Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies, Chapter 5

"Beverly enjoyed both the Mistress and jewel as they settled into their "family"."

27
13 Comments 13
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"Ohhh... Mistress you smell so wonderful... I love the smell of your pussy!" sparkle said as she inhaled deeply over and over. The smell was intoxicating and her mind began swimming in the sweet perfume.

Mistress reached down with both hands and using her fingertips she pulled apart the lips of her pussy. 

"Now look at that pretty pink pussy. Don't touch, just look. See all that sweet honey dripping inside? See how wet and pink and delicious it looks... like a ripe pink peach. 

"You want to taste my peach don't you, sparkle? You want to lick and lap up some of that sweet syrupy goodness, don't you?" Mistress purred.

"Oh please! Please Mistress may I? May eat your sweet delicious peach? Oh please!" sparkle begged, seeing the temptation right before her... just out of reach of her tongue.

"My, my, such an impatient little one!" Mistress said smiling at jewel. "I just love these eager young sluts! She reminds me of you when you first started with me!"

"Yes, Mistress, I remember my first taste of your pussy too. I was quite... voracious! I still am!" jewel said smiling.

"Indeed. We have had a number of enjoyable 'brunches', haven't we?" Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress, we certainly have."

"And now we are bringing another young sheep into the fold. Okay sparkle, I want you to lick my pussy just like you did in my office that day. 

"Start with the flat of your tongue to get my lips all nice and fat, and then you can go in for that honey you so love," Mistress said.

She put her hand on the back of the girl's head pulling her face into her steaming crotch. Sparkle immediately began to lick and tongue the Mistress's slit as she had directed as Mistress slouched down a bit on the sofa to enjoy the girl's actions.

"Mmm yess, that's it, baby... you remember what I like. That's good. Yes, lick me right there baby, such a good girl..." Mistress cooed as sparkle licked her leaking slit feverishly.

And sparkle was good. Even though the Mistress was the first and only time she had ever tasted another woman's pussy, she seemed to have an inherent talent for finding all the right spots in Mistress to heat her pussy and get it boiling.

"Now sparkle, now, eat me, lick my pussy, and eat my sweet peach!" Mistress said, visibly aroused now. She held the girl's face firmly against her pussy, grinding against her face and using her nose to tease her throbbing clit.

Sparkle's face was smeared with Mistress's sweet sticky juice but she didn't mind; she would wear her Mistress's pussy juice on her face proudly if she was told to. 

She licked and lapped and tongued the woman's drooling hole with all she had, wanting to capture every drop of her Mistress's essence.

Sparkle then moved up slightly to suck in the aching morsel of Mistress's protruding clit. 

Remembering the trick Mistress had used on her in her office, sparkle sucked in the tender nub and trapped it behind her teeth biting down gently. 

She then rubbed her tongue across the tidbit while she used her fingers to fingerfuck her Mistress.

The effect was the same as what sparkle went through. She looked up from her meal to see Mistress pinching and pulling on her large, thick nipples with one arm and with the other she grabbed jewel's arm for some sense of stability. 

Mistress's tits were larger than sparkle's and she watched, fascinated as Mistress sucked her own tits into her mouth to lick and suck her nipples.

Then sparkle returned her concentration to the feast before her, happy that her new lover was enjoying herself. 

"Damn, baby, that feels good! You are a natural pussy eating slut!" Mistress moaned as sparkle probed her deepest recesses with her fingers, licking her juices off from time to time to taste her. 

"Now take some of that juice and spread it around my ass so you can play with my ass too. I love when my sluts finger my ass!" Mistress coached. 

Wanting to grant mistress her every wish, sparkle dipped her fingers in the woman's wet pussy, coating them with her own juices before she spread her cheeks and rubbed the slippery juice around her asshole. 

Mistress moaned louder at the touch to her backside so sparkle got her fingers wet again and this time she slipped a finger into her hot ass up to the second knuckle–just as Mistress had done in her office when they met there a few days ago!  

Mistress groaned loudly as she slumped down further and raised her legs higher to give sparkle more access to her ass. 

Mistress knew that at the rate she was climbing, she would reach the top of her mountain soon and would plunge over the precipice.

Toying with sparkle the last couple times without cumming herself had the woman riding her arousal even before sparkle showed up tonight.

Sparkle sucked on Mistress's clit while fingerfucking her pussy and toying with her ass. She could also sense her Mistress's impending orgasm. 

She felt the shudders run through her, she felt the pussy walls clutching and grabbing at her fingers and she heard the moans and cries of her Mistress as she battled with her lust.

Suddenly something happened that was totally unexpected. Mistress cried out. 

"Oh fuck Yes! I'm cuuummminnggg!" 

A gush of warm liquid spewed out of Mistress and directly into sparkle's face. Startled, sparkle pulled back a moment. 

She thought at first Mistress had gotten too excited and accidentally peed on her. But then she realized that Mistress had cum so hard that she "squirted" and ejaculated almost like a man. 

Sparkle had heard of this occurring to some women but she had never seen or experienced it before. Still, she felt proud that she had made her Mistress so aroused that she had done it.

"Sorry baby, I guess I should have warned you, I'm a squirter when I get really turned on. And you did! You are going to be a lot of fun to play with, baby!"

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm glad and I want to play with you a lot!"

"Oh, we will. But for now, I'm a bit of a mess. Be a dear and clean me up a little, would you?" Mistress said. Sparkle knew just what she meant and she went back to the woman's wet, sticky pussy to lick her clean. 

It was time to put jewel to work. Mistress had invited her over to help bring sparkle firmly into her world and now it was time to employ her special talents. 

While sparkle was preoccupied with cleaning up Mistress, she indicated to jewel to get behind sparkle as she knelt on the floor. 

Jewel knew what to do and she began rubbing the girl's exposed and vulnerable pussy between her legs.

"Wha... Oh God!" sparkle cried as she backed away from Mistress's pussy for a moment. 

Mistress simply pulled her face back to the task. "Keep cleaning me, my dear," she said. And jewel kept fingerfucking sparkle as she worked. 

Then jewel, seeing the girls tight firm ass, leaned forward and began rimming and licking the crinkled hole, adding to sparkle's distraction.

"Mmmumph!" sparkle screamed into her Mistress's pussy as jewel's tongue burrowed into sparkle's unguarded ass. 

Sparkle tried vainly to focus on what she was supposed to be doing but the fingers in her pussy and jewel's tongue in her ass proved too much for her and she broke away from her Mistress.

 "Oh God, jewel! Oh, fuck that feels incredible! Oh, I'm gonna cum! Please, jewel, please make me cum! Please, please make me cum!" sparkle cried.

"That's enough, jewel!" Mistress said pushing her back off of sparkle. Sparkle looked up confused and terribly disappointed.

"Mistress! I was right there! I was so close Mistress, what did I do wrong?" she whined.

"Nothing, my dear, I just wasn't ready for you to cum just yet. You will find as we progress in your training that often I will delay or even deny your orgasms in order to show you that waiting makes them even stronger. 

"You know the old adage 'Good things come to those who wait', well in your case it's especially true as you will learn. 

"And, my dear, if you had done something wrong, you would most certainly know about it!" Mistress said taking her by the chin and holding her face up to hers.

"Jewel honey, fetch me my strapon. And bring it back on your hands and knees. I want sparkle here to see how a slut crawls."

"Yes, Mistress," jewel said and went to get the strapon. 

She picked it up off the table and put it sideways in her mouth like a dog would carry a bone. She got down on hands and knees and crawled slowly, seductively, towards her Mistress. 

She kept her eyes on Mistress the whole way back and crawled cat-like back so she could show sparkle the proper way to crawl to Mistress.

When jewel reached Mistress she raised up so that Mistress could take the strapon from her. Standing up momentarily, Mistress fastened the strapon around her waist securely then sat back down on the sofa. 

"Now then, my sweet, since you had so much fun with this cock in my office, I thought you might like another visit. Turn around and sit down on my cock darling," Mistress said spinning the girl so her back was toward Mistress. 

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

Sparkle moved back between Mistress's spread legs and sat back, easing herself down slowly on the rigid upright cock.

"Oh, Mistress! Oh God, I feel your cock opening me up, splitting my little pussy! Oh God, yes! Oh, you feel so wonderful... so big inside me!" sparkle cried as she slid further and further down on the phallus.

"That's it my sweet, slide all the way down... I want you sitting right on my lap, dear. That's a good girl," Mistress encouraged her. 

Sparkle slid down further and further feeling the cock burrow deep in her belly. At last, she reached the end and as Mistress said was sitting on her lap, resting her whole weight on her.

"Very good darling. Now raise your legs to put them outside of mine. I want those legs spread wide so jewel can enjoy more of that pretty pink pussy!"

Sparkle obeyed her Mistress and put her legs outside of Mistress's straddling her. Mistress pulled the girl back to lean back on her, resting her head on the Mistress's shoulder while jewel wasted no time moving in between sparkle's wide open legs.

"Oh my God!" sparkle howled as jewel began working on the girl's drooling slit. Jewel was an expert at eating pussy, having had a lot of experience in the Mistress's lap. Sparkle who, until recently, had never had a woman lover and was totally unprepared for jewel's relentless assault.

Sparkle, skewered as she was on Mistress's fat cock, had no choice but to endure jewel's mouth and tongue working over her clit and lips as Mistress bounced the girl on the cock impaling her. 

To add even more to her distress, Mistress reached around and began playing with sparkle's hard, erect, and throbbing nipples. She pinched and pulled on them, tugging, and then suddenly letting them go and doing everything she could to molest the tender buttons. 

Sparkle had let the Mistress know how sensitive her nipples were and how much it turned her on to have them played with. Now that weakness was being exploited by the Mistress to sparkle's vexation.

"Mistress, please! Please may I cum! Oh God, I need to cum so bad! Please, I-I can't stand it! Please, please, please..." sparkle begged Mistress, the urgency and need in her voice apparent.

"Well, what do you think, jewel? Should we let this little one have her release?" Mistress asked. 

"I would like to taste her, Mistress, if that is okay with you," jewel said.

"Very well. But you will need to convince jewel that you want her to make you cum. You need to beg jewel if you want to cum," Mistress said.

"Oh please, jewel! Please make me cum! Oh please, I need to cum so bad! Please, I'll do anything, anything you want. Just please, please make me cum!" sparkle pleaded desperately. 

She was writhing and twisting on Mistress's lap so much that even she had trouble hanging onto the squirming girl.

"Anything I want? Hmmm... a very tempting offer, indeed. Okay, Mistress heard you too, so I will grant your request for release. But I will also hold you to that 'anything', missy!" jewel said.

With that, jewel doubled her efforts to drive the girl out of her mind. She sucked sparkle's little morsel into her mouth and ran her tongue over the tender flesh. 

Mistress helped by pushing sparkle's hips down harder on her lap and driving the large cock even deeper into her, deeper than it had ever been. 

Sparkle, deep in her lascivious frame of mind, was helpless to resist this added pressure. She fell headlong over the edge of her abyss and tumbled down into sweet orgasmic bliss.

"Ohhhfffuuuccckkkmmmeee!" sparkle wailed long and loud as the orgasm took control of her mind and then of her body. 

She pitched and bucked and twisted like she was in the throes of an epileptic seizure. She grabbed jewel's head with her hands pulling her face into her crotch harder as she was confounded between the cock in her pussy and the mouth at her clit. 

And just as jewel had asked, sparkle spewed forth her sweetness for the woman to lap up greedily. 

Jewel drank of her fountain deeply and happily slurping up as much as sparkle would offer. Of course, the more jewel lapped up, the more jewel's tongue tormented the girl, and the more sparkle produced, extending her orgasm to maddening lengths.

Finally, exhausted and drained, sparkle lay there on her Mistress lap moaning as the cock remained inside her, teasing her hole every time she moved slightly. 

Jewel moved up the spent girl's body until she was able to kiss sparkle, her pussy-juice smeared face rubbing her own juices onto sparkle's face and sparkle could taste herself on the woman's tongue.

Mistress helped sparkle up off her lap laying her carefully on the floor to rest and recover. Jewel took the opportunity to entreat the Mistress. "Mistress may I clean your cock–sparkle tastes so delicious!" she asked.

Mistress smiled and pulled the woman to her. Jewel immediately swallowed the cock down as if it were a t-bone steak and she was starving. 

"Such an eager cocksucker you are my slut!" Mistress said. 

Then she put her hand on the back of jewel's head and pushed her firmly down on the cock, gagging her and making her open her throat to accept the length. 

"Let's really enjoy that cock shall we?" Mistress said. She began facefucking jewel and jewel happily responded. 

She was used to Mistress's facefucking her, even enjoying it now. Jewel took everything the Mistress gave her, and when she needed air she pulled back to gag and drool over the Mistress's cock just like she liked.

"You've done well, my dear. Suppose you hop up here and let me fuck that hungry little cunt of your now. I'm sure it is feeling a bit neglected after seeing sparkle enjoy herself!" Mistress said. 

Jewel bounced up into her Mistress's lap and received her reward for her good work. As they fucked Jewel and Mistress kissed deeply then Mistress feasted on the woman's full tits as jewel moaned and whimpered her utter delight. 

Jewel ground her pussy down on the cock relishing in the full feeling. 

While she could take the larger sized cock Mistress had for the harness, this one would do the job if she fucked hard enough. 

And after watching sparkle, her libido was already running in high gear so it wasn't difficult for her to reach her peak.

Mistress turned up the heat on jewel's fire when she pulled back and slapped the woman's tits as they bounced from her fucking.

"Yes! Oh yes, Mistress, slap my naughty titties! Oh, they have been so bad, luring all the men in town, flaunting themselves at every cock they come across. Bad titties! Bad titties! Slap them, Mistress! Oh fuck!" she cried.

Mistress did slap them and pinched her hard nipples until jewel moaned loudly. Mistress knew just what this woman needed and how to extract the maximum amount of pleasure from her.

They fucked for several minutes as jewel bounced happily on the Mistress's hard cock until she finally reached her end as well. 

Jewel being older and more experienced wasn't as inclined to the theatrics the younger sparkle exhibited, she merely took her Mistress's face in her hands and kissed her, moaning her happy satisfaction into her mouth as she emptied herself on the Mistress's cock.

After dutifully cleaning Mistress cock and licking and sucking her juices from the phallus, Mistress took it off and sat back down next to Jewel just as sparkle came back from her orgasm. She crawled to Mistress as she had seen jewel do earlier and put her head in Mistress's lap.

Mistress smiled and she held her girls, one arm around jewel and the other stroking the soft hair of her newest acquisition, sparkle.

"We have ourselves quite a little family don't we, jewel?" Mistress said.

"Yes, we do Mistress. I'm glad I have a little sister now. Thank you for bringing her into our family Mistress," jewel said.

"You are quite welcome my little slut. Actually, I am glad that she was so eager to join us too. I have been watching this one closely hoping I could turn her to us." she said stroking sparkle's soft blonde hair.

"How about you my little sparkle, are you happy with this arrangement?" Mistress asked.

"Mmm, more than happy, Mistress. I am going to love being here with you and my sister. 

"Thank you. Thank you for everything. For accepting me, for showing me how I can be truly happy here, and for... everything I will be learning from you." sparkle purred contentedly.

School was looking a lot more palatable to Beverly now!

 

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I wrote it exclusively for LushStories.com only. If you are seeing it anywhere else (such as SexChatPartner by the person known as "Sophia") it has been copied there without my consent. Why don't you come to my site HERE and read the original in the comfort of the Master's chambers! 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments