Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour. Chapter Six

"Cathy's swinger life starts for real"

16
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As he packed his small case for the adventure ahead, Tom thought back to the times he and his late wife, Sandra had set off on adventures such as the one he was about to take Cathy on. This would be her first real swinging session. The group phone sex a few nights before had been the icebreaker, but it would be nothing compared to the flesh-on-flesh weekend to come.

"Ready?” Tom asked as Cathy opened the door.

“As I ever will be, still a bit nervous actually."

“That will soon pass,. You're going to like Bill and Jane, they are a lovely couple, friendly, and looking forward to meeting you, that's for sure,” Bill said as he held open the car's passenger door. “We're going to have one hell of a weekend my girl. Be interesting to see if you can still sit so comfortably on our way home.”

Cathy smiled at him, reached over, kissed him on the cheek and stroked his cock through his trousers. “And we'll see if your cock needs baby lotion to ease the soreness.”

Both laughed and Tom swung the car out of the drive and headed for the motorway. The sun was shining and all was well with the world as they drove toward their weekend tryst.

Bill spent almost the whole trip telling Cathy about times he'd had with Jane and Bill back in the day when his wife Sandra had been alive: the various combinations the four of them had tried, the fun they'd had.

Cathy, hanging on his every word, felt her pussy moisten. Although she knew they were heading for a full weekend of fucking and sucking, this time alone on the way there seemed too good to waste. Anyway, they would have time to recharge before the fun began.

“Bill, find a country lane, please,” she said, squeezing his thigh.

“Why, do you need a pee?” 

“No, I want to suck you off. I want a mouthful of hot spunk, your spunk. Plus, a good finger-fucking in return. Then take me to your friends, and turn me into your weekend whore. I will take cock, learn to eat cunt, and take it up the arse as often as the three of you want.”

Bill smiled, took the next exit, and headed for the countryside. Ten minutes later, he turned up a lane and into a small wood. Cathy smiled at the handsome sexagenarian as he reclined his seat, unzipped his fly, and lifted out his hard cock.

Looking at Cathy, he smiled to see she had lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to one side, and was slowly rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering her cunt with the other.

“Bring yourself up, Tom, right to the edge, then let me finish you. Pour that spunk down my throat while I cum in your hand. Fellatio and masturbation are the order of the day. The fucking will come soon enough,” Cathy purred as she looked into his eyes.

For five wonderful minutes, the two masturbators watched each other as they drew ever closer to their orgasms. Tom found it hard to believe just how erotic he found this impromptu sex stop with a fully-clothed, attractive woman, skirt up to her waist, panties pulled to one side, masturbating and watching him wank .

“Now Cathy, going to cum,” Tom grunted as drops of pre-cum oozed from his cock.

Cathy leant over and buried her face in his lap, sliding his cock deep into her mouth. She felt a thrill as he took control of her movements. Holding her head, he fucked her mouth hard. To her it was a form of bondage, one in which she was a cum-dump, totally there to serve the throbbing cock forcing its way down her throat.

As Tom revelled in the feel of her warm, saliva-filled mouth milking his cock, he pushed two fingers into her cunt, and fucked in time with his thrusting cock.

So sexually charged were the pair of them that it was inevitable the piper would have to be paid soon. Tom found his cock was past the point of no return and pumped jet after jet of hot spunk into Cathy's welcoming mouth, faster than she could swallow.

Cathy was beside herself with lust as Tom's spunk filled her mouth, poured down her throat and dribbled from her lips. The fact she was forced to swallow just so she could breathe, added to her feeling of being used, a feeling she was coming to realise she needed and enjoyed.

“Rub yourself my cock-sucking bitch,” Tom gasped as he grabbed her hand and forced it on to her clit.

Cathy's fingers were a blur as she frantically rubbed herself. Coupled with Tom's fingers thrusting hard into her dripping cunt, and her cum-filled mouth, it all drew a mind-blowing climax, almost to the point of fainting.

So intense had been their orgasms that they sat in silence for a full five minutes before Cathy turned to Tom and gave him a long, deep, spunk-tasting kiss.

urdirtyneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
urdirtyneighbour

“Thank you, Tom, I don't know what came over me. Just felt so fucking horny,” she said after breaking the kiss.

“Just a moment of total lust, babe. It bodes well for our weekend, a weekend of endless fucking, sucking and cumming. Let's get going, sooner we get there the sooner you will find the new world of swinging,” Tom said, tucking his cock back into his trousers and starting the engine.

Cathy smiled, put her panties and skirt back in place, and settled down for the rest of the journey. She knew she was going to have the time of her life. Nothing was going to change that.

When the car swung onto the drive, Jane and Bill were standing in the doorway waving to their friend Tom, and the new woman who would soon be naked in their bed.

“Hi, Tom and Cathy, welcome to our home.” Bill strode forward, shook Tom's hand and kissed Cathy's cheek.

Jane reached out and took Cathy's hand. “In you come, sweetie, let's leave these old lechers to talk and I will show you around.”

Cathy found Jane to be great company. It soon became obvious there would not be any embarrassing moments between the two when it came to the weekend's intimate times.

“And this is the master bedroom, Cathy, a room you are going to come to know very well in the next few hours,” Jane said smiling. “Now, how experienced are you when it comes to the girl-on-girl stuff?”

Cathy blushed. “Being honest, I have never kissed, let alone touched another woman, in a sexual way.”

“We can change that, starting now,” said Jane, putting her hands on Cathy's breasts and gently stroking them.

Cathy was surprised how natural it felt to allow Jane’s hands to roam over her body and when the first open mouth kisses came, it merely felt it was a logical progression towards her bisexual life.

While the ladies toured the house, Tom and Bill sat on the patio sipping a beer and reliving past orgies, the women they'd fucked, and the men that had fucked them. Half an hour of this kind of talk had their cocks swelling and the need to join the two females became a matter of urgency.

“Come on, Tom let's go fuck. Two willing cunts are wandering around here somewhere, let's go find them.”

As the two friends walked into the bedroom, they were stopped in their tracks by the sight of Cathy and Jane. Both were naked, and lying on the bed in the sixty-nine position, with Jane on top. Both were totally absorbed licking and sucking each other's cunt.

“Wow, Tom, looks like we got here just in time. Can't have two wet cunts going without cock. What say you?” Bill chortled.

Tom's answer was to shed his clothes, stand beside the sucking women, and stroke his cock. Bill was not slow in following.

Jane looked up from the wet cunt she was sucking and, smiling at her husband, said, “One wet, horny cunt for your cock my darling, if you would care to use it.” Then she rolled off Cathy and lay beside her.

Cathy, for her part, rolled over and held her cunt lips open. “This is for you Bill, unless you don't want it.”

Bill's answer came within seconds as he swung himself onto the bed and buried his cock in her cunt. Not to be outdone, Tom tumbled on top of Jane and for the next few minutes, the room resounded to the gasps and groans of hard fucking.

All four came almost at the same time, and as the two men rolled off the well-fucked pair, Jane moved to lay beside Cathy in a head to toe position and said, “Eat me out babe, and let me suck my hubby's cum from your cunt. We can cum again while the old boys build up another head of steam.”

Cathy was still excited from having her cunt licked by Jane and fucked by a new cock. Now the thought of eating spunk and being eaten out herself seemed like a dream come true. Just the taste of Tom’s load, which was dripping from Jane's pussy, and the female tongue that wriggled like a snake in her own cunt, was enough to trigger another massive climax.

“Showers and food, my sexy friends, watch a couple of videos, then more shagging, will be the order of the day, or should I say the night? Then some sleep, for tomorrow we will introduce our new sexy friend ,Cathy to the delights of a double penetration,” announced Bill.

“Not to mention some strap-on action for both you guys. Us girls will give you a taste of hard fucking,” added Jane. “Now rest, we have a long night ahead of us!”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments