Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There Are No Losers At Swinging Strip Poker

"Two swinging couples play a sexy few hands of all clothes barred strip poker!"

25
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

My wife and I had dinner one evening with another couple, Gail and Tom, with whom we used to swap partners. We had begun swapping about a year after we first got married, and had sex occasionally for a few years after that until we both had kids.

Well, about a year after our first kids were born, we had a great dinner and all got pretty drunk. We went back to our house to drink some more and play cards. After our babysitter left, we went down to our cozy den, and I started a fire and poured some tequila shots. We sat on the floor opposite our spouses and started to play poker with only the light from the fire as illumination. It started to get toasty, so we all innocently took off our sweaters.

We all were pretty bombed and we knew we would probably swap this night so I innocently said, “Before we swap, how about we play strip poker for some sexy foreplay?”

Everyone agreed and thought it would be erotic. Now we had been swapping for a few years but had never seen each other naked together. I never saw Tom nude and our wives never saw each other nude. I wondered how big Tom's cock was. My wife never told me. How fucked up is that – my wife knows more about his junk than I do. Oh well, I'll soon find out and I get to show off my girth to him.

We thought it could be kinky so we laid down some rules. One person would deal a hand and whoever won, didn't have to take off a piece of clothes, but the other three would, and the piece was at the winner's discretion. Shoes would count as one as would socks. Since girls wore bras, the guys would be at a disadvantage but no one cared. After the dealer won, he or she would pass the deal to the left.

Let me describe our bodies as much as I knew them to be. I’m 6 foot tall with a slim build and my cock that’s 6” long but 7” around. My wife is 5’5”, 115 pounds with 36D tits and a bushy pussy and tight ass. Our friend Tom is 5’10” with a nice build. His wife Gail is also 5’5”, also 115 pounds but has huge 38DD tits that everyone dreamed about feeling up in college, She had a very bushy cunt too. This was before the days of trimming and shaving. I like a bush, it leaves something to the imagination.

This was going to get interesting and I didn’t think we would all have sex in the same room. Boy was I wrong.

Tom won the first hand, and he picked shoes. I won the second hand, and I picked socks. I won the third hand and I said, “Blouse.” Tom and the girls were down to their jeans, and the girls still had their bras on too, which was pretty sexy. After the next hand, the three of them lost their jeans.

Everyone looked pretty sexy in their undies. One hand later, the girls removed their bras and Tom lost his boxers. The girls were not shy in showing off their big tits and skimpy panties. Tom seemed fairly shy about being the only one nude. His cock was still flaccid and smaller than mine. I was feeling good about being bigger.

I won the next hand and said, “Tsk, tsk, tsk, hmmmm. Okay, ladies, panties off,” I ordered.

The girls complied in a very sexy way, almost as if they had done that before.

All three were buck naked and I was enjoying the view. Tom was looking at my bulge enviously, probably wondering how big I was. The girls looked fabulous and seemed happy being nude.

Everyone was now sitting cross-legged so you couldn't see their pussies very well. The light was so dim, you could see some bush, but you could now see Tom's cock head. He was starting to get hard after seeing the girls get completely nude.

I then lost the next few hands and was down to my thong. I lay sideways for all to see my impressive bulge.

Gail said, “Someone looks ready for action,” as she reached out and rubbed my hard-on. “When are you going to lose, big boy, so I can suck your big dick?”

I gently rubbed her tit and pinched her erect nipple. “These nipples seem ready for action too,” I said.

I then won the next hand. Since they were all nude, I told the girls to lie on their sides and give everyone a full frontal. Pat leaned towards Tom's crotch and Gail leaned towards Pat's crotch.

I won again and said, “Okay, ladies, suck a cock other than your husband's.”

Pat leaned over Tom and began to give him a great blow job. Gail pulled my thong down and deep-throated me. He has a smaller cock than me and huge balls and he grew harder while she sucked him. I felt really good about being bigger. I got harder watching my wife sucking another man’s cock.

I lost the next hand and Gail leaned over and whispered to Pat who giggled and nodded. Gail reached out and ripped off my thong.

She said, “I've had enough of your teasing and having all the fun. Let all of us see your girthy fat fucking cock. Well, Tom, what do you think? Doesn't he have a nice uncut penis?”

She reached out and gently pulled the skin back and forth while pinching my foreskin over my knob and then pulling the skin way back.

Gail said, “I love uncut cocks. With or without foreskin they all taste the same, and with foreskin, it makes for great tequila shots. It's very suckable and he's bigger around than he is long. I had it in my mouth and other private places many times, and he cums loads. He can fill all my orifices. I even tried to get it in my ear once, but that couldn't happen so he ended up in my mouth with some tequila. That was the first time I did tequila cock shots.” We all laughed at that.

Gail said, “Let's have some fun and measure their dicks.” Pat went and got a measuring tape.

She said, “Stroke yourself boys so you are at maximum erection. C’mon get those little dickies stiff”

We did as we were told. My cock was bigger but Tom's balls were huge. Pat sucked Tom and fondled his balls to make sure he was rigid. She measured Tom's length and girth.

“He's 5 inches long, 5 inches around, but his big balls are 9 inches around. Bet there's a huge load in there,” she said. She then kissed his tight nut sack.

Gail took the tape and sucked me to full erection. She measured my package. “Hmmmm, he's 6 inches long but 7 inches around. That's one fat fucking cock. Mmmmm, very tasty. His balls are only 7 inches around and are teeny, but his girth makes up for it. I can't wait till that Red Bull cock is inside me. I can't even close my hand around it. You are one lucky girl,” as she stroked me while nodding to my wife. We all laughed.

I took the tape and told Gail to face me. I massaged her tits and said, “Let’s see how big these puppies are. C’mon nipples, get harder so your tits will measure bigger.”

I put tape around her back and measured her boobs while rubbing her nipples. I pulled the tape tight so her boobs were squashed.

“Look she's only a 32” D,” I said.

“That’s not fair, measure right,” Pat said.

I loosened up, measured correctly and said, “Oh my god, she’s got 38 DD’s, very impressive.” Then, I measured her waist and hips while fingering her pussy. “Hmmmmm, 24-inch waist and 37-inch pussy, I mean hips. A perfect hourglass figure. Perfect for fucking. You are one lucky guy,” nodding to Tom.

I patted Gail on the ass and said, “Good girl, I'll keep you.”

“Oh you will, will you? You’re going to have to work very hard to get a piece of this,” as she laughed and pointed to her bush.

“Trust me, I’ll work extra hard,” I said while stroking myself in an obvious way.

She reached out and gave my cock two strokes and said, “He feels hard, and look at that pre-cum covered purple knob.”

She bent down and sucked my big tip clean as I put my hand between her ass cheeks and fingered her wet cunt.

“Mmmmmm, so tasty,” she groaned. “You’ve got my engine going good. I’m soooo horny.”

She straightened up and said, “Let’s all stand in a circle and hold hands and sing.”

We all did and sang, “Ring around the pussy, a mouth full of cummy, and we all go down,” and we all laughed.

We stretched out and all came together and Tom's cock and mine touched. The girls stopped and had us get real close so our cocks overlapped. Gail then wrapped both her hands around them and stroked while Pat fondled our balls. “I'm holding two cocks,” said Gail.

Pat said, “And I have four balls.”

Gail started to stroke harder and said, “We want you to cum, boys. NOW, you fuckers.”

I sensed we were both ready to blow and I was right. We both grunted loud. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh uhhh.”

We shot a good six spurts all over each other's pubes and the girl’s hands. “Ewww,” they both said and laughed and wiped our spunk all over our asses.

Then, we did two more shots each and we were all pretty drunk. Now it was their turn. We had the girls face each other about a foot apart.

“Now cup your tits and pinch those nips,” I barked. “Then spread your pussy lips and diddle your clits.” That was hot.

“Now, get closer so your tits are touching, and grind your cunts together. Then, embrace and French kiss.”

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

They went at it and Tom and I had our hands on both their asses pushing them together.

I then put my hands between them and said, “I'm feeling four tits and two cunts, how cool is this.”

Tom said, “I'm fingering two assholes. They seem to love it,” he replied.

After a few minutes, I said, “Now we want you to eat each other so assume the 69 position on your sides. We will fuck you while you’re eating each other.”

They both lay down and I poured some tequila on their pussies. They began to eat each other like it was their last meal. They were lying on their sides so Tom and I laid behind each other's wife and slid our dicks into their cunts. I was spooning Gayle’s juicy pussy and my wife was playing with my balls. Pat was doing the same to Tom. That was hot.

Then they both shuddered as they had tremendous orgasms together. Tom and I knelt over Gail and stroked our hardons and splooged all over her back and ass. Then we rubbed all the cum in as if it was moisturizer.

“Oooh, that double load of jizz feels so warm,” she purred.

That was fucking erotic.

“Okay, time for the dueling cunnilingus contest,” I announced. “Ladies sit on the couch and spread your legs. We are going to eat you till you cum and no faking it. The guy who makes his girl cum first, gets blown and rimmed at the same time while eating some more pussy.”

The girls got ready and we knelt between their legs.

“On your mark, get set, lick,” I barked as we began to eat their hairy muffs. Both girls were thrashing about and I brought Gail to a massive orgasm in about five minutes.

“Oh fuck, that was great” she moaned. It took Tom about two more minutes to get Pat off while we watched and cheered them on.

“Okay, I'm ready for my rim-suck job,” as I stroked my semi-erect cock to a turgid state. Who wants to be the sucker?” I asked.

The girls whispered and Gail quickly lied on the floor and spread her legs and said “I guess I will win twice, now get down here and 69 me. I can't wait to swallow your delicious cum.”

I mounted her and Pat knelt behind me and started to rim me and fondle my balls while guiding my cock into Gail’s throat. I parted her pussy lips again and licked like a madman. Tom was looking left out.

Pat leaned back and said, “Oh, you poor man. Your cock looks like it needs a place to go. While I'm on my knees rimming Jim, why don't you take me from behind and fuck my truffle tunnel.”

Tom seemed eager for some ass fucking and didn’t want to let a good ass go to waste. He oiled up his dick and Pat’s ass quickly, and impaled himself in her ass. It seems everyone was going to cum except Pat. Gail and I came at the same time with tremendous orgasms. Tom followed a minute later and we all collapsed in a huge heap. The room smelled of sweat, cum, lube, and pussy juice, a lovely aroma.

Pat stood up, cupped her boobs and grabbed her crotch, and said, “What about me?”

“OK, but it’s going to be a tri-fucktor which means all of your orifices will get a workout. Then, we have to figure out which of your orifices get what body parts of ours. I’m sensing that there should be some double penetration. Since Tom has already fucked your ass, then he should fuck your pussy and I will fuck your ass. Which means Gail will smother your face with her pussy. That means she will come again. Gail seems to be the big winner here.”

“OK, Tom you lay on the floor and Pat will straddle you for fucking. I will bring up the rear and put my cock in her ass. Gail, you will sit on her face. Let’s begin the rough sex.”

Pat began by impaling her cunt on Tom's hard-on and I lubed up her ass and my cock. I then slipped my girthy monster into her previously fucked gaping asshole. “Ohhh, fuck me, yes, yes, yes,” she moaned with pleasure.

Tom's cock and mine felt great against each other inside her. Gail then spread her legs and squatted her pussy on Pat's face. After about five minutes we all came together and untwined our bodies.

Gail then lay on the floor and had Pat straddle her boobs to let all the cum ooze out. After all the cum was out, I massaged her tits with the cum mixture and had her lick my fingers.

Then, BOING, my cock get hard again, which everyone noticed.

“Hmmmmm,” Gail purred.

The girls whispered to each other and giggled like school girls. They put their arms around each other's shoulders and gave us a full frontal nude pose. Their huge tits and bushy cunts looked incredibly sexy. Our hard-ons were raging which the girls noticed.

“What should we do with these aroused dicks. Tom, Pat, and I think since you lost the last hand too you should experience what we girls experience. We want you to suck Jim's cock. It will be fun for us to watch and he should enjoy it too. Look, we do it all the time. It’s just a little dick sucking and it doesn't mean you're gay. It's just a new sex act.”

Tom was very drunk, and he said, “OK, but I've never sucked a cock before.”

Gail said, “Great, we’ll instruct you, it’s not that hard to do. Not hard, get it. It is very hard. You will suck his cock like you like yours to be sucked. Right bitch! Now Jim, lie on your back and assume the getting your cock sucked position.”

I leaned up against the couch and clasped my hands behind my head as Tom positioned himself between my legs. We did more shots. The girls lay on both sides of my crotch with their faces inches from my cock.

Gail said, “Okay, bitch, time for a little tequila on his foreskin.”

Gail leaned in with two hands and pulled my foreskin up to form a little cup and Pat poured in some tequila.

“We’ll call this a cock shot. Much like a belly shot only sexier and it only works on uncircumcised guys. Okay, Tom, do your first cock shot.”

Tom leaned in and did the tequila shot.

“That was yummy,” he said. I don’t know if I like tequila or cock better?”

“Now stroke his cock and nibble his foreskin then pull it back and kiss his tip and swirl your tongue around his luscious knob. Then, lick his gorgeous shaft and then suck him hard while stroking his thick cock. Do it.” Gail barked.

Tom began to suck me and it wasn't that bad. It was more erotic watching the girls giving instructions. I saw them both move their hands down to his crotch and begin to stroke him and finger his ass.

Tom was sucking away as I was getting ready to cum.

“Oh god, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum,” as I blew six gobs into his eager mouth.

“Uhhh. Gulp. Uhhh. Gulp. Uhhh. Gulp. Uhhh. Gulp. Uhhh. Gulp. Uhhh. Gulp.”

He swallowed it all. He sucked until I went limp and fell out of his mouth.

He looked up and said, “That wasn't that bad. Was it good for you? Does this mean I'm gay?”

The girls looked at him and in unison said, “See, that's what we do all the time and no, you're not gay, you are just a cocksucker. You're just enjoying a different sex act. If Jim closed his eyes it could have been any of our mouths sucking you and he wouldn't know who was blowing him.

Let's try that on you, Tom. Alright, Tom stand up and get ready to be sucked by all three of us. Nobody can use our hands, and we can't rub our tits on your thighs because that would be a dead giveaway. Now I'm going to blindfold you and tie your hands behind your back.”

Tom was now standing with his back to the wall with his hard-on very rigid and his tip leaking lots of pre cum.

“This is pretty erotic being blindfolded and hard,” he said.

“It's pretty hot for us too. Jim looks pretty rigid too. Okay get ready for your first set of lips,” Gail announced.

Pat got on her knees put her hands behind her back and expertly put her mouth around his shaft and bobbed for about two minutes. Tom was getting ready to cum so she stopped.

Gayle then said, “Mouth two is ready,” and dropped to her knees and sucked him for two minutes until he was ready to cum again.

She then stopped and said, “Did you notice any difference between the first two?”

Tom said, “Not really, just the lovely feeling of getting my dick sucked.”

Gayle then said, “Okay, mouth three.”

I dropped to my knees and kissed his dick tip as the girls got on both sides of me and wrapped their tits around my side and began to stroke me and finger my ass. I then took his whole shaft into my mouth and my lips were up to his pubes. I was sucking dick. I'm sucking cock. I felt his cock tip at the back of my throat as Tom started to tense up.

Gayle said, “Cum you fucker, and you know it's not me sucking you because I'm talking.”

He started to spurt and I started to gag as Gail removed the blindfold. He looked down at me while the girls with their huge tits wrapped around me and smiled as he finished cumming.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, swallow it all, you cocksucker.”

They were still stroking me and I started to shoot all over his shins. I let his limp dick slide out of my mouth and kissed his cock tip. I guess I'm a cocksucker too.

It was now 3:30 in the morning, and they had to get home and there would be no swapping tonight.

We did make quick plans for next Saturday evening.

See you then.

Published 
Written by Jimclark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments