Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Daddy, are we fuck buddies?” Heather asked her stepdad as they sat at the Italian restaurant waiting for the waiter.

Caledon stared at the menu. “I didn’t hear that. What sounds good? Some pasta?”

“Daddy…” she insisted.

“Ooh, lasagna,” he said.

“I want pizza.”

“Be serious. Come on. We’re being classy tonight. Waiter’ll be here any second.”

While Caledon perused the dinner entrees, Heather played with the colorful plastic flowers next to the elegant oak wood of their booth, cushioned with leather seats.

“This place is so nice,” she said. “Thanks for bringing me here, daddy.”

He looked over at her, with her blonde hair curled and her black cocktail minidress teasing her cleavage and her black scarf tied around her neck.

“You’re welcome, booboo.”

“’Booboo’? Uh, I don’t think so.”

“Bambina?”

She made a face. “The fuck is that?”

“Just bumpkin?”

She blew him a kiss. He smiled and went back to the menu.

“Hey, we had a good evening, didn’t we?” he asked.

She thought about the hand job she gave him at the movie theater and the quick pussy lick he gave her in the elevator at the department store. She nodded cheerfully.

“Great. So, let’s just…”

A middle-aged waiter came to their table. “Buonasera! How are you guys?”

She shifted in her seat excitedly. “I’m on a wonderful date with my daddy!” Caledon groaned. “So, I’m happy,” she added.

The waiter chuckled and leaned towards Caledon. “Friday night with the goomar, huh?”

“What?” Caledon said, incredulous.

The waiter chuckled again. “Casanova over here.” He stood up straight. “Ready to order?”

“What do you want, princess?” Caledon asked her.

Principessa,” the waiter said.

Heather shrugged. “Whatever.”

Caledon chimed in. “What’s this spaghetti al, al something, carbon…”

“Ah,” the waiter said excitedly. “Spaghetti alla carbonara. Absolutely delizioso. Handmade. Yummy, sexy, creamy sauce. Mm, mm, mm! And the meatballs. Madonn’! Laced with garlic, rolled with love in that marinara sauce, whipped ricotta cheese. Excellente! And for the young lady?”

“Same,” Heather said.

Caledon ordered a wine bottle as well, hoping the waiter wouldn’t ask Heather for ID.

“Very good, signore,” the waiter said and scurried off.

“So, am I your side chick?” Heather asked.

“’Goomer’? Bet he talks like that just for the tourists,” Cal said, looking around the diner.

“Daddy,” she insisted.

He rolled his eyes and sighed and cursed. “Baby…I don’t know.”

“I want to know.”

“You’ve got a boyfriend, don’t you?”

She rolled her eyes. “Roger.”

“Yeah, Roger. So, what does that make me?”

“My side dick.”

“Ha!” he let out.

His mouth dropped open when he felt her bare foot between his legs under the table.

“Oh, no, baby, please, not here, shit. Classy, remember?”

“My daddy dick,” she said, pressing her foot into his erection.

“Stop it.”

“No,” she pouted playfully, curling her toes to rub against his cock.

He squirmed in his seat. “Baby, please.”

She bit her lip and lowered herself in her seat, putting both feet between his legs.

He had his defense. He reached down and tickled her feet. She yelped and sat up straight and slammed her hand on the table, making the glasses rattle. Other patrons looked to see what the commotion was. She covered her mouth and waited until they looked away.

“Daddy!” she chided him.

“That’s what you get, bambina,” he said.

But her foot returned between his legs. And he stroked it instead this time.

“I didn’t get to finish you in the theater,” she said in a sad voice before grinning slyly.

“Oh, can’t believe we did that,” he said, shaking his head. He shifted in his seat, pushing his body against her foot to massage his cock. “Mm.”

“Take me to a motel,” she said.

“What? No.”

“A cheap motel like I’m a cheap hooker,” she said.

“You’re not a cheap hooker,” he said. “You’re a beautiful…”

“Come on. Let’s fuck before we go home.”

He made a face when the patron behind them glanced over at them. “Hush. Not a motel.”

“An alley, then.”

“Ha. No.”

“Yeah, you’ll be the john, and I’ll be the back-alley slut.”

“Shush. You’re not a slut.”

“I don’t want to go home yet.”

“Mom’s waiting for us. She’s still sulking?”

Heather nodded. “Yeah.”

Caledon slapped his forehead. “She knows. God, she knows. We’re fucked.”

“Calm down. She suspects, but she doesn’t know.”

“No wonder she’s been so cold with me lately. Ah, fuck me…”

“Daddy, stop.”

When the food came, they mostly ate in silence.

He hurried to pay the bill. “Come on. Let’s go.”

“Oh, you’re mad now?”

“I’m not.”

He stood up and gestured for her to hurry up. He put on his long, black coat. She scrambled to put her pink fleece jacket on. Then she scurried to keep up with his long strides towards the door.

“Wait, daddy, jeez,” she said.

But he looked angry and in his thoughts.

She took his hand.

“I knew we shouldn’t have started up again,” he complained, pushing the door open and gently pushing her out in front of him.

On the street, she took his hand again. “Forget Mom,” she said, but he wasn’t listening.

She wanted to enjoy the city lights, the chilly air, and the walk downtown, but Caledon looked stressed. She squeezed his hand as they walked through a street with white lights in the trees, but Caledon was looking down, muttering to himself.

Over a bridge overlooking the river, she stopped him.

She leaned back on the cement rail and grabbed his collar and drew him close.

“Baby, what?” he said.

“Kiss me.”

“Baby…” he complained. But he still lowered his face to his stepdaughter’s lips and kissed them.

Her coat wasn’t buttoned. She let it open more. He looked down at her cleavage and her form in that minidress. He brought his hands to her hips.

IndianExstacy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianExstacy

“You look so lovely tonight, baby girl,” he said.

She smiled at that. “Kiss, kiss.” And they kissed again, her hands on his face, his on her waist.

He ran his fingers through her hair.

“No hotel, daddy?” she asked with a pouty face.

“No hotel,” he said.

“In the car?” she asked.

He shook his head, but his eyes were on her cleavage. “Uncomfortable,” he said about the car idea.

She looked to the right. She looked to the left. Then she looked at him playfully.

He caught on. “Oh, baby, come on. We-we can’t.”

But her hands were already sliding down his dress shirt to his dress pants and resting on his erect cock. She bit her lip and massaged his cock.

“Oh, my God,” he said, closing his eyes for a moment. He opened them after she kissed him again.

He looked at her.

“Fuck me, daddy,” she said sweetly.

He grabbed her again. She turned around quickly and leaned on the rail. He looked around before grabbing the hem of her minidress and sliding it up to her waist. He knew she had no panties. He snaked his hand around the fleece to the front and inserted a finger into her.

She moaned at that. “I like when you finger me, daddy.”

He opened his coat so that it hung around them, so no one would see his now exposed cock and her bare ass, although they were still a strange sight huddled there on the bridge.

He took his cock and searched for her pussy.

“Right there, daddy,” she muttered weakly, still enjoying the fingering.

“I got it, baby,” he said.

She cooed as he entered her and then smiled widely and proudly. “Yes!”

The cold air was sending a draft up her legs, but she didn’t care. Daddy’s warm cock was inside her to finish off a beautiful date night. And his masterful fingers were making her eyes roll back and her mind go blank.

A tourist boat was passing by under them.

She opened Caledon’s coat just as it passed, flashing the people on the boat.

“Hey,” he said, wrapping the coat back around his stepdaughter’s exposed body. “Bad girl!”

She giggled. He fucked her hard to make her stop giggling. She was now grunting instead. He was too as he banged into her.

“Daddy!” she whispered.

“Hang on, baby,” he strained to say. “Hang on.”

“Daddy…” she insisted.

“What?” he said, panting.

“Someone’s coming!”

“Aww, fuck.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, I’m going to jail!”

“Shh,” she said. “Just hold me.”

He rested his head on top of hers and squeezed her tighter. They stared off at the river. His coat was still covering them. The footsteps got closer. Then behind them. A man and a woman were walking hand in hand.

“Nice night,” the man said.

They turned to the couple and nodded.

“Beautiful,” Caledon said.

“Have a good night,” the woman said.

“You, too,” Heather replied chipperly.

They stared off at the river as the couple passed. Then they turned to see them walking away.

Heather giggled. Then she lost her smile. “Oh, no.” She rolled her ass into him. “Bring it back,” she pouted.

He rubbed his cock against her again. “It’s coming, baby.”

“Hurry,” she pouted.

“Okay, sweetie,” he panted into her ear. “Hang on. Aw, okay. Here it is. Here it is.”

“Mm,” she said, feeling his hard erection again. “Unh,” she yelped when he thrust deeper into her. “Ooh,” she moaned. And then, “Oh, my God,” as she got on her tiptoes as his cock pushed up into her. “Daddy, daddy,” she whimpered as he fucked her. She closed her eyes and laid her head on her arms on the cement rail. She whimpered quietly, enjoying the pain and pleasure of her stepdad’s cock inside her.

He raised a foot onto the bottom rail between the concrete balusters to get a better thrust.

He could only manage one hard thrust that made her squeal. He retracted and gave it to her again, making her yelp and pretend to cry.

“What’s the matter, baby?” he said in a baby voice.

“Daddy’s so mean with his big cock,” she pouted.

He chuckled. “Aw, poor baby,” he said. But he pounded into her again.

“Ow, ow, ow,” she complained.

He pushed the coat out of the way and spanked her.

“Ooh,” she moaned. “You fucker!”

“Ha!” he said, spanking her again.

She yelped and giggled.

He put his foot down, held her tight, and began fucking her gently but firmly again. “Aw, yeah,” he sighed.

She let out a relaxed moan as their heads rested against one another.

Then he cursed.

“Wait, wait,” she said urgently. “In my mouth, daddy.”

“Not out here,” he said. “Are you crazy?”

“Daddy, I want it in my mouth! Please, please?”

“Hush!” he said. He groaned as he came inside her, squeezing her tighter.

“Fuck you, daddy.”

“I’m sorry, sweetie.”

He let go of her and grabbed the rail on either side of her to calm himself down. Freed of his arms, she quickly turned and squatted down. He looked around frantically and cursed. She took his cock and kissed it and sucked the rest of the cum.

“Up! Get up!’ he said through clenched teeth.

She licked. Then she tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped it up. She stood up, feeling tiny and safe between his big arms, and kissed his face with her wet mouth.

“I love you, daddy,” she sang.

“Yeah, yeah.”

“I do. I love you.”

His eyes went wide as she kissed his face. “Wait. What? Oh, no.”

“I love you more than I like Roger.”

“Oh, no, no, no, no…”

“Don’t you love me, too, daddy?”

“I, I, no, I don’t, I…”

“Liar. You do, too!”

“Fine. I do. But that’s beside the point. Your mom and I… We’re…married.”

“Forget her,” she said.

“I’m just your side dick, remember?”

“Fuck that,” she said.

They kissed again, her with a determined face, him with a confused one.

They held hands again as they walked to the parking garage. She was happy. He was contemplative.

When they sat inside the car, he turned to her.

“It can’t turn serious, bumpkin,” he said.

She frowned.

He turned away.

She crossed her arms. “Take me home.”

“I’m sorry, baby.”

“Fine. Let’s just go home.”

“Don’t be mad.”

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

“Dude, drive.”

“Your mom is still my wife and I care about her.”

“Lovely,” she said with an eye roll.

He pulled out of the parking space and started driving.

“She’s fucking Mario, by the way,” Heather said.

“Huh?”

“The plumber?”

He screeched the car to a halt when he realized a traffic light was red. “What?”

She nodded matter-of-factly. “Duh.”

Cars honked behind them when the light changed.

He fumed and muttered curses as he continued driving.

And she grinned to herself.

 

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments