Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan’s A Bad Mom pt5

"Jan finally let's Judy in on the action!"

48
9 Comments 9
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Jan Is A Bad Mom pt 5

 

After some world class pestering, Judy finally convinced Jan to help her get in on what was happening. The next time the boys were due to come over, they would be ready for them.

 

When the boys came over later that week, Jan was laying out in her teeny tiny red bikini that left little to the imagination. The boys all smiled when they saw her laying there sunning herself practically nude and were anticipating a fun afternoon. Jan sat up to greet them, her ample breasts practically falling out of the tiny top. She laid back down as they all took off their shirts and shoes and jumped in the pool.

 

What they did not know was that Judy was waiting in the house for her cue to come out. Just when she thought the boys were going to begin coming up to her for their turns, Judy came out wearing a very small, multicolored, thong bikini that looked like fire. She sauntered out of Jan’s house and waved to the boys as she sat in the lounge chair next to Jan. Jan noticed the disappointment mixed with curiosity in the boy’s faces as they stopped what they were doing and watched Judy intently.

 

What they didn’t know was that Jan had worked it out with Brett and he was going to get the real party started. He got out of the pool and as the boys watched, approached Jan. When he was standing in front of her, he pulled down his swim trunks and Jan leaned forward and began sucking his cock. After a few seconds, he motioned to the rest of the boys to come up also. They all got out of the pool and walked over to where Jan and Judy were sitting. Judy was watching Jan work on Brett’s big dick and when the rest of the boys got closer, she motioned to one of them to come over to her.

 

The boy walked over and stood in front of her but was still a little hesitant, so Judy reached up and yanked his trunks down. She then began kissing and licking his penis before taking him all the way into her hungry mouth. She began sucking all the way down until her face was in his pubes and then sliding her lips all the way up his shaft to the tip before engulfing him once again.

 

With the boys preoccupied with Judy, Jan decided to go into the house and let Judy enjoy all the boys. As she stood in the kitchen watching the action, she absentmindedly reached down and began to play with her pussy. It wasn’t long before she was breathing heavy and dripping wet. Jan was so into what was going on outside that she didn’t notice Brett until he grabbed her hips and whispered “hello” in her ear. She was startled and tried to turn around but he held her in place. He then pulled her bikini bottoms down, took a firm hold on her hips and slid his large, stiff cock into her.

 

She gasped as he pushed all the way in, filling her like she had never been filled before. He began to move himself in and out of her well lubed pussy. Jan instantly began moaning as waves of pleasure rocked her body. Brett began pounding her hard as his excitement level increased, their bodies slapping together noisily. Jan’s body shivered uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm caused her juices to run down both inner thighs and pool on the tile floor.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

 

Jan could barely hold herself up and laid her torso on the counter as Brett continued his thrusting. All of a sudden, Brett pulled his penis out and before jan knew what was happening, he began pushing his cock against her tight sphincter. She bit the back of her arm and let out a muffled cry as he pushed past the opening and up into her anus. Jan bit down on her arm to keep from screaming from the painful intrusion as her eyes began to tear up.

 

Brett was a little more than halfway in as he began slowly moving in and out of her, giving her a brief reprieve and then pushing deeper with each thrust. Jan had very little anal experience and had only done it while drunk once and she didn’t enjoy it much at all. Now she was bent over a kitchen counter getting her ass seriously reamed by her son’s 16 yr old friend and his huge cock! She held on to the counter with one hand to try and steady herself as she continued to bite on her arm as the pain was not subsiding yet.

 

Gradually, the pain did subside and she actually found she was starting to enjoy it in spite of herself. She was actually moving her hips back to meet his thrusts and was really getting pounded now. She could fell Brett’s balls slapping against her soaking wet pussy as he rammed it home over and over again. “Oh yeah, fuck my ass!” She cried out, catching Brett and herself by surprise.

 

He announced that he was gonna cum and she told him to pull it out so she could swallow it all. He did so and she turned around and got on her knees just as he erupted and the first stream hit her square in the face. She quickly had him in her mouth and sucked the rest down her throat. After he had drained himself, he pulled his massive manhood out of her mouth and they both collapsed on the wet floor.

 

Jan just realized that she had done ass to mouth, something she would never have imagined she would ever do for a man. It sounded so dirty and disgusting when she had heard about it and she was kind of embarrassed about doing it. But there was something about being such a dirty slut that excited her beyond all reason and she could actually feel more juices flow from herself just from thinking about it. There was no doubt about it, these boys and especially Brett had unlocked something inside her that she didn’t even realize was there.

 

When Jan finally regained her senses, she stood up on still shaky legs and looked out the window. Judy was almost done with the boys and was going back and forth between the last two boys. All of a sudden, very soon after she had switched from one to the other, the boy she just was sucking on began to shoot streams of cum all over the side of Judy’s face and hair as she sucked the other boy. Judy didn’t even flinch as she kept on sucking while the other boy’s sperm dripped down her face and neck. Soon, her mouth was being filled and she began gulping down his seed.

 

Judy waited till the boy was done and out of her mouth before she began scraping the sperm off her face and neck and licking it off her fingers as the boys cheered. Yes, Judy thought to herself, she definitely wanted more of this!

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments