Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Daddy, can we have a quickie?” Heather asked as she casually walked into the bathroom.

Caledon, her stepfather, poked his head out from the shower curtains, blinking the water off his eyes as the water poured down behind him.

“Baby, a who what? Cookie?”

Quickie,” the nineteen-year-old repeated while checking herself in the mirror. She lifted one foot in a cute pose. She knew he would like her in her black leggings and black bandeau bra and her braided pigtails and her bare feet.

“Please, sweetie, let me enjoy my shower.”

She clicked her tongue in annoyance. “Come on, daddy?”

He skirted back behind the curtain. “Get out of here.”

“No.”

“Go on. Git.”

“No.”

“Please.”

“Unh-uh.”

“Heather…?”

She turned on the sink.

“Don’t do that—shit!”

She quickly turned it off. “Whoops.”

“Fuck!” He poked his head out from the curtain again.

“Sorry.”

“From hot to cold, dammit!”

“Don’t be mad at me.”

He groaned. “I still have to get that mixing valve fixed or something.” He went back to his shower.

“You’re mad at me.”

“I’m not. Just go away.”

When he didn’t hear anything, Caledon poked his head out again and noticed her standing by the door with her arms crossed. She pouted while eyeing him. His facial expression went from stern to annoyed until it softened with a sigh.

He began singing a love song in a low croon.

She giggled. “Stop it, please, daddy,” she said.

He continued louder, returning to his shower.

She tiptoed to the opening of the shower curtain. She slowly opened it.

“Oh, for fucks sake,” he groaned, his body covered in sudsy soap.

She bit her lip and looked at his massive chest, his muscled arms, his meaty legs, and his flaccid cock.

“My friend Lisa really, really likes you. I showed her pictures. She keeps talking about you.”

“Aw, let me alone, bumpkin. Your mom’s awake. She’s right in the kitchen!”

She put her finger to her mouth. “Shush, then.” And she reached into the shower to touch his chest.

He caught her hand. “Baby, I’m, I’m putting my foot down. No more quickies.”

Her hand was sliding down his chest.

“I’m serious.”

Her hand met up with his rising cock.

“Geez, you are one crazy, sexy, lovely little…hobgoblin…”

He took her shoulders with his wet, big hands while she stroked his cock with her little hand, and she smiled up at him as his lips descended onto hers.

They kissed while the warm water ran down his back.

“Can I suck it?” she said between the gentle, noisy kisses, tightening her grip on his cock.

He chuckled and flicked his tongue against hers. “Oh, no, no, negative.”

“Sure you don’t want me to suck it, daddy?” she asked, stroking his cock faster.

“I’m…aww….positive…unh…mm…”

“Wash the soap off,” she ordered him.

“Aw, fuck,” he said.

“Hurry.”

He stepped back and let the water drip the suds off his body. She still held on to his cock. She sat on the edge of the bathtub and pulled him by his cock back towards her.

“I like daddy’s cock,” she said before kissing it.

“Ooh, it likes you, too,” he said, turning off the shower.

She licked the wet shaft before holding it lovingly against her cheek with her eyes closed. Then she kissed it again, holding it gently. She cupped her other hand between his legs, holding his balls. She kissed the base of his cock, moaning a little as she did so. “Mm,” she muttered as if it tasted so good. She kissed the balls, too. She turned more to face him. She was ready to take it all into her mouth.

“How big’s your cock, daddy?”

“What?”

“Inches. How many? Lisa wants to know.”

“Again with the Lisa,” he said, hands on his hips. “What’s going on with this Lisa?”

“Um,” she said, resuming stroking his cock. “I tell her about you.”

He winced and slapped his forehead. “Aw, fuck me. About us?”

“I think she wants you, daddy.”

“Tell her my heart’s taken.”

She rested her head against his thigh, still playing with his cock. “It’s your big cock she wants.”

“No.”

“She likes older guys.”

“Just no.” He patted her head. “Towel,” he said.

She reached for one and stood up. “Let me do it.”

“Baby…” he groaned. But he raised his arms as she began drying him. He got out of the tub, grinning while she dried his chest, his cock, his face, his neck. She stopped for a moment to embrace him, her head on his chest, squeezing him tight.

He took the towel from her to finish. She went back to sink.

Her little ass looked lovely in the leggings. While drying his hair and ears, he couldn’t help but go to her.

She played with her braids and eyed him as he came.

“You said no quickie, didn’t you?” she reminded him.

But his arms slid around her. His mouth was brushing up her neck. And his cock found a nice snug place inside her thigh gap. She closed her thighs tight. He jerked his cock between them. He was rocking her against the sink. She stopped him.

“Didn’t you?” She concentrated on her hair instead with a cocky smile on her face.

Caledon grabbed her and bent her over.

“Daddy?”

He spanked her once.

She gasped.

“Dude, no,” she whined.

“Shh!” he said.

He continued spanking her while her legs squirmed and her hair bounced as she reacted to each spank. She whimpered as she grabbed the sink for support, then the cupboard, then the wall.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

When he stopped, she whipped around and threw playful punches at his chest while he backed up. He fell back on the toilet seat and sat down. She pretended to strangle him but also planted another kiss on his lips.

She then began dancing for him between his legs while pulling off her bandeau bra.

“Oh, nice,” he said when he saw the breasts. He reached up for them immediately.

She grabbed his wrists and pulled them aside and thrust her breasts onto his face.

“Mm, yes,” he said, muffled under her tits.

She pulled away, turned around, and shook her ass into his face.

“Ooh, little morning lap dance, little stripper girl?”

She turned back to him and dropped down into a squat between his legs, her pigtails bouncing to keep up with her. She pushed him back. She pushed his knees aside. And she gathered her boobs around his cock, smothering it.

“Oh, Jumpin’ Jesus,” he muttered.

She lowered her face and took his cock into her mouth. He put his hand on her head and threw his head back.

She mumbled something, but the cock felt so good in her little mouth, he didn’t notice. She mumbled again and slapped his thigh.

“Oh, shit, sorry, baby!” he said, releasing her.

“What the fuck. You’re making me gag now?”

“No, no, no, baby,” he protested.

“You want me to gag on your cock? My God!”

“No, I didn’t know…”

“Fine, I’ll gag on your cock, daddy.”

“Wait, you don’t…”

But she took the cock back into her mouth. And she deep throated the thing. She wiggled her face and took some more.

“Oh, wow, fuck!” he said.

She gasped a little.

“Oh, no, you okay, baby?”

It went in deeper! Now he heard gargling sounds coming from his stepdaughter struggling with his cock.

She yanked her reddened face away. “Shit!” she cried out.

“Shh!” he said.

She laughed, wiping his precum from her lips.

“Again,” she said. She inserted the cock back into her mouth. Once again, she deep throated. This time, she was moaning in pleasure, rubbing his thighs with her hands, cupping his balls, slurping and slobbering over his cock. He held her head, held it, held it, until she slapped his thigh. He let go quickly. She pulled away and coughed.

“Oh, princess,” he said, concerned.

She giggled.

He grinned. “You’re all right?”

She smiled sweetly and nodded quickly. He grabbed her face and kissed her.

“Crazy, naughty baby,” he said, smothering her face with kisses while she stroked his cock.

She stood up and turned around, rolling her hips as she peeled her leggings and her thong down. She shook her ass at him, making him chuckle. Then she backed into him to reverse straddle him with his legs between hers, and she grabbed his knees for support.

“Ooh, come to daddy,” he muttered.

She rolled her ass around his chest and navel and crotch before holding it over his cock. He held it straight up.

“Here you go, honey, baby,” he said.

And she sat on it.

And bounced on it.

And rolled around with it inside her.

He grabbed her hips to stop her from moving and began pushing his cock up into her. Now she was gasping and panting. He was grunting and sighing. She was grabbing the nearby curtain, the wall, and the toilet paper. He was grabbing her bouncing bare breasts and fondling her baby soft skin and loving every inch of his bold, beautiful stepdaughter.

He was ready to cum.

“Wait, wait,” she said quickly, dismounting him. She plopped down and knelt at his feet between his legs quickly. “In my mouth, daddy. In my mouth. Please.”

“Okay, daddy, er, baby,” he struggled to say, holding her head and aiming his cock at her open mouth.

He groaned as he shot into her mouth. She gulped, swallowing the first load quickly, and opened her mouth again for the rest. When he was done, she sucked the rest out of him and licked up whatever had dripped onto his cock. She laid her head on his thigh and kissed the cock. He laid his hand on her head.

“That was lovely, bumpkin,” he sighed.

They heard a noise outside the bathroom.

Caledon winced, picturing his wife Mary walking in and chopping his dick off. “Shit, shit, shit,” he muttered.

Heather got up quickly and went to the door. She looked outside carefully. She shook her head at Caledon, who sighed and cursed in relief.

“So, you want me to set it up?” she whispered after a moment.

“Set what up?”

“Lisa.”

“Aw, her again?”

“You’ll like her.”

“Your mom...”

“You two don’t even fuck anymore.”

“Hey!”

“It’s true.”

He sighed, annoyed.

“It’ll be fun.” Then she punched his chest. “Don’t fall for her or anything, though.”

“Oh, I don’t know. What are we, swingers?”

“Yup.” She jumped to her feet and dressed up. “You better make her cum like you do me, mister.”

“You’re pimping me out, you know?”

He tried to spank her as she dodged him, laughed at him, and exited the bathroom.

He washed himself again. When he emerged, Mary was standing there with her arms crossed.

“What happened?” she asked with one eyebrow raised.

“Oh, fuck, nothing,” Caledon said quickly.

She knows, he thought. She knows! I’m going to hell!

He stammered on: “She, she came in and used the sink while I was in the shower. That’s all. Remember we’ve got that, that problem with the plumbing. Hey, don’t you have a plumber friend? You should call him. Have him look at it. See what he can do. Um. How are you?”

Mary eyed him in his towel for a moment. “Yeah, Mario. He’s a plumber. I’ll call him.”

“Great.”

Caledon nodded until Mary left for the kitchen. Then he exhaled.

 

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments