Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stonehaven

17
8 Comments 8
20.7k Views 20.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Halloween
The cool Autumn air flowing through the open door disturbed the dusty webs of long dead spiders as we pushed the heavy wooden door inward. Only the whisper of the breeze, our breath, and the screech of the door's rusty hinges competed with the sound of my pounding heart as I stepped through the threshold into the house's foyer. It was evident that Madison and I were the first visitors in quite some time, that the house's reputation for evil had kept people away for a long, long time. I stepped in boldly, just behind Madison, putting up a wall of pretense and bravado to hide my dread of entering the old mansion.

We'd heard of Stonehaven our entire lives. Since we were old enough to be aware of it's presence in our town it had illuminated our imaginations and haunted our dreams. The legends were numerous about the ghosts that inhabited it's rooms, kept at bay from reaching out and destroying us in our beds only by the stone walls that enveloped it, and, some said, the charm laid around it's grounds by a long deceased priest. Logically, of course, none of us believed in ghosts. We were too old for that. We'd all outgrown our ability to admit being afraid of the old house and had stayed away because of other concerns, the trespassing laws being just one of them mentioned every time one of us suggested visiting.

It was Madison, who had just turned eighteen the week before, the youngest member of our little group, who suggested we spend Halloween night there. Our first line of defense and our primary objection, our legal concerns, were dispensed with. We had broken laws before, even gone into empty houses, and, as Madison pointed out, the chances of our being caught sneaking into Stonehaven, once we got past the wall that surrounded the grounds was less than at any house in town. We'd have true privacy.

Finally Maria came up with a point that might have saved us by pointing out that the house was so old that it was certain to be filthy. There were certain to be cobwebs and spiders, and maybe even dead rats, in every room of the old mansion. Who knew how long it had been since human feet had stepped on the floors, which could very well be rotten by now and fall through with us, breaking our legs and shattering our spines.

“We'll go in a couple of days before Halloween and clean it up,” Madison said.

The rest of the group, all seven of us, objected to this on the grounds that cleaning house was too much like work. I hated cleaning my room, I pointed out, especially after a couple of days. Imagine how much I'd hate cleaning a house that hadn't been lived in it for a hundred years. This had the advantage of being true. Not that I minded lying, of course. I often found it more useful to lie than to stick to the facts, but this wasn't one of those times.

“We could have a Halloween party in my basement if we're going to clean up,” Alicia said. She was the smartest member of our group, and had immediately seized on the opportunity to have her basement cleaned out without having to do all the work herself. Of the eight of us, she was the second most self-serving. Luckily she was so far below me on the scale that nobody thought to question her motives. Still, if I suddenly offered to clean her basement Madison would know that I was looking for a way to avoid going into Stonehaven, and the rest of the gang obviously had similar thoughts because not one of them spoke up in favor of Alicia's basement.

“I'll clean it up,” Madison said. “It doesn't all have to be clean, just a couple of rooms.”

“As long as one of them is a bedroom,” I said. I regretted opening my mouth immediately. It would make Madison think I was willing to go along with her plan, and make it harder for the others to come up with plausible reasons for having our Halloween party somewhere else. Alicia's basement suddenly seemed like less work than it had a moment before. There were lots of old boxes and plenty of dust to sweep up, but the space her mom had promised her she could use if she cleaned it up suddenly seemed like an ideal place for us to get together. I searched my mind to find a plausible reason why Alicia's basement seemed like a better place to clean. If Madison proved brave enough to go to Stonehaven and clean it up herself, there was no way that the rest of us would be able to avoid going in there on Halloween without looking like total cowards.

Except, I hoped, one of the girls. I looked around hoping that one of them would admit to being scared, if all of us couldn't go, I was prepared to say, it would be best to go somewhere else. It was my first lesson in the fact that women are inherently braver than men. The first one to speak up and say she'd go was Diane, then her best friend Marcia. Finally even Alicia gave in and said she'd go too, looking very disappointed at losing her chance of getting us to clean her basement.

Then the boys began to speak up. We couldn't hide at home while the girls went to a haunted house. I was miserable. I'd have to break my leg. What the hell, I thought. I wouldn't miss football all that much. I was only playing to please my dad and attract the attention of girls. Maybe an arm would be better. I wasn't looking forward to the pain either way, but an arm would be easier to deal with than a leg. Except, of course, it would be set and in a cast and there was no way a broken arm was going to keep me home Halloween.

“Maybe one of the boys can help me,” Madison said. “I'll need a little help with the heavy lifting.”

I sighed. There was no way I was going to get out of this. I didn't have the courage to break my own leg. I'd avoided situations that broke bones my whole life, how could I volunteer for one now? Oh well, I thought standing up. I'll just admit that I'm afraid to go.

“All right J. T.” Donna said.

I looked at her wondering what she was talking about. When I realized that they thought I was getting up to volunteer I felt my heart skip.

“Maybe you'll get lucky,” Tommy said. He was the person I'd thought would volunteer to help Madison. He was the biggest of us, the strongest, and probably had as big a crush on her as I did.

“We will be cleaning the bedroom after all,” Madison said.

So, there I was, alone with only Madison, all five feet two of her, to protect me, going into a house where untold numbers of people had been murdered and dozens of others had gone into and never been seen again. She followed me through the door swinging her broom to clear a path through the cobwebs. She seemed to know what she was doing. I would have admired her technique longer except I had to stop watching the broom to look at her beautiful round ass, firm and perfectly enclosed in the tight jeans I hoped to be getting into as a result of my coming to help her.

I had wanted Madison ever since she'd showed up at our school. She showed up our junior year, short, sweet and beautiful and quickly joined in with the group of three boys and three girls I'd been hanging out with since middle school. She was the type of girl I liked best. Alive. I wanted her to stay that way. I wanted to stay alive myself, but most of all I wanted to get Madison out of those jeans and drive my hard throbbing cock into her, to get her naked and spend the afternoon exploring her.

This was the first time since we'd met that I was actually alone with her. For some reason I had never asked her out alone. She had always been a part of the gang, but had never, as far as I knew anyway, had sex with any of the guys. I was the only one I was definitely sure she hadn't had sex with, but I think I would have known if any of them had. I couldn't remember any times when any one of them had been all alone with her either. There were time when it was just Tommy and Alicia, or Donna and Jim, or even me and Donna, or me and Marcia, although never me and Donna and Marcia, try as I might. Even Alicia and I had gone into her bedroom one evening, but I had never been alone with Madison before we climbed the rock wall and entered the grounds of Stonehaven.

She swept her way through the foyer, me following along, and we entered a hallway. There weren't as many cobwebs past the foyer, and we opened each door along the hall and peeked in. There was a large room, with a huge fireplace that we decided would be the best choice. It wasn't even that dirty. I looked like it had only been a few centuries since anyone had dusted. We had it clean enough to at least be passable in less than half an hour. There were covers over the old fashioned furniture in the room, revealing surprisingly clean upholstery when we were through.

“That didn't take long,” she said. “Now we can find a bedroom.”

We agreed that the bedrooms would probably be upstairs. I followed her as she climbed the long staircase, hoping that she didn't suddenly disappear in front of me by stepping on a rotten step. The boards felt strong, but who knew? I might end up with a broken leg anyway.

What appeared to be the master bedroom was at the top of the stairs, just to the right. There were tarps spread on the bed and furnishings in there as well. The rug, which looked very old and had probably cost a fortune, was faded and dusty, but the bed, once we had uncovered it, looked almost as if it had been made up just that morning. I turned to Madison to ask if she thought we needed to bring fresh sheets when a loud thumping sounded.

I jumped into her arms, or would have if she had reached them out for me. I grabbed her, wondering what the hell the noise was. What was the name of the most malevolent spirits? Poltergeist, that was what it probably was...

“It's about time,” Madison said. She leaned her head back and stretched up to kiss me.

“What?” I asked.

“I was beginning to think you didn't like me,” she said.

“Of course I like you,” I said. “You're one of my best friends.”

“I know you've fucked every other girl you know, and I always wondered, 'Why not me?' I could understand it if you were gay, but...”

What the hell was she talking about? Hadn't she heard the indisputable evidence of supernatural activity taking place in the room?

Finally though I recovered my senses enough to return her kiss. Her tight little body felt warm and comfortable next to mine, her soft breasts pressing against my chest, her sweet lips against mine. There were no ghosts. I told myself. Only the wind blowing a loose board.

A simple kiss goes a long way in comforting the nerves. I held her tightly against me and sought her little pink tongue with my own. She tasted of butterscotch and strawberries. I risked waking up from the dream by reaching down to squeeze her ass. When I didn't suddenly sit upright in my own bed with a raging erection and realize it was only a dream, I moved my other hand down, cupping her ass in my palms and pulling her close.

She moved herself against me, rubbing against my dick which felt thicker and longer and harder than it ever had.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Superman couldn't have a more steely dick than I had at that moment. Even the creaking and squeaking of the old house didn't scare me now. Dracula could have popped out from under the bed and started biting my neck and I would have gone ahead and started undressing Madison.

I wanted to see her naked so badly. There are girls that you look at and imagine naked, and others, like
Madison, that you can't imagine not being able to see naked. The fear that she would stop me before I got her clothes off was more frightening than any thing the house could come up with. I helped her off with her light sweater, then slowly unbuttoned her blouse, my fingers almost numb with the anticipation of seeing her breasts. When she let me slide it over her arms, I went right for her bra clasp.

I had perfected the opening of bras. There wasn't a clasp anywhere that I couldn't get open with a flip of the fingers. I had practiced on my sister's bra, attached to a tree in the backyard until I got it perfect. For some reason her bra snap eluded me. I fumbled. Finally she helped me, undoing it herself and revealing the prettiest set of titties that I had ever seen. Two flawless mounds with delightful pink nipples, hard and standing straight out at the center of two perfect aureoles I kissed one, and then the other, my lips gently caressing her breasts before giving each nipple a little nibble.

Getting her out of her jeans was a little harder. They were very tight, and getting them slid down over her round ass cheeks took me a minute, and I had yet to discover a graceful way of getting a woman's jeans off her legs while standing that was as suave and debonair and I hoped for. She almost tripped as I was helping her get her feet through, and I realized that I needed to help her get her shoes off first. I was rewarded though, as I knelt there before her with the sight of her light pink panties with a wet spot at the crotch. I pulled her panties down and buried my face right there where the wet spot had been.

She was shaved clean between the legs, with just a tiny whisper of soft scented hair pointing down at the pretty cleft at the juncture of her thighs. I stood, picking her up in my arms, and turned toward the bed to place her in it, tripped on my own pants which she had loosened and had taken it upon themselves to fall down to my ankles, and fell forward, dropping her onto the soft feather mattress of the old bed and falling on top of her.

Pushing my shoes from my feet and kicking my pants off I tried to recover. She felt soft and warm beneath me, and I rolled over her, pulling her on top of me, kissing her lips and giving her sweet little butt a soft smack.

“You are so beautiful,” I said.

“You're not so bad yourself,” she said. Looking down into my eyes, she puckered her lips and kissed the tip of my nose. When she put her mouth to mine, and kissed me deeply I found my dick with one hand and touched it against her warm wet pussy, silently thankful for the patience that long sessions of slowly masturbating to pictures I'd torn from my brother's collection of magazines. I rolled her over, getting into position above her and using the tip of my finger to gently ease back her hood, looking for the tiny bud that was hiding there.

I wanted to open her and plunge my eager dick inside her, thrash away until I had shot my load, and then lick it all out of her. I knew that I should probably try a little foreplay first. I was in training to be a great lover, and didn't want to pass up an opportunity to practice, so I started to kiss my way down her belly.

“Do you have a condom?” She asked.

“I uh...” I said. Of course I had a condom, it was parked outside with my car, about half a block or so away from Stonehaven.

“Wait,” she said. I got up on my knees and she leaned sideways and off the bed to get her jeans.

“Shit,” I thought. “She's going to get dressed and leave.”

She leaned back, sitting up slightly with her hands going through the pockets of her jeans. I could have told her that they were empty, there was no way anything could fit in there, but she surprised me by pulling a strip of condoms from the watch pocket. They were wrapped in clear pink plastic, and when she handed them to me, I tore one from the strip and opened it.

“Wait,” she said. “Let me put it on for you.”

I gave her the condom back, watching as she put it in her mouth and lowered her lips to my stiff dick. I had never had a girl roll one on with her mouth before, and couldn't believe my good luck. It was amazing that I didn't fill it up right away with hot white cum, but I managed to hold myself in check. She lay back down, and I resumed my search for her clitoris. Once I found it, I thought that it would be a good idea to give her a little kiss, right there on her moist pussy. While I was down there I felt her hand touch the top of my head and gave her a gentle lick with my tongue. There was no stubble on her outer lips, so I knew that she'd shaved recently. That, plus the fact that she'd brought condoms made me suspect that she had planned for this as carefully as I had. More carefully, in fact, because she had actually remembered to bring her rubbers in with her.

Every woman has her own taste and scent, I realized. There is a similarity but a subtle difference. She smelled different from the other girls I'd been with, and each of them had smelled different from each other. Madison had a hint of vanilla in her musk, a slight tone of exotic spices. I realized that I could become a connoisseur of pussy, tasting pussy like wine lovers taste wine. There were many more women than bottles of wine too, at least I hoped so. I wasn't that fond of wine and never would be, I would grow into a beer man, with a taste for Scotch.

I had given oral sex to girls before, but I had never enjoyed it more than with Madison. She seemed be totally engrossed in the experience, responding to every sensation, every kiss, lick and nibble. As if there was nothing in the world aside from my fingers and tongue and the soft pink flesh of her pussy. She shuddered and quaked, ground herself against my face, gasping and moaning like someone trying out for a part in a porn movie.

“Fuck me,” she said. “Fuck me.”

I got into position without questioning her. After all, who was I to ask her if she wouldn't rather enjoy a few more moments of foreplay first? I moved above her, lifting her hips in my hands, feeling her soft hand guiding my cock into her.

She moaned as I entered her, spreading the wet silken folds of her tight pussy, pushing myself as deeply inside her as I could. She sank her fingernails into my ass, pulling me against her, grinding herself against me. I began to slide in and out of her, letting my dick nearly leave her, then sliding myself back in, enjoying the sensation of her pussy opening for me. She raised herself to meet me, synchronizing her movements to mine.

I felt as if we were floating on a cloud. We moved in such harmony that she moved from beneath me to on top in a seamless motion. She sat up, sliding up and down on my stiff cock until I was lost in the sensation of her body. When she began to come, I felt myself unable to hold back another second. Arching my back I emptied myself as she thrashed in her own ecstasy. She lay down on me, my cock still inside her and I wrapped her in my arms.

“Travis” she said.

I was unable to speak. I moved my hand along her back, feeling her wrapped around me, feeling myself begin to shrink inside her, knowing that I should pull out and tie off the condom, but totally unable to make myself do anything that would cause me to have to leave her body.

“Travis.”

“Madison,” I whispered.

“Travis.” There was something in her voice that made me open my eyes.

“Holy shit,” I said. The ceiling looked a lot closer than it should be. I could reach out my hand and touch it. There was only a little space between my hand, which was resting on Madison's back, and the old tiles. Madison's back, in fact seemed to almost touch the ceiling.

We landed on the feather mattress with a swoosh. Somehow I'd managed to stay inside her during the drop, and the weight of her falling on top of me knocked the breath out of me. I lay there trying to get air into my lungs while she slid off of me. She rolled over to my side and hugged me tightly.

“Were we really floating?” She asked. “Or was I just hallucinating.

I wanted to answer her, but I still didn't have any air to work my vocal chords. Instead I gasped like a fish on a boat deck, certain that I'd never be able to breath again, wondering if my friends and family would have the nerve to come into Stonehaven to retrieve my corpse. When I finally managed to get a breath I used it to scream.

There was a man and woman standing at the foot of the bed looking at us. Madison's scream wasn't nearly as loud as mine, I noticed. Our arms wrapped around each other, and we scooted ourselves as far up toward the head of the bed as we could.

The man turned toward the woman and took her in his arms. She tilted her head back, and their lips met. The kiss seemed to last forever. Neither of them made a sound as they slowly removed each other's clothes. When they were both naked, the man picked the woman up in his arms and plopped her onto the bed. Madison and I took the opportunity to leave the room. We arrived independently at the conclusion that the two needed privacy. It might well be that they had watched us, but we were more polite. We would give them the bed to themselves.

I realized for the first time that women are infinitely more practical than men as I stood naked just outside the house. Madison stood just beside me, as naked as I was, but she was stepping into her jeans. I realized that I'd either have to go home naked or go back into the old house for my clothes.

“How will I explain this to my mom?” I asked.

“You don't have to,” Madison said. “We don't have to explain it to anybody. In fact, in my opinion, this is something that should stay just between us for the rest of our lives.”

“She's sure to notice that I'm naked,” I said.

“Put your clothes on then,” she said.

I was about to stutter that I'd left them inside and ask her if she would mind going back in for them when she told me that she had picked them up. She handed me the bundle of clothes that she had dropped at her feet when she started getting dressed, and I separated my clothes from hers.

“I didn't get our shoes,” she said. “Or our socks, sorry.”

Going home barefoot didn't seem like a bad idea. The main issue though was what we were going to tell the others.

“We can tell them that the place was in such a mess that we couldn't clean it,” Madison said. “And if we hurry we can get Alicia's basement cleaned up in time for the party. We don't ever have to tell them what happened. They wouldn't believe us anyway.”

That worked for me.

Published 
Written by standingbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments