Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With June - Sunday Day

"I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does"

51
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Any comparison with any person or persons, or indeed reality itself is entirely coincidental"

I woke up the following morning refreshed but hungry. I got up to find everyone else still asleep (this happened every morning that holiday), so I went to the hotel for a more extensive breakfast. Many couples got food and drink from the buffet and sat where they wanted. I followed suit but picked an empty table. Nobody joined me until I was about to finish when Alice and Steve from the bus asked to join me.

Since Alice was in a see-through mesh cover with a tiny bikini underneath, it seemed impolite to refuse. Steve was still in slacks, short-sleeved shirts and loafers. It's not the same one from the bus, but it's still formal. We carried on the conversation from yesterday about how close we lived to each other in the real world. Ignoring the fact he had finger-fucked his wife in front of me. Eventually, we came to the crux of the matter.

Steve intended to work in the office complex, and Alice needed help with her lotion. Could I be a friend and make sure she was covered? He mentioned that the sun would be on their balcony this afternoon so Alice could sunbathe naked. She preferred to be without clothes. I could help again in the room if I wanted to, but Alice would be very grateful if you could ensure she wasn't sunburnt by the pool, especially in those hard-to-get places.

I figured I understood what was being asked and decided to try to push the envelope here. Yesterday, I was desperately trying not to go past the boundaries Melanie might have had. I didn't care if I upset Alice and Steve or not. So I would go for it, and if Alice said stop, then stop. Twenty minutes later, we said goodbye to Steve, who watched us walk out to an empty part of the pool area hidden from the central hotel.

I helped Alice set up a lounger tucked away as far as possible as she stripped off her coverall, applied lotion to her head, arms and lower legs and then lay on her front. I then noticed Steve was watching the show on the other side of the pool with a coffee. So I gave him one. Doing Alice's front first, I made sure to spend plenty of time with each nipple in turn, using one hand continuously. I flicked about the rest of her chest and shoulders with the other.

As soon as I finished both breasts, I sat between Alice's legs. Again with one hand, I applied the lotion to her legs whilst the other one moved aside her bikini briefs and attacked her pussy. Two fingers inside, with one stroking her g-spot and my thumb grinding her clit. I looked for observers, but nobody seemed interested except one of the pool guys, who gave me a thumbs-up. She appeared most of the way to her orgasm when I asked her to turn over.

Alice understood how to undo her strings, and I sat on one side so Steve got a complete view. I took off her briefs and balled them up before putting them in Alice's mouth. Quickly doing her back and legs, I lay a towel across her backside as I worked my hands underneath her. One thumb ground her clit in a circular motion, the other hand had fingers in both pussy, and as she got wet, I opened up her ass. I brought her to three successive orgasms, her body heaving but silent.

She still had the gag in her mouth. Steve had disappeared, but other people started to arrive, so I stopped, helped Alice dress and left her to get a coffee. As I got back into the hotel lobby., Steve appeared to thank me for taking such good care of his wife. Room 356 was open to me anytime for Alice to show her full appreciation. I thanked him for the offer and, with a nod, moved to the path back to the villa. I was looking forward to seeing June and Zena naked,

As I made my way, Tony was coming up and was pleased to have found me. The girls had booked some pampering, massage, waxing, and general upgrades until midday. Tony mentioned he had booked a waxing of his regions after that, and he hoped I would join him. I wasn't sure, but he convinced me. Tony then gave me a grand tour of the bars, disco, and areas where the parties would be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights.

We were about to move on to the beach when a hotel assistant asked if we could help him in one of the classes. He and Tony chatted, and laughing, he told me to follow him. Tony had already told me about how the complex was based on sex. In regular hotels, guests learned to windsurf, snorkel and sail. They did those, but they also did Tantric Sex, Blow-jobs and Erotic Massages. One of the more exotic classes was how to follow the Hotwife lifestyle.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Try it here, and then, if it suits you, we will be set up when you get home. The assistant explained they could explain the theory, but the couple needed to experience the reality of it in front of each other. Could they cope, or would they say no? I was surprised when we got to the room. There were about twenty-odd couples waiting to start. They had already covered the theory in some information before they got here. They were waiting to start the practical.

I was being asked to take the wife for a short dance, get a little close, and whisper into her ear whilst her husband watched from ten yards away. The music played, and I did this with six women; nothing happened; twenty minutes later, I was to dance again, but this time, we needed to kiss as if we meant it and move my hands onto her lower back. This was too much for one couple in the room, they left arm in arm thanking us but explaining it wasn't for them.

I was beginning to enjoy this, if someone had told me I would make out with six total strangers this morning I would have not believed them. The third and final dance was up to the woman to lead. I was to put my hands where she asked me. I'm not sure how the later lessons went, but I was asked to play with their ass, but little else. I thanked each of the six couples I dealt with, hoping to see them around, and later that week, I saw a lot more of two of them.

Tony said it was time for our treatment, so we returned to the villa to have my scrotum shaved. Tony went first, and I saw what he meant once I saw his cock and balls all bare and oiled up. They both looked more prominent than last night, and I hoped for a similar ‘increase’. I was pleased to see we had a female therapist doing the delicate work, but I was a little embarrassed when I got immediately hard. She explained it was normal and, in fact, helpful as the skin was stretched out to reduce painful knicks.

It was a nice feeling, I saw my cock and balls seem to increase in size as she carried it out, and after I stood up, I felt as proud of my overall shape, body condition and sexual prowess as I had at any point in my life to that point. When I made my appearance (naked) in the pool area, Melanie rushed up to tell me that she was on lotion duty today and if I could do my arms, face and neck, she would do the rest. So I stood there with my hands on my head under direction whilst she did my back, my ass and then my chest.

Ignoring my cock, she then went down to my feet and worked her way slowly up my legs. This left just my cock, balls and ass crack, and she spent at least as long doing those as she did the rest of my body. Using a little lotion, she slowly wanked me off with one hand whilst using the other to lotion my ring piece, under my balls and wherever she felt like it. Once she had a decent amount of pre-come, she pronounced I was lotioned up. I think she was very satisfied.

Then she went for a short swim so I could lotion her up once she came out. This was the first hour or so of nude bathing at the villa. A state that continued all week. The person being lotioned stood up and had their breasts and genitals lotioned, groped and fingered until they were short of breath and were making little gasping noises. At that point, we stopped until they cooled off completely; in the case of the guys when their cocks were no longer erect. For the girls, when their nipples were no longer hard. 

Basically, we kept each other in a state of excitement all day until the girls were ready to change. I had a beer with Tony and updated him about the Alice situation. What with the hotwife classes, I had forgotten. He told me to expect many women to want the same because Alice would spread the word. I had to keep my hands to myself in the shower because I was as horny as at any time in my life. We had all said that masturbation was banned for the rest of the week.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments