Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan Is A Bad Mom pt2

"Jan takes it to another level!"

82
14 Comments 14
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It hadn't been a little while since the Halloween party and there were breaks in the weather and for several days a week, it was warm and sunny. My son and his friends were using the pool as much as they could before the weather would be too cold.

I would sometimes go out and lay in the sun, with a modest bikini of course, so as not to draw too much attention. It always seemed to get quiet when I walked out to my lounge chair, yeah, I was still getting noticed! I would also see the occasional bulge when one of the boys got out of the pool, my doing? Who knows, boys that age had perpetual boners anyway, didn’t they? I did know a thing or two about sixteen-year-old boys, after all, one of them knocked me up when I was that age!

So, one nice sunny day, I had the house to myself as my son was at his dad’s all weekend. I was looking forward to some reading and getting some serious sun! I got into my smallest, barely-there thong bikini, and went out to my favorite lounger. I was laying on my stomach, top untied, and reading a particularly interesting book. I thought I heard the latch on the side gate but didn't think too much of it until I heard voices.

Five of my son’s friends were here? Now? What the fuck?? I tried to get my top tied and the rest of me covered in quick fashion, but they got some pretty good views of my basically bare ass. My tits were also not cooperating and I’m quite sure they popped out a time or two as I gathered them up. I Was NOT expecting company!

After getting all put back together and a towel wrapped around me, I managed to ask them what was going on. They stammered a bit, but apparently, they thought my son was home and were gonna play in the pool. They said something about leaving but I told them it was okay, they could stay as long as they wanted. That got them smiling and I told them I’d be back out later as I headed for the patio door.

I watched them playing in the pool for a little while in the kitchen, trying to decide if I was going to go back out. I decided 'What the hell?' and went to my bedroom to at least put on a little bigger bikini. I got to my room and peeled off the teeny tiny bikini. I could hear them outside and didn’t think much of it, but as I looked in the mirror from the right angle, I saw a face in it!

A friend of my son’s, Brett, was peeking at me through the cracked open door. I’m not sure what came over me, but I decided to put on a little show. I pretended not to see him and began changing in and out of a couple of bikinis, giving him plenty of views of my body as I did. Only after changing in and out of three bikinis did I finally pretend to see him.

I whirled around and called out his name. “Brett! What the heck do you think you’re doing?” His face turned instantly red and he turned to dash away but I told him to get back here! He sheepishly came into my room and stood in the open doorway. “I can’t believe you were spying on me,” I said. “Well, there must be consequences for this, maybe I should call your mom.” His head jerked up and I could see the fear in his eyes. “Well, maybe that won’t be necessary,” I said, “I think I can find a solution to this.”

kaylajonnes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kaylajonnes1

“Since you’ve seen me naked, now I get to see you naked, fair is fair.” That actually got a sly look from him. I’ve heard the boys talking sometimes and he apparently has the biggest dick of all of them and I must say I was more than curious to see for myself. If that large bulge in his swim trunks was any indication, it just might be true. He really did have a great body, toned and very fit, I must admit I got more than a little excited. He took another step into the room and slowly pulled his swim trunks down.

My God! I was not expecting what popped out of his trunks, and standing at full attention no less! His cock was at least eight inches and although it wasn’t real thick, it was still the biggest I’d ever seen in real life. I couldn't help but gasp involuntarily as I stared at his enormous cock. Before I knew what I was doing, I’d walked over to stand in front of him and actually reached out a grasped it with my hand! At first, I was just holding it, but soon I began gently pumping it and he closed his eyes and all I heard was an “Mmmm” coming from him. Holy crap! What was I doing??

He felt so good in my hand as I massaged and gently stroked him. Was I seriously giving my son’s friend a hand job? His eyes were closed and he was making soft moaning sounds as my hand worked his beautiful dick. 'Well, in for a penny, in for a pound,' I thought to myself as I got on my knees and began kissing it. I kissed and licked up the underside and swirled my tongue around the head, licking the drops of precum from the tip.

I couldn't wait any longer as I took him in my hungry mouth. I worked my mouth up and down his shaft as my tongue caressed the underside. Soon, I was taking him all the way in and that got even louder moans from him. The feeling of his cock filling my mouth and also my throat made my already pussy even wetter. I sucked his dick with reckless abandon, not caring about anything else in the whole world except what my mouth was doing.

All of a sudden and without warning, he erupted and his warm sperm filled my mouth. As his whole body trembled and convulsed I swallowed as fast as I could, and he just kept cumming! I swear he just shot stream after stream and I was loving it! He finally drained himself and I held him in my mouth a minute or so longer, gently sucking and making sure I got all he had.

I finally let go of him and he stumbled back, catching himself on the dresser. The look on his face was one of satisfaction and happiness as he pulled his swim trunks back on. I was still kneeling where I was, a feeling of contentment was running through my body. Only then did I take stock of my surroundings.

Suddenly feeling very exposed, I wrapped a towel around my body. Thankfully, he said something about needing to go back to the pool and left. I had no idea of what was gonna happen. Would he tell the other guys? Would he tell my son? I wasn’t too worried, but there was a bit of a pit in my stomach as I put on my “more sensible” bikini, steeled myself, and headed back out to the pool.

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments