Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Daddy, look at the wind blowing my dress up!” Heather yelled from the car.

With her arms stretched to the side, she laughed and looked as a gush of warm summer wind swooshed up her legs and her blue checkered dress while she posed.

On a blanket on the grass of the forest preserve, watching her with weariness, was her mother, Mary Lynn, and her husband, Caledon. Mary had her mauve shirt and a vest, with her navy blue leggings and hiking boots. Caledon was topless, leaning back on his elbows.

“Marilyn Monroe,” he yelled back.

“What about her?” Heather asked. “Whoop!” she cried out, grabbing her dress before the wind revealed too much. She giggled again.

When the wind died down, she grabbed the skates she had gone to the car to get and started skipping towards them, her blonde pigtails bouncing with her. Their dog Daisy followed.

“If you’re going to skip like that, I wish you’d wear a bra,” her mother fussed. “And I thought you were wearing the romper today.”

“Changed my mind,” Heather shrugged, plopping down on the blanket with them.

While she arranged herself cross-legged, her dress moved up her thighs. Caledon’s eyes skirted from there to the birds flying above them.

“So peaceful out here,” Caledon said.

“Well, yeah, it’s September. Everybody’s in school,” Mary said, looking at Heather. “Where you should be, Ms. I-don’t-want-to-go-to-college.”

Heather groaned.

“You’re out of high school,” Mary began.

“Oh, God,” Heather said, rolling her eyes.

“You should be in college,” Mary continued.

“Oh, Gawwd,” Heather said.

“Or finding a job,” Mary concluded.

“Blah, blah, leave me alone,” her daughter said. “Let’s just enjoy being out.” She stretched out her arms. “The beauty of nature.” She dropped her arms, casually landing her hand on Caledon’s chest. “Just being free and at peace with nature.” She rubbed her hands on his muscular chest while looking at the sky.

“Are you going to start singing, bumpkin?” Caledon asked.

“Are you going to help me talk sense into her?” Mary asked him.

He shrugged.

“Daddy wants to relax,” Heather said, squeezing his chest and smiling. “Let him.”

“What’s going on with you two?” Mary asked.

Caledon shifted uncomfortably and tried to pull Heather’s hands off his chest. “Who, what? What two?”

“You and Skip-To-My-Lou over here?” Mary said with a grin. “Since when did she start calling you ‘daddy’?”

“Since yesterday,” Heather said with a smile and a shrug. “Known him two years now. It’s about…time.”

“Hmm,” her mother said.

Heather laid her head on her stepdad’s chest and added, “He’s nice.”

“Too nice.”

“No, just nice.”

“He was always nice.”

“He’s nicer now.”

Caledon laughed nervously and put an arm around Heather. “We had a nice talk yesterday, that’s all.”

“Well, that’s cute,” Mary said, sitting up. “Okay, you two. I’m going for a little walk.”

She got up and tapped her thigh for Daisy to come with her.

Caledon and Heather stayed quiet until she and the dog disappeared into the trees. Heather started putting on her quad skates.

“Are you crazy?” Caledon asked her.

“What?”

“You want her to know?”

“That we kissed?”

“I don’t want her to know.”

Heather started kissing his chest.

“Heather,” he tried to say.

She licked his nipple, making him jump and gasp. “I’m hungry,” she said.

“Get the picnic basket. Sandwiches.”

“I want you,” she said, working her kisses up to his neck.

“Baby,” he tried to complain. Instead he closed his eyes, feeling the warm wind and the soft kisses.

Up his jaw line and into his mouth went her tongue.

He mumbled something before giving in and kissing her back.

“I like how you kissed me last night, daddy,” she said.

“That was an accident,” he said.

Another round of noisy, wet kissing.

“And you were so hard,” she added.

“No, no, no, I was not,” he protested while she giggled at him. “I was…”

He couldn’t finish his sentence. Her hand was on his pants.

“I was…”

She sat up next to him. She lifted the pants with one hand and slid her other hand inside.

“I was, I was…”

“You were pressing your boner against my body,” she finished for him.

“Aw, fuck,” he said.

She opened his pants. “Hey, can I kiss it?”

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

“No!” he said. But the way she was stroking it felt good. “Just a little. One peck.”

She nodded and slid her body down to his legs.

“I’m going to hell,” he muttered as he felt her lips smack against his cock.

“Lick?” she asked.

He threw his hands up and nodded.

She retreated back to his cock and licked slowly. She licked two more times before kissing it again.

“Thank you for last night,” she said to him.

“Hey, you were crying and upset,” he said, running his fingers through her hair. “I wanted to…comfort…” he stammered as he felt his cock dip inside her mouth. “Oh, jumpin’ Jesus.”

“That’s a huge cock, daddy,” she said.

When he opened his eyes, she had her smartphone taking a picture.

“Heather!”

She laughed and took a few more pictures.

“Don’t you send that to anyone.”

She put the phone down and sucked on his cock again, dripping saliva onto it, and slurping on it.

Careful not to trip with the skates on, she swung a leg over him and straddled him, now recording his face. He made faces at her while she laughed. She dipped a finger in his mouth and recorded him sucking on it.

His hands were on her thighs, sliding up, to investigate what he had suspected since they left the house. He made it up her dress and up to her waist without feeling anything like underwear. He gave her a suspicious look. She bit her lip and gave him a naughty look. He touched the hem of her dress and lifted for visual confirmation.

A cute pussy and a small patch of hair stared back at him.

She put her hands on his chest and lifted her body up.

He hesitated for a moment. Then his eyes skirted around the forest preserve. No one was around. He held the dress up with one hand. With the other hand, he held his stiff cock in place.

She groaned as her body slid down onto it.

“Oh, bumpkin,” he muttered. “Oh, baby.”

But it was just a taste she was giving him. She slid up and the cock bounced away. She was crawling up his body until her pussy was above his face. And she rubbed it in his face, the stubble of his beard bristling against her inner thighs.

First, he just enjoyed the feel of it in his face. Next, he kissed and kissed and kissed it. Then he got to work on it. He had two handfuls of her ass cheeks while he ate away at her. She had her hands on the grass and look of curiosity in her face.

“Daddy?” she muttered.

He licked parts of her that her ex-boyfriend never bothered with.

“Daddy…” she squeaked, through clenched teeth.

He did it with a passion none of her boys in high school had ever displayed.

“Oh, wow!” she cried out.

She couldn’t take it. She ground her body into him and rubbed it against his nose and mouth. He mumbled something but couldn’t speak or breathe, his face smothered in pussy.

She threw herself on the blanket next to him, holding herself, gasping for air. He was gasping, too, his face wet. He rolled his body over to hers.

They laughed at each other. He crawled on top of her, kissing her face. She threw her arms around him. He stared at her. He wanted to enter her. He wasn’t sure if he should. But they had already done it, he reasoned. He started positioning his cock.

But they heard dogs barking.

“Fuck,” he said, rolling off his stepdaughter.

He stood up. His open pants dropped down to his ankles.

And two random women walking their dogs gasped. One of them screamed and turned away. The other kept repeating, “oh my God,” as they hurried away from him with their dogs barking.

“Damn,” he cried out, gathering up his pants.

Heather giggled.

“This isn’t funny,” he scolded her. “Shit. This isn’t one of those naked beaches,” he said.

“It should be,” she cheered as she stood up, too, and let her dress drop down to her ankles.

“Hey,” he said.

She laughed, stepping out of the dress with her roller skates.

“Stop, stop, stop,” he said.

And like the wind, she went rolling down the grass and flying onto the pavement of the parking lot, naked. Her stepdad stood there with his hands on his head.

“Record me!” she said.

He found her phone and did as ordered, watching her spin around and dance around until she skated back towards him. She crashed into him and they tumbled onto the blanket.

They stopped for a second to look at each other.

He touched her breast and kissed her face.

She turned around and put her dress back on.

Mary came back with Daisy a few minutes later.

“Did you guys eat yet?” she asked.

Caledon shook his head, wiping his mouth. “Waiting for you, honey.”

“Let’s hurry up,” she said grabbing the picnic basket. “These ladies told me to be careful ‘cause there’s a naked guy somewhere in the park.”

She looked at Caledon who shrugged. He looked at Heather who shook her head but almost gave it away with her stifled giggles.

 

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments