Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love You

"What is love, but sharing an experience together."

18
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Her

Your surroundings are a blur, all that matters is your nakedness, and the three other naked, smoothly-groomed people.

Your husband stands before you. You feel a light kiss on your neck from the man, that has been quietly standing behind you. A woman sits quietly by, watching.

You ache, knowing what's to come

Your husband kisses your lips. Softly, but lingering, as his hand runs down your back over your buttocks. You feel the other man's kiss on your neck as he stands behind you. His hands move from your hips, over to your breast. Fingers gently caress your nipple.

You're turned ever so gently by both men. You kiss the stranger with passion, as your husband watches.

Your husband moves in, three faces are close. You kiss your husband and watch as both men, share a lingering kiss. Boundaries are breaking.

Four sets of hands, run up and down your body, and two sets of lips kiss tenderly along your neck and shoulders.

The silent observer instructs. She reminds the men to be slow.

You can feel the hardness of both men. They roam and caress your body. You want more, your body aches for it and there's no hiding your wetness.

You are lowered gently to the floor. Both men, lay kisses, across your breasts, slowly running tongues down your body. To your surprise, it's not your husband that takes the first lick of the wetness from your pussy, but the other man. His technique is different. Yet, the tongue of a stranger makes the experience even more erotic.

Your husband's tongue instead gently licks and sucks your nipples, teasing. Both men are aware, of the sexual tension in your body.

Yet, frustratingly, they tease you, edging you close to an orgasm, but never letting you get there.

You're gently lifted, and a pillow is positioned under your back. It's your husband that enters you first. Not deep. Knowing the shallow thrusts and the position of your hips on the pillow allows a rhythmic hit directly on your G spot.

You feel the stranger's tongue gently licking your clit, then suck, then lick. Again, you edge closer, but frustratingly, they won't let you cum. There's so much need. They're toying. As much pleasure as your getting, they're receiving it two-fold.

Your husband's cock comes out and slides up your pussy. The stranger doesn't hesitate. He licks up the shaft of your husband's cock, a twirl of the tongue over the head before it's pulled back and thrust in your pussy again. The act is repeated.

You long for it now. And you watch as your husband pulls out. He watches your expression as a stranger's cock enters you for the first time.

You need a release. The stranger slowly slides into you. He pushes deep into your pussy. Two tongues gently suck your nipples. The edge has been reached, and you gush over the stranger's cock. Your husband seeing you cum doesn't hesitate, his tongue licks the wetness from your pussy lips. As the stranger's cock is pulled out, you watch your husband take the stranger's cock in his mouth and lick the taste of pussy from his cock before guiding it back into your pussy.

The stranger continues thrusting, the momentum becoming faster. It's obvious, he needs to cum. You wrap your legs around him, locking him in place. You feel another orgasm building within, you meet your husband's eyes. There's a reciprocated understanding. You both want this.

The stranger's thrusting builds, and suddenly you feel, the rush of warmth inside, the throbbing of his cock. You need more. You ache for more! Your husband comes over and watches as the stranger removes his cock. No hesitation, he thrusts in, cum oozing out. He pushes his cock in, not deep, but with shallow thrusts right on your G spot. You ache for your clit to be licked. But instead, the stranger squeezes and plays with your nipples and breasts. Your husband thrusts and is getting quicker. You look him in the eyes. "Cum," you mouth silently. And he does, thrusting deep. You feel his cock throbbing and the warmth of his cum inside.

Both men are excited and have driven you over the edge. Your husband pulls out and the stranger doesn't hesitate. He kneels between your legs, his tongue scooping the cum from your pussy. You watch now, as your husband kneels between you, repeating the same motion. You watch as both men swallow, and share a passionate kiss, tongues dancing into each other's mouth.

You ache, you want to feel those tongues on your pussy. The stranger knows, and he licks and sucks on your pussy and clit. It's what you need. Your husband kneels between your legs, slowly inserting fingers, massaging the G spot. Together now, both men, lick at your clit, two tongues, working in cooperation. It doesn't take long. Your pussy starts to contract, as both tongues lick over your pussy and send you over the edge. Finally, you feel the ache temporarily satisfied.

You lift your head and kiss your husband deeply. "Your turn," you whisper.

Him

As if on cue, the lady sitting quietly and watching lays back on a pillow and opens her legs, exposing her pussy and ass.

You move forward on all fours, cat-like, and bury your tongue deep in her pussy. You watch her close her eyes anticipating the moment.

Slowly you lick and suck her pussy, sucking gently on the clit. Your tongue is rolling her clit over in your mouth, knowing the sucking will make it swollen and more sensitive.

The woman grabs your head with two hands, grabs your hair, and moves your head, she wants to cum. But you slow it down, edging her closer to an orgasm.

You gently insert two fingers and begin massaging her G-spot. The action causes her pussy to become wetter.

You know she's close, and you insert a third finger in, continuing the come hither motion with your fingers. Her wetness builds in the cup of your three fingers, and you run your tongue over your fingers, tasting her.

You feel her pull your face forward hard into her and her back arches as she orgasms and the contraction of her pussy tightens around your fingers as she cums.

You watch as she waves your wife over, reaches a hand around her neck, and brings her in for a kiss. It is soft and lingering. You watch her hand reach for your wife's breast, teasing before sliding over her stomach to her wet pussy.

Her fingers slide in and out of your wife's pussy. "Watch," she whispers to your wife and she pushes your head down, so you can eat her ass.

It's your thing, and you watch as she sighs as her ass is teased with your tongue, and her fingers move in and out of your wife.

You watch as your wife leans over, taking a nipple into her mouth. She looks at you and smiles, and her fingers slide to the woman's pussy. Both women's fingers rub each other. Slow, and sensually. Slowly your wife trails kisses down the woman's body. She hesitantly licks her pussy once, pauses, and then lets her tongue explore the softness, the wetness, the taste.

Your eyes meet and you see her smile, as her tongue explores the folds of the woman's pussy.

"It's time," the lady says. She guides you up, and you sit down. She takes your cock in her mouth. Her tongue, teases and rolls over the shaft.

Her husband also knows what's at play, and sits next to you.

Both of your cocks are hard and erect. You look into your wife's eyes and nod. She takes the stranger's cock into her mouth. His cock glistens with the wetness of sex and you watch as her tongue rolls over the shaft and head.

You comfortably sit by the man and share an exploring kiss with him. You can taste sex as you kiss, and you acknowledge it, it's all just about curiosity, nothing more. Gently both women run their tongues over both your cocks, tongues twirling over the head. Your cock aches with excitement as you watch your wife, taking the stranger's cock in her mouth. Her eyes remain closed, but she opens them up. Not breaking eye contact with you, her mouth darts over his cock, and you watch as she gives him pleasure.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

His wife takes your hand, stands, and without hesitation, lowers her pussy onto your cock.

You pause as your wife also stands and slides down on a stranger's cock. Her expression of pleasure is as good as an orgasm. And you take the moment in.

There is no rush, and both women rhythmically ride each cock.

You all are relaxed enjoying the thrill of four people exploring sex.

You lean forward and kiss the woman. You feel her slowly grind her hips back and forth. You watch as your wife shares a kiss with the man. It's an experience shared, and you are glad for the moment.

The lady slides off your cock and grabs hold of the shaft. You know what she has been waiting for.

She guides your cock to her waiting lubed ass. She bites down on her bottom lip, closes her eyes, and gently eases it into her ass. It's slow, her breathing becomes shallow, as she slides slowly on, welcoming the fullness it fills her with.

You watch your wife, she's intrigued by the woman's pleasure.

Slowly she moves, up and down. Her ass is tight around your cock. You stay motionless, allowing her time to relax, and accustom to the fullness. You have an understanding of the need to be slow, through your own experiences.

Slowly she rocks back and forth, your cock is deep in her, and the movement is slow. She is moaning as you take each breast in your hands, squeezing them, running your tongue over each nipple.

She moves off you and lays on the floor. You can see how aroused she is, by how engorged her pussy looks, the exposed lips, glistening with wetness.

You see her need is great, and slowly push the head of your cock into her ass. You pause again, waiting for her to become accustomed to the fullness.

You gently push into her ass, slowly.

Her breathing has quickened and she moans louder. Again, the movements are slow, as you slide back and forth in her ass, with small, gentle thrusts.

You watch her body tense into an orgasm, as your cock slowly slides in and out. Her breathing is heavy now, and she wraps her legs tightly around you, clamping you, and she orgasms, with your cock in her ass. You feel your orgasm nearing, and you increase the pace. Her legs remain locked around you, and you moan, and cum. Your cock pulsing inside her.

With your cock in her ass, you watch as the stranger fucks your wife with long hard thrusts. He has also laid her on the floor and you watch as her breathing quickens, as she reaches an orgasm. She copies the lady, and wraps her legs around him, pulling him in as he cums in her.

You slowly slide out of her ass, your cock softening. She is unbothered, laying back and still savouring the moment.

You watch as your wife moves off the woman’s softening husband.

Without hesitation, you go lay before her and start licking the taste of sex from her pussy.

Her lust is high and you watch another orgasm approach as your tongue licks the folds of her pussy, and tongue twirls over her clit. She grabs your head with both hands, mimicking the motion the lady used on you. Her body tenses into an orgasm, and you lick her pussy clean of sex.

She goes and lays into the arms of the woman, both gently stroking each other, as they enjoy the post-orgasm release.

You watch as the man moves forward and positions himself, arms over the seating, his ass, exposed. Like your cock, his cock has softened, but you know this won't matter.

After some time, the lady has composed herself and is fitting herself with a strapon. She holds up a harness for your wife to fit in.

You position yourself next to the man. Your ass is exposed, and your cock hanging. There's an anticipation in you. There's a whole different feeling to being pegged.

The lady slowly pushes the head of the dildo into your lubed ass. She knows there's no need to go deep, as the strapon moves across, that special spot in your ass. You feel that ache, that spreads from within, all the way to the tip of your cock. A feeling of coming, but with no cum.

Your wife enters the man beside you, and she is rewarded with him softly moaning. Both your cocks are slowly swelling, but soft enough, to allow a long soft squeeze and stroke down the shaft by each woman.

Another shallow thrust into you makes you moan. Slowly she drives deep into your ass and slowly pulls out.

You moan and she is rewarded with a single dribble of cum, to the tip of your semi-hard cock. It hangs, and she uses it as lube, over the shaft of your cock.

The man beside you moans and a dribble of cum begins to leak out. Your wife copies the lady and rubs the cum up the shaft of his cock.

The man's cock is harder now, and you hear the lady whisper to her husband and your wife.

You watch how your wife slowly pulls the strapon cock, out of the man.

More cum slowly dribbles and hangs from his hardened cock. As he stands, the man's wife doesn't hesitate, slowly and delicately, she licks the cum onto her tongue,

You feel her pullout and feel her husband's hands on your waist. You feel the head of his cock pushes into your ass. The contrasting warmth, and softness, are vastly different from the coldness of the strapon. You enjoy the experience and appreciate the delicate and deliberate way his cock slides in.

Your wife lowers herself in front of you. No hesitation, your tongue dives in, licking clean the past evidence of sex.

The act drives her wild, and she moans. His wife, slowly and deliberately milks small strands of cum from your cock. Each stroke produces a long loud moan from you, as she slides her hand down, and he slowly fucks your ass.

You groan as his cock sends that sensation through you. The need to cum, as he hits the sensitive spot, in your ass. Her long strokes down the shaft of your cock result in a hard need to cum. The physical sensation is there, but no cum flows from your cock.

You continue to bury your tongue into your wife's pussy. And the desire to cum only fuels the pace, at which, you lick her pussy.

You feel the man thrust forward again, and as his wife strokes down on your cock, a long flow of cum dribbles out. The couple repeats the motion and is rewarded with another stream of cum. It causes you to moan loudly, and your head drops from eating your wife's pussy, as your body aches from a long orgasm. A long strand of cum hangs from your cock, and you feel the woman run it up and down your cock as lube, slowly and delicately straining the last bit of cum from your shaft. You resume licking your wife's pussy, as the women's hand rubs down your cock. Your fingers rub her G-spot, and you can feel how aroused she still is, by the wetness, and smoothness inside her pussy. You feel the man pull out slowly, and watch him position himself on his back. Your wife wraps her legs around you, as she nears another orgasm. You can feel her small pulsing squirts as your fingers tease her G spot. Her body tenses and you feel the walls of her pussy clamp on your fingers as she orgasms. A pool of cum lays in the palm of your hand, and you rub the wetness over her. She's sensitive, and wiggles from your touch. You grin at her, your mouth wet with sex. You snuggle together and watch the couple.

You watch as the woman disconnects the dildo from the harness. She slowly inserts the dildo in the man's ass and then lowers her ass gently on his cock. She gently rocks back and forth. It's a well-rehearsed act for the couple as the man reaches around and rubs her pussy.

Her legs arch inwards at that, and you can see her orgasm building quickly.

You watch as she uses the dildo with slow deliberate strokes. Their moaning intensifies. You watch as they both climax together, her pussy visibly contracting, and the base of his cock throbbing at the entrance of her ass.

You wrap your arms around your wife and softly kiss her neck. "I love you," you whisper in her ear.

"I love you," she whispers back.

You snuggle together, and in the quiet, you hear the strangers whisper to each other, "I love you".

Published 
Written by Curious2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments