Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocent Part II

"Allie sets about furthering Mel's education"

90
10 Comments 10
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

“Anything?” she whispered before looking up at me, “You said I could ask anything?”

“I did,” I answered simply.

“Di… did you really mean that Allie?” she asked hesitantly.

I nodded, “Yes, yes I did!”

For the first time, I watched Mel’s tongue peek out between her lips. She took a deep breath and dropped her eyes once again. “Can I watch?”

I already knew the answer. It had been a glimmer in my head when I had knocked on the spare bedroom door and asked her to follow me downstairs. It had steadily grown the longer the conversation had gone on,

Describing myself masturbating had been almost enough to achieve orgasm in front of her, the touch of her nails on my thigh had been so close to sending me over the edge. And I wanted to go over the edge and wanted Mel to watch me… and so much more!

I took her by the shoulders and shifted her an arm’s length away. I almost grinned at the look of disappointment that crossed her blushing face. “You want to watch me? You want to watch me masturbate?”

She looked pleadingly into my eyes, her chest rapidly rising and falling, “Yes… yes, Allie, I do.”

“Show and tell?” I grinned.

The tension in her face ebbed and she laughed, “Yes, show and tell… Mrs Carter.”

“I guess it is teaching after all… Miss Cooper.” I answered.

I picked up the glass from the floor and stood up, the blanket falling away, “I need a refill!”

My robe fell open as I stepped away and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mel down her own drink. I didn’t turn towards her as I took her glass but I watched her eyes and knew they were focused on my breasts, on my hard nips as I strode towards the drink’s cabinet. I refilled my own glass with neat Jameson and poured a heavier measure of vodka into Mel’s glass before topping it up with lemonade.

I turned about and handed her glass as I took a sip of my own. This time my sip wasn’t about courage, it was about fire! Mel sat there, the drink forgotten in her hand as her eyes roved up and down my body. I licked my lips and took another sip as my nipples ached under her attention. My pussy burned as her eyes dropped lower and then onto the shiny streaks of my juices running down my thighs to my stocking tops.

“Well, Miss Cooper do you really want to learn?” I asked and took a further sip.

She took a gulp of her drink and I watched her nostrils flair with the added strength. She looked at her glass and then at me answering “Yes, Mrs Carter… I want to learn everything!”

I alternated hands holding my glass and shrugged off the robe before flicking the blanket along the seat of the couch smiling at two separate stains where we had already sat and talked. I then sat at the opposite end of the couch and lifted my left leg up completely exposing my crotch to my babysitter. I grinned as I surveyed the runs and rips in my stockings but figured these might be a pair I would hold onto for history’s sake.

Mel’s glass rattled as she placed it on the coffee table and then sat at the other end of the couch opposite me. Her ankles were crossed and my eyes dipped down beneath her T-shirt to her crotch.

Her naked crotch!

Her crotch that wasn’t covered with soaking underwear.

My pussy actually leaked at that point and Mel’s eyes were glued to it. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, Hadn’t been since we came downstairs. I pictured her sitting on her bed as I opened the door and invited her downstairs. I was sure she had been at that point. Then I remembered her leaving the bathroom and my eyes going to her ass when she had definitely been wearing white cotton panties.

Mel? I asked myself silently.

Innocent?

“One more question, Mel. Miss Cooper.”

“Yes, Mrs Carter?” she answered instantly.

“How long have you wanted to fuck me or my husband?”

The last of the innocent look on her face disappeared. “Your midsummer solstice barbecue… last year… Michael’s cock was so obvious in his shorts… and the two of you, touching each other… that night your window was open and I heard you cum! I, I wanted that… I needed that!”

I let my eyes survey her body. My hand dipped down to my leaking quim, “So not your first time?”

“Actually… yes,” she answered with a hint of embarrassment, “A fumble here or there, maybe but from that day I needed Michael, but he was immune it seems.”

I laughed and I watched a ‘hurt’ look pass across Mel’s face. “Oh, he wasn’t immune, just faithful… or more likely than not, unable to believe you wanted him. I’m not sure but since that day you have been a frequent character in our fantasies!”

“Oh?” Mel simply replied and her eyes dropped to my crotch as I began to rub my fingers along my slit.

“This isn’t show and tell, Miss Cooper… this is show and show!” I instructed.

“Yes, Mrs. Carter,” she agreed, crossing her arms and grabbing the hem of her T-shirt and hoisting it over her head tossing it to the carpet. Without hesitation, she spread her thighs and dropped her hand to her own dripping slit.

I kept my rhythm slow but the seventeen-year-old opposite me began to frig herself hard and vigorously. I already knew from a lifetime’s experience that a small increase in the speed of my fingers and I would orgasm. But I wanted to cum as the object of Michael, and my desires came as well.

“There’s no hurry, Miss Cooper,” I suggested and Mel obediently slowed her pace.

The two of us were breathing heavily and I elicited a moan from the seventeen-year-old as with one hand I spread my pussy open and revealed my un-hooded, hard clit within. “Ohh, fuck,” she whispered as I rolled the hard little nub around. Goose bumps broke out in response and I shivered as the sensations within me built up. My juices were flowing freely staining the blanket beneath my ass. Mel’s eyes were locked onto my gaping slit as she curled the tip of her finger into her slit, her other hand rose automaton-like and grasped her breast, her fingers sinking into the soft honey-coloured flesh. I needed Mel to cum as I knew I wasn’t going to hold off much longer. Almost panting, I ordered her, “Pinch… your nipple… Miss… Cooper. Pinch it hard!”

Without any hesitation, she grasped her hard nipple tightly stretching it from her chest, coning her breast. “Ahhh… ahhh…” she groaned and released it, the flesh bounced back and rippled. “Fuck!” she screamed and her ass raised from the couch as her orgasm overtook her.

I thrust two fingers into my hot, soaking cunt and ground the heel of my hand against my clit. It was easily enough and my own orgasm exploded outwards overwhelming me. I’d wanted so much to watch my ‘pseudo-daughter’ orgasm but both of us were lost to our own pleasure. I came back to my heightened senses as my pussy relaxed and released my fingers. Opening my eyes, I saw Mel shaking, actual tears running down her face as she lay there limply. My eyes dropped between us and my jaw fell open. Radiating out from my crotch were three elongated stains, the longest of which had almost reached Mel’s own stain beneath her ass.

“I gushed,” I stated incredulously. “Fuck!”

Mel made an effort to control her breathing and asked “Wh… what?”

I lifted my fingers up in front of my face and the entire hand was covered in my clear, viscous secretions. “I squirted, Mel… never done that before. Only seen it in porn films… always wondered if it was a trick.” I began lapping my juices from my flesh, it tasted far more savoury than it ever had before. I noticed Mel watching me and then looking at her own wet fingers.

“Have you never tasted yourself, Mel?” I asked. She shook her head in response. “Not to everybody’s taste, but so far I haven’t found a pussy I wouldn’t chow down on!”

“You… you like eating pussy?” she asked as she sniffed her fingers and then gave them a tentative lick.

“Very much so… before the twins Michael and me had a couple of threesomes, actually three but one was with another man. Before Michael, I dallied in university… I think I’ve eaten,” I paused and sucked my thumb and then each of the fingers on my right hand and then one far dryer on my left. “Six tasty cunts,” I declared noting Mel’s eyes widen at me using such a word.

“And they… ate your cunt too?” she asked with a smile and her eyes dropping back to my pussy.

“Oh yes,” I replied, “Should we continue your education, Miss Cooper?”

“Oh God, yes please Mrs Carter” she answered enthusiastically.

I knelt on the couch and grasped her ankles smiling mischievously before I yanked them either side of my hips. “And such a lovely cunt you have, Miss Cooper!” I said gazing at her crotch before I crawled forwards above her.

I could see her trembling as slipped my thigh between her legs pressing my flesh into her hot, wet slit. I eased myself lower and crushed my breasts into hers, two pairs of hard, aching nipples pushing into each other. Her tremors infected me and I felt my body twitch and shudder as more and more of our flesh made contact. Her eyes locked on my mouth, on my tongue wetting my lips as I felt her lithe, supple leg slide around and over my ass.

Nyakimgold9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nyakimgold9

“It’s all in the preparation, Miss Cooper,” I instructed her and brushed my lips against hers.

It took all my self-control not to simply plunge my tongue into her mouth. My body ached to consume this girl beneath me, my nipples demanded that I overwhelm her, my cunt ordered me to ravage her, but I knew this was a delicacy to savour.

Our hot breath mingled as I brushed my lips back and forth over hers, our noses slid tenderly past each other as I felt her hands slide over my back, trembling as they caressed my flesh. She moaned as I teasingly dipped the tip of my tongue between her lips, smiling as I felt her tongue trying desperately to catch it. I shifted my arms and slid my fingers into her hair and finally allowed her tongue to stroke mine.

The two of us moaned as we became our tongues, slowly writhing over each other, searching, tasting, wanting each other. Our kiss got deeper as our lips pressed together and her nails scratched my back as I dragged mine over her scalp. Harder and harder we kissed, never hurried as we writhed against each other and I felt her slit soak my thigh as my own did to her hip.

Eventually, we broke our kiss and looked once again into each other’s eyes, “Wow!” breathed Mel.

“If you think that’s ‘wow’, you got another think coming,” I grinned, “Pun intended!”

I planted a light kiss on her lips and moved to her cheek as her tongue once again hungrily searched for mine. I twisted her head to the side and kissed and licked my way to her neck. It took a few seconds but when I landed on the spot just behind and below her ear, I was rewarded with ten minor points of pain in my back as her nails dug into my flesh. I teased and taunted Mel’s erogenous zone, grinning as her hands slid down and grasped my ass pulling down hard against her crotch and rewarded with even more of her juices oozing onto my flesh.

Almost reluctantly, I trailed downwards over her collarbone to the upper slope of her left breast. Her hands shifted up into my hair as my left shifted down and began dragging my nails along her thigh. Sighs and moans escaped Mel’s lips as I planted a myriad of soft gentle kisses over her soft, supple flesh edging closer to her hard nipple. “Oh, God, Mrs. C. Please!” she begged.

“As you wish,” I breathed and sucked her nipple hard, pulling it into my mouth and lifting my head forcing her small breast into an almost perfect pyramid. I grinned around the hard nub as more scratches were now added to my scalp.

In the back of my head, I figured I might need to get Mel a manicure sooner rather than later if I didn’t want to lose too much blood. We were definitely going to need far more babysitting sessions from her.

I released her nipple and watched fascinated as her breast collapsed back, ripples echoing back and forth in her flesh briefly. I shifted left and looked into the young woman’s eyes through the strands of my hair hanging down, her eyes dropped to my bared teeth and her chest rose as she inhaled deeply. Her nipple slipped between my teeth and I grasped it gently, my tongue swirling about the tip as Mel struggled not to writhe beneath me. Her thighs gripped mine tightly as she bunched my hair on top of my head giving her an unrestricted view.

“Ahhh… fuck…” she breathed.

Shudders ran through her body as I gripped the sensitive nub a little harder and twisted my head left and right, slowly lifting it.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she whispered mantra-like and I felt a surge of her juices smear against my thigh as she threw her head back and a slight blush appear across her shoulders and neck. I held my position as her body went rigid, softly kneading her nipple between my teeth till she finally relaxed. She shuddered as I stretched and released her sensitive nipple.

She opened her eyes as her breathing settled and stared in something like shock and a hint of fear. “You… you’re going… going to do that… to my pussy?” she asked.

I licked my lips before replying, “Oh, yes, Miss Cooper. That and more, so much more.”

I shifted down the couch till my head was above her crotch, my hands going to the inside of her thighs and spreading them wide. “You know, Mel… you’re so fucking beautiful when you have an orgasm!”

The blush that had adorned her chest shifted to her face, her bottom lip trembling before she felt my nails drag up the inside of her thighs up towards her leaking quim. A heavy sigh escaped from her as at the last moment my hands veered outwards and my nails gently scratched either side of her slit. Her short black wiry pubes were completely matted to her skin, as my fingertips cleared the triangle it left furrows, almost as if they had been braided. I smiled and lowered my head, eyes fixed on her nervous ones as I blew gently across her wet slit.

She shivered in response as I inhaled deeply. She watched in fascination and anticipation. Her chest heaved as I meandered my licks and kisses over her thighs hips and stomach gradually circling closer and closer to her soaking quim. I trailed my tongue down into the tangle of her short wiry pubes and almost to the top of her slip before sliding down one side and then back up the other. I grinned watching her biting her bottom lip and her hands bunched into fists on top of her chest.

I watched her eyes go wide as my fingertips gently peeled her pussy open and my own eyes dropped to feast on the dark red, wet flesh within. Very slowly and deliberately I licked her perineum tasting fresh juices oozing out from above. Her entire body was trembling in her effort not buck and writhe. “Ohh… ohh… God, Allie!” she groaned.

“Mmmm… I think this may be the sweetest cunt I’ve ever tasted… Miss Cooper,” I said in the firm belief it was true. Mel’s only response was a concerted effort to drag air into her lungs as I leaned in and dragged the flat of my tongue slowly all the way up her spread quim. I had to gain fight the urge to simply ravish this young woman whom I had known as she’d grown up. As the tip of my tongue slid over the top of her slit, I felt the hard nub of her clit and Mel twitched hard in response.

I angled out my elbows to press my arms down on her thighs in an effort to keep her still as I once again stared into her folds. Very carefully I used the tips of two nails to peel back the hood covering her clitoris. “Oh my,” I whispered as it revealed itself. Uncovering it had seemed to cause it to swell even more till it was half an inch long and the thickness of an eraser on the top of a pencil. I grinned remembering the various clits I had previously sucked upon and all of them had been quite small and shy in their way making it difficult to get a hold of them.

I looked up into her eyes as she looked back. I hoped size, in this case, was equated to sensitivity. “Ohhh… fucking, fuck!” cried Mel as I wrapped my lips around her pearl. It took all my strength and determination to keep my lips fixed on the little bud as she jerked and writhed. I watched as her fingers sunk into the flesh of her small breasts and that blush of hers started to rise on her chest. I sucked softly and teased it with the tip of my tongue and was rewarded by her juices oozing rapidly over my chin, her scent increased with it and I watched her throw her head back against the arm of the couch with a considerable thud.

Some part of her mind managed to order her legs to wrap around over my back holding me in place as she writhed and thrashed, grunting incomprehensible words...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments