Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoying Valentina

"A teenage girl goes to her friends house for a sleepover."

33
29 Comments 29
31.3k Views 31.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
I've always dreamed of having a best friend who’s almost like a sister. About six months ago, my parents moved to a new city and at first, I was really upset about moving. Once I started my new school, I met the nicest girl there. We were in a lot of the sames classes and started talking and we hit it off right away. I finally had the best friend that I dreamed of.

Her name is Elena and we get along like we’ve known each other for years. We're both seniors at Elmsford High School. We both like the same things, which makes it really nice when you're best friends. 

We spend a lot of time together on weekends with each other. We switch off every weekend. Sometimes she sleeps at my house and other times I sleep at her house. I like going to her house, because she has a really hot step-brother. Often times, I've fantasized about making love to him. I don’t even know if he’d be interested in somebody like me. I think he's in his early twenties.

Whenever I go to her house, I’m always hoping that maybe I’d run into him and we just wouldn’t be able to get our hands off each other. I know this is a crazy thought, but this is what I think about. Elena likes to come to my house, because she really likes my sister.

I’ve often wondered if Elena likes girls. She's never hit on me, but when she’s over my house, she likes to be near my sister, Miranda. My sister is twenty and I really believe that Elena would like to be with her. Again, she's never said that she did, it just appears to be that way.

My sister is the kind of a person that’ll go either way. I’m pretty sure if Elena approached her, she’d definitely would have fun with Elena. But, that’s another story for another day. 

~~~ 

“Mom, can I sleep at Elena’s tonight?” 

“Sure, honey that’ll be fine.” 

Elena invited me over to her house and I was so excited. I knew that her parents were out of town. Her stepbrother, Marco was home and going to be keeping an eye on her. I was so excited that maybe I’d have an encounter with him. 

I went upstairs to pack a bag and then took my shower. I put on my bikini and a cover-up and grabbed my sandals. Elena has a really nice pool and hot tub and we were going to spend the day enjoying ourselves outside in her back yard. 

“Mom, can you or daddy drive me to Elena’s?” 

“I’ll take you over to Elena’s house, Valentina.” 

“Okay, thanks daddy. I’m ready to go.” 

My father and I walked out to his SUV. I climbed in and put my safety belt on. 

“Are you girls doing anything fun, today?” 

“Just hanging by the pool. I’m sure we'll have a nice day.” 

“Sounds like a wonderful day, darling.” 

We drove for a little while and then my father pulled up to Elena’s house. I grabbed my stuff and kissed him goodbye.

"Bye, Daddy."

"Have a great time. Don't forget to wear suntan lotion."

I ran to the door and rang the bell.

Ding, Dong 

“Valentina, come in. We’re going to have the best time today.” 

I walked into Elena’s house and she too had her bikini on. Elena was a very attractive young woman. She has brown long hair, brown eyes and is about 5’6.” She's small chested and has a nice body. 

I’m 5’7” and have black curly hair and green eyes. My chest is much bigger then hers. But we both looked really great in our bikinis. I was wearing a white bikini with a cover up over it and Elena’s was wearing a yellow bikini with no cover up.

“Do you want to watch television or go by the pool now? I figured we could watch some television first and after lunch we could go out by the pool.” 

“Okay, that sounds great." 

I followed Elena upstairs to her bedroom and she put on MTV and we sat on her bed. We were both leaning up against the pillows. Elena has a full size bed and it’s the kind that's pillow-topped and very soft. 

“I know this is going to sound weird, but do you like girls?” 

“I never really thought about it, Elena. I mean I’ve only ever been with guys.” 

“But, if you had the chance to be with a girl, would you?” 

“Like I said, I never really thought about it.” 

“Well, I guess you know that I like girls. But, I also like boys too. I guess you could say that I'm bi-sexual. I know we’re best friends, but I really like you and would love to please you.” 

“What do you mean by please me? 

“I mean I want to be with you. You know, you wouldn’t have to do anything. I would just enjoy you and that would be it. You wouldn’t even have to do anything back to me.” 

“Well, I don’t know if I’ve ever wanted to be with a girl. I’ve never thought about that ever.” 

“Why don’t you just let me show you and like I said you don’t have to do a thing.” 

I was really a little weirded out that Elena wanted to be with me. However, I really wanted to be with her brother later and didn’t want to go home. So, I figured I’d just let her do what she wanted to do with me. I would just call it experimenting. Elena was a pretty girl and I guess I was kind of interested in what it would be like to be with another girl.

“Okay, but like you said, you’ll just do stuff to me. If I change my mind, I’ll let you know.” 

With that, Elena sat on top of me, and now we were face to face. She leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was just a simple kiss, but then she pushed her tongue into my mouth and we kissed a little deeper. She was a really great kisser. I was just letting her do all the work, because I wasn’t even really sure this was for me. 

She then helped me off with my cover up and then I was just left in my bikini. She then unhooked my bikini top and then pulled my bottoms down. I was now on the bed on my back and she was kissing me all over. She spent time on my large breasts. She was sucking and nibbling on my erect nipples. 

It really felt different then with being with a guy. She seemed to be more gentle, while she touched my body. She really seemed to know what she was doing. I was feeling all kinds of different feelings. I was starting to feel very aroused. I felt a lot of wetness building in my pussy. She then kissed all over my stomach and even tongued into my belly button, which was a very sexy feeling. I just watched her enjoy my body. I was definitely getting horny. I was definitely enjoying this.

She then opened my tan thighs and dove into my pussy region. She just stared at it for a minute and then placed kisses at the center of my pussy. I had never actually ever had my pussy kissed like that. Most boys, just get down there and shove their fingers in and take a little taste and immediately push their cocks into you. 

This was very different and I was enjoying it. Elena licked my pussy lips very slowly and worked her tongue all over my clitoris. I was really horny and started to moan. My hands were holding her headboard. I was grinding onto her face, which made her push her tongue deep into my slit. 

“Oh God, that feels so good. Fuck!” 

Elena was tongue fucking me and I was moaning and groaning and enjoying myself getting licked into orgasm. I was so excited and had orgasm. My pussy juices flowed out of my bald pussy. Elena drank my pussy juices and then pushed several fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me, which got me very excited. I had another orgasm and she drank down my hot juices.

She must have licked me for close to two hours and she never seemed to want to stop. My legs were shaking and my body felt like butter. I did notice that Elena’s door was now opened and I noticed that Marco was standing in the hallway jerking off and watching us. I was now interested in watching him jerk off. He seemed to have a really big erection. While Elena was licking my pussy, I now was dreaming of Marco fucking me. 

I really needed to somehow find a way to leave Elena so that I could be with Marco. I just didn’t know how to exactly do that.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

I continued to have orgasm after orgasm and decided that I'd lick Elena’s pussy and drive her crazy with lust and then I could excuse myself and then I could fuck Marco. 

“I want to please you now! Could I lick your pussy now?” 

“Only if you want too. I wouldn’t want you to do something you’re not comfortable with.” 

“I want to be with you now. Please let me taste your pussy now.” 

“Okay!” 

I saw that Marco was still in the hallway. Elena didn’t even notice or maybe she did know that he was there. Maybe she wanted him to watch. Maybe they had an agreement that she'd lick the pussies of her friends first and that he would fuck them. All these crazy things were running through my mind. 

I helped Elena off with her bikini and then she got comfortable on the bed. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth. I slowly kissed her small breasts and sucked on her inverted nipples. Her nipples were flat, but the more I sucked them, they became hard and stiff. But, it did take a little time to get them hard. She seemed to really enjoy me sucking at her nipples. While I was sucking her nipples, she was fingering her pussy. 

I wondered when the last time Elena was with a girl. She seemed really horny and wanting me to enjoy her. I continued sucking her breasts and she now was moaning. She seemed to be having an orgasm, while I was sucking her now stiff nipples. 

“Fuck, you're making me so excited. I think I could come with just your mouth sucking my nipples.” 

I then kissed her stomach all over and I tongued at her belly button. I moved down her legs and then I did the same thing as she did and kissed the center of her pussy. Her pussy smelled very intoxicating and she had a beautiful little cunt. Her pussy lips were very small and her clitoris was hidden. I licked and sucked her pussy lips and lightly chewed on them. 

“Valentina, for somebody who has never licked a pussy before, you’re driving me crazy.” 

I now looked over by the door and did not see Marco there anymore, now he was sitting on a chair in Elena’s room and he was jerking off, while I was attending to Elena’s pussy. I guess since they were stepbrother and stepsister that this was okay for him to do. Now, I wondered if he and Elena had sex. I wondered if at some point Marco would join us. 

I just forgot he was there and continued to pleasure my friend. I pushed my tongue right up inside Elena and tongue fucked her hard. I fucked her with my tongue and she was grinding herself all over my face. Her pussy tasted like vinegar and sugar at the same time. 

“Fuck, I’m going to come. Jesus!” 

Elena screamed and started to come inside of my mouth. I had never tasted pussy juices before. I drank her pussy juices that filled my mouth. 

“Valentina, that was incredible. As you can see, my stepbrother has been watching. Would you want to have sex with him? We kind of have an agreement that he watches me with my friends and afterwards he fucks them. Or if you like, we could share him together.” 

I couldn’t believe that what I had thought about was true. Now, I could finally have sex with her brother. 

“Okay, that sounds really hot.” 

Marco then came over to the bed. His cock was hard and erect. 

“How about you suck my hard cock? You have me all excited now.” 

“Okay!” 

I then got off the bed and moved to the floor. I got on my knees and knelt in front of Marco. Marco had a normal sized cock that was long and thick. I held and cupped his smooth balls and then slowly brought his cock into my mouth. 

I bobbed along his hard cock taking a little more each time. He was holding my hair and watching me stuff his cock into my mouth. 

“Play with your pussy, while you suck me off.” 

I put a few fingers inside of myself and fucked myself, while I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his thick cock. I looked over to the bed and saw that Elena must have grabbed a vibrator from her drawer and was now fucking herself, while I sucked Marco’s cock. I wondered if this was something that they did a lot. She seemed really horny watching me suck her step-brother's cock. 

"I’ve got to fuck you now. I’ll lay down on the bed and you can ride me. Elena, get up on my face and I’ll lick your horny little cunt.” 

I took Marco’s cock out of my mouth and he got comfortable on the bed. Elena then stood up and squatted over her stepbrother’s face. Marco stuck his tongue out and Elena positioned her pussy right over it and rocked and moved on his tongue. 

I then approached the bed and eased down on his cock. His cock felt amazing in my wet pussy. I then rolled my hips and fucked him. I moved my pussy up and down his hard shaft. I heard all kinds of sucking noises, while he was licking Elena’s pussy. 

Elena and I shared a deep and passionate kiss, while I fucked her stepbrother. Elena’s hands were on my breasts and mine were on hers. We were kissing deep and passionately, while she was getting her cunt licked and I was fucking Marco’s long dick. 

“Fucking Hell, I’m coming,” Elena screamed. 

Marco drank his stepsister’s creamy come and then Elena got off of her stepbrother’s face.

"I want you girls to switch places. I want Elena to ride me and I'll lick Valentina's pussy."

I got off of Marco and we changed places. I squatted down on his face and smothered my pussy all over Marco's face. Elena eased Marco's cock into her pussy. She rocked and moved over his hard cock. We were playing with each other's breasts and kissing, while she was fucking her stepbrother and I was getting my pussy licked.

"Fuck, your tongue feels amazing. I'm going to come," I screamed.

My pussy exploded on Marco's face and he slurped and drank my cunt juices down. I then got off of his face.

"I want Valentina to get on her hands and knees. I want to fuck her pussy that way a while."

Elena got off of her stepbrother and I got on my hands and knees. Marco then stood behind me and pushed his cock into my wet pussy. He pushed his cock in and out of my wet cunt. 

“I want to fuck your ass. Would you let me do that?” 

“Okay!” 

“I’ll lick your pussy, while he fucks your ass, Valentina. Let me get you some lube so he doesn’t hurt your gorgeous asshole.” 

Elena ran to get the lube and she handed it to her stepbrother. Marco squeezed the tube and covered his hand with the lube and wiped it all over my asshole and his big cock. Elena then got on the bed with her head facing my pussy and started to lick my pussy again. Marco slid his cock into my tight anus. 

He went very slowly, while entering my ass. I have had anal sex before, so once he was in, I could feel my anus opening up to him. He then pushed more of his cock up inside of me. 

“Fuck, your ass is so tight. You’re a very hot girl, Valentina.” 

Marco was then in and started to thrust up inside of my asshole. Elena was sucking on my pussy lips and fingering my pussy. I was so horny and hot and loving them attending to my ass and pussy. My pussy was a wet, creamy, mess and Elena was slurping up all the creamy come that was coming out of me. Marco was holding my hips and fucking my asshole. His cock was so big and felt really good, while his stepsister licked my cunt. 

“Fuck, I’m coming!” 

My pussy started to cream like a fucking faucet. Elena was drinking my creamy drink down. Marco then started to fuck me deeper and harder. 

“Fuck, I’m coming!” 

Marco pumped my ass with his creamy goo. He was growling as he came. Marco pulled out and Elena got up and licked my ass of her stepbrother’s come. She licked my ass clean. 

“That was fucking hot,” Marco screamed. 

“Valentina, is the best girl we've ever had,” Elena said to her stepbrother. 

"Oh, you’ve done this before?” 

“Only a few times, but you’re the hottest girl to-date.” 

We all giggled and just were on the bed like a sandwich. I was in the middle and Elena and Marco were on either side of me. They both kissed me passionately. I wasn’t sure...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments