Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocent Part I

"Bad timing can lead to bad decisions... or not"

100
10 Comments 10
11.2k Views 11.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Synchronicity can be bad or good. For Allie, what had seemed bad turned out something different!"

It seems to me that life is simply about timing and decisions. There’s good and bad, and only in hindsight can you be sure which is which. Good can turn out bad, and sometimes what you thought was extremely bad can turn out good, and then much later on…

****

It had seemed like an age since Michael and I had been allowed to be adults and, to be honest, we were behaving like teenagers!

It was his younger sister’s wedding, and I was simply as horny as hell! I loved our four-year-old twins as much as any mother could but for this one day, we were free. I’d actually borrowed one of the bridesmaid’s key-card to her room with the excuse of freshening up but had far more salacious intent. I cursed like a common whore when there was a knock at the door and Michael echoed my frustration from beneath my dress.

“Fuck! I was so close,” I said as he appeared. Putting on a smile as I felt my juices run down my stockinged thighs, I waved a finger around my husband’s mouth and he disappeared into the bathroom.

I was almost bowled over as a woman in white surged in and hugged me tightly. “Thank you… thank you so much, Allie,” she cried.

I quickly figured that Michael’s sister, Jenny, had opened her gift from us. Being an exclusive travel agent to particularly wealthy clients I had got the newlyweds a two-week, all-inclusive holiday in the Maldives. “You’re more than welcome, Jenny,” I answered. Suddenly the second woman in white, Andrea also hugged me. She exchanged a conspiratorial wink as she had been in on the surprise letting her new wife believe that they were only headed to Greece.

Michael appeared and was also subjected to a large white hug. Now it was Jenny’s turn to freshen up as her tears had ruined her eye make-up but just as we were leaving, she pulled me aside. “Sorry, I interrupted… but I’m so gonna get the same treatment later,” she whispered and grinned broadly.

Once in the corridor I gave my husband a kiss and the aroma of my pussy was still very evident around his mouth. “Don’t worry, when we get home, we’re going to finish what we started!”

****

I was a ‘good’ mother even though the mantra running through my head was please be asleep, please be asleep, as I looked in on the twins before following my husband into our bedroom. Mel, from next door, who had babysat was in the spare bedroom next door and her door closed. It didn’t bother me that she was in the house as all of our love-making since the twins’ arrival was necessarily quiet. Michael was lying on the bed, his hands behind his head, with the big-shit-eating-grin I adored, and I was between his feet in seconds pulling open his belt and dropping his zipper. Obligingly, he lifted his hips as I yanked down his trousers and boxers in one movement and his thick, hard cock sprang up.

“Damn, I need this!” I exclaimed and sucked his glans eagerly into my mouth.

“Oh, fuck, yeah baby!” he answered and raised himself on his elbows to watch as I swivelled my mouth around his bulbous head. I moaned appreciatively tasting his fresh pre-cum mixed with what must have been copious dried amounts from earlier. I locked eyes with him and reached out my hand towards him and it took him a good ten seconds before he understood and reached into his pocket and retrieved my soiled underwear handing them to me.

It had been literally years since I had been sans panties and the evening had been an exercise in erotic anticipation and absolute paranoia that my pussy could be smelled by everyone. I’d even noticed in the Uber home as Michael had teased and gently fingered my nude quim that there was at least one trail of my bodily fluids staining my stockings visible beneath my hem. I reached between my thighs and rubbed my crotch with my lacy black underwear experiencing a minor orgasm as I soaked the material.

“Oh, Christ,” Michael moaned as I wrapped the sodden lace around the base of his cock and began to twist my hand in the opposite direction to my mouth, “Oh, fuck… you’re such a beautiful cocksucker, Allie!”

I dipped my mouth down, brushing against my twisting fingers and sucked hard watching my husband closely. In less than a minute he began to breathe rapidly and I clamped my hand tightly around the base of his cock and sucked as hard as I could as it jerked futilely in my mouth. Groan followed groan as he jerked and trembled on the bed and I knew that if I had let him ejaculate it would have been a hell of a load.

I popped my mouth from his twitching shaft, still maintaining my vice-like hold on the base. “You know exactly where I want it, don’t you, Hun?”

“Oh god, yes,” he answered breathlessly.

“Where?” I demanded as I felt his dry-cum subside.

He took a few moments until all his mental faculties returned before answering, “In… your… cunt!”

“Good boy,” I answered as he stripped off his jacket, shirt, and tie. I tossed him the soiled underwear which he pulled to his mouth and sucked on greedily. Standing and reaching behind me I pulled down the zipper on my dress and shucked it from my shoulders to pool around my feet. I paused as I went to unfasten my bra, “You do know your sister realised exactly what you had been doing before she came into the room!”

“Exactly what she and Andrea are possibly doing right now, I imagine,” he answered.

“Pervert! Thinking of your sister eating her wife’s cunt!” I replied with a grin dropping my bra and straddling his hips.

“Takes one to know one, Me… I couldn’t help myself… you? Where would you imagine to be?” he asked as I lined up his glans with my dripping slit.

“Ahhh…” I groaned closing my eyes as I eased down slowly onto Michael’s thick shaft, “You know me so well… right in the middle… fuck!” I cried out as I finally bottomed out grinding our pubic bones against each other.

My orgasm exploded as he pinched both my aching nipples hard pulling me forwards, “My sweet, dirty, perverted slut!” I heard him grin as his mouth kissed my neck and stars and fireworks exploded behind my closed eyelids.

****

Bad timing.

Michael had held off admirably for as long as he could and I had experienced my third hard orgasm as he flooded the neck of my womb. He also did his best not to succumb to the post-orgasmic hormone dump into his bloodstream but after five minutes he was struggling to stay awake. I kissed him lightly on the forehead as his eyes fluttered closed and surveyed the copious fluids that still shone all around his deflated cock that my own glands had deposited on him. I tossed a sheet over his naked form and as an afterthought pulled off his socks which he had failed to divest.

There were times when I cursed my own post-orgasmic hormones that left me wired and with no sight of sleep on the horizon, but not tonight. I knew that I would get an intimate toy out at least once tonight even though I doubted I would reach the orgasmic highs I had already achieved but first, a different nature called.

I looked at the lump, the damp lump beneath the sheets and figured I might even abuse Michael again in his sleep and be rewarded with a mouthful of his seed. “Yes… definitely,” I whispered to myself. I was about to step into the corridor when I remembered Mel and pulled on a bathrobe.

I was actually still knotting the belt around me and stepped into the bathroom across the hall. At the same instant I pulled on the light cord, blinking in the bright light I heard the toilet flush.

“Eeeek!” I heard.

“Fuck!” I cried.

Finally, my eyes focused and I saw Mel frozen as she stood beside the gurgling toilet in a frozen tableau. “So sorry, Mel… I guess we both gave each other a fright.” I apologised.

She finally moved, nodding dumbly and I saw her eyes flicker downwards. Without looking down I sensed that my robe was hanging open and pulled it closed not sure how much she had seen. “I’m sorry too, Mrs C,” she responded.

“Allie, please, Mel,” I implored.

She nodded, “Allie.”

I stepped aside and the young girl stepped to the basin and washed her hands before stepping past me. “Goodnight, Allie.”

“Goodnight, Mel,” I replied and my own eyes dropped taking in the long, plain T-shirt she was wearing and the figure beneath. Young woman, I thought.

I congratulated myself on having the foresight to have grabbed the robe as I sat on the toilet. At least it’s pre-warmed I thought. The image of Mel’s shapely ass peeking out beneath her T-shirt rose in my mind. “Hmmm…” I pondered.

Had Mel heard us?

I definitely hadn’t been as quiet as recent years! For that matter neither had Michael.

A certain amount of guilt washed over me as I thought about the young woman.

****

We had known the girl for over eight years when she had moved in with her grandmother, Molly, at just shy of her eighth birthday. Her mother had died of a cerebral aneurism completely out of the blue and the father, according to her grandmother, had turned tail on learning that he was going to be a father. There had been some attempts to contact him but to no avail and it was left to the sixty-two-year-old grandmother to raise Mel. 

We had never actually met Mel’s mother as she had lived the other side of the country and we had only been Molly’s neighbours for a year. But Molly was so proud of her daughter, and her home had an abundance of pictures of the beautiful, black, young woman and her granddaughter - whereas Mel’s father was “the worst type of white trash, no offence,” quoting Molly.

The unplanned result, Mel, when we met her was a shy, gangly, honey-skinned child. eight years later she was blossoming into an image of her mother and the only trait her father seemed to have partially given her was that honey skin.

We had already loved Molly at that point and she wasn’t best prepared to start raising a child after a thirty-year hiatus. Even without talking about it, Michael and I, helped out straight away. Molly welcomed the help and although reticent at first eventually Mel began to trust us. A factor that played a part for the two of us was that we had been trying to have our own kid for three years with no success and had actually done one course of IVF already.

 

Three years later and another failed course of IVF and we found out we were parents after all.

Molly had drawn up papers, with Mel’s knowledge, that we would be her legal guardians in the event of her \Grandmothers death. The day, a month later when we told Mel she was going to have a sibling and Molly another grandchild was only beaten eight weeks after than when we told them it was going to be a grandson/brother and a granddaughter/sister.

****

The guilt that had washed over me was sex.

Even though we were ‘parents-in-waiting’ I had never wanted to replace Molly as the blood relative until it was absolutely necessary. I knew in my heart that a seventy-year-old woman, from a completely different era, hadn’t told Mel about the ‘birds and the bees’.

“Fuck!” I muttered as I wiped myself and then washed my hands.

Instead of heading back to Michael and thoughts of sucking his pussy soaked cock to hardness and eruption while driving a vibrating toy into my soaking snatch, I knocked on the spare bedroom’s door.

“Yes?” Mel replied.

I opened the door to see her sitting up in bed with her arms wrapped around her knees. “Follow me,” I said simply and turned without waiting for an answer.

I stood in front of the drink cabinet in the lounge as I heard Mel enter. I’d poured myself a large Irish whiskey (neat unusually), and then poured a small vodka and filled the rest of the glass with lemonade. I turned to see Mel, shifting from foot to foot at the doorway. Guilt was written across her face.

“You’re not in trouble. Mel,” I said and gestured to the couch. “If anything, … I am.”

I saw the quizzical face I had learned over the past few years and the young woman finally moved and sat down. I sat on the opposite end of the couch and handed her the vodka. She looked at it distrustfully.

“It’s very weak,” I said without being asked, “whereas this is very strong!” raising my own glass.

She nodded dumbly obviously not understanding.

“I’ve failed you,” I stated and took a sip of my whiskey.

“No, you haven’t,” she answered and I almost grinned as she raised her own glass and took a sip. I watched the curious look pass across her face to be replaced by a ‘what’s all the fuss about’ look. I suppressed a laugh and took another sip martialling my words.

“You heard us tonight… me and Michael… fucking?” I asked bluntly.

It was weird to watch. I’d seen Mel blush before which had generally resulted in a darkening of her cheeks rather than a Caucasian reddening. Tonight, her entire face and flesh exposed above her T-shirt darkened turning her normal honey skin to a more toffee-like hue.

“Am I right, that Molly hasn’t had THE talk with you?” I asked softly.

“She tried,” Mel whispered.

“She’s from a different generation, even from me!” I answered.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

I was confused as Mel shook her head, “It, it’s not that… she thinks she failed my mom.”

It took me a few seconds to work out all the ramifications of those six syllables. “Oh fuck!” I answered and watched as Mel’s head dropped. It was almost a minute before I had rallied my thoughts.

“Maybe… maybe Molly did fail your mom,” Mel looked up shocked, “but, her problem is that in failing, she got you. And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, she can’t envisage a world without you!”

Mel’s face softened. “And, you know what else?”

I watched a little defiance in Mel’s eyes as she said “What?”

I grinned and then answered, “Your mom felt the same,” I continued before Mel could interrupt me. “Have you looked at all the pictures in your house, including the albums? I’ve seen them all.”

I stifled a grin as Mel raised an eyebrow, “When you are in the picture… your mother is never… NEVER… looking at the camera… she, quite literally can’t take her eyes off you!”

I watched as the young woman before me thought of all the old photographs she had seen and thought about the statement I had made.

“Mel, you were literally a mistake. One that your mother never regretted and quite possibly… I am guessing here… was the best thing that ever happened to her,” I stated. “I know we have no blood whatsoever between us but I am proud… honoured to be part of your life… I have a daughter and son now who are blood, but they have the best big sister anyone could wish for!”

Mel put her glass down and almost jumped across the length of the couch into my arms. I hugged her tightly and honestly wished that this young woman was indeed my blood.

“I love you, Mel,” I whispered softly. “I can understand why your grandmother feels she failed your mother and yet got the best gift in the world.”

I felt Mel’s arm grip me tighter and we remained like that for almost five minutes.

“What’s it like?” Mel whispered into my bosom.

I knew what she asked but lied when I replied, “What’s what like, baby?”

Her arms tightened, “Sex?” she asked simply.

“Ahh…” I hesitated. I’d been all ready to have ‘the talk’ when we came down but after the brief hiatus telling her how much she was loved I was thrown. I lifted my glass of whiskey from the coffee table and took a deep drink. I grinned as I watched Mel do the same and then snuggle back into me. I rested my glass on the arm of the chair and pulled a blanket off the back of it and wrapped it around us.

“Well… when it’s good, it can be the best thing in the world, and alas, when it’s bad, it can seem like the worst,” I began. I breathed deeply acutely aware of the post-coital state of my pussy and thought I could almost feel some of Michael’s seed dribbling out. “I’ve had my share of both, fortunately far more of the good than the bad and, I’ll be honest, I completely lucked out with Michael!”

Mel’s hand shifted slightly on my hip where it rested on top of my robe, “So… tonight fell into the ‘best’ category?” she asked nervously.

I nodded pointlessly as I looked down at the top of her head, her black hair sprawled across my chest. “Oh yes… very much,” I answered, “with the twins, we… well, we have been practicing ‘quiet’ sex generally. I guess we got carried away. I’m sorry if we disturbed you.”

“You didn’t,” she answered softly, and again her hand twitched upon my thigh, “Sort of...”

I inhaled deeply and was suddenly aware of my rock-hard nipples, the left in particular pressing into Mel’s head just behind her ear. I lifted my glass to my lips taking a sip of the whiskey and was surprised that it was now empty. I bit my lip and knew that I could use the empty glass as an excuse to extricate myself from our embrace.

A warm embrace. A warm comfortable embrace… an intimate embrace. My mind decided if ‘the Talk’ was to continue it might be best if there was a little distance between us. However, my body was of a different...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments