Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jurassic Swingers (3)

"The final part of a dirty three days in Dorset."

8
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"My thanks to Graham, who contributed a lot of ideas and conversation to the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Chapters 7 to 9 in this final part."

CHAPTER 7 - MAX GATE

.

“And at home by the fire, whenever you look up there I shall be—

and whenever I look up, there will be you.”

.

At breakfast the next day we stared out of the windows at the grey sky and scudding clouds. Christine looked across the table and asked,

“What are you doing today?”

“We’ve booked a visit at Max Gate.”

“What’s that?”

“Thomas Hardy’s home, he wrote many of his famous works there.”

She looked puzzled.

“Have you heard of ‘Far From The Madding Crowd’?

“I saw it on television a few years ago.”

“Hardy wrote the story.”

Christine turned to Graham, “Can we go with them? There’s not much else.“

Ginny butted in, “After Max Gate, we are going to the Smugglers Inn for lunch.”

Graham’s face lit up at the thought of a pub lunch, “OK, we’ll come with you.”

.

Stan’s Story

An hour later we drove off, Ginny and Graham in the back seats, Christine in front with me for the ten-minute drive. We drew up in a narrow lane, about twenty metres from the entrance gate.

I looked at my watch. “We’re dead on time, so let’s go and enjoy our visit. We have a guided tour by a volunteer at eleven.”

Through the house, we wandered room to room, admired the study where the great man worked and saw the garden he loved. Christine was entranced by the stories we heard; Graham looked bored to tears. Sadly, you can’t keep everyone happy all the time.

Fortunately, the rain held off for almost all our allotted time, but towards the end of our visit, a few drops started, and it was bucketing down when we were back at the car. We scrambled into the same seats as before, and as I was reaching around for a cloth to wipe the windows I looked in the back to see Ginny and Graham in a tight clinch, mouths mounted together, eyes closed, and oblivious to the world outside. Luckily the glass was covered with rainwater outside and condensation inside; so no one could see in, and the few visitors walking to the next tour were head-down in the rain.

I turned to Christine, who had no idea of the back seat action, and tapped her shoulder, then pointed back. She turned back to face me, smiled and put her arm around my neck before pulling me into a lovely deep kiss.

Just before we parted I whispered in her ear, “Woman much missed, how you call to me, call to me.“

.

Christine's story

I felt so happy, on cloud nine, and I was in love with Stan, a man who quoted poetry whispered in my ear, both erotic and romantic at the same time. Me, a boring old podge, how could I be the object of lust for such a man?

I gave no thought to how this euphoric feeling could endure, no thought as to what would happen if my new love was taken away from me. I was just ridiculously happy.

.

Stan’s Story

She looked so happy, radiant even, perhaps reminded of the start of our first evening together. I turned to face the backseat lovers.

“Hey guys, break it up; we need to get going; let’s get those belts on.”

The electronics beeped and flashed as I started up, opened all the windows and rubbed the inside of the windscreen.

“Let’s go to lunch!”

A short drive along rural roads brought us to the end of a lane looking over the sea towards Portland just before we drove into a spacious car park. The rain had stopped, and the clouds were breaking up with patches of blue sky overhead.

On foot, we looked down into the chine, the pub looking at its best. Three cottages linked together, centuries of continuity.

In two hours we were on our way again, back to the hotel, full of food and anticipation.

Inside, as we entered our corridor, Graham and Ginny raced ahead to his room; there was one mission in mind, getting my wife’s cunt filled with Graham’s thick cock. She had talked about it incessantly the previous evening in our room, and now it was time for consummation.

Outside our room, I folded my arm around Christine’s waist, pulled her into my body and kissed her deeply as I swiped the room door with my card. As the door unlocked I pulled her in, still linked lips to lips.

.

CHAPTER 8 - MAX PENETRATION

“I hate to be thought men’s property in that way—

though possibly I shall be had someday.”

.

Graham’s Story

I slowly led Ginny into our room. Holding her curvy body once more sent a pulse of lust through me that began to fill my cock with blood. I wanted more of her sweet pussy, and I was thinking about how I would like to take her.

She looked into my eyes, and I could see she knew what I wanted; she wanted to accommodate me. I leaned forward and kissed her, gently probing with my tongue, showing her how much I wanted to be inside her cunt.

I wanted Ginny to feel my urgency, so I got hold of her wrists, kissed her hard, and pulled her towards me pushing my erection into her tummy.

You can always tell when a woman wants to fuck, they grind on your cock when you hold them tightly, and Ginny was grinding, trying desperately to get to the head.

She pulled her jumper top off over her head before she sat on the bed and looked up at me with a blatantly sexy look that said exactly how badly she wanted me in her cunt. I gently cupped her beautiful chin with one hand while rubbing her sex between her legs with the other. I felt she was very horny and desperate for my big thick cock.

I stood up and admired her erect nipples poking out through her bra.

"I need you," she purred.

That made my cock jump as I unbuttoned her trousers and dropped the zip on her flies before leaning round and unhooking her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Ginny bent over the bed, supported by her hands, and helped me ease her trousers off, followed by her lacy panties. Her lower body was naked except for a black garter belt clipped to a pair of sheer black stockings encasing her well-formed legs with sexy high heels on her feet.

She knelt on the bed, supported on her forearms, her boobs, freed of any encumbrance, swaying gently, cheeks pointed towards me with a narrow gap between her thighs.

Her back view gave me a new opportunity to study her exposed pussy and bumhole. Both were neat, with not too much flesh; both love holes looked nice and tight for a mature married woman. If she had enjoyed big cocks before, she had snapped back tight again for Stan's dick.

I could see the wetness on her cunthole and lips; her pussy was dripping love juice onto the bed. I could tell she was ready for a good pound from a big cock, and I was ready to give it to her.

The moment I had waited for since our first Zoom session had arrived. I closed in on her, my stiff todger out in front, let it touch her outer pussy, then thrust into her wet hole.

She welcomed my entry with a wiggle of her bum; I grasped the straps of her garter belt and started a slow, gentle fuck, enjoying the sensation of her flesh rubbing against my thick shaft as my foreskin slipped up and down my helmet.

It was delicious, and Ginny moaned softly, “Oh Graham, that’s so nice. Keep fucking me slowly; your cock feels so big in me.”

Now, I have always wanted to fist a horny woman. I tried many times with Christine using my tongue, fingers, cock and lube before her change. She had multiple orgasms every time, but now she was too tight to take my big builder’s hands.

Ginny was a woman of a different calibre, and I knew with patience and the right cunt-work she would take my whole hand inside her. My best chance to perform this treat had come; I was certain she would stretch to accommodate me.

I withdrew my manhood from her cunt and gently pushed her to roll over onto her back.

“This is something special for you,” I smiled down at her, holding my arm out with my fingers hovering over her wet slit, “this is all going inside you now.”

She trembled as I slowly inserted one, then a second fat finger into her wet and juicy vagina.

Just how many of my fingers could she take inside her cunt? I made it my business to find out. Soon all five fingers were inside her, I pressed harder to see if she could open up to take my hand, and suddenly my wrist slid forward and was fully inside her.

She tensed momentarily, but as I rotated my fist and fingers in her love tunnel, she relaxed fully as I searched for her G-spot. Ginny twitched and groaned when I found it. I concentrated on rubbing her there with one hand and her neat little clit with the other.

Practice tells you when a woman is about to cum hard, the signals were certainly there when I forced my thick tongue in her mouth to muffle her moans of orgasmic delight.

I expect all my women to have multiple orgasms, they are built for it, so I never stop at just one, no matter how much fuss they make. I wanted to make her cum again for me and see what she was capable of - it’s always important to find out a woman's sexual stamina early on. Ginny was a willing and eager partner yesterday and was now showing me how much she wanted to be pleasured again during our second playtime.

I pumped my arm in more and more; my hand was much deeper into her vagina as her second orgasm ripped through her a minute after the first.

I kept on going with my stimulation of her clit and g-spot. I wondered if I could make her cum so powerfully she would squirt over me. Ginny was out of it on cloud nine as her third orgasm hit, as my hand fucked her soaking pussy, and I watched as a spray of juice pulsed out of her and landed along my arm.

Three is a good start, I thought to myself, so I slowed my stimulation and let Ginny come back down from her orgasmic plateau.

Her soggy pussy was ready from the three orgasms and the fisting she had already enjoyed, so I got her ready for my next onslaught by teasing my dark purple head up and down on her clit and lips. Ginny was an experienced lover; with a capacious cunt; I knew if she could take my big builder's hand a thick cock would be relatively easy for her.

She couldn’t wait any longer and whimpered when I forced my fat penis deep into her soaking vagina in one long thrust. I felt my cock slit rub against her cervix; I gave her the deepest cunt kiss she had ever had.

"Fuck me hard, Graham! Please fuck me hard."

Ginny had taken all my cock without the usual complaints I get, so I started a slow in-and-out motion to get her used to my bigger length and girth.

I wanted to see her expression while I fucked her, so I pulled all my meat out of her hole and watched the sides of her tight hole close as my fat cock pulled out. I cuddled her, then reintroduced my shaft to her cunt.

I used all my cockmanship to probe her depths with my big thick shaft, her hands dug into my flesh, and her feet clamped around my buttocks to draw in every last centimetre of my tool.

Of course, I have got used to the feel of women cumming on my cock over the years, but Ginny was different. Every time she had an orgasm, her cunt squeezed my cock as if trying to milk me of my man juice. After several of these intimate milkings, I couldn't hold back any longer; with an enormous growl, I froze and pumped rope after rope of hot cum into her womb.

I pulled my softening cock out of her and saw my creampie appear on her lips. I scooped up two fingers full of my sperm; she greedily licked my fingers and the last cum that oozed from my slit. Then I knelt beside her to let her lick my cockhead and wank my shaft as if trying to ready me for round two.

As she sucked I lay down, and she shuffled around to kneel by my hips. I was well satisfied and feeling nice after sex drowsiness. My last memory of Ginny that evening was of her gentle attempt to arouse my soft manhood as I drifted to sleep.

.

Ginny’s story

I was desperate for Graham to fuck me. I knew he was the same as we ground our bodies together because I could feel his hardness against my tummy. After we stripped I knelt on the bed and wiggled my bum as he entered me; his thick shaft slid inside easily; I was dripping wet and very aroused.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

Then he pushed me onto my back, I lay there with my legs open ready to receive his hardness again, but instead, he held his clenched fist above my pubes, telling me it was going inside. I’ve had Stan put two or three fingers in and enjoyed having my G-spot worked over, but I felt nervous about having his big builder’s hand in there.

There was no time for me to react; his fingers went in, two and three easily, four and five stretched me even further, then there was a sudden push as his whole hand buried itself in my vagina, and I looked down at an arm without a wrist.

With such a strange feeling of fullness, his fingers found my G-spot, and I relaxed as my pleasure grew. The pulses made me groan and wriggle, which in turn led me up my orgasmic hill. My body jumped around in spasms, my movement restrained by the hand inside me.

As I came down from my high he pumped his hand in and out of me; every time he came out I felt stretched to the limit, and the tissue around my clit pulled every which way, powering me to another cum.

My third orgasm was lost in a welter of rolling and thrusting. I just remember the huge surge of pleasure wracking my whole body before his hand withdrew completely, leaving me gasping on the sheets.

And then he mounted me, driving his cock forcefully deep inside. I remember demanding he fuck me hard, which he did, driving me to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, he reached his climax, a series of thrusts and shudders as his seed flowed deep into my cunt.

He fed me two fingers dripping with his cum. I licked them clean, then licked the final drops from his cock. Graham was exhausted, so I moved to kneel and continue sucking his flaccid tool when he lay on the bed.

In no time he drifted off to sleep. His initial deep breathing turned to a loud snore, but I didn’t mind; I was satisfied and happy to keep sucking his thick cock for the last time.

Down below I felt uncomfortable because the extreme stretching had left me sore. I dropped a hand to try and adjust my flesh, but when I touched myself I realised that I was extremely wet, so I slipped fingers between my pussy lips and spread my juice around where I felt sore. Then I moved up to feel my clit and felt a sudden surge of pleasure as it was super sensitive. I continued to play there and realised I wanted another cum, so I rubbed harder while trying not to wake Graham. It didn’t take long; I stifled my grunts on the soft cock filling my mouth before I decided it was time to return to my room.

Quietly I dressed, slacks and top, picked up all my other clothes, and left Graham snoring alone.

.

CHAPTER 9 - MAX PLEASURE

“Beauty lay not in the thing, but in what the thing symbolised.”

.

Stan’s Story

Once the door closed, we stood locked together, kissing and stroking flesh, gradually shedding clothing item by item.

“Let’s have a shower together.”

Under the water spray, we were two naked bodies, soaping every crevice, the hot jet directed up into Chrisitne’s pussy and over my swollen glans. We played, snuggled close, and kissed under a cascade flowing down our faces, always an intimate and loving experience.

Out in the bedroom to dry off, we stood cuddling close, and I whispered in her ear,

“Can it be you that I hear? Let me view you, then,

Standing as when I drew near to the town”

I stood back, looked into her eyes, and then dropped my gaze to admire the soft curves of her breasts underneath the knotted towel; before I moved closer, and pushed her back onto the bed. She lay there spread eagle, her dark pubic hair peeking out from the edge of the towel that hid the object of my lust.

I sat on the bedside, reached over the side table, picked up our gel tube, and then put a generous dab on a finger before pulling her bath towel apart and groping to find her pussy lips.

The play was on! My magic finger started work, and she got wet quickly, her clit erect.

Chrissie’s reaction to arousal was to splay her legs out much wider as the speed of my fingering increased. I sensed she was getting quite close, then with her laid flat out and me beside her on my side, I sucked her nipples and fingered her very wet pussy and clit. She held my hard cock, gently wanking it.

The signs of an orgasm appeared quickly, her legs stretched out, flat against the bed sheets, her eyes tightly closed, her mouth open, and breathing heavily. Then she came, legs slammed shut, and her whole body rolled over, accompanied by a series of loud grunts.

As I kept working her clit the spasms went on until I was forced to stop with my hand stuck deep in her crotch, my fingers still.

She kept her legs tightly closed over my hand, but one finger could just about manage a wee flicking motion. She wanted more than one cum, so I tweaked her clit with that finger gently every little while. At first, she juddered and whispered “no”, but soon she opened her legs, and off we went again.

Orgasm two arrived quickly, more rolling and grunting and the same routine until she relaxed and opened up, but this time she pulled my hand away and put her own in its place. I loved watching her do herself, loved watching her hand flexing on her pubic bone while her fingers flicked over her clit.

I played with myself, my shaft hard in my clenched hand, trying to stop my arousal level from running away while concentrating on the live sex show to my right. Orgasm three arrived, as much a delight for the audience as for Chrissie.

“I want to fuck you, Chrissie. Do you think you’re ready?”

“Yes, Stan, please do it. I want you in me again.”

So I mounted her, and holding my stiff shaft, I rubbed the head up and down her sopping wet slit, then very gently found her hole and started to push in.

“Oh, ow, you’re hurting me! I can’t take you.”

I pulled back, letting my cock drop free before rolling to the side again.

“I’m sorry, Stan, after last night, I thought we could do it. I really wanted to. But I will make you happy. I promise, please, please, I want to sixty-nine, we can suck and cum together.”

With that, she swung her whole body around to straddle me, then lowered herself onto my trunk, and wriggled up a bit until her vulva filled my worldview. I wriggled down to meet her and opened my mouth to taste her flesh. At the same time, I felt the warm, soft embrace of her mouth and tongue over my cock.

So while she attended to her task I found her clit, and started to work my tongue up and down its shaft. She was, of course, already super sensitive. Her hips started to flex almost instantly, I found I was constantly chasing a moving target, but it was my duty to perform!

Orgasm four came, her legs closed and pushed out against the bed-head wall, my arms wrapped across her cheeks, squeezing hard to stop her moving away, my tongue just about managed to remain in contact with her clit, driving her onwards, staying her transition to post-orgasmic bliss.

Eventually, she subsided, and I flicked my tongue on her clit. She shuddered and whimpered as I started to lick her shaft again. Orgasm five was almost instant. The cycle repeated, with virtually no break before orgasm six hits.

Chrissie rolled off me, completely sated. I was exhausted from the effort. Sixty-nine is lovely, but it is hard work. While she was on top she sucked and wanked me constantly, and my cock became very hard and very sensitive.

I lay back, anticipating the pleasure to come. The sucking and licking continued for a while, and then without any warning, I heard the buzz of our power vibe and felt it pushed against my perineum, nestled firmly underneath my balls.

The vibrations travelled in and up; as she sucked my cock it felt as if my glans was vibrating against her tongue and lips, absolutely delicious with a fully sensitised organ.

She moved her attention to my frenulum, flicking her tongue around this most sensitive place while massaging the shaft with her hand. Gradually I changed from merely enjoying the act to needing to cum. My body stiffened; I was desperately trying to force my orgasm on.

Then there was a change. From the perineum to the top of my glans the area became one huge supercharged pleasure zone, the feeling of her tongue was exquisite, and my whole world was bound in that one area.

My orgasm started with total muscular relaxation; then my hips thrust involuntarily into the mattress before a wave of pleasure surges resulted in a series of spasms that arced my whole body up, with no contact between ankles and shoulders. I yelled out loud with each thrust. Chrissie sensed this coming early, so she stopped her oral stimulation and wanked me hard.

Finally, I had a series of four stomach spasms, sitting up forty degrees, powered purely by abdominal muscle strength.

Once my orgasm started I was blind, my eyes closed except for one brief moment at the top of a spasm my eyes were half open, and I saw Chrissie staring directly at me, a great smile on her face.

This incredible ending left me exhausted, relaxed, and enjoying a series of shudders as her fingers played with the skin of my glans, using my cum as a lubricant.

Somehow she kept all my cum in hand (the jets of my youth are long gone), and when my body ceased to judder at her touch, she walked around to the en-suite, washed off and returned to the bed. Then we drew the bedding up and cuddled close, falling asleep almost instantly.

Sometime much later I felt warm lips on my cheek, and half woke to find Ginny sitting beside me.

“I’ve had my fun, Stan, but now I need your love; his cock filled me, but I feel empty inside.”

With that, she climbed into bed beside me. I shuffled over to make room and drifted to sleep again with my two beautiful lovers, one on each side.

The next morning there were just the two of us; Christine had gone sometime during the night, leaving nothing other than a depression in the mattress.

.

POSTSCRIPT

.

“I sing my songs once more,

And presently hear

His footstep near

As if it would stay;

But he goes his way,

And shuts a distant door.”

.

Christine’s story

In the early hours, I left them entwined on the bed. I took one last look, desperate to fix my lovers in my memory, the woman who had introduced me to sapphic sex and the man who was my gentle giant.

Back in our room, I looked down at Graham, fast asleep and snoring away. He had his way with Ginny, I hope she enjoyed it, but I was sure she would always desire Stan first.

I learnt a lot and enjoyed every moment. The chubby, nervous wife who went with Stan on our first night was vanquished through their actions. Oh, I loved them both. Long after our tryst with Stan and Ginny, I was still in love with them, and particularly him.

Graham and I had gone back to our usual sex. It was hardly lovemaking, just a regular blow job for him and nothing for me. Back to being a barely visible, dutiful, postmenopausal wife.

One evening, about two months on, I was shopping at our local supermarket, and as I crossed the car park on the way back to my car I saw them with a group of people walking towards the main road. Then I saw Stan turn around and head back towards his car.

I thought this was my chance; I’ll never get another, so I hurried to get to his car before he drove off.

“Hello, Stan.”

He turned to face me, a look of shock on his face. I was flustered, sure I had blundered.

“I just wanted to say hello and thank you for the wonderful time; that’s all.”

My hand was in my bag, grasping a slither of paper that I had been carrying around since our swinging break; on it was my mobile number. Then I grasped one of his hands with both of mine, lent forward to give him a peck on the cheek, and pressed the paper into his palm.

I turned around, never looking back, tears streaming down my face; I walked to my car and drove away.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments