broke and a flood of fresh juice met Ms. Putnam's mouth, which she promptly began licking up. Beverly meanwhile was pitching and bucking like a rodeo bull as the tongue, finger, and cock filling her holes tore her world asunder.

It seemed to Beverly that the anguish went on forever, but at long last the intruders retreated, leaving the frazzled girl panting, moaning, and covered in a sheen of sweat and pussy juices. 

Ms. Putnam stood back and watched the weakened, helpless girl struggle to regain her senses. She watched Beverly as she tried to determine if the girl was ready to play ball with her... if she was going to cooperate and surrender her rebellious ways.

Once Beverly was back and was a bit more rested, Ms. Putnam spoke. "Okay Beverly, I think you've had enough for today. Go ahead and get dressed, dear, and when you feel you are ready and able, you can go home to your dormitory. We will talk again in a couple of days.

"Meantime, I want you to think about what happened here. I will be more than happy to entertain you like this again anytime you need it, but only if you will stop trying to buck the rules at every turn and start putting forth an effort to actually learn what we are trying to teach you here.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

"Believe me, it is much more fun to play along than it is to fight against the school and our rules. And what we teach here will benefit you tremendously in your future–otherwise, we wouldn't be teaching it!"

"Yes, Ms. Putnam," Beverly said as she got dressed. It was her typical lecture response and normally it was said with a "are you finished bitching now?" sort of attitude.

But as she walked back to her dormitory this time, she actually thought about what Ms. Putnam had said.. or rather what Ms. Putnam had done to her!

It was true that she had never experienced anything as incredible as what she had just been through with Ms. Putnam. Beverly was no stranger to sex and she'd had several of the local boys back home on top of her at one time or another.

Nothing she had ever felt had come close to the mind-blowing scene in Ms. Putnam's office.

At first, it bothered her a little. Beverly never thought of herself as a lesbian–she liked the boys and she liked what they did to her. But she couldn't help the feelings she was having now for what Ms. Putnam had shown her.

Then she remembered what Ms. Putnam had told her about her own sexual orientation. "I am what is known as bisexual, meaning I like men as well as women." she had said.

"I guess I am bisexual too!" she admitted to herself.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

For the next four or five days, Beverly went about her usual routine, but her thoughts were never very far from Ms. Putnam and what she had said that day in her office. And whenever she thought about that day she felt the all too familiar tingle in her pussy.

She knew that something momentous and even life-changing had happened that day and she was not the same girl who walked into that office.

She had been changed and while she didn't yet understand it completely, she needed to. She had enjoyed herself far too much to just let it go with one short event.

Finally, she couldn't stand it any longer. She had to talk to Ms. Putnam about this as soon as possible. She couldn't go much longer with this eating away at her.

"Ms. Putnam, could we talk for a bit after school about... well you know... what we talked about last time?" She said as she got to school.

Ms. Putnam had a custom of meeting each of her students at the front door of the school to wish them all a good day. So when Beverly saw her standing out front of the school she went right up to talk to her.

"Of course my dear. Why don't you come by my office after school today and we can talk more then," she said with a smile.

Beverly went off to her classes, but she knew this was going to be a looong day! With each class that passed, it got harder and harder for her to concentrate and sit still.

And wouldn't you know it, the last class for her this particular day was Algebra, her worst subject!

She thought about just cutting the class and hiding out in one of the bathrooms. That way she could also masturbate to take the edge off her insistent pussy while she waited for that final bell.

But she knew that Ms. Putnam would be expecting something like that and if she was caught, it could be the end of the whole arrangement and possibly even get her in more trouble. She didn't want to risk ruining everything, so she decided to stick it out no matter how hard it was.

It was a hellish day, but Beverly made it through and once that final bell rang, she bolted out the door and down the hallway to her locker, she tossed her books in and slammed the door then spun and headed straight for Ms. Putnam's office.

"I'm here... to see... Ms. Putnam," Beverly said out of breath from running to the office. The secretary was just about to buzz Ms. Putnam on the intercom when she opened her office door. "Ahh, Miss Parker! Please come in my dear!" and she held the door open for Beverly.

Once they were inside, Ms. Putnam took her place behind the desk and Beverly sat in front just like any other meeting. "Now then Beverly you said you wanted to talk about what we discussed the last time you were here?" she said matter of factly.

"Yes, ma'am. I've been doing a lot of thinking about what you said the other day and also about what happened here in your office. And I want to do it. I want to be good and I want more of what we did the other day."

"I see."

"Ms. Putnam, what you did for me the other day was incredible and it's all I've been able to think about since then. I have never felt so... I don't even know how to describe it!

"All I know is that I want more, I need more. I am sorry that I have been such a pain since coming here and I will really try to be more cooperative and try to learn what this school has to teach me.

"But you were right, my horniness and sex drive were distracting me and keeping me from concentrating.

"But if you will help me... well like you said, it would make my being here a lot easier and I would be able to focus on my studies."
Beverly's statement was quite true in the fact that Ms. Putnam was interested in the young girl who now sat across the desk from her.

She had often become distracted while watching the girl walking through the halls dressed provocatively, showing off her ample breasts and her gorgeous tanned legs.

Many times she had caught herself licking her lips as she imagined what a tasty treat this young Jezebel would make if she ever got the chance.

Now here she was, sitting in her office and openly propositioning the dean of the school. Offering herself up as the collateral in return for a better chance at improving her schoolwork.

"Oh my poor dear, of course I will help you! I will be happy to help you. I want to see you succeed. I want to see you become the refined, dignified, respectable lady we here at this school like to turn out. And if along the way we can enjoy ourselves, what's the harm in that?

"School should be fun and I know that going to a private school, especially an all-girl school, means that there are certain things you will miss out on.

"We have no proms here or other dances, none of the other social activities either. We don't have a football or basketball team, so we have no cheerleaders and no pep rallies. 

"Missing out on these things means we have to find other ways to make school fun. And for a girl like yourself, well I'm happy to help make school fun for you."

"Really? Really Ms. Putnam? Oh, thank you! Thank you! Oh, this means so much right now!" Beverly said.

"Oh, why is that my dear?"

"Well, I got a text on my phone from Brian, my boyfriend, yesterday... or I should say, my ex-boyfriend. You see he found another girl. He said he was tired of waiting for me and then only having a short time with me during the summer vacation.

"So he found someone who he could be with all the time. Someone who wasn't going to an all-girls' school 200 miles away. We broke up, Ms. Putnam... Brian dumped me!"

"Oh, sweetie! Oh, I'm so sorry!" Ms. Putnam said coming around her desk. She took the girl in her arms as she sobbed over her lost love.

"I don't have anyone now! My parents are too busy for me, and now my boyfriend dumps me! What am I going to do?" she sobbed.

Ms. Putnam lifted her tear-streaked face. "Listen to me, young lady. You are not alone. Not at all.

"You have this school, you have your friends, and you have me. And none of them are going to desert you like your Brian did!" she said, looking straight into the girl's wet eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, Beverly, really. If you want it, that is." Ms. Putnam then leaned down and tenderly kissed Beverly.

The last of Beverly's weakened defenses crashed to the ground with that kiss. Between her need for sexual satisfaction, Ms. Putnam's proven ability to provide the same, and her boyfriend's abrupt abandoning her, Beverly had nothing left to fight with.

She clung to Ms. Putnam as if she was drowning and the woman was her lifeguard. Moaning into Ms. Putnam's devouring mouth, Beverly surrendered everything to her, putting her all into that kiss and hoping against hope she had enough left to give.

Ms. Putnam reached down to place her hand on the young girl's tit, squeezing it and caressing it as Beverly moaned louder. As they continued to kiss Ms. Putnam slowly made the girl putty in her hands.

"Please, Ms. Putnam... please..." Beverly gasped when she could no longer hold her breath.

Diane Putnam left the sobbing and shaking girl standing and leaning back on her desk while walked over to the door to her office making sure it was shut and locked. Then she moved to close the blinds on her windows to make sure there were no interruptions in their games.

When she was satisfied they had privacy, she turned back towards Beverly. She stood at the doorway, studying the young girl whose tears ran down the side of her face, streaking her black mascara.

While there was no established dress code for the school, heavy makeup and provocative clothes were frowned upon and being "slutty" and inappropriate for a lady to wear.

Beverly, however, saw no harm in dressing like a common streetwalker, and the fact that it irked the establishment was a happy coincidence!

Today she had dressed in a tight leather miniskirt that showed her gorgeous legs encased in black fishnet stockings which stopped just below the hem of her way too short skirt.

She also had black open-toe platform heels and a semi-sheer white tie front crop-top blouse which did little to hide the braless breasts it encased.

Beverly's dark brown areola and hardening nipples were quite evident under the top and Ms. Putnam wondered if the girl had intentionally picked the wardrobe out just for this meeting!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments