Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Xmas Xcess

"The enormous cock seemed to own her, setting the pace as it surged in and out…."

24
18 Comments 18
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Author's Notes

"Just an old-fashioned stroker about four young horny couples."

The blizzard of white flakes kept coming in a staccato stream of flurries so thick the young girl on the balcony could barely make out the quaint town nestled below. Her almost dainty smile made it clear she didn’t mind. Affter all, the storm proved she had accomplished at least part of her mission. With one last quick glance at her map to make sure everything was sill on course, she looked over at the young couple energetically triggering all those flurries, and her smile seemed to broaden.

# # #

The thick column of hard flesh maintained a steady rhythm of lust and need as it surged past the stretched opening to Holly’s body. The slick, unyielding shaft jammed its engorged head ever deeper into her churning pussy. With each demanding stroke, Holly Forester shivered with pleasure and growing passion.

She had no idea how long Logan had been kneeling between her outstretched legs hammering his hard flesh into her body. Maybe it had been minutes, maybe hours. It didn't matter.

This wasn't the first time they had made love today. Of that, she was certain. And while sure they had done it before, she couldn't remember if this marked the second or third, or maybe even the fourth time. That didn't matter, either.

With her mind in an ever thickening fog of passion, she could be certain of nothing except her husband's unending assault had her racing toward another orgasm.

Without warning, Logan abruptly stopped moving. She opened her eyes and watched him raise her long legs onto his broad shoulders. Not the end, she thought with a smile, just a pause to reposition. Holly closed her eyes and sighed as he began again, but this time using smooth, deep, erotic strokes while his fingers caressed her breast and toyed with her hard nipples.

This new pace quickly stoked her growing passion into a raging inferno of hot, burning sexual need. With a loud gasp, Holly suddenly jerked under the impact of an incredible orgasm. Logan growled with primordial triumph as he once again claimed his woman. After one last deep thrust into her churning pussy, he stiffened as another load was wrenched from his aching nuts.

Afterword, they lay locked together in the classic lover's knot while slowly re-entering the everyday world. Holly looked up at her exhausted husband. "That was fantastic, Mr. Forester. I love this way of getting ready for the reunion.”

Logan agreed, then nodded toward the snow globe on her nightstand. “You gonna take your new girlfriend?”

“Just try to stop me, big boy,” said Holly with a wink and a smile. “Nina said her grandmother, the one really into old occult, witchy stuff, made one for each member of the Odd Squad. It’s supposed to somehow super-charge your love life. And while I don’t believe in voo-doo or anything like that,we’ve been screwing ourselves silly ever since it arrived.”

# ##

Holly's old college gang hadn't been together since Anita's wedding, the last of the "Odd Squad" to get married. At the time, there had been talk about having regular reunions. But for one reason or another, a year passed and nothing happened. Then Holly decided to change all that.

One evening after making love, she and Logan began talking about when she’d been in college and they were dating. It brought to mind the good times she and her friends had enjoyed back then, and made her want to see them again.

Back during the summer between her Sophmore and Junior years she’d met Logan Forester and her orderly, conventional suburban life exploded into something very different.

With Logan’s encouragement, his friend and fellow vet, Reggie, became only her third lover. Unlike Logan, he had a taut, compact and dark brown body and a teasing, don't-give-a-shit attitude, Holly adored. He also packed a dick she found fascinating. The long slender curved shaft had an absolutely huge, dark purplish head. The shape and size made it something of a challenge to suck but a joy to feel reaming out her pussy.

Logan had been out of town the time she and Anita met Carlo and his three friends at a college bar. Anita had just caught her boyfriend making love with another guy. Now she wanted to get drunk and laid. By then Holly felt a certain commitment to Logan, but had come along to look out for her vulnerable friend.

On that unforgettable night, Holly managed to fondle and suck the mammoth cock of Anita's future husband while she’d been busy screwing his three friends. When she had worn the other men out, Carlo took their place. His long, thick pole vanished into Anita with one powerful thrust. Holly remembered watching with feelings of both awe and envy.

With Logan by her side, she would later be well-serviced by tall, lanky redheaded Steve. It happened several times while he and Kay, her short, buxom, blue-eyed blonde friend, were dating. It had all been great. But Holly would graduate and then marry Logan still wondering what it would feel like to have Carlo's massive member stretching her to the max.

As Holly and Logan continued to reminisce, it occurred to her that a get-together during the holidays would be the perfect Christmas present for them both. He'd love the variety. So would she. But most of all, she hoped they'd be even closer when it was all over.

When she mentioned the idea, Logan was quick to agree. He also missed their old friends, and if this get-together included some more action with the other members of the odd squad, so much the better.

"I suppose getting Carlo's big bologna would be the perfect birthday present for you, right?”

Holly's birthday was a few days after Christmas. She grinned and nodded.

"Well get on the phone, woman, and start calling.”

Everyone seemed to think it was a great idea. There was, however, one very delicate issue to be resolved.

Sex.

Specifically, sex with each other's husbands. Everyone remembered how, back in their single days, there had been more than a little sharing of partners. The only one who hadn't gotten any extra nookie was Anita's husband Carlo, although Holly had managed to give him that jaw-stretching blowjob.

The four friends cautiously felt each other out about sex. Holly pushed as hard as she dared for ‘free-love. She and Logan were committed to fidelity, not monogamy, but so far that had only been in theory and the idea of an open group swing excited her.

The thought of making it with three other couples was a turn on for both. Logan fantasized about Anita's exotic, Italian good looks and magnificent ass, Nina's small, athletic brown body, and Kay's cuddly figure and huge jugs. As for Holly, the prospect of taking on Reggie and Steve once again, and getting to experience Carlo's prodigious prick, made her pussy churn.

Nina and Kay both had some initial misgivings when Holly suggested it might be fun to share partners. "I'm not sure about all that," said Kay. "It's one thing to fool around before getting married, but this time we'd be sharing husbands, not boyfriends.”

After some coaxing, including references to the size of Carlo's tool, Nina and Kay agreed to talk it over with their husbands. They called back the next day. As Holly had expected, the men were all for a reunion, and the sooner, the better.

It proved harder to persuade Anita. While the Odd Squad's free-love party-girl claimed to have no personal reservations, she was worried how her conservative, Italian husband would react to the suggestion.

Holly reminded her about the night they first met Carlo and how he hadn't been very conservative in his van, screwing Anita's brains out in front of three other guys who'd already had a turn with her. Anita admitted that was a valid point and promised to see how he felt.

Later that day, she called back, giggling. Carlo had gotten so turned-on, he stopped watching a football game, pulled her down onto the couch and once again nearly fucked her brains out. Holly laughed and said the rest of the group expected her to keep that potent pecker in top condition.

# # #

The day after Christmas, the couples rendezvoused at a picturesque lodge hidden away at the end of a lonely mountain road. It looked rustic but had a plush interior that included a full kitchen, four bedrooms, a large, paneled living room/den with a stone fireplace, and a picture window that overlooked a rugged valley. The setting was beautiful, and private.

Carlo had gotten the place, complete with food, booze, and a big decorated fir Christmas tree, all free. "No big deal. This guy kind of owed me a favor," he explained, with a casual shrug. No one asked for details.

It didn't take long for everyone to unpack and gather in the living room. After admiring the Christmas tree and scenic mountain view from the picture window, the college friends sat and began talking about then and now. Meanwhile, the men got the fireplace going and headed for the kitchen to make drinks.

Nina took it upon herself to interrupt the self-conscious chatter. "Okay, enough bullshit. We all know we're here for more than just talking about old times and how bad our husband's snore. Does anyone have an idea how to get things started?”

There were nervous smiles, covert glances, and silence until Holly spoke. "Logan and I talked about something. But first, has anyone had a change of heart? If you want to back out, now's your last chance."

Anita laughed. "Are you kidding? If I backed out now, Carlo would have a stroke." Nina and Kay said their mates were just as excited and admitted they were also ready.

"Okay, then here's my idea," said Holly. The plan was simple. Each wife would take a turn enjoying the unrestricted services of the other three husbands for an entire day. Meanwhile, her own spouse would be doing as he wished with the remaining three wives.

"We'll just rotate around until everyone has had a chance to have the day-long services of three guys."

The four friends exchanged glances and smiled. "Anything goes?" asked Nina.

They looked at each other again, each wanting someone else to speak up first. "If we're going to do this thing," said Anita, "we might as well do it right.”

"Anita's right," said Kay. "Otherwise, we'll spend half our time coming up with a lot of bullshit rules.”

Nina grinned. "Okay, but I'll warn you guys, Reggie can come up with some pretty weird shit.”

"And you haven't?" said Anita, triggering a round of laughter.

Out in the kitchen, Logan briefed Reggie, Steve and Carlo about the plan. "Unless someone gets cold feet, odds are that's how it'll go down." No one questioned their wives making love with three other men; they were all too excited at what could be coming their way.

When the men returned with the drinks, they learned the plan had been approved and ready to go operational. A deck of cards appeared and the women cut to determine the order.

To her delight, Holly got the high card. By then it was late-afternoon, so she wouldn't have all day with the men. As compensation she would be getting them first when they were fresh and really horny.

Tomorrow would be Kay and Steve's turn, followed by Anita and Carlo, then Nina and Reggie. For now, the three women would serve as Logan's harem while Holly took on their husbands.

An embarrassed silence fell over the group. Nobody was sure what to do next. It ended with Logan getting up, walking over to Holly, and pulling her up to him. "You're way overdressed."

Holly's stomach churned and her knees felt weak with excitement. Somehow, she managed to smile and give Logan a long kiss. When he stepped back, she began nervously unbuttoning her silk blouse. Aftter a moment’s hesitation, she pulled it off and tossed it to a grinning Reggie.

She'd worn no bra and now stood before her husband and six other people naked from the waist up. The blouse slipped from Reggie's fingers. Along with everyone else, he stared at her high boobs and erect nipples, then applauded.

Holly made a mock curtsey, then kicked off her shoes, unsnapped her jeans and inched them past her hips and let them slide down her long legs to the floor. Moments later, her bikini panties joined them in a pile at her feet. A little perfume, her wedding and engagement rings, plus a nervous smile were all she now wore.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

Everyone clapped and cheered her on while struggling to act blasé’. Most failed.

Although Holly might find it hard to believe, their reaction was understandable. With her long dark hair, big brown eyes, creamy skin, impossibly long leg, and a body that seemed custom made for serious loving, she was a very sexy package.

Holly could feel her cheeks flush as her friends struggled to act natural while their husbands tried not to stare. When Logan first suggested this strip-tease as a way to break the ice, it seemed like a neat idea. Now it was over and she felt awkward.

To her surprise, Nina strode over and shook a finger in Holly's face. In her best "church lady" voice, she hissed, "You should be ashamed of yourself, you brazen hussy! Just look at you, standing here buck-ass naked in front of all these folks like some old common slut. And that's just plain deceitful. 'Cause judging from the way these bug-eyed dudes are gawking, nothing's common about you.”

The room filled with the sound of relieved laughter. Holly tried not to giggle.

Nina, who was struggling to keep a straight face, pointed toward an open door. "Now you can just haul that bare white ass of yours out of here and into that bedroom. I see at least three guys who look ready to take on the thankless chore of giving it just what it deserves.”

"Oh, I do hope so," said Holly, batting her eyelashes. Thanks to Nina's comedy routine, her anxiety had vanished and she gave her grinning friend a quick hug.

The open lust on the faces of Reggie, Steve and Carlo, reminded Holly she was about to take on all of them, which included Carlo’s much longed for super schlong. The realization made her skin tingle and her legs grow weak as a wave of excitement swept over her.

Taking a deep breath to settle her jangling nerves, Holly said, “I might be needing this,” and picked up her snow-globe. After a last wink at Logan, she turned and began a slow, sexy stroll toward the bedroom door.

After staring speechless at her undulating ass for a moment, Reggie, Steve and Carlo looked at each other's grinning faces, then hurried after her into the bedroom.

# # #

What followed would be better than Holly had imagined in her wildest dreams. At some point, she briefly thought about Logan, and wondered if he was doing as well with her three friends. But all she really cared about was that three guys were hard at work giving her more loving than she ever believed possible.

Holly's personal orgy began with her spread eagled on her back, taking on each man one at a time in an old-fashioned missionary style fuck fest. When they had first gotten into the room, the men started a good-natured debate about how to decide who would be first in the saddle. Holly settled that by announcing that Reggie would be first with Steve up next. "Carlo, I'm saving you for last," she said, while giving him a big flirtatious smile.

It felt great when Reggie's big cock head reamed out her tingling pussy. It felt wonderful when Steve's thick shaft filled her stretched snatch. Then it was Carlo’s turn. The time had come for her to experience what it felt like to have that monster meat of his burrowing deep into her body. Just for a second, she wondered if she could take it all. If not, she told herself, it wouldn’t be from not trying.

After all Holly's fantasies about Carlo's tool, it was an effort not to yell at him to hurry as he carefully positioned himself between her outstretched legs. Her throbbing pussy still tingled from Reggie and Steve’s fucking. A double load of cum oozed from between the lips of her engorged labia and trickled down between the cheeks of her ass. She didn't notice. Nothing mattered except Carlo was about to pound his incredible hammer deep into that hot, slippery snatch the other two had prepared for him.

Unable to wait, she took the enormous head in her hand and guided it toward her churning channel . Carlo didn't seem to mind her guidance, and Holly savored the feel of her fingers clutching the giant sex organ.

As the bulging cock head moved inside the slippery opening of her semen soaked snatch, Holly ran her fingers up the immense length of the hard, thick shaft. At the realization that, with luck, it would all soon be inside, filling every inch of her pussy, she shuddered with lust and anticipation.

Slowly, almost cautiously, Carlo began to slide his monster meat into Holly's boiling pussy. The feel of it pushing aside the walls of her vagina and burrowing into her body was fantastic. There was a brief burning sensation when the thickest part of Carlo's shaft surged past her stretched pussy lips. Holly gasped, but she knew she wanted more.

Carlo hesitated. "You okay? Should I stop?”

"Don't you dare stop," Holly panted,while twisting under his weight, trying to find a perfect position to accept more of that thick Italian salami.

"I mean it, Carlo. Don't you dare stop until you're in all the way. I'll be all right, I promise.”

Thus reassured, Carlo went back to pushing deeper into her convulsing cunt. Once again Holly groaned in agony and ecstasy as the giant cock-head sank toward the inner most reaches of her body.

Once again Carlo paused and withdrew a few inches, easing the pressure. Holly reached between them and felt her pussy lips. They seemed stretched to the breaking point around Carlo's thick shaft.

Not for the first time, it occurred to her that if a full term baby could come out of that opening, logic said Carlo's cock should be able to go in. But she already felt incredibly stuffed and stretched. Could she ever accommodate the entire width and length of that awesome prick?

For just a moment, she considered asking Carlo to ease off. Then she moved her fingers up the shaft and discovered most of it was already inside. With a renewed determination to take it all, she took a couple deep breaths and tried to relax her body.

"Okay, Carlo, I want it all. Now."

Carlo nodded and withdrew his hammer a little more. Holly tried to get ready for his final assault. They looked at one another, then Holly nodded and Carlo lunged forward. With a sense of exhilaration, she felt the massive prick slam home deep, oh so deep, inside her shivering body. Then the huge cockhead bumped against her cervix and a stab of pain briefly overwhelmed the pleasure.

But Carlo backed off slightly and a sense of exhilaration quickly returned along with just a twinge of triumph. Now she could savor the incredible sensation of Carlo’s magnificent cock buried up to the hilt inside her gloriously stuffed body.

At first, Carlo remained motionless, allowing them both to enjoy the moment. Then he began a slow pumping motion, sending shivers of erotic excitement racing through Holly. The enormous cock seemed to own her, setting the pace as it surged in and out of her stretched snatch, quickly bringing her to a shattering climax. As Holly's hot pussy juices splashed over Carlo's nuts, he grunted, then made one last powerful lunge and released a giant load of cum into her writhing body.

It took a few minutes for Holly to regain her composure following the triple-header. But after finishing a much needed glass of wine, she pulled Reggie to her and began the task of sucking and licking each cock until all three were fully erect and ready for a second round.

This time she was determined to take on all three at the same time. She straddled Carlo's waist and then slid down his pole, burying it inside her straining snatch. It wasn't easy, but eventually she was able to accept Reggie's bulbous cock head into her tight ass hole. Then she pulled Steve to her and popped his smooth, tapered cock head into her mouth.

Carlo and Reggie developed a rhythm and were soon pounding away with hard, deep alternating strokes. The sensation was unbelievable. Climax after climax racked Holly as the huge pricks hammered in and out of her shaking, sweating, and totally out-of-control body. All she could do was wrap her arms around Steve's hips and hang on to him for support while continuing to suck on his engorged cock with an almost frantic urgency.

Holly couldn't remember when Carlo and Reggie came. At one point, she moaned in pain as Carlo made a mighty thrust up into her pulsating pussy. Then another orgasm began whipping her from head to toe.

A few moments later, there was a quick stab of pain as Reggie drove forward, pounding the full length of his hard shaft into her burning ass, not stopping until his hips had slammed against her soft, round bottom and his giant cock head was buried deep inside her bowels. That shock triggered another climax that shook Holly to the very core of her existence.

Although overwhelmed with passion, Holly hung on to Steve for support and continued to suck more and more of his throbbing cock deeper and deeper into her ravenous mouth.

With her mind a haze of lust and passion, Holly was aware of nothing besides the hot, hard, unyielding rod slamming deep inside her boiling pussy and ass plus the big boner filling her mouth.

Then Steve's body stiffened. Before she could react, he lunged forward, driving the swollen cockhead deep into her throat. Holly started to gag and instinctively pulled back. A torrent of hot, thick cum gushed out of Steve's cock head. An ocean of cum flooded her mouth, poured out over her lips, and began flowing down her chin. She grabbed the base of Steve's cock and squeezed hard. The gusher slowed to a trickle. After catching her breath, she managed to swallow most of the cum still in her mouth.

Having regained control, she released the pressure on Steve's shaft. Another load of cum burst into her mouth. This time she could handle the onslaught, drinking down his remaining supply while gently pumping the shaft and kneading his nuts, trying to milk out every drop of his thick, salty semen.

Only after she felt his cock begin to soften, did she release Steve's dick from her mouth, allowing it to fall limply between his quivering thighs. Holly smiled and leaned back to admire the results of her blowjob.

That movement reminded her there were two cocks stuffed inside her body. While both had softened, they still exerted a pleasant enough pressure, but, she was exhausted and her body ached from the pounding it had received. With a reluctant sigh, she carefully disengaged from the two well used members.

Holly fell back on the bed as the three men lay down near her. In the stillness that followed, she began to notice everything. The sound of the men's breathing. The smell of their bodies. The way it mingled with the aroma of sex that filled the room, the trickling sensation of sweat sliding off her trembling body. The steady throbbing of her pussy. The exquisite burning sensation in her ass and the gentle ache in her jaw.

It all added to her sense of well-being. Getting laid by three great lovers, and screwing them into satiated exhaustion, had been a mind-blowing, erotic, ego trip. And to top it all off, she had gotten to feel Carlo's tremendous tool inside her super-stuffed pussy. No other cock had ever stretched her wider or reached deeper into her pussy;. And that pussy now throbbed pleasantly in the aftermath of all the incredible lovemaking.

Carlo sighed, then moved closer and rested his head on one of her quivering thighs. Holly reached down and began gently running her fingers through his tousled hair.

She smiled to herself, and wondered how Logan was doing. Maybe he's right after all, she thought. Maybe I really am a great piece of ass. Then again, maybe I'm becoming a slut, just like Nina said. Of course she had been teasing. But maybe that's what the girls are starting to think. Well, whatever the case, for now she felt tired, happy, satisfied and, much to her surprise, sexy and desirable. It was a great feeling

She glanced over at the clear snow globe and winked at the girl inside. And to think, we’ve only just begun.

Published 
Written by RumpleForeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments