Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swinger Confessions: Angela's Hunger

"The seductress is seduced."

23
14 Comments 14
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Alone again. Sometimes, well if I'm honest, oftentimes I hate when my husband travels for business. I guess I'm just spoiled, I want him here with me always. Robert's the ultimate provider. He sees it as his life's mission to protect and nurture me. Our relationship consumes us, but sometimes his job takes priority. I've accepted this and his seemingly constant business trips as the norm, and thus I found myself alone...again.

 

 

Laptop in hand, I flopped down on my favorite chaise and logged into Lush and Facebook. It was time to find some excitement. It didn't take long for fun to arrive on my screen, but not from either of my web obsessions. Skype alerted me and I was excited to see my husband taking advantage of his newly installed application.

 

"Baby, I..." he gasped when he realized that I was lounging around our master suite partially naked.

 

"How was your flight, Robert?"

 

"I'm here and you're there...naked." Laughing, I removed my boy shorts; my hand palming my left breast kneading the full mound as I gazed intently at the screen.

 

"Robert, you contacted me. What's up?"

 

"You're not playing fair again, wifey!"

 

"What do you mean? I'm doing what I do when you're not here."

 

"Which is?"

 

He shifted in the hotel room chair uncomfortably as I reached over to our goody drawer. My hand pulling the perfect little g-spot vibrator out of the drawer. I brought it to my lips. I enjoyed watching him squirm as arousal pulsed through my sex. "Robert, I miss you already and..."

 

"I know, baby."

 

"And I need you now, show me."

 

He loosened his tie, dropped his hand to his trousers, and manipulated the tablet to show me his lengthening dick. I marveled at it's presence on my screen. I was prepared to cyber fuck him until his eyeballs bled, but was taken aback when he said, "Don't talk, don't watch, just...show me." He threw my words back at me with such heat and intensity that I had no choice to comply.

 

The man knew how to get to me. I loved to dance, strip, and masturbate for him. It made me feel so sexy, so alive, so thoroughly aroused. If he wanted me to do any of those things for him, my body wouldn't hesitate to do so, it would be my pleasure. My body caught fire and the world wide web became our personal playground.

 

"You do that to me every time, wifey."

 

"So you say." I smiled in post coital bliss and waited for him to end the call.

 

"Call Angie, I don't want you alone every night I'm away." I squealed in delight as I prepared to say goodbye to my lover.

 

"Thank you baby, see you soon and I'll give Angie a kiss for you. Love you!"

 

Angie arrived at my house after work the following day. Her bouncy curls grabbed my attention as soon as she stepped inside. "Hey beautiful!"

 

"Hey you," I licked my lips, "damn girl you wearin' those jeans!" She did a little turn slowing down as my eyes narrowed in on her scrumptious ass.

 

"They better look damn good, 'ya girl spends hours in LA Fitness." Angie laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

 

"Yum, cherry?" Angie giggled as I licked her bottom lip.

 

"Wine or a drink?" The hostess in me took over as I smacked her luscious ass as she strutted into the kitchen.

 

"Ciroc and pineapple juice, please."

 

"Hungry?"

 

"No, not in the way you mean." I eyed her like a lioness eyed her prey. I thought about that night in the club...she seemed so different from then.

 

"I need a shower, Shirley girl."

 

"Well go on then, I'll play on your computer or something."

 

"Ok, I'll be back soon, don't have too much fun without me. I've got something planned for us."

 

I turned on the water full blast in the spacious shower. The steam from the hot water beckoned me and my achy muscles relaxed as water cascaded down my dark skin. I felt rejuvenated, alive--so ready to seduce my Shirley Temple girl.

 

I left the bathroom draped in a plush towel, locks piled high on my head, skin dewy and still very warm. Angie was reading a story on Lush when I crept up behind her and nibbled her neck. "Do you want a shower?" My teeth grazed her ear while I gazed at what she was reading.

 

"Uhmm no, I had one just before I got here. And I told you before...I'm hungry." She rose from the chaise and began to circle me. My plans obviously meant nothing to her as she continued to stalk me. Grabbing the body oil from my dresser, I dropped the towel, gracefully sat on the edge of our four poster bed, and poured oil on my legs.

 

"You wanna..." I stared deeply into her big brown eyes, my inquiry obviously fueled her need. Angie didn't speak and I did the only thing I could...I handed her the oil and fell back on the bed.

 

Angie's hands were soft and warm as they slathered oil into my limbs. She took her time, I never felt so cherished by another woman. My long, toned legs relaxed at her touch as she stroked each one lovingly. It was as if she had to pay homage to my body and this was her chance to do whatever it was that would assuage her hunger.

 

She made her way up to my thighs, my mouth watering in anticipation of her touch. My Shirley girl could do no wrong.

 

"I know what you want, Coco," her voice was soft, her words tender--soothing to my ears, "but I'm not giving it to you now."

 

The breath caught in my throat, the arousal that was pooling at my core seemed to double at her words. I waited with bated breath as she poured the warm oil over my chest and tummy. Her hands teased and kneaded my dark full breasts. I could hear her inhale as a moan escaped my throat at her touch. She circled my nipple with the tip of her nail, I sighed. She pinched my nipple between two of her fingers, I moaned. She took my nipple in her warm wet mouth, I breathed deeply. My body became an instrument of exploration, there was not an inch of flesh that she didn't slather with oil, knead, and massage. I was limp but achy with arousal.

EmilyThaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyThaw

 

"Be still Coco, don't move. I will be right back." Closing my eyes, I listened as she left the room. Again, I thought about the shyness that used to render Angela mute. Obviously things had changed. My hand drifted down to my weepy pussy. I opened my labia with a single finger and froze as I heard her enter the bedroom.

 

"You just couldn't wait can you?" Laughter rumbled deep in her throat.

 

"What's gotten into you, Angie? Where's all this coming from?" I was still warm and full of desire as she approached the bed.

 

"Coco, I told you. I'm hungry." I sat up and looked at my friend. I was stunned by what I saw. Angie, my Shirley girl, was naked and a cock stretched outward from her pelvis.

 

"Oh, you planned this didn't you?"

 

"No, I hoped... I hope you'll say yes."

 

I smiled and felt my arousal triple and intensify as she stood before me, an eight inch cock strapped to her honey hued body. "Come here."

 

Angie moved toward me with seduction in her eyes. I was now the prey and Angela became the lioness, the seductress, and the hunger was rampant in her gaze. It manifested itself in the actions of her tongue as she opened my labia so that she could feast on my pussy. My hands grabbed her hair, I forced her head deeper into my womanhood as my hips bucked against her. Her fingers joined her mouth in its endeavor to relieve her hunger. My body was utterly at her mercy.

 

I realized that this was to be her night. Everything that she fantasized, dreamed, and desired about me, about doing to me was to be consummated. I didn't mind. If this was what she wanted--what she needed, then she could have me. I saw no flaw in that.

 

My mind went blank while I watched Angie raise her head. Fluids leaking from her mouth, she placed a finger inside me, she swirled it around coating it with my juices. She rose a brow inquiringly. I didn't care what she wanted to do to me."Yes, babe...anything."

 

Angela placed her lubricated finger on my tight rosebud and plunged it into my ass as her mouth returned to my sodden pussy. "Oh fuck!" I yelled as my pelvis surged upward while she slowly fingered my ass, her tongue exploring every crevice of my chocolate pussy. Her command of my pussy was unbelievable; if oral sex was an art she'd be Picasso and my body was to become an award winning masterpiece.

 

I wanted to give her the exquisite pleasure that she showered on me. I made several attempts to reverse the roles, but as I said before, nothing I'd planned seemed to fit her agenda. After awhile, I stopped trying to do anything but enjoy her and do my best to hold on. Her breathing became ragged as her greedy mouth abandoned my needy pussy.

 

"Are you ready, Coco?" She smiled down at me as she stood. Angie pulled my body to the edge of the bed and aiming the phallus at my sex she asked again, "Coco, I asked you if you were ready? Don't fuck up my flow."

 

"Damn, it's like that? Yeah, if you want this pussy bad, then fuck me." My Shirley girl entered me with a ferocity that I didn't know existed. And finally, when we were skin to skin, Angie leaned over and kissed me softly...completely opposite of how she fucked me. I was in awe of her command of my body.

 

She bit my lip, licked it and whispered, "You drive me fucking nuts girl..mmm." I knew that look, she was on edge and I couldn't wait until I saw her explode. I reached for her clit then recognized that she'd stopped moving, but I still felt a slow throb--a vibration.

 

"What the..." I grabbed her clit between my fingers, pinching it I asked, "Why are you about to cum? Wha..what is that vibration?"

 

"You're not the only one with tricks, Coco," She leaned over and licked my face, "There's a vibe on this dick, I've been wet as long as you have. Now shut up, let's finish this!"

 

Without another word she withdrew from my depths and surging deep again, Angie fucked me while her hand gripped my breast. She dug her nails into the meat of my ass with her other hand, it was all I could do not to scream out her name. "Don't ..." I struggled to breathe, "tell me to shut..." She plunged deep again and pinched my nipple hard.

 

"My party, Coco...shut up!"

 

She leaned down and bit my lip, pulling it into her mouth. The kiss became powerfully passionate and again, I felt as if my body was hers--her personal canvas. I lifted my pelvis and opened myself to this new Angie, with renewed vigor she pumped, pounded, and plundered my glistening pussy. The sounds of our wet skin, the smell of our sex, the feel of our heated bodies fucking, and the sight of her eyes narrowed in consternation as she took me sent my senses into overdrive. My body convulsed, jerked, and squirmed as the lithe petite form plundered my womanhood. Angie was ruthless with the dick strapped to her slim waist, "Do you like me fucking you?" Her question was uttered sporadically as she fucked me.

 

"Yeah. Damn girl, how long you been wanting to fuck me like this?" My breathing was raspy, my breasts jiggled, and my pussy gushed as she pulled out of my chocolate center. "Fuck!"

 

"You want more?" Her gorgeous honey colored face was smug. I must have been quite the conquest for her and as she plunged the eight inch veined cock deep inside me, my body ruptured in orgasm.

 

"Uggh mmm, girl!" I murmured. "Damn, I was supposed to have you...not the other way around."

 

"You just can not be quiet, can you?" Angie sounded exasperated as she glared at me.

 

My body was still convulsing, the orgasm still surging through my pussy, I glared back. "This ain't over missy...not by a long shot."

 

You can read more about Angie in my Corrupting Shirley Temple stories, it should be fun to see how this all started. Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. -Coco

 

 

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments