Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Mistletoe

"Office Christmas parties are rarely memorable, but we made sure this one was!"

234
54 Comments 54
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Just a little silly one with lots of bad puns. I wrote it just for fun, and remembered the comp about halfway through and so added a little twist. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you'll enjoy it - and forgive the silliness and random Christmas cliches! Merry Christmas, everyone!"

“I can totally see your bra through that shirt.”

“I know, that’s why I had to wear one. This blouse is a little gauzier than I thought.” It was holiday red, and low-cut, but more sheer than it had appeared in the store’s lighting. Coupled with my short, black skirt with gold metallic highlights, a small Poinsettia pin, and my black Jimmy Choos with their four-inch heels, it made a perfect Christmas party ensemble. It also made me almost six feet tall and made my legs seem longer and my skirt seem shorter than they were – and they were already fairly long and short, respectively! “I bought it specifically for this party, though!”

“I think you should go without.”

“Without… my bra? Oh, I’m sure that would be a big hit! Then you’d see my boobs instead, and you know how my nipples are.”

“Exactly.”

I sighed. “I’ll pick a different top.”

“No, don’t.”

That’s my husband, an exhibitionist by proxy. He likes to see me exposed, flashing, whatever, usually in the hope that I’ll fulfill his fantasy and pick up some stud to fuck. He’d love to watch, but he’d be happy if I just did it and then came home, my pussy creamed and panties soaked with another man’s semen, and told him every sordid detail. Or so he’s claimed.

“But this party is people you work with.”

“And their spouses or whatever, like you.”

“So you’re OK with your coworkers seeing my boobs?”

“Merry Christmas, right? That can be their present from us.”

I laughed. “Oh, c’mon!”

“First, hon’, you know how these parties get, and they already know you’re hot; some of them tease me about you being way out of my league. Second, you don’t show much because of the way the material moves in folds and stuff, it only gives little glimpses… Last, and most importantly, you have amazing tits.”

“Sweet talker. I’d be very embarrassed, you know.”

“You’d be horny, which would definitely put me in the Christmas spirit!”

“Silly – but yes, I’d be horny. So will you, though.”

“I am just thinking about it.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?”

“You’re going to do it?”

I shrugged, pretending I wasn’t excited already. “If you want me to. But I’ll tell you upfront, I won’t be responsible for whatever happens. That’s entirely on you.”

He squeezed my breast as I removed my bra, teasing my nipple. “Or entirely in you, if we’re lucky.”

I pulled away from him, shuddering with arousal, my nipples hardening. “Don’t get your hopes up, but who knows; maybe Santa will leave you something nice and juicy and you’ll get your Christmas wish.”

~~~

And that’s how I found myself at my husband’s boss’s annual Christmas party in a see-through blouse, his coworkers ogling my breasts – some of them openly, others trying for subtlety and failing – and many of their wives and partners giving me crusty looks. Knowing I was being looked at kept my nipples erect most of the time, and I was wet with arousal. It seems that my husband is not the only exhibitionist in the family… not that it comes as a surprise to either of us.

Kristine, the wife of my husband’s closest friend and my confidante, thought it was hilarious. When we were alone, she looked down at my boobs and said, “I wish I had the nerve to wear something like that.”

“You should, Kris; you have the boobs for it.”

She laughed. “Oh, no! I’m a coward… Is it making you horny?”

“Like crazy!”

We laughed, and she went on, “You know Cliff is about tripping over his tongue, right? I think I saw him drooling when he looked at you.”

Cliff Anders, my husband’s boss – this was his house – is a renowned man slut. He’d hit on every female employee and the spouse of every male employee at one time or another, with varying degrees of success. He’s sexy, especially for a man in his sixties, and wealthy, a notorious Silver Fox, and while I’d always put him off, I won’t claim that he didn’t feature in a few fantasies…

Smiling, I replied, “Cliff drools over anything female.”

Kris laughed again. “True, but I’ll bet you ten bucks that when the music starts, he asks you to dance first.”

That was the pattern; after an evening of conversation, drinking, eating, and socializing, many stepping out onto the patio to inhale some Holiday Herb, the band would start and everyone danced, and before too long it would inevitably become almost a sexual free-for-all. The band was setting up even as we spoke.

It was a sucker’s bet, but I took it – and lost. The band had barely played the first notes when he asked me to dance, and now he had me in a clinch for a slow song, the fingers of his wandering right hand resting in the upper part of my ass crack. I could feel him hard against me, his warm breath and scratchy stubble on my neck, and the scent of his expensive cologne very seductive.

He spoke softly in my ear. “You look beautiful tonight, Rayne.”

“Thank you, Cliff.”

“You have incredible breasts. How does Richard feel about you wearing that?”

“It was his idea.”

“Fuck… There’s a man with a good head on his shoulders. He will go far!”

I laughed. “Good; I’ll be expecting to hear about his big promotion soon.”

He squeezed my ass, his hand slipping lower and beneath my skirt, his fingers lightly stroking the wet crotch of my panties. “You know you’re putting some very lewd and inappropriate thoughts in my head.”

I ground my mound against his erection. “Feels to me like those thoughts are migrating south.” I was easily as aroused as he, as he’d just discovered, slipping a finger past the elastic around my right leg and between my slippery, puffy lips.

“I do know what I want for Christmas now.” He pushed his stiff phallus against me. “Have I ever given you the tour of the upstairs?” When I shook my head no, he said, “Shall we?”

I snagged a Santa hat off a large stuffed Santa at the foot of the stairs, and a sprig of mistletoe from a branch on the Christmas tree on the way by, and he escorted me up the steps with his hand in the small of my back, passing some others coming down as we climbed. I reached back with my free hand to squeeze his cock through his pants, my pussy tingling at his impressive girth.

Upstairs, he led me to his home office without showing me any other rooms! I did hear the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from a couple of them, and I soon began to suspect that “giving me the tour” was just a clever ruse…

Nonetheless, aroused by our dance and his thick cock in my hand, when he closed his office door I put the Santa hat on him and had his zipper down and his erect cock and dangly bits out in a flash. He had a nice cock, not terribly long but remarkably thick, with a large sugarplum head. His jingle balls were large too, and hung heavily in Santa’s goodie bag.

I knelt and licked him like a warm, thick candy cane before stretching my lips over the large head and taking him into my mouth. I couldn’t quite take all of him – he was too thick, and I gag easily – but I took most, thanks to his average length. As always, the sensation of a cock in my mouth, and the masculine scent and taste of him had me dripping, further soaking my already wet panties.

I was going to town on him, enjoying one of my favorite Holiday (or anytime) activities and looking forward to the throbbing and gushing soon to come – based on the volume of precum I was tasting – when he suddenly gasped and pulled free from my lips.

“Fuck, stop for a minute! Stop…” He stood there, eyes closed, breathing heavily as he fought for control.

I stopped though, watching his cock strain and bob just inches from my face, wondering if he was about to spoil my makeup, when a small dollop of his Christmas Cheer slipped from him, as white and lustrous as the moon on the breast of the new fallen snow. I leaned in and licked it away, not thinking other than to do what I always do, but I was too soon, and suddenly, so was he!

“Oh, God!” He lunged forward, trying to get his cock back into my mouth, but the first hard spurt caught me across the lips and chin before I could get him back safely inside. I did, though, and then more rapid than eagles his semen it came, and I licked and I sucked like some cum-hungry dame, loving the sensation of his cock throbbing as he filled my mouth with holiday eggnog.

When he’d finished pumping, I pulled away, letting him slip from my lips with a loud slurp, and looked up into his eyes as I swallowed my Christmas bonus. When I stood, I was almost his height in my heels, and I wrapped my hands behind his head and pulled his lips to mine, making sure to smear his cum from my lips and chin onto his face as well. Surprised, he tried to pull away for a moment, but soon got in the holiday spirit and accepted my gift, licking my face clean.

EMI_LEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMI_LEE

When we broke our lip lock, I looked down rather pointedly to where I’d tucked my acquired Christmas bauble into the waistband of my skirt, letting it dangle on my lower tummy. “Cliff, I believe it’s customary this time of year to kiss a girl beneath the mistletoe…”

He looked down, and his face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning! Laughing, he backed me to his desk, his semi-flaccid cock and low hangers still protruding from his zipper, and helped me pull my skirt up and scoot my ass up onto the edge. “First things first, young lady!”

He pulled my sheer blouse up and leaned in to suck, lick, and nibble my nipples, and I was soon writhing and gasping with arousal, my nipples aflame, the tingles traveling directly to my steamy sex. His lips were like roses, my nipples like cherries, and the feelings he caused were quite extraordinary. Soon, I couldn’t take any more or wait any longer, and I begged for my mistletoe kiss.

Smiling, he knelt, placing Jimmy on his left shoulder and Choo on his right before leaning in to kiss and lick the sopping gusset of my panties between my widespread legs. I watched his face as he backed off momentarily, his nostrils flaring as he breathed my sex scent, and he shuddered with arousal.

My hips were already set to automatic, humping my crotch at him even before he hooked his thumb into the edge of my panties’ leg opening and pulled the gusset aside so that he could bury his face in my slippery, eager pussy. When he did, expertly lapping at my tiny erection, I came almost as quickly as he had!

He kept on, licking, flicking, thrusting his tongue into me and tickle-licking my tight little Star of Bethlehem as well. I came again, and again when he sucked on my little hard candy, soaking his face with my juices. He was good at this and seemed to take pleasure in getting me off as I came for a fourth time. After that, he rose to his feet, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but stiff cock and big balls, and I watched him draw near.

“Looks like somebody asked for Viagra for Christmas!”

He growled, “Yeah, and I took a double dose.”

Still holding my panties aside, he pressed against me, and I felt my body yielding to him, opening, the fat head of his rigid cock slipping easily in my well-lubricated valley until he entered me. I gasped as he pushed through the tight resistance at my opening, enjoying that initial invasion of my inner sanctum as I do every time, but moaned with pleasure as he slid that thick, veiny cock of his deeply into me, filling me. He pulled my legs up so that he had a foot by each ear and half a foot deep inside of me, and when he began to move, I matched his rhythm. I could feel his balls slap my ass with each thrust.

Cliff proceeded to demonstrate why he was the boss, fucking me masterfully, long and deep, changing his rhythm to match my sounds and my needs, and I came again and again. He seemed to get even harder and thicker as he fucked me, whether my imagination or the Viagra I’ll never know, but just when it seemed he couldn’t possibly get larger or harder and I couldn’t take much more, he said, “Fuck… I’m coming!”

Lest he make a grievous error and pull out, I cried, “In me! In me, Cliff, fuck yes… fill me, come in me!”

I came one last time as he did, feeling him flex and leap and spasm with each spurt as he flooded my cunt, crying out and clutching at him, my pussy spasming in orgasm right along with his cock. We stayed coupled for a while after, catching our breath, but when his semi-hard cock slipped out, I quickly pulled the gusset of my panties back into place to stem the tide.

When able to rise to my feet, I tugged my skirt back in place before kneeling to suck him clean, enjoying the half-harded feeling of his cock in my mouth and the taste of us together. Once all was spic and span, I tucked him away, zipped him up, and rose to again give him a slippery cum kiss. Other than Merry Christmas, there was not a lot more to be said – although I did remind him about my husband’s promotion – and we adjusted our clothes and looked for any random spots of flying cum or other obvious damage before we returned to the party.

Walking down the stairs I was very conscious of the sloppy, wet, just-fucked feeling of my sex, glad I’d worn panties so that I didn’t leak when I walked like a sieve full of man jelly.

Downstairs, we parted ways, Cliff returning to his duties as host while I looked for Richard. I didn’t see him anywhere, but I did get some smiles and a few lewd proposals before I remembered the mistletoe tucked into the front of my skirt, just above my cum-filled pussy!

I removed it and grabbed a cup of punch from the punchbowl to rehydrate - I’d lost a lot of fluids, despite the ones I’d gained – and when I turned, I saw my husband descending the stairs… holding hands with a very beautiful young woman!

I don’t know why I was so surprised; I guess I thought he’d just wait for me, but despite my sudden rush of jealousy, I was glad he’d had a good time instead. I walked over to meet them, grinning at the sheepish look on Richard’s face, like a kid caught with his dick in the nookie jar.

I said, “Hi, honey.”

“Hi, babe; this is my friend, Lisa. We work together.”

I smiled at her. “Hi, Lisa. Are you enjoying the party?”

She blushed prettily. “Um, yes, very much.”

They were both mussed and disheveled, their faces flushed from sex and their hair awry; Cliff and I had done better at correcting the damages. I kissed my husband and caught the scent of her arousal on his face, her taste on his lips and tongue. She was quite delicious. “Has my husband been treating you well?”

When she merely blushed and giggled, I turned to Richard. “I got you a Christmas present.”

“I hope it’s not a lump of coal; I’ve been a very bad boy.”

“Is that true, Lisa? Has Richard been a bad boy?”

She giggled again before saying, “No, I thought he was a very good boy.”

I laughed. “I’ll bet; he usually is.” I looked back at my husband. “No, it’s not coal. It’s something you’ve been wanting for a very long time.”

It took him a moment, but then his eyes widened. “You mean…?”

I nodded. “I do, nice and fresh – oh, and your boss says you’re overdue for a promotion, but he’ll look into it. For now, though, he left you a little Christmas bonus.”

He swallowed noisily, his mouth flooding with saliva. “You… you and Cliff…?”

When I merely smiled and nodded, he glanced at Lisa, their eyes meeting for a moment before he said, ‘Um, I guess I got you sort of a matching gift… that is, if you’re both OK with it.”

Now it was my turn to salivate heavily as I locked eyes with Lisa. Her face flushed anew and her lips parted, her pupils widening, and I’ve maybe never seen a person look more aroused or beautiful than she did at that moment. She nodded an eager yes, so away up the stairs we flew like a flash, soon to have tongues nestled snugly in gash.

Richard almost threw me onto the bed in the room we’d chosen, shoving my skirt up and burying his face between my legs, sniffing and licking at my cum-soaked panties before tearing them off of me and diving hungrily into my creamy pussy. Lisa watched for a moment, licking her lips subconsciously before crawling onto the bed, kneeling beside my shoulders as she slipped off her panties and straddled my face, Richard’s cum and hers, combined, dripping onto my chin as she lowered herself to my lips, facing Richard.

She was hot and puffy and slick with semen, and she tasted familiar, like Richard, but somehow not… better, in fact, her sweet scent and the sensual taste of her arousal a perfect complement to his musky, masculine flavor. She had wonderfully fleshy pussy lips, taut but full, and her clit thrust out demandingly, insistent and eager. I lapped up their juices as Richie cleaned up after his boss, coming when she did not solely due to my husband’s enthusiastic efforts – although he certainly contributed!

She leaned forward and ground herself to my face as she came again, and she and my husband took turns licking me and kissing each other as I came. We kept on until there was no trace of either man’s cum left before we stopped, exhausted, by which time Richard was sporting an enormous, rigidly upright cock.

We each licked him, but laughed when he begged us to give him relief – he didn’t care how – telling him to hold that thought until we got home. Because, yes, we took Lisa home with us, a nice Christmas gift for all three of us. Christmas was still a couple of days away, and she agreed to stay with us at least through Christmas Eve, so it might just be the best Christmas ever!

The party was breaking up by then, many people milling about outside as I climbed into my truck, sitting between Richard and our tasty new holiday lover, but we all turned and waved as we drove out of sight, shouting Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments