Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping A Secret

56
16 Comments 16
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Sandy stood in front of the large mirror in her room and examined herself. She was wearing one of her very short summer dresses. If she leaned forward a little, like now, you could see that she hadn't put on panties. Sandy straightened up again and stroked through her long blond hair. She sighed softly, wrapped in thought around Peter, her same-aged stepbrother. The damned guy had figured out something he should never have found out - something that no one in her family should ever find out about her.

Since Sandy had turned eighteen about half a year ago, she has been pursuing a somewhat delicate way of earning money. She worked as a camgirl. Twice a week, she filmed her hot, young body with her webcam and then posted the footage on the Internet. That brought in good money and it didn't take long and the graduate student with the perfect pale skin had built up a remarkable fan base. It was well-received when she played with herself in front of the camera. Last but not least, it had to do with her pretty pussy. Her labia were of the lightest brown and pressed tightly together. Her pubic hair styled into a very precise and well-kept short delta. And in many videos, she let her pussy gap in close-ups so that her viewers could see into her extremely tight pink hole.

Many of the comments below her videos were about Sandy's viewers wishing to eat her out. Her big hit on the net was a video she'd taken straight after school when she was home alone. In the kitchen, she poured some milk over her breasts and let a small white trickle crawl down her body to her pussy. A guy who enjoyed her videos online wrote in the comments that her milk-wetted young cunt was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Also, very successful was a video about her cunt and a thick black dildo. More specifically, it was about how Sandy didn't manage to shove that thing inside her. After she recorded it, she struggled with the video for a long time. At first, she found it one hundred percent ridiculous how she couldn't get the dildo inside and she was annoyed that she hadn't tried the stupid thing before the shot. But then she had uploaded the film for no particular reason and now she was happy about it. The video was a real click magnet on the porn portal. No viewer found it ridiculous. The video clearly demonstrated that her pussy was not only young, but also extremely tight. And that is exactly what made Sandy the perfect wanking material for many viewers and put a not inconsiderable amount in the account of the eighteen-year-old.

Sandy turned around again and examined her body from behind. Neither her father nor her stepmother knew about the way in which she made her own money. That was a good thing, because both were strictly conservative. If it were up to Sandy, the videos would always have remained a secret for her family. Unfortunately, Peter had put a spanner in the works for her. During one of her shots, he suddenly dropped in her room and caught her in the act of fingerfucking herself for the audience. Sandy had to shake involuntarily as she thought back to this most embarrassing moment: She was sitting on the floor, one finger deep inside her cunny and her stepbrother looked down at her. "Shit," she swore under her breath as she continued to look at herself in the mirror.

She had to do something, that much was certain. And it didn't take long for her to realize what she had to do. Simply relying on her stepbrother's discretion was out of the question. That would have been far too risky. He owed her nothing and her relationship was not particularly close. Rather the opposite. Since their parents had married, the two had been avoiding each other. So, she had to offer him something. Money would be an option - but somehow the idea of giving Peter some of her savings so that he wouldn't blow the whistle seemed absurd to her. Ultimately, there was only one option: she had to seduce her stepbrother, make him a kind of accomplice. Then he would never dare tell her father about her dirty part-time job.

Yes, seducing him - that was the solution. If she could turn the heads of hundreds of grown men on the Internet, Peter would hardly be a problem. Sandy turned to the side and examined her tits. Perfect. Ready to go. Peter wouldn't have the slightest chance of resisting her body. He would probably jizz in his underwear as soon as he could only take a peek at her pussy. Sandy took a deep breath one last time. Of course, she had been waiting for an opportunity when her stepbrother and she were alone in the house. Thanks to a fortunate coincidence, her father and stepmom had decided to take a romantic break in a hotel for a few days. She and Peter were alone.

Sandy went down the hall. She didn't hesitate for a second at her Peter's door. She just walked in without knocking - like the damned guy did to her a week ago. She found him sitting in front of the PC. He was playing some game again, one of these online shooters. He was absolutely good for nothing else. When she entered his room, Peter winced. Then he looked at her with big, irritated eyes.

"What is it?", he wanted to know. Sandy didn't answer right away. Instead, she pretended to be interested in one of the books on the large shelf. Only after a while did she give her stepbrother an answer.

"We have to talk," she said briefly.

"Oh yes? About what?"

"About the thing."

"Which thing?"

"About what happened." She looked at him sternly. "You already know."

"Oh," Peter said quietly, dodging her gaze.

"I'm going to say it very clearly," Sandy started again. “Nobody in this house shall ever know about it. Do you understand that?"

She saw him nodding rather vaguely. "And so that you don't think I would ask you for something ..." Sandy paused and did exactly what she had planned to do. In front of the camera, she had learned exactly how to make men drooling over her with a few gestures. Make them longing for her touch and her attention. With a lascivious expression on her face, she lifted her summer dress - just far enough so that Peter could guess her bare pussy. His eyes widened.

"Do we have a deal?" Sandy asked, running a finger through her slit.

"So, I ..." her stepbrother stammered.

"Do we have a deal?" she asked. Then she crossed the room and stood right in front of him. "Or do you have no desire to fuck your dearest little sister?"

Peter didn't answer with words. He reached out and reached for her thigh. "It is so easy," flashed through her mind. That was exactly how she had imagined it. Slowly, her stepbrother's hand went up. Amazingly, it didn't even feel bad. She had actually thought he was a boring late bloomer, but now that he was confidently sliding a finger into her cunt, she had to groan spontaneously. She clearly felt how she got wet between her thighs. Apparently, she could combine the useful with the pleasant here and now. How nice!

Slowly, she leaned forward and groped for his crotch. But what was that?! Sandy had to swallow, because what she felt through Peter's jeans was definitely not a standard model. Her stepbrother appeared to have a massive piece of meat between his legs. Or was she wrong? Her hands trembled a little when she opened his pants and got to the bottom of the matter. No, that was not a delusion. It was a hard fact. A hard hell of a fact. She looked at the biggest boner she had ever seen. "Shit!", she exclaimed, "I had no idea!" Involuntarily, she pulled both her hands to her body and folded them to protect her lap.

"What is it?" Peter wanted to know. But she didn't answer. Although she had had a lot of experience despite her young age, she didn't know what to say. She had never been so scared of a penis and at the same time so captivated. Between her thighs, she got more and more wet. She felt that as clearly as the fear in her stomach. Would she really get this thing inside her?

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

That was actually impossible. She had failed on this black dildo when she was filming, and this flesh and blood thing was even bigger. But she had to do it, after all, she had started this game. And if she suddenly chickened out, Peter might betray her even more now to get revenge.

It took a lot of effort to get her hands back into motion. She pulled her stepbrothers trousers down along with his briefs and started jerking his shaft. After only a few pulls, the cock that she had to hold in both hands grew even larger and rock hard. Her pussy would never be able to stretch this far in life. On the other hand, the prospect of feeling such an enormous specimen in her cunt goaded her into going for it. Sandy leaned forward a little and carefully sucked on the fat glans that she had exposed. This part of her stepbrother’s prick was so big that her mouth was pulled tight around it. She had only sucked on him a few seconds when she felt Peters hand on her hair. He carefully raised her head. She didn't immediately follow his request because she knew that she had to suck this cock as wet as possible in order to have any chance of being able to push it into her cunt. But she had to give in. Peter pulled on her shoulders vigorously. Apparently, he couldn't wait to sink his cock into her.

Sandy played along - as best she could. She sat up and grabbed his big member. Even though her pussy had gotten very wet and slippery, she had to fight to get it inside. And how she had to fight! The very feeling of pushing his fat cock inside her made her shriek loudly. She tried to make as many inches as possible. Her body trembled and she snorted like a small locomotive. Peter let her do all the work. With eyes glazed with lust, he watched his stepsister try to squeeze his full length inside her tight wet hole. Sandy breathed heavily and groped under her with her hands. She couldn't believe it. She was more than filled, but her stepbrother's shaft wasn't even halfway in. For the time being, she couldn't take him deeper. Impossible.

She gently moved up and down. A lustful tingle flowed through her entire lower body. She was on the line between pleasure and pain. Meanwhile, Peter pulled down her dress to expose her tits. A horny grin appeared on his face and the next moment Sandy felt his lips close around one of her nipples and suckle at it greedily. Peter pressed down on her shoulders to drive his cock even deeper into her pussy. Sandy had to cry out again. Her stepbrother waited until she stopped. Then he pushed his cock into her with half a dozen hard thrusts. Sandy closed her eyes. Her body couldn't decide whether it was suffering or enjoying. Somehow, it did both. Her young cunt experienced a salacious torture.

Suddenly, her stepbrother lifted her up and placed her in front of him. He immediately also got up and pushed her towards the wall. Her legs felt strangely weak. Her whole body trembled. All of this contributed to her impression that she had become a fuck toy for her stepbrother. She had only intended to fuck him briefly to keep her secret and thereby protect her business. The situation had changed significantly. She was totally submissive to him. It didn't take Peter a second to get his cock back inside her. Sandy leaned against the wall and tried to breathe through the pressure that was building up in her cunt. Peter wanted more now. He didn't hurt her, but she sensed that he was trying to push his shaft deeper into her little cunny with every thrust. He wanted to sink his cock completely into her.

She writhed and moaned loudly, groaned, screamed. Nothing had ever been so deep inside her. It was an outrageous feeling. As if her body was completely taken over and she had no choice but to surrender to him with every cell. And finally, she received the prize for her stamina. Because she peaked. Her orgasm was so violent that her voice overturned with her shrill cry of pleasure. Peter let her have a few seconds. But then he wanted more - more of her tight cunt. Even deeper. He pounded into her forcefully again and opened a series of hard, deep thrusts. Sandy didn't know how long Peter had fucked her from behind when she suddenly pressed her hands against him without thinking, trying to push him off. Her body had decided that it couldn't take this anymore. Her limit was reached. Peter grinned pleased with the fact that she couldn't go on. At the same time, he met her wish. When he stopped slamming into her body for a moment, she parted with him. Everything about her was soaked with sweat. She was kneeling in front of him now, looking up at him with her mouth wide open and desperately begging him to cum while stroking his cock. It was not all pure show. Part of the despair with which she begged for his load was real, because she was totally done between her legs. She clearly felt how sore her pussy was. She felt what her stepbrother's cock had done to her. The small muscles of her pussy ached because they had been stretched so hard and she knew that she would hardly be able to let Peter use her cunt again.

Sure, if she said no, he wouldn't fuck her again, but she was afraid to say no. She just didn't want to admit to him that he had stretched her to her limits and that the lust that his huge cock caused her was accompanied by fear. To stop him from taking her pussy again, she had to please Peter with her mouth and hands. She had to satisfy him, otherwise, everything she had done so far was worthless.

"Please," Sandy begged. "I want your cock. I want to fuck your cock with my mouth." She looked at Peter, leaned forward and closed her lips around his thick member.

She slowly sucked its length in and curled her tongue around to cradle its head. With pleading moans, she sucked as hard as she could. She felt his engorged fleshy head pressed against the back of her throat. Her left hand pumping hard and fast along his shaft, the right carefully massaging his balls.

Sandy came up, gasping for air. Spit on his cock and licked it, looked Peter right in the eye and told him, what he wanted to hear: “Your hard cock feels so good in my tight, hot mouth, doesn't it? It tastes so good. I want you to explode inside me.” She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as far as she could. "Please do it. I need it now! Cum in my greedy little mouth!”

Finally, she got what she wanted. Peter gasped loudly and unloaded on Sandys face. Sandy not only felt it, she tasted it too, because as far and greedily as she opened her mouth, her stepbrother couldn't miss it. His spunk shot straight into it. Peter's big cock pulsed in her hand. A second and third load hit her at eye level and started to slide down her face. The last one went fully into her mouth. She swallowed, shouted in relief that she had made him cum, and put his cock back in her mouth to suck the last drops out of it. To her relief, she felt his glans lose tension and his cock slowly softened. No, this enormous phallus would not be inside her again anytime soon. Her sore pussy was safe. She felt incredibly relieved.

After a while, Sandy parted from her stepbrother, threw a few more kisses on his slowly vanishing erection and stroked it gently. Then she leaned back and looked up at her stepbrother's face. Peter smiled down at her, looking at his work with relish. He had emptied his balls onto his stepsister. Her face was still covered by his thick, white cum. Sandy returned his smile. She felt exhausted, but also incredibly good. She had been fucked as extreme as never in her life. And she was absolutely certain that her dirty job would remain a lucrative secret for a long time to come.

 

Published 
Written by Sheherazade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments