Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The James Thomas Plantation

"A trip never goes exactly as planned."

17
10 Comments 10
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please leave a commentcheat on what you think about it so that I can improve my skill set."

On a cold winter day in February, James Thomas IX received a phone call from a lawyer in Salem, Massachusetts, concerning paperwork that needed to be reviewed over the James Thomas plantation established in 1632. His father was the last known inhabitant, and after passing away from unknown causes, the plantation was passed down to the firstborn son, who has always been named James. Upon concluding the call, James searched for flights from his hometown in Louisville, Kentucky to Salem, Massachusetts which would not be cheap.

Being a small-time contractor, James searched long and hard for a flight he could afford. He found one departing at Midnight on February 5, with a return date of February 16 at 6:00 a.m., which was 287.00 dollars; that would have to do. His wife will be very disappointed that they will not be spending Valentine's Day together, but he has a plan to give her a night to remember before he must leave.

Since it was already February 1, he needed to work fast. James quickly ordered flowers and made a trip to the local candy store, where everything was handmade to order. The next step was to buy something special for his wife, Brittany, to wear to bed. A lovely little red see-through baby doll with matching French cut panties.

The night had finally arrived to put his plan into action. James put the flowers on the table in the entryway with a note telling Brittany to come up to the bedroom, remove her clothes, and get into the waiting bubble bath. There were candles lit, soft music playing, a glass of wine, and chocolate-covered strawberries waiting on the stand. Brittany did as she was directed, and while enjoying the relaxing tub, she saw another note taped to the wall next to her.

Brittany, I love you with all my heart, and since I will not be here for Valentine's day, tonight will be our night to enjoy. James Jr is spending the night with his friend Jason, so the night is ours. Once you are finished in the tub, open the box on the bed, slip on the contents along with the blindfold, and wait.

After a half hour, James made his appearance. Brittany was a site to behold, her blonde hair like corn silk flowing over the pillow, her firm round breast filling out the babydoll better than any model ever could. She was a goddess among women and the only one James could ever see himself with. As he kissed her feet and licked his way up her leg, she begged to take off the blindfold, but James told her, “Not yet.”

Inch by beautiful inch, he moved his way up, kissing and licking until he could smell her sweet pussy, longing to be touched, licked, and kissed. James slipped his finger into the sides of her panties and started pulling them down, exposing her cleanly shaven pussy. She has kept it that way since the first time she and James made love because that is how he likes it.

James’s fingers traced in and out of every fold of her sweet honey pot, breathing his hot breath on her lips before he started to lick her clit, slowly moving in and out in and out deeper with each stroke. Brittany was begging and squirming, but James kept going. He moved up, sucking her nipples right through her babydoll, as they poked out like red cherries on top of an ice cream sundae and just as sweet. Making his way up to her ruby-red lips, he kissed her deeply and removed her blindfold to reveal her emerald-green eyes.

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his massive cock, unable to close her fist all the way around. She guided him into her dripping-wet pussy; with a firm push, he slid all the way in and then pulled back out. Brittany put a death grip on his cock with her pussy; not wanting ever to let him out again. James was stroking like a madman, lost in the feeling, and then he had a vision of a woman he had never seen before. She had dark black hair and grey eyes. The more James thought about Brittany, the stronger this other woman’s face was burned into his mind.

The next morning, the mystery woman was just a vague image, like having a bad dream.

When Brittany woke up, she kissed James and thanked him for such a wonderful evening. After a delicious breakfast, James left for the airport. Check-in and boarding were both uneventful. Once on the plane, he was seated in the very last row next to the aisle when a flight attendant approached him and asked if he would mind changing seats to help with the weight distribution of the plane. James did not know that he would be moved to first class with no one else around him. He reclined his seat. After the long night with his wife, he looked forward to a nap to catch up on his sleep. He fell asleep almost instantly, and the plane was on its way.

James was deep in his blissful rest when the dark-haired lady appeared in his dreams. She was dressed in a long blue evening gown that showed off her perfect body and the fact that there was nothing underneath it. She whispered to him that her name was Victoria, and they would soon meet. Then she dropped her gown and exposed her beautiful body.

She had long black hair, and her ruby-red lips perfectly matched her professionally manicured nails. Her breasts were gravity-defying and very perky, and she had flawless olive skin with dark nipples that stood straight out, demanding attention.

In a faint voice, she told James, “It won’t be long now,” which startled him awake. He heard over the airplane's speakers as they were making their approach. Once on the ground, James collected his bags and rushed to get his rental car. It would be an hour from Boston to the plantation in Salem by the time he was done.

He quickly called the lawyer’s office to let them know he was on his way; they told James that someone from their office would meet him there to open things up.

When James arrived at the front gate of the plantation, a lady was waiting. She wore a long full cloak with a hood pulled over her head.

She opened the gate to let him in, then followed him up the long-twisted driveway.

James was shocked when the lady uncloaked, and he saw the woman that had been haunting his dreams. She introduces herself as Victoria.

Victoria was tall, slim, and a very attractive lady. She had Raven black hair that hung over her ample breast like a river flowing over a waterfall. Her eyes were a deep cold grey that could pierce your soul with just one glance.

James felt an instant attraction to Victoria, a familiar feeling like he had known her his whole life. There was something about her that he just could not put his finger on.

Victoria offered to stick around and give James a guided tour since he had not been there since he was a boy.

The tour started in the front room and made its way through the whole house, covering every nook and cranny. The only room left to go was the master bedroom. It was a grand room, fully furnished, with the feel of stepping back in time into a royal chamber fit for a king.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

Without notice, Victoria pushed James onto the bed and said, “I have been waiting your whole life for this moment as I did for your dad and his dad before him. I have been part of this plantation since the West Indies trade of 1637.”

James did not know that Victoria needed the life energy from the firstborn male to keep herself from aging.

Victoria danced around and slowly stripped her clothes off one piece at a time. Her body was flawless, and James was paralyzed as if looking into the eyes of a cobra. She walked over and gently ran her ruby red nails over his face, then proceeded to undress him. He still could not move and was completely under her spell. She kissed and licked, teasing and taunting James; there was nothing he could do but lie there. Victoria was enjoying this young, strong body; she did her best to wrap her hand around his hard cock while teasing the tip with her tongue. She worked until the precum was flowing, then moved up, licking with a desperation, an uncontrollable urge like she was starving, and James is the first food she has had in years.

Victoria made her way up to his face, kissed him deeply, and pinned him to the bed, slowly lowering her moist pussy on his hard cock. With every stroke, she milked more and more of his life's energy. As he got older, she got younger, riding until James erupted into her, filling her with every ounce of life she could milk out of him. She whispered in his ear with almost a snake-like voice, “This is just the beginning. It will seem like a dream until I am done with you.”

Victoria told James she was sorry, but this is how it has been for over 400 years and will continue as long as a firstborn son is available to prey on.

Once Victoria was finished, James fell into a deep sleep, where she reappeared in his dreams, telling him she would return tomorrow to complete what she had started.

James woke the next morning feeling very rested and having no memory of the event that happened the night before.

He walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror; the man staring back at him looked more like his father than himself. Overnight he aged fifteen years.

The next day there was a knock at the door, and Victoria was standing there. James had a feeling that he knew her but could not place her. She introduced herself again and then asked if she may come in; James apologized for his manners and welcomed her inside.

When Victoria looked into James's eyes, he was entirely under her spell again. “You will do as you are commanded and not resist in any way.” James had no choice but to comply with her every wish.

Victoria commanded James to undress her; she was wearing the long blue evening gown from his dream. He slowly moved his finger in the straps on her shoulders, and the dress dropped to the floor, leaving Victoria completely naked. James was standing there wearing only a pair of gym shorts since he had not yet dressed for the day. Victoria reached down, patted his growing erection, and said, “You must be enjoying this as much as I am.”

Like a puppet, he could only do or say what Victoria commanded.

A very soft, “Yes, ma’am.” slipped between his lips. She pushed his shorts down and commanded him to take her hard and deep, not like he does his wife, but more like a mistress.

James grabbed Victoria, spun her around, and bent her over the couch, holding her back down with his big strong hand. Taking his cock in the other hand, he slammed it into her pussy with as much force as he could muster, pounding her over and over again, harder and harder with every stroke. Then he withdrew, changed his angle, and pushed into her pink little asshole.

Victoria jumped and screamed, “I did not command that!”

But James didn’t stop; he kept treating her as a mistress, which she had commanded; he pulled his cock out and whipped her around, sticking it into her mouth before she could protest. He erupted in her mouth, blowing wave after wave of hot, steaming life juice down her throat. When Victoria recovered from the unexpected event, she regained control again, commanding him to go to the master bedroom, lie down, and wait. James fell into a deep sleep again, and Victoria appeared again. In a very soft voice, she said, “That was an unexpected turn of events, but you will not be able to get away with it again.”

In the morning, James saw himself in the mirror again and could not understand what was happening to him. His grandfather was looking back at him now; he had aged another fifteen years.

When he returned to the bedroom, Victoria was waiting for him but not in her normal body. Instead, she looked just like his wife, Brittany. Victoria said, “Since this will be the last time you can fulfill my needs, I have taken a more comfortable form for you. Now make love to me as your wife.”

James unbuttoned Victoria's white silk blouse and started lightly pinching her nipples which instantly hardened from the attention. Looking deep into those familiar eyes, he reached down, pushing her skirt and panties to the floor. James removed the blouse off her shoulders and then kissed his way down to her trimmed, welcoming pussy. Victoria's only mistake in trying to copy Brittany was that his wife was always completely shaved. He started to lick her lips bit by bit, making sure not to miss a single fold. He opened her pussy to find the hidden magic button and caressed it, licking and sucking until she was dripping wet.

James then moved up to look Victoria in the eyes. He said, “Brittany, you are my everything, my soul mate, and the only one I could ever love. And with that, he picked her up by the hips and slid his cock into her tight, wet pussy, slow stroking, feeling every muscle squeezing like a fist, milking him for every drop of life he could provide.

With a moan and gasp, he filled her tight hole with pulse after pulse of life juice. When he was finished, he collapsed on the bed and fell into another deep sleep. In his dream, Victoria appeared to thank him for rejuvenating her and told him that when midnight arrived, she would not return to him ever again. Years from now, his son would be the next to enjoy her company.

As the clock struck midnight, Valentine’s Day was over. Victoria had taken everything she needed from James, leaving him with only an advanced age and demented memory.

Did it really happen? Or was it all just a dream?

Published 
Written by BosnDR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments