Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mike and me . . . and Kaitlin, Part 2

"I get together with Kaitlin and Mike shows up."

69
30 Comments 30
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
All three of us were naked. Mike would be fine for a while.Nothing like a blowjob to calm a guy down. I wanted to talk to Kaitlin, and we’d do it in her room. Kaitlin and I gathered up our clothes. I took her hand. Naked and a little flustered, we walked up the stairs. As we passed a bathroom, I handed Kaitlin my clothes and stopped to wash Mike’s come off my face. I hadn’t realized I was grinning until I saw myself in the mirror.

Her room was too pink. A twin bed stood against the far wall, barely leaving space for a desk under the window. She threw our clothes at the floor, an expanse of peach carpet already in use as a dumping ground for clothes and books.

Her bed hadn’t been made and an old patchwork quilted spread hung off the bottom. The pink walls were bare except for a poster of Taylor Swift wearing red shoes and playing a red guitar, although what you really saw were Taylor’s long bare legs. The guitar covered the tops of her thighs and her fingertips strummed the strings exactly where her pussy would be behind the instrument.

“You want to brush your teeth?” I asked. “It’s OK. I used to do that after blowjobs.”

“Really?” she asked. She sat on the edge of her bed.

“I like your room,” I said.

“It’s OK.” She lay back and looked at the ceiling, her knees bent. “That was weird.”

“Did you enjoy sucking his cock at all?” I asked.

I sat next to her and stroked her leg. She was a lovely girl. Her legs were on the thin side, but she was thin overall.

“Kinda. Well, yeah, mostly. It was fun and I liked getting him all excited. And I liked you helping me and . . . touching me. Even kissing you. I just wish he didn’t do that in my mouth.”

“Tasted salty, huh?” I rubbed the inside of her leg, enjoying the smoothness of her skin.

“Mostly it tasted slippery,” she said. I felt her shiver. My hand moved to within an inch of her pussy and her knees spread farther apart.

“Did it taste the same on my lips?” I asked gently.

“It, um, no, well, I couldn’t really taste his jizz on you. I just tasted you.”

I leaned over and barely brushed her lips with mine. I put my hand on her pussy.

“You’re very nice, Mrs. Shepherd. Your hand feels good.”

“You’re very pretty,” I said. “He’s a lucky guy.”

“He never called me beautiful.”

What? Oh, right, he called me beautiful. “I think you’re beautiful. He probably doesn’t know how to talk to you yet. Just like you didn’t know how to tell him what you wanted. Still don’t, I guess, since that was mostly about him. What do you want, Kaitlin? Does this feel nice?”

My fingers were wet from rubbing her labia and I eased one into her cunt.

“Oh, yes,” she replied, taking two quick breaths.

I leaned into her, pressing my lips against hers, and I was jolted by an overpowering need. Climbing on top of her, I put my knee between her legs, rubbing her thigh with my pussy. I kissed her hard, my tongue in her mouth. Her pussy pushed back at my hip and I sat back, enjoying the look on her face. I tweaked her nipples between my fingers.

“You really are beautiful, Kaitlin. God, I want to fuck you.”

I slid one knee up beside her breast and pushed with the other knee under her leg. Our pussies touched and I tugged her tight against me. She had one leg over mine and the other under my ass. Her cunt felt like a ripe peach, smearing my pussy with juice. I pumped faster, craving more friction.

“Oh, Kaitlin, honey . . .”

Warmth built inside my middle and I fell on top of her again, my boobs pushing into her and my cunt on her thigh. I’d stopped worrying about pleasing her and ground my clitty against her leg. She tilted her chin at me, lips apart, and I kissed her ferociously, my hand behind her head. More, I wanted more. I straightened my arms so I could hump her thigh faster. Kaitlin wasn’t moving, but she watched my face intently. She touched my nipple. I rode her thigh hard, squeezing with my own legs and bearing down hard. She brushed the side of my face with her fingertips and I came.

My cunt thrust against her thigh.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

Maybe I screamed a little. I kept rubbing and rubbing, pleasure pulsing through my middle.

“Oh, god,” I cried. “Oh, god . . .”

I squeezed her leg between mine, no longer able to speak. I grunted. I fell on top of her. Kaitlin stroked my hair.

“You really needed that,” she said softly.

Tears welled in my eyes and one fell down my cheek. OK, more than one, but I made myself stop.

“Yeah, I guess I did. Thanks, honey, you were . . .”

“I know,” she said.

Kaitlin was awfully smart. I kissed her, my lips gentle. She turned her head toward me and I kissed her again. A memory of come lingered on her lips, but she tasted sweet. I kissed her more firmly and my tongue darted into her mouth. Reaching between us, my fingers found her pussy and she jerked suddenly.

“Mrs. Shepherd! Oh, my!” she squealed.

I tasted the sweat on her breasts and tongued the valley between them. My finger entered her cunt so easily I didn’t hesitate to add a second finger, curling them inside her. She writhed happily. I lowered my head and sucked a nipple, slurped at it, then took most of her breast into my mouth. Rather than linger, I quickly continued down her body. She was so wet, so ready, I put my tongue on her clitty.

“What the . . ?” Mike said. He’d walked into the room unnoticed.

I turned my head. He stood naked, his cock completely rigid and curving a little to one side. He’d obviously recovered.

“We’re busy, Mike,” I said.

I didn’t wait for an answer, but returned to Kaitlin’s cunt. I used my hands to spread her legs further apart and licked her slit over and over. Each time I got up to her clitty, I lingered, sucking and tongue teasing, rubbing it with my thumb.

I was flat on my tummy, focused on Kaitlin, when I felt Mike’s cock poking at my ass. My first thought was, No fucking, and while my brain worked its way through the idea, I brought my knees up, legs apart.

“Fuck me, Mike,” I said stupidly, “fuck me from behind.”

Kaitlin covered her face with the pillow. I reached back to help him find his way into my cunt. He just pushed his cock all the way in, no finesse, but I was so wet it felt wonderful. My first cock in how long? Please don’t come too fast.

My tongue returned to Kaitlin’s clitty with renewed enthusiasm. I waggled it every which way, then returned to long licks of her slit. When I heard her muffled scream, I reached up to tweak a nipple. I sucked her clitty and didn’t stop until she stopped thrashing.

Mike had paused during her orgasm.

“Fuck me, Mike! I want your cock as deep as you can!”

Kaitlin threw the pillow to the floor. She craned her neck.

“I can’t see anything,” she complained softly.

“Scoot over,” I said.

As soon as she’d moved, I got on to my back. Mike’s cock pointed at me accusingly. I spread my legs, dangling one over the edge of the narrow bed.

“Back in my pussy, big boy,” I said.

I had to guide him again. He immediately began thrusting. I pulled my knees back to my boobs, my feet in the air. Kaitlin inched down the bed. She sucked my nipple. The combination of her warm lips and Mike’s hard cock got me so close. I felt the familiar tightening inside. It was like a fuse being lit, the fuse longer than when I masturbate, and all the better for that. Then Kaitlin surprised me with her fingers on my clitty. The rest of the fuse flashed and my orgasm exploded.

Maybe I squeezed extra hard with my cunt, I don’t know, but seconds later Mike grunted and did that deep thrust and stay there thing that meant he was coming inside me.

“I’m coming,” he said, unnecessarily.

I couldn’t talk. I knew my ass was inches off the bed. I knew I was breathing fast. Kaitlin’s fingers moved on my clitty and I jerked away, my legs twitching.

“Stop, honey! Please. It’s too much. Give me a minute.”

Mike’s cock dribbled the last of his come on my leg. I wrapped Kaitlin in my arms and stroked her hair.

“You really were good, you know,” I told her.

“Thanks,” she said, her head nuzzling my boob.

Mike sat on the edge of the bed. I stroked his leg.

I’d cheated on Jason.

I didn’t care.

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments