Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies, Chapter 4

"Beverly is invited to the dean's house... and there was a surprise waiting there for her!"

26
14 Comments 14
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Beverly wasted no time in straddling Ms. Putnam's leg and aiming the dildo at her needy pussy. She rubbed the tip up and down her dripping slit to lubricate it a bit, then began sliding down the shaft deliciously slowly.

"Oh, Ms. Putnam! Ohhh..." she moaned, closing her eyes to feel the sensations more powerfully.

She slid down slowly, feeling every ridge and ripple. Ms. Putnam's dildo was ribbed for added stimulation and at the base, she had an extra ring with nubs that would rub against Beverly's clit to give her even more pleasure. She took her time relishing every inch of the toy until at last she had completely engulfed it and was sitting on Ms. Putnam's thigh.

Beverly started bouncing up and down... the feeling of Ms. Putnam's cock was indescribable. She moaned and flipped her hair to and fro as the sensations drove her mad.

Ms. Putnam watched the young student as she got wilder and more exuberant bouncing on the dildo. She especially liked the sight of her tits bouncing up and down and reached out to grab the globes, making the girl moan again in pleasure.

"Oh God, yes! Please play with my tits! Oh please, Ms. Putnam, please play with my tits!" Beverly encouraged. She did enjoy her nipples played with and Ms. Putnam was all too happy to oblige her.

Ms. Putnam pinched and tugged on the girl's tender nipples, twisting them right and then left as if she was tuning in a transistor radio. But that wasn't enough for the overstimulated Beverly.

"Harder! Pinch them harder! Please, Ms. Putnam, you don't have to be easy on me... I like it to hurt a little. Pull on my nipples hard. Please!"

Ms. Putnam looked at the girl bouncing hell-bent for leather on her leg. She knew what Beverly meant. She was so clouded with lust that only something really powerful would get through. Ms. Putnam smiled.

"Yes! Yes, that's what I like!" Beverly cried out as Ms. Putnam began to really pinch and pull hard on the girl's nipples.

She lifted both of her breasts up by the nipples causing Beverly to have to stop bouncing for a moment and making her concentrate on the pain shooting through her nipples. Then she let them go suddenly to drop back down and she slapped both of them for added measure.

By now Beverly was so aroused that the added pain factor brought her to the edge of her orgasm She just needed a little push to fall headlong over it.

"Rub your clit for me, pet. Rub your clit for me while you fuck yourself on my cock. I want to watch you cum," Ms. Putnam instructed.

Beverly did as ordered, rubbing her clit hard then pushing up against the clitoris stimulator at the base of the cock. She ground down hard on the cock, pushing it as deep as it would go into her and rubbing her throbbing clit on the nubs at the base.

Ms. Putnam continued torturing her burning nipples and it all proved more than the young girl's mind could cope with.

"Oh God, Ms. Putnam, I love your cock. I'm gonna cum! Ohh, I'm gonna cum! Yes! Ohhh Fuuuck!" Beverly screamed as she came.

Ms. Putnam could feel the juices flowing down the strapon and over her leg as Beverly sat there shaking and writhing on her leg.

Ms. Putnam, afraid the girl would fall and hurt herself, pulled the girl close and held her, kissing her tenderly as she tried to catch her breath. 

Ms. Putnam helped Beverly as she slowly got up off her leg, then pulled her down onto the ground sitting on her heels with her legs apart for balance. 

"You're such a nasty little slut aren't you? What would daddy say now if he saw his little girl lying on my floor, your little pussy leaking its juice after you have fucked yourself senseless on my strap-on cock?

"What would he think if he knew you begged me to fuck you and make you cum? What would he think of his little angel now?"

As she spoke, Ms. Putnam used the toe of her shoe to rub across Beverly's still dripping and still very sensitive pussy.

"What would daddy think of his little girl sitting naked on the floor humping her dean's foot with her wet cum-leaking pussy?" She pressed the frazzled girl.

"I don't know," Beverly groaned as the dean's foot teased her poor pussy even more.

"You don't know?" Ms. Putnam asked, "I think he'd feel like he raised a little lesbian slut. That's what he'd think. I think you want to be my little slut now don't you sweetie? You want to be my little lesbian slut?" she asked.

Beverly could only groan as the foot in her crotch made forming a response nearly impossible.

"You really want to give yourself to me? You want me to teach you to be the perfect little pussy-munching slut? Are you willing to submit to me totally and wholly... to do anything and everything I ask, whatever it is?

"Is that what you want, Beverly?" Ms. Putnam continued as she pushed her foot in and out of Beverly's hot pussy.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," Beverly moaned as she grabbed the dean's heeled foot and rubbed it hard against her burning pussy.

Pulling it in deeper, fucking herself with it as if it were a cock. Beverly was as turned on as she had ever been. She had never felt so shamelessly dirty and slutty as she lay on the cold office floor allowing herself to be fucked like this.

Within just a few moments Beverly felt another orgasm building deep within her as she ground her ravenous pussy on the shoe. Her tits were heaving and she was moaning in utter delirium.

"Good," Ms. Putnam said with a wicked grin. She pulled her foot away from Beverly just as she was about to crest.

"Ms. Putnam! I-I was almost there!" Beverly whined in frustration at being so rudely stopped.

"Yes I know," Ms. Putnam said matter-of-factly. "But I can't spend all afternoon here with you–I have things to attend to you know."

She knew that Beverly had been successfully turned. She would never be the same girl again. If she wasn't a full-blown lesbian now, she was at least most definitely bisexual. That was enough for her use for now.

"Yes, ma'am," Beverly said trying to regain her breathing and calm down.

She rose from her sitting position to her knees, crawling to Ms. Putnam's foot. She bent down and kissed the shoe still shiny with her pussy juices, showing her absolute submission to the dean. Tasting herself she licked up as much of her own sweetness as she could before sitting back up.

"Now, here is my address. I live off-campus because frankly, I like to keep school and home life separate. It's a rather out of the way place at the end of a long driveway, but I like my privacy.

"Take a cab–they will be able to find the place, I'm sure–and be there tonight at 7:00 pm. Be prompt dear–it will show me that you are sincere and can be depended on." Ms. Putnam said. 

Beverly took the paper as Ms. Putnam got up to return to her desk. She watched the girl rise and steady herself against the wall for a moment before putting her clothes back on and slipping the paper with the address in her pocket.

Beverly turned to look back at the dean one last time before she headed out the door. Ms. Putnam was back working at her desk as if nothing had happened... as if Beverly wasn't even there. Beverly walked out of the office and headed to her dorm room across the campus commons.

As she walked home in the bright outdoors, Beverly thought about what had just occurred with Ms. Putnam in her office. 

She had gone to the dean's office not really knowing what lay in store or even what it was she wanted. Now she was confident she knew. Ms. Putnam had given her a taste of a life she knew nothing about.

And she liked it. So much so she wanted more of it. She had given herself over to the dominant dean and had experienced what the dean had to offer her–orgasms stronger than anything she had ever felt before! 

And tonight when she went to Ms. Putnam's house she would surrender completely and become the dean's submissive little slut. She would do whatever the dean asked of her, no matter what it was.

That was what Beverly had asked for and what she had promised Ms. Putnam. And it was what she wanted as well. She wanted to experience what it was like to submit to a strong-willed lesbian, and now she had. But that was only the beginning of what she would experience...

Beverly was beginning to think she might be late to Ms. Putnam's house. The cab driver seemed to drive for an awfully long time, winding through the streets of Boston.

She watched as the inner city gave way to more suburban scenery and she thought he had driven too far when he finally made the right turn and began driving down a long, two-lane road, lined with tall trees on both sides.

Suddenly they came to the end of a cul-de-sac and a beautiful two-story home on a large immaculately kept lawn came into view. It was a spectacular house.

"Oh my God!" Beverly thought as the cab driver pulled up in front of the house. As the cab stopped, she got out and handed the driver the cab fare. The driver then left and Beverly stood in front of the imposing house taking it all in.

Then remembering what she was there for she looked and her watch. "Oh crap!" she said aloud, and she walked quickly up to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

"Oh hello my dear, won't you come in?" Ms. Putnam said answering the door. "I see you are right on time. That's very good. I like a prompt little slut."

Ms. Putnam closed the door behind them and then escorted Beverly into the living room. 

"You have a very nice house. It's beautiful!" Beverly said.

"Well, it suits me. Sometimes it seems a little big for just one person but I entertain a lot so it works fine. Did the driver have any trouble finding my place?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"That's very good. Come on into the living room and we'll talk a bit. Ms. Putnam said.

That's when Beverly got another shock.

"I believe you know Mrs. Harris, our science teacher?" she said as Beverly came into the room.

"Mrs. Harris! W-what are you doing here? I thought... I didn't realize... I.." Beverly said, completely taken by surprise.

"Relax my dear. Come over here," Ms. Putnam said taking her hand and pulling her over to the sofa. Ms. Putnam sat down right next to Mrs. Harris and pulled the bewildered girl in front of her.

"Now I told you in my office that I was a Dominant... that's not entirely true. You see I am a mistress. Isn't that right, slut?" she said, turning to Mrs. Harris.

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Harris said.

"Yes... Amy here is a very good little slut to me. She has been my playtoy for what–three years now?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress... three wonderful years now," she responded. Ms. Putnam smiled and pulled the woman in for a kiss.

Beverly was confused. "But I thought... I thought you said you were married, Mrs. Harris!"

"Oh, I am... to a wonderful man. But I also have needs that he can't fulfill... needs Mistress here fills for me. My husband knows that I come here to see Mistress and he is fine with it because I come home so much happier and more relaxed!" Mrs. Harris said.

Beverly knew exactly the "relaxation" Mrs. Harris talked about. She was here because she wanted that same relaxation on a regular basis, too.

"Now that we are all together, I'm going to go get changed and then we can talk more. Why don't you get the three of us a glass of wine and then keep each other company until I get back.

"But don't talk too much about what we do here... I don't want to ruin the surprise!" Ms. Putnam chuckled.

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Harris said.

Ms. Putnam left the two of them together and went upstairs to change. "C'mon, Beverly you can help me with the wine," Mrs. Harris said.

The girls went into the kitchen and Mrs. Harris found the wine and the wine glasses. "I'm not much of a wine drinker," Beverly confessed.

"Well, you are old enough to drink, I know, or you wouldn't be here," Mrs. Harris said, "But I'll pour yours a little on the light side just so you don't get too drunk to understand what's going on. You will need all your faculties tonight, my dear. But we will both watch out for you."

That was all the "clues" she was going to get before the games began. The two girls went back into the living room with the wine and sat down on the sofa to wait for Mistress.

"So how did you..." Beverly said.

"How did I become Mistress's submissive?" Mrs. Harris asked.

"Yes," Beverly said, looking down embarrassed. 

"Well, about four years ago my husband and I were having major marital problems. It was mostly my fault–I wasn't happy with my life and my husband tried as best he could to help me. 

"But my bitchy attitude finally wore him down to the point we talked about divorce. I wouldn't have blamed him if he did divorce me, but I didn't really want to let him go. I just needed something different in my life.

"Anyway, one day I was particularly hard on one of my students and she complained. Well, Mistress–or I should call her Ms. Putnam, because I didn't know her as Mistress then–called me into her office to talk. I broke down and told her everything.

"I told her how I was married, but I wasn't getting all I needed for it. I loved my husband, but I wasn't happy. And that's when she let me into her world. We started off as two bisexual women just having fun.

"But then once we were closer, she told me of this part of her. And I have been her happy slut ever since!"

About that time the girls heard the "click click" of Mistress's heels as she came down the hallway upstairs.

"Okay, Beverly quick get down here! You just do what I do and I will help you!"

With that Mrs. Harris got down on the floor on her knees and sat back on her heels. She made sure her knees were spread wide and her back was straight with her tits thrust out. Her head was down and she looked at the floor directly in front of her. Beverly followed suit, mimicking Mrs. Harris' behavior.

"Hello, Mistress!" Mrs. Harris said.

"Hello, Mistress!" Beverly repeated.

"I see that you have been talking with pretty here. Did you tell her anything about what I require here?" Mistress asked.

"No Mistress, I thought it better to come from you. I did show her how to greet you like this–I didn't want her to start off on the wrong foot. I hope that is okay, Mistress." Mrs. Harris said, still looking down.

"It is fine, slut. You may rise and join me on the sofa girls," Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you." Mrs. Harris said. And she began to get up. Beverly raised her eyes and for the first time sat Mistress in all her glory.

"Oh my!" Beverly said.

Mistress had returned wearing a black leather corset with the cups cut out and for the first time, both her ample breasts and pussy were on full view. The corset pushed her gorgeous breasts up and Beverly stared at the large pink nipples capped off by two very prominent and erect nipples.

Mistress's pussy was trimmed into a very precise upside-down triangle starting just above her clit. Everything below and on the sides was shaved clean and Beverly could see her pussy lips and a hint of the moisture inside.

Mistress wore thigh-high black leather boots with what appeared to be four-inch stiletto heels. Her straight, mid-back length jet black hair was held back with a kitten-ear headband and her eyes were complimented by a black leather eye mask.

Finally, she wore black leather fingerless arm gloves that went halfway up between her elbows and her shoulders. For make-up, she wore only black eyeliner to give her a cat-eye look and red lipstick.

Beverly thought she was the sexiest woman she had ever seen and her pussy tingled as she looked up at her new lover.

"Now before we get to the fun, there are some things we need to understand. First and foremost, what goes on here at my home stays here at my home. While we are not breaking any laws here, what we do would be... uncomfortable for us if it became public. I have already trusted you with what you know now and there is more you will learn in the future. But I need to know that I can trust you. 

"Trust is going to be a key component in our activities here. Trust that it will stay between us and trust in each other. You will oftentimes be put in situations and positions in which you have little control. You will have to trust that I will not push you past what you can take. You must trust that I will stop if you tell me you can't go on.

"In that same vein, I am going to give you a safe word–a word that you can use to stop whatever activity is going on at the time. Now this word is to be used ONLY when you are pushed too far and you need the activity to stop.

"Your safe word will be Beverly, your name. If we are doing something that causes you pain or that you can't handle mentally, you call out your name and everything will immediately stop and we will discuss why you had to use your safeword. Understand?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now until we get more used to working together, I am also going to use the traffic light analogy. I will ask you as we going along how you are doing.

"If you are fine and want to continue, you say 'green'. If things are getting more difficult and you want to maybe slow down a bit, say "yellow'. And of course, if you need to stop, say 'red' or use your safeword.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now speaking of names, when we are here or even alone in my office, you are to address me as Mistress, just like you are doing. Your name will be 'sparkle', and this is 'jewel'.

"You will use these names when speaking to me or each other. I will on occasion call you other names, such as slut or fucktoy or whore, but those are names to be used in our play. Your regular name here will be sparkle."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now one more thing for now. From now on when you come for a visit–and you will quite often–I want you to use the side entrance.

"The reason being is that you will undress once you are inside and there will be a place for your clothes there. You will then come in naked and remain that way for your entire time here. Upon leaving you will go out in the entryway and get dressed to go back home.

"Only when I permit you may you remain clothed, as I gave jewel here today because a new person was coming. If you are having one of your 'ladies days', you tell me beforehand and I may give your permission to keep your panties on."

"Yes, Mistress. Shall I undress now?" sparkle asked.

"That would be fine sparkle, please do," Mistress said.

Sparkle began getting undressed as directed. The idea of getting undressed in front of the Mistress was exciting enough, but to be getting undressed in front of both of these older women, knowing that when she does she will have unforgettable sex, made her quiver with excitement and made her pussy wet.

When she had removed the last of her clothes, she stood in front of the two women.

"She is quite a pretty thing don't you think, jewel?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress she is quite lovely. That pale complexion and fair skin is going to look very nice with a rosy red glow from the paddle and flogger!" jewel said.

"Easy my dear, not everyone takes to the paddle like you did! We will have to see sparkle's tolerance for things before we go using those kinds of things on her. Unless of course, she disobeys, in which case, she will get introduced to them sooner!" Mistress said.

"Oh no, Mistress! I'll be good, I promise! I want to learn I want to be a good submissive to you!" sparkle said quickly.

"And I'm sure you will be, my sweet. Now if I remember, you got a little sample of what my pussy tastes like the other day. Did you enjoy your Mistress's sweetness?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress! You tasted yummy!" sparkle said enthusiastically. 

"On your knees then, sparkle." Mistress gently directed the young student to take up a position kneeling between her widespread thighs. Her face was mere inches from Mistress's dampening slit when she continued. 

"Now sparkle I want you to take a deep breath. I want you to inhale my scent deeply and I want you to savor the scent. My scent will be in your nose a lot and I want you to learn to love it... to want it... to need it like the air that carries it. I want my scent ingrained in your brain my dear, to become a permanent part of your memory."

 

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I wrote it exclusively for LushStories.com only. If you are seeing it anywhere else it has been copied without my consent.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments