Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jurassic Swingers (1)

"Two mature couples start a journey to a swinging lifestyle."

18
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks and acknowledgement to Graham for his contributions to the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Chapters 1 to 4 are in this part."

CHAPTER 1 - THE SLINGERS

“And later, at noontides and night-tides, they held rendezvous.”

Stan’s Story

“Stan, you are my best friend and my love, but I miss the sexy fun we had with Quin and Reenie.”

“Yes, I‘ve been thinking about it. Why don’t we look for a couple closer to home? I’ve been thinking about joining a swinger’s site. We might...”

“You mean I could find another black cock? But I can’t see how anyone else can measure up to Quin; it was huge and he was a fantastic lover.”

She looked sideways at me, grinning ear to ear, “Almost as good as you!”

I laughed, “It doesn’t have to be black to be big; that’s a myth.”

So I researched different sites, looking for a little something to show the members would be genuine. Finally, a single choice emerged, and with Ginny’s blessing, I created an account, paid for membership, and set out our profile.

Only a few days passed before we got our first reply. It didn’t take long to work out the other couple didn’t exist; it was a single guy after cheap sex.

Our second hit was genuine, but after a few emails it was obvious there was no mutual connection so we wished them well with a “thanks, but no thanks” message.

It was the third time lucky and after a few messages we started to engage in a lot of horny chat with another mature couple, first-timers, who lived just a few miles away, but far enough that our daily paths would not cross.

Ginny was metaphorically deep into his cock, particularly after he (Graham) sent a photo of it fully engorged and openly boasted about his great girth. Ginny was ecstatic, “I want that in me!”

“It’s not black, love.”

“No problem, it’s big.” And that settled the matter.

The next and obvious step was to arrange a Zoom session.

We sat on our bed, lightly dressed, tight red underpants for me, a purple and black bustier with black g-string panties and black stockings for Ginny. In front of us, on a chest of drawers, was a laptop wired to the much larger television screen fixed on the wall above.

The Zoom app was running; we waited for Graham to open the link from his end.

Finally, the TV screen jumped to life, and we had our first view of Graham, fiddling with his device while he set their positioning. Graham sat back and put his arm around his wife, Christine. They smiled at us and waved a greeting, so in true English fashion, we grinned and waved back.

There was a deathly hush; no one seemed to know what to do for a few seconds; so I had time to assess the on-screen view. 

They appeared to be in a bedroom.

Graham was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and blue jeans; balding and with muscular arms.

Christine had short dark hair and wore a loose mauve dress with short sleeves that showed her podgy upper arms. She obviously was not wearing anything underneath as her nipples were clearly visible pressed against the material of her dress.

It wasn’t speech that broke the spell; it was action. 

Ginny tapped me on the shoulder, as I turned she pushed her lips against mine, and we kissed deeply.

As we broke our kiss Graham turned to Christine and kissed her full on the lips. Their mouths opened and somewhere inside, invisible to us, their tongues were playing.

After they had finished and parted Graham put his hand inside her dress top to pull out one large breast, which he allowed to droop down over the material.

Christine then knelt on the bed and started to unbutton Graham’s shirt, unbuckled his trouser and slid down the zip before moving round to pull them off, showing her backside to the camera, big wobbly buns that cried out to be grasped and loved. He shed his shirt and stood by their bed naked; I got my first view of his erect sword.  It was impressive.

Ginny’s story

I didn’t know what to expect with the zoom meeting, the raunchy emails meant something could happen, but I was not expecting to watch live sex. While Graham was undressing I was desperate to see his inflated cock, as his patter had all been about how big it was.

When he finally stood naked on the screen it certainly looked quite impressive. However, the proof came when Christine took hold of it and put the knob in her mouth; it grew and grew until her jaw almost hit her neck and her mouth was stretched wide open. Oh my God, what must it be like to have that inside, I thought Quin’s was pretty big, but Graham’s was huge.

Christine sucked and wanked him as we watched; I felt Stan’s hand wander underneath my bustier before sliding under my panties, finding me wet and ready. I turned to Stan and planted my lips on his, our mouths opened and tongues played.

I reached down and found a great bulge in Stan’s underpants, so I pulled them down and took him in hand before bending over to take his familiar cock in my mouth. Unfortunately, this meant Stan could no longer reach my clit, so I put my spare hand down there and started to play with myself while still watching the screen.

Graham’s Story

So far during Stan and Ginny's live sex show, I had managed to keep my cool.

What happened next tried my self-control to the limit. By now, from Christine’s sucking, I had been sporting a full erection for fifteen minutes. My veins were standing out on my cock with a clear drip of pre-cum oozing out of my slit. Though I say it myself; I was managing very well considering the erotic action on our screen.

"Oh my!" Ginny said to Stan.

"Looks like your friend is dripping on his bedroom carpet!"

"He does have one fat cock," Stan replied.

"So stop teasing the poor guy then!"

Ginny gave the camera the dirtiest look she could to show that she was enjoying my torture.

She grinned, "Let's have a sixty-nine."

She made Stan lie down with his head at the bottom of their bed. Then she climbed on top of him with her mouth on his cock and her pussy facing their camera. Stan kissed her thigh and opened her buttocks with both hands; so I had a perfect view of her open cunt. Her insides were a lovely rosy pink with a deeper rose peehole, her labia and clitoris golden brown, and her vagina slightly gaped; I swear her bum hole winked at me.

It was all I could do to stop myself from taking two steps forward to rub my purple cockhead across the screen around her so-inviting minge piece. Stan laughed at my dilemma, then inserted his right index finger in her pussy hole and took Ginny's sweet clitoris and lips in his mouth.

Stan knew exactly how she liked to be eaten because she had two orgasms in close succession. The first made her raise her head off her husband's cock and mew like a cat. The second two minutes later was both deeper and stronger; I watched her muscles contract and her legs quiver as she came.

That was the maximum I could take, Chrissie’s sucking and the video sex pushed me over the edge and I came violently, heaving my shaft deep in her mouth as my cum jetted to the back of her throat. She has confessed to me that this makes her feel so slutty and sexy.

On the screen Ginny left the bed and walked naked into the ensuite, having just enjoyed her third orgasm in ten minutes as she needed a pee. I heard the loo flush; when she returned to the bedroom her husband was on the bed masturbating.

"You wanker!" Ginny quipped.

"Come here. You know how much I love to suck your gorgeous cock."

Stan did as he was told, and moved where Ginny was kneeling, whereupon she began to lick his cock.

I could see the signs in Stan's body that he was ready to blow his load, but he had one duty to perform before he did. She told him to lie down, then she climbed on top and made his rigid old penis rub against her clit and lips. 

I saw his purple head kiss her cunt in this position; he didn't gain entry to her tight hole but thrust on her clitty, up and down, until she came for the fourth time that afternoon from that lush sensation.

With Ginny happily satisfied she lay down and wanked Stan's erect cock over her gorgeous tits. Stan gave an enormous roar as he spunked over her. I was very impressed by his cum load.

Stan’s story

We had all cum, well three of us had, so we decided to end our sex show. It was great fun, for sure.

“Stan, I one hundred per cent want that thick cock in me; we have to arrange a meeting!”

“OK, love, I’ll sort it out with Graham.” Which I did.

CHAPTER 2 - ON THE WEY

“O journeying boy, towards a world unknown”

Stan’s story

 “At the roundabout take the third exit.”

Dutifully following the satnav I drove around the roundabout, left at "Dorchester A35", and accelerated up the hill, glad to be free of the congested, winding ten miles since Wimborne Minster.

As we sped onto the dual carriageway I looked across at Ginny, her soft hair glistening with the sunlight streaming through the windscreen, her breasts pushing out her light cream jumper. Hands fiddled with the neckline and the curves of her body between her stockinged legs. I thought how lucky I am to have such a gorgeous creature as my wife.

She looked nervous. “What’s worrying you?” I asked.

Ginny almost gabbled her answers.

“Will we like them? Are they our type? What if they are smelly or something?”

I laughed, typical of her to fret about everything.

“I’m sure they will be lovely, we’ve had our sexy Zoom call, they seemed perfectly nice then, and I’m sure they are just as nervous!”

Ginny’s story

All the way down since leaving home, I had been thinking about the fun we had with Quin and Reenie on their farm. Now I wondered if Graham would fuck me hard like Quin did and will Christine be as loving as Reenie was. Just thinking about them had made me randy. I could feel my panties wet between my thighs, as we sped along I gently massaged my boobs, then pulled my thin jumper hem up so I could play with my hard nipples.

My needs took control. I opened my legs, let my hand wander down to lift my skirt, and rubbed against the black panties underneath. Finally, my fingers slid under the hem, pushed down until I found my wet slit, parted the lips, and slid over my hard, expectant clitty.

I looked down to see the bulge of my knuckles visible underneath my panties as I rubbed my clitty, moaning gently with the delicious sensations.

I needed more access and a better position, so I pulled my skirt off, kicked it into the footwell, pulled my panties down to my ankles, released the seatbelt, and fully reclined my seat. Much better.

Now my hand could work my clit without any hindrance, and with my gaze focused on the interior roof I rubbed hard. I was panting and groaning, fixated on my memory of Quin’s cock fucking the life out of me. An orgasm came quickly, and my body jerked in the seat as the pleasure peak saturated my brain.

I looked over at Stan, he was concentrating on the road, but one hand was rubbing his crotch as he drove.

“Stan, Stan, look at me.”

He glanced in my direction for no more than two seconds. I was ready, my lips open and my tongue playing in my open mouth.

“Please, darling, you’re distracting me. Please sit up and put your belt on.”

I ignored him; it was too nice. My fingers started their dance again and my second cum was almost instant.

“OK Stan, I’ll be a good girl now.”

Stan’s Story

I drove on, the pressure in my balls almost unbearable, trying to watch the road and my wife simultaneously, hearing her moans and the wet sounds as her fingers flicked over her clit.

Somewhere past Puddletown she gasped, her legs pressed tightly together as her orgasm hit. She called to me; I turned for a couple of seconds to see her flicking her tongue at me.

I wanted her to stop playing; it was a terrible distraction with nowhere to stop along the roadside. There was another bout of fingering despite my entreaties to sit up, and then she grunted in orgasm again. Finally, she pulled the handle to reset her seat and buckled her belt.

“That was very nice, I fantasised Quin was fucking me again.” I glanced at her, vibrant and desirable, my lover.

The verdant Dorset countryside rolled by, and my tumescence subsided. As we drove down the last of the A35 at Dorchester I saw the sign to ‘Max Gate’ and remarked to Ginny, we’ll try to visit again before we go home; little did I know how unusual the circumstances would be. We then made the short run down past Broadwey, turned off a roundabout, and found the hotel, a modern inn on a retail park.

Once inside we checked in and went up to our room, exactly like every other in the building.  A large double bed, couch, and soft furnishings were all made up in the corporate scheme. I unpacked the laptop, logged on to the wi-fi, and connected to our swinger’s account. There was already a message for us, “We’ve arrived, Graham and Christine xx.”

I replied, “We will see you at six in the pub.”

We tried to relax, but both of us were wound up. Ginny fretted, “Perhaps this is all a terrible mistake, perhaps we should just go home.”

Then after a pause, I said, “You’ll have to think about how you approach intimacy with Christine. All we know is she hasn’t been penetrated for a decade and Graham doesn’t get to arouse her, she works to satisfy his needs, but there’s no reverse."

“Oh Ginny, come and have a cuddle, it’ll be alright.”

But she was right, and we had a long talk about my role with Christine. As always Ginny was full of sensible ideas and I started to think my way through the apparent difficulties.

So we passed the time, too nervous to feel exhilarated or aroused about our first swinging date.

Later we showered and changed into our best sexy underwear, then on the dot of six o'clock left our room and walked across the road to the pub. It was almost empty, so it was easy to find our swinging friends as they stood at the bar looking at the menu.

Graham’s story 

My excitement had been building slowly all day and became like a pressure cooker about to explode. I couldn't believe it was really happening!

I glanced across at Christine in the car next to me, she looked flushed and nervous. She wore a light summer dress and sandals; her bare legs slightly tanned from the last couple of weeks of sunshine in the garden, her hair highlighted by the sun streaming through the window as we travelled on the A35. Every mile brought us closer to our rendezvous with Stan and Ginny at the hotel they had chosen for us to meet.

“It's still not too late to turn around, Chrissie,” I said, “You know we agreed that we both have to feel comfortable with this arrangement.”

She hesitated as if considering it and then replied, “I said I'd do it for you Graham, and I'll go through with it because I know how much you want it; just remember that.”

She had that look that precluded any further discussion and knowing her so well I wisely shut up and went over the sequence of events in my head that led us to this point.

Dinner - Graham’s Story

After the four of us had enjoyed a pleasant dinner and some tasty wine our conversation got around to sex.

"Stan tells me that Christine no longer enjoys sex," Ginny boldly stated.

"Yes, since she went through menopause she doesn't have the same feelings as she used to down there," I replied.

"That is such a shame, Stanley and I went through a rocky patch but we changed what we did in bed to find new ways to pleasure each other," she continued.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, perhaps not best talked about in public, it might be easier to show if you two want to watch," Ginny suggested, giggling.

The thought of watching this older attractive couple making love made my cock stiffen in my trousers, but Christine intervened.

“I’d prefer Stan showed me in private, I don’t think I’m ready for a mixed session yet. You can go to our room with Ginny and show her your thick weapon.”

So that is how we agreed to split. I must admit I was more than ready to play with Ginny as I had a really good boner by this stage.

We walked back to the hotel, Stan holding Chrissie’s hand, me following behind Ginny and enjoying the view of her buns moving under her clothes. Up the stairs to our floor; then Stan paused to swipe their room card before holding the door open for Christine to walk through.

CHAPTER 3 - AFTER A JOURNEY

“I see what you are doing: you are leading me on.”

.

Christine’s Story

The door closed behind me, and the click sounded so final, I was alone with a strange man for the first time in decades. Not only alone, but he was also expecting sex with me. Oh God, I was so nervous, my whole body was shaking.

I felt his hands on my shoulders, and then he spoke so softly I could hardly hear.

“Woman much missed, how you call to me, call to me.“

The words meant nothing, but the tenderness of his voice gave me a great calmness.

“Turn around Christine, turn around and hug me.”

So I turned and buried my face against his chest, smelling him, the aroma of a stranger so utterly close. His hands were still on my shoulders, but one hand slid around and started to caress the nape of my neck.

It felt good, little tremors of pleasure raced through my brain. The hand widened its path taking in the centre of my upper back. It felt good as well. His other hand started a similar movement outside my top, then slid down to my waist and gently slipped back up underneath the garment, pulling the hem up with his wrist. Both hands wandered around my back, and fingernails gently scraped my flesh as they moved.

“I think this top can come off, don’t you?”

I nodded, my head rubbing against his shirt.

His hands joined together to lift the top over my head, as I moved back I looked up into his eyes before the thin material blocked my sight.

“Unbutton my shirt, please, Christine.”

I looked down at the line of buttons, then carefully picked each one open. As the gap widened I let my hands drift in to touch and caress his flesh, then pulled the two halves apart to expose his chest.

A smattering of white hairs and two wrinkled nipples framed my vision, and then I bent forward and sucked on each in turn, tasting him for the first time.

Now totally relaxed, I did not demur when I felt one hand push and slide my bra hooks until the clasp parted and my boobs fell free. His hands drifted to my chest and found my nipples, immediately twirling them gently between his thumb and forefinger.

“Let’s undress properly Chrissie, release my belt and undo my trousers.”

I fiddled around, found the buckle and the waist button and released both before pulling his zip down. My hand brushed his erection, but I deliberately avoided a second contact.

Meanwhile, he had found my skirt’s waistband and unhooked it before sliding the zip down over my buttock and letting the garment drop to the floor.

He stepped back, pulled my bra away and looked into my eyes.

“Panties and tights; they all need to go.”

I took hold of my tights on both sides and pulled them down, gripping my panties as they came into view. Down and down I went, bent over in front, my boobs hanging free like two soft melons.

Standing on one leg to free myself, I saw his underpants drop to the floor, followed by a fluttering shirt, as I straightened his erect tool was in full view.

“You know not to penetrate me, Stan, please remember ‘cus I don’t want the pain.”

He nodded in acknowledgement.

“Don’t worry Chrissie, you are safe with me, I promise. Now come and lie on the bed so we can cuddle.”

So I lay there, my naked body exposed to a man I had only met a couple of hours ago. 

My nervousness returned, and qualms resurfaced, even after he lay beside me and started to lick my nipples. His head lifted and he shifted until his face hovered over mine.

“Kiss me, Chrissie.”

I lifted my head and touched lips together, then surprising myself, I probed through his lips with my tongue. He pressed down on me. My head pushed back into the pillow as our kiss lengthened, gentle little tongue flicks deepening our connection.

Stan broke the kiss, shuffled down a bit, and then started to kiss and lick my nipples while his hands and fingers kneaded the flesh of my boobs. I can’t remember when Graham had last been so attentive to my body, I served his needs over the years, and that was it.

“Now I want to go where no man has been for many a year.”

“Please be gentle; I’m scared.”

He rolled away, fiddled around and on turning back I saw something on his index finger.

samidoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
samidoll

“What’s that, Stan?”

“Lubricating gel, I think this will help ease your worries.”

“OK.”

“Now open your legs wide, please.”

I did as he asked and felt the cold gel land on my pussy before he started to work it around with his fingers. This was the critical moment, Graham had only used his spit after my change, it wasn’t enough to pleasure me, so we stopped trying to arouse my clitty.

I wasn’t expecting the gel, and to my surprise, the whole area had quickly become coated, it seemed a little went a long way! Stan’s fingers played around and it was very, very nice. He started to concentrate more on my clit, I realised there was sensitivity, my body was responding, and my hips were flexing, just a little.

Then he moved his hand down and pushed a finger inside me. Instinctively I tensed, my vagina clamped down on him.

“Sorry, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“No, it doesn’t hurt, there’s no pain, but I’m so wound up, go on, Stan, don’t stop, please.”

I let him continue his exploration, a second finger joined the first, and then he crooked them both and wrapped them under my pubic bone, probing for some sensitivity. I was beginning to enjoy this a lot, hoping, even expecting, there would be a release for me after years of hibernation.

His lips came back to cover mine, and we kissed again; I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me, demanding much more from him this time. He pulled away, looked into my eyes and started to whisper.

“I’ve got a special treat for you, something special for a special woman.”

He rolled away, fiddled over the bedside, then rolled back and covered my lips in our fiercest kiss yet. I sensed his free hand was doing something, I felt something hard on my clit, then a jerk as huge vibrations and tremors wracked my whole pubic area.

It was delicious, incredible, and beyond description. I knew I was going to orgasm very fast; Stan knew this would happen too; he had drawn back from our kiss and was looking down at me. I smiled at him, and then my world dissolved, my eyes unseeing as my brain flooded with pleasure. I sensed my body flailing around, but everything was confused in the welter of my orgasm.

Such a sensitive lover, I had fallen in love with this gentle giant of a man. I wondered how I could go back to Graham and his ever-present thick cock. Dangerous thoughts, but I couldn’t keep them from my mind.

Stan’s Story

I sensed Christine was close and broke our kiss to raise myself on one arm while using the other to keep the power vibrator seated on her clit.

Looking down at her face, a radiant smile spread all over, her pupils fixed on me suddenly disappeared, just the whites remained as her whole body shook in spasm, and a long, uninterrupted groan of pleasure escaped from her wide open mouth.

The orgasm peaked, perhaps twenty seconds later, when her body floundered around the bed. I could not keep the vibrator head in contact, so I just watched her in awe.

Gradually the spasms died away, occasional aftershocks flexing her hips and legs. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me, a gentle smile on her face.

“Second helpings, coming up!” I smiled back and pushed the vibrating head back on her clit.

“No-o-o-o.”

And the whole cycle repeated. Whites of eyes, whole body spasms, groaning and thrashing around.

And afterwards, “Please, Stan, no more, I can’t take anymore.”

So I smiled again and gave her another, after all, she may never experience one like that again.

I dropped the instrument of torture and lay down beside her, cradling her head and gently whispering sweet nothings in her ear while the final spasms wracked her body. As she came down from her high she rolled to face me, stroking my face. I turned to her and we kissed deeply and tenderly.

“Stan, I want to satisfy you, in fact, I need to, but not here. I want to go to my room and do it in front of Graham; I want him to watch me pleasuring you.”

“OK”.

We stayed enjoying her post-orgasm high for a while, then dressed the minimum to be decent in the hallway before leaving and padding down past a few room doors before coming to theirs. Christine slipped her card in the door slot, put a finger to her lips for quiet, and we went in, oblivious to where the other two were in their own sexual adventure.

CHAPTER 4 - BUD IN MOUTH

“When we lay where Budmouth Beach is,  O, the girls were fresh as peaches”

.

Graham’s Story

We left the other two as they entered Stan’s room, the door clicked closed behind them, I thought of Chrissie being alone with someone other than me, and whether she could relax enough for Stan to be properly pleasured.

Just a few doors down the corridor, I slid my key card through the slot, pushed on the door, and stood aside for Ginny to go in.

We stood in the middle of the room, and then I acted quite rashly and pushed myself against her body, feeling her boobs pressed against my chest as I forced my tongue between her lips. She yielded and melted against me. We stood there for a long time; her arms around my waist and my arms on her shoulders as our tongues flicked together.

As the kiss ended, Ginny looked into my eyes. “Graham, strip everything off and get into bed!  I will go into the bathroom and get ready for you.”

I nodded my agreement.

“And then I am going to give you the best blow job and wank you’ve ever had, but no fuck tonight, ‘cus if you try I’ll walk, just remember we’ve got two more nights for that.”

She broke away from my grasp, turned, and disappeared into the bathroom.  After I heard the lock click I undressed quickly and got onto the bed, pulling the duvet over me.

It was exciting lying naked under the duvet waiting for Ginny to emerge from the bathroom. It was five years since a woman other than Christine had bought me off, so I had readily agreed to her stern conditions. I shaved and moisturised my cock in the morning before we drove down, and although I say it myself, I thought my todger looked good for my age.

 

Ginny’s Story

Standing in the bathroom, I suddenly felt very nervous even though I had pressured Stan into this; I desired to suck Graham’s thick staff and have it pounding my cunt.

Poor Stan; I hoped he would, at least, get a good blowjob off Christine. She seemed far more nervous than me. Still, I had work to do. Off came my clothes, neatly folded and stacked on a stool.

I looked in the mirror, fluffed my hair, and admired my boobs squeezed into the tight bra, which was quite uncomfortable (not one I would choose to wear every day). I looked down at my panty and gently stroked the front panel before pushing my fingers further back. I felt a definite damp patch in the crotch, a sign of arousal and perhaps turmoil.

It was now or never, Graham and his thick cock were waiting for me. He thought this was just going to be a wank and blow job; typical man. I had other plans, plans for my satisfaction first.

So I turned the lock on the door, grasped the handle, and walked back into the bedroom.

Graham’s Story

My left hand felt for my cock and gave it a few strokes. I felt myself hardening under the bed covers, using my one chance to make a good first impression. At that moment the bathroom door opened, and Ginny walked back in.

She wore a blue/black bra and panty set with fishnet stockings. Her boobs were tightly bound in the bra, and her naked flesh bridged the gap to her panties.

"Wow! This woman knows how to dress to please a man; she looks so sexy."

She moved around to the side of the bed.

“Have you stripped off as I told you to?” she asked.

“Yes, as instructed,” I replied.

“Ok, let’s see what I have to work with.”

Ginny slowly pulled off the duvet to expose my nakedness. I enjoyed watching her face move across my body. My neck, chest, muscled arms, stomach, semi-erect cock and finally down my legs.

“You keep yourself fit.”

“Lugging bags of sand and cement around all day keeps you fit.”

Her eyes now took in my cock in greater detail; I have always loved this first sizing up a woman gives you. Firstly, is he clean, then is he cut, then how big will he grow? She seemed to approve of what she saw.

“I love the shaved look; it always makes them look bigger.”

“Yes, I wanted to try and look my best if...”

"If I took pity on you, you mean?” she added.

“Now all you are getting is a wank and blow job, don’t try to fuck me or I’m out of here.”

“I understand and appreciate it, I really do,” I replied.

 

Ginny’s Story

“But first, you have to satisfy me.”

So now he knew there was more to this than his pleasure. I climbed up on the bed, lifted my leg over his body, and straddled his shoulders, kneeling over him.

My panty was just a few centimetres from his chin; my time had come. I shuffled forward until the material was in contact with his chin, and then I leaned down and pushed onto his face.  My hands gripped the headboard and I bore down to increase the pressure. When I looked, the only sign of Graham was the polished dome of his head.

“You have to eat me to orgasm. That’s your first job.”

There was a muffled grunt from underneath. Of course, he couldn’t breathe, nor could he lick my clit sitting out of reach in my panty, and his body strength was neutered by my weight trapping his arms; but the feeling of control and power was wonderful for me.

“Come on Graham, start licking me.”

More muffled grunts. I started to shift back and forward, the motion transferred from my panty stretching and folding to my clit. Absolute heaven.

My movement speeded up, oblivious to Graham’s grunts and flapping lower arms. Onward and upward I went, every thrust accompanied by my grunt, faster and faster until my release came and my hips thrust hard onto his face time after time.

Naturally, my body relaxed, and all of a sudden, Graham took a series of gasping deep breaths as he finally got some air. What fun!

I rolled away from him, stripped my bra and panties off, and watched his chest rising and falling as the oxygen flooded back into his lungs. Then I leant across and put my lips against his. His kiss was frantic but very erratic as every few seconds he had to gulp more air. Gradually he calmed down and the scene was set for stage two.

“That was super Graham, a super cum. Now I need you to lick me properly while I lay back and relax.”

So I lay back with my legs open and started to rub myself.

“Come on Graham, my clitty is waiting for you.”

He crawled around on the bed, positioned himself on his tummy between my legs, and pulled my pussy lips apart before lowering his face until his mouth covered my clit, extending his tongue to meet my most sensitive place.

He licked me into an orgasm, then another and another. I lost count because all I needed was his tongue flicking away until my body shuddered and flexed, the number was immaterial, just another stage in an evening of bliss.

But all good things have to end. Eventually, I pulled his face up and looked at the wet glistening flesh covered in my bodily fluids and concentrated on his eyes.

“Thank you, Graham, you’ve served me well. Now it’s my turn to give pleasure to you.”

He rolled around until we lay parallel, and then I took hold of his thick cock and thought just how much I wanted it in my mouth.

Graham’s Story

A gorgeous woman wearing my favourite shade of blue lingerie came out of the ensuite, climbed onto the bed, and spread her legs over my naked shoulders, just like a bully from school would.

This was not the first time another man's wife had climbed up on my chest like this. I had an affair with my best friend's wife Angela, she was bossy too, and loved face-sitting.

So when Ginny climbed onboard I thought here we go again. I could always hold my breath, for sixty seconds no problem, in ninety seconds my chest would heave, but after two minutes I was at my limit. When Angela rode her naked pussy and ass on my face she lifted off occasionally to let me breathe before having her cunt serviced some more.

I took a deep breath as Ginny moved her weight forward and her blue, silky panty covered my nose and mouth. When she first rolled on to me her clitoris was on my nose, her pussy on my top lip, her perineum on my bottom lip, and her rosebud on my chin.

Then as I pushed up with my head she started to rub herself against my face. I could smell her aroma, the aroma of a mature woman's wet pussy mixed with the issue of her urethra. I knew to steal some air whenever I could, I also knew she wouldn't get off my face until she had cum at least once. I could feel my fat cock harden as she went to town using my nose, mouth, and chin to pleasure her clit.

I did my job but nearly passed out just before she finally came, pushing hard on my face.

It took me a while to recover my breath, and then I was commanded to pleasure her clit. With my face nestled deep between her thighs, I did my job again, giving her orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, we lay together; her right hand gripped my hardening cock and pulled the loose skin down to expose my deep purple knob and its tight slit. After a few of these slow deep strokes, I felt the lush sensation of blood flooding into my cock.

“There you go, stiff and ready.”

“You have a great technique; Stan is a lucky man.”

Ginny cupped the base of my shaft and the top of my balls with her left hand, while wanking my cock with her right. I enjoyed watching her wank me off, so I lay back in the bed and let this good-looking mature woman see to my needs. The room filled with the sound of Ginny stropping my cock and the aroma of my musk.

“Such a beautiful beast. How thick is it?”

“Aww, thanks Ginny; six inches around at mid-shaft and closer to seven down at the root.”

“Wow! I can’t even wrap my fingers around it, so you must be very fat.” She smiled at me and laughed at her own joke.

Ginny continued to masturbate me first with her right hand, then left, then both hands, stopping every once in a while to lube my fat cock with her saliva.

By then I was at full attention and looking gigantic without my pubic hair. I loved being naked and horny for this kind, married woman who knew how to work a cock.

“You look hot with all your veins standing out,” Ginny whispered.

“Thanks, that is down to you.”

A bead of pre-cum appeared at my tight slit and slowly built up as Ginny pulled me harder.

“Such a shame Christine doesn’t get to enjoy your whopper.”

“She says I’m far too big for her now, she got quite tight after the change and said it’s unpleasant when I try to make love to her.”

“How long is it since you fucked then?” Ginny asked.

“Ten years.”

“You poor things.”

“She still sucks me off, but we don’t fuck anymore.”

Fluid started to run out of my slit and down the fat shaft of my cock. Ginny took the string of pre-cum between her first two fingers and played with the stretchy string.

"I love playing with a man's juice, it's yummy," Ginny revealed, as she licked a bead off her fingers.

Without a word, she moved closer across the sheet and began to lick the slit of my cock to get more of my pre-cum. The tip of her little pink tongue found the most sensitive part of my cock around my tight slit and I delighted in the feeling of her trying to push it inside. She returned to wanking my cock, every so often she wet my cockhead with her saliva. I badly wanted Ginny to go down on me, but I knew it was her decision, not mine.

My balls had tightened up in my sack, as happens when I am about to cum. Her experience with men had taught her to gently take hold and pull them back downwards.

“We don’t want you to explode too soon, do we?”

To my surprise Ginny started to suck my cock, wetting the shaft with her saliva and taking more of my manhood into her mouth. She was a fellatio expert, I felt my cock being vacuumed for its love juice. Within a short while of her joining me this sexy mature lady was deep-throating my fat cock, setting up a regular rhythm bobbing up and down faster and faster, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

Just as I was about to cum Christine and Stan walked into the bedroom. Chrissie looked toward the woman who had taken her place while Stan stared at his darling wife’s mouth, forced wide open by my great girth, bobbing up and down on my swollen sex organ.

They were just too late to stop nature from taking its course. I could feel my balls pumping and my spunk squirting jet after jet into Ginny’s hot wet mouth.

When I had finished, Ginny lifted her head, opened her mouth and showed me my cream on her tongue. I was delighted by how much she had milked out of me but what she did next was amazing. She stood up, went to her husband, and kissed him full on the mouth, transferring my warm load into Stan’s gaping hole.

Stan did not hesitate, swallowing all of my load like a champ and showed his wife, then me, that he had drunk the lot before he turned to Christine and planted his lips over hers, two of them kissing in reply, sharing the last taste of my cum.

At that moment I realised Christine had changed. Earlier she was a bundle of nerves and clearly only going to swing because I wanted it. Now she was up-front snogging Stan, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him deeper into their kiss.

And there was more. She was grinding her body against him in a way she last did to me more than a decade ago, seemingly trying to arouse him.

 

Christine’s Story

As I stood there, head tilted back, pulling Stan’s mouth onto mine I pressed my lower body against him and swayed my hips, feeling his erection growing under his clothes. I wanted and needed to thank him for the release he had recently given me in his room.

Pushing forward I made him back up against the wall, then dropped to my knees and started to undress his lower body, trousers lowered to his ankles, then looking at the bulge in his pants I pulled them down and took hold of his hard shaft before opening my mouth and taking him in all the way. I wanted to show Graham that I was a real swapped wife slut, needing to pleasure another man.

I let go with my hand and concentrated on fucking with my mouth. Withdraw until only the tip was in, tongued around the helmet, then full deep in again. I could hear glug, glug, glug, and feel the belching motion as my gag reflex acted on every deep push. Drool was cascading out of my mouth; there was no time to swallow, nowhere else to go.

On my back I felt a gentle rubbing, far too low for Stan to reach, my eyes swivelled to one side and I saw Ginny kneeling beside me, her hand was comforting me, but also encouraging me to give her husband my all.

Stan could see all this; he enjoyed my work and his wife’s encouragement. It was everything he needed to go over the edge. His hands landed on the back of my head, and then while I was drawing away he suddenly pushed me deep as his body shuddered in orgasm.

His cum flooded my mouth, going straight down my throat while I gagged on both. I felt as if my head was in a car crash, being violently pulled and pushed, as orgasmic spasms wracked his body.

Then it was all over. He relaxed, his hands dropped away from me, and he stood shaking, propped up by the wall. I took one last flick around his helmet, and let the softening tool drop free. I felt triumphant, no longer a podgy, invisible, ageing woman; now an experienced cougar, still unable to take penetration but freed from my self-imposed chastity and able to enjoy a vibrant sex life again.

I turned to Ginny, smiled broadly, and blew a kiss to her. She responded by leaning forward, putting her lips against mine, and gently probing my mouth with her tongue before drawing back, turning to Stan, taking his soft cock in her mouth, and vigorously sucking him clean of the sticky remnants of cum.

And then a thought struck me, is it possible to love a man and a woman together?

Après sex - Stan’s story

Shattered, I stood leaning against the wall. Graham was on the bed, his thick cock now flaccid, lying across his shaved pubes. Ginny and Christine were on the floor by my feet. I bent over, offered each a hand, and helped them both get up. Two sexy wives cuddled up close and kissed my cheeks. Chrissie tottered away to join Graham; Ginny disappeared into the bathroom and emerged a couple of minutes later with enough clothing to get back to our room decently. I pulled up my pants and trousers, zipped up before we blew kisses at our friends as we walked out.

A little later, in our bed, we chattered away for quite a long time, telling each other about the lovely time we’d had swinging, I admitted that Ginny’s suggestions were a great help in breaking down Christine’s reservations. We drifted off to sleep, wondering what fun we would have with them tomorrow, with one of Ginny’s hands deep inside my shorts, gently grasping my soft penis as if to reclaim her sole possession.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments