Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fiancé’s College Roommate – Part 1

"My fiancé’s college roommate comes for a visit."

64
18 Comments 18
52.8k Views 52.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
It was the fall of 1993. My fiancé Ali, who is now my wife, and I had had just graduated from college the prior May. Ali was a classic beauty who could be accurately described as the prototypical pretty young elementary teacher. I knew when I met her she would make a wonderful mother which has ultimately proven true. I proposed to her during our final semester and we moved in together after graduation into a two story, two bedroom, townhome located in the City where we went to school. She found a teaching job and I found a job as an assistant manager at a local retail store in order to save money for graduate school.

Almost all of our classmates had left for jobs or returned home so it was really just the two of us left back near the University. That first year, we invited many of our college friends back to town to visit and many took us up on the offer. One of the first was Beth, one of Ali’s sorority sisters and her college roommate.

In school Beth was a bookworm and, although I wouldn’t have called her shy or unattractive, she was certainly reserved and exuded no sexual vibe at all. Despite my constantly wondering eye, hooking-up with her, or even checking her out, never even crossed my mind a single time in the four years that I knew her – and that is saying something. In college, Beth did not wear make-up and always wore her dishwater blond hair pulled back in a simple pony tail. She is short, perhaps 5’1”, and I probably would have described her as almost stocky if someone asked me. The truth is that she isn’t stocky at all but it always appeared in college like she had a disproportionately large torso for her small legs and lower frame. In retrospect, my perceptions were skewed by the combination of her large tits and the fact that she continually wore baggy, oversized sweatshirts that hid her curves and often hung down past her butt. I suppose such dress was fairly typical attire for college girls in the nineties but my memory tells me that such fare amounted to virtually her entire wardrobe at the time.

When Beth arrived on Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on the couch reading the paper and Ali was upstairs getting ready. When I heard a knock at the door, I naturally got up to answer it. I remember that it was a rather hot September day and when I opened the door, I was immediately struck at the dramatic change in Beth’s appearance. I am sure the combination of my surprise and admiration caused a lingered pause before I gave her a big hug and expressed my warm and excited greeting. It was great to see her.

She was wearing a tight white t-shirt tucked into small, semi-casual navy cotton shorts which hugged her tiny waist and ass. The shorts were accompanied by a thin belt which punctuated her womanly figure. I was almost shocked at how incredibly petite she was. If I had to guess, I would say her measurements were 32D-22-30. Her hair was hanging down to her shoulders in a casual but contemporary style. Her face was not altogether different from the rather plain girl I remembered, but the combination of being slightly made-up, her tight youthful attire, and her radiant presence made her markedly more attractive. And, those tits! Her white shirt was pulled snug over the most perfectly sculptured round breasts which were almost cartoon-like in proportion to her small, little body. Unlike the clothes I had seen her wear in the past, the casual tee did a poor job of concealing her heaving breasts and necessarily supportive white bra. With the important exception of her firm boobs pressing into my body, she felt absolutely tiny in my welcoming embrace.

I grabbed her overnight bag and invited her inside, calling to Ali upstairs. Ali came down and we all chatted for awhile before deciding to go out to dinner and then onto a party at my fraternity on campus. The conversation and night proceeded exactly how you would picture it for fairly close college friends who had gotten together for the first time several months after graduation. It was warm, fun and great to see each other. We ran into dozens of younger friends at the party and had a lot of fun drinking and reminiscing. At one point in the evening after a number of drinks, Ali asked Beth if she was dating anyone. Beth replied that she had been seeing a guy from work for awhile but that she was thinking of breaking it off because he seemed too scared to make a move on her! The comment sent me for a loop because this was not the Beth I remembered!

At about midnight, we were all getting a little tired so we decided to leave the party when it was in full swing and go back to the townhouse to wind down for the night. When we arrived, Ali got some bedding for Beth and I made up the couch downstairs while the girls got cleaned up for bed. Ali went upstairs to our bedroom and Beth used the powder room which was directly behind the couch just off the living area. I made up the couch with linens and placed a pillow and folded blanket at one end and then sat on other end and turned on the TV to a late night movie while I waited for the girls. Until Beth opened the door from the powder room behind me, only the light from the television illuminated the room. The bathroom light was turned off immediately after she opened the door and I was facing away from her toward the TV so I didn’t really even notice her until she got around the other side of the couch. When I looked up, she was quickly sitting down on the couch folding one leg under her butt while picking up the blanket and putting it on her lap to partially cover herself. I noticed that she had on an oversized white night shirt which hung down past her bottom. Her pajama top was just a little too long to expose anything and far too big and loose to even mildly accentuate her figure. I could tell that she was still wearing her bra - probably to keep those massive tits from flopping around too much in front of me and her good friend.

A few minutes later, Ali came down the stairs in her rather conservative pajamas and got us all some more drinks before sitting down on the floor facing the TV with her back to the base of the couch. The girls quickly became engrossed in the movie. Although I tried to keep my focus, I found myself stealing periodic glances toward Beth which seemingly went unnoticed by both her and Ali. I was really captivated by her new look and the recent memory of her incredible body. At one point while I was simply staring at her, Beth looked over at me and casually asked in a whisper if I minded if she laid down on the couch. I nodded in approval and scooted over to the end of the couch as far as I could. Continuing to watch the movie, she unfolded the blanket and draped it over herself as she laid down on her side with her knees pulled up slightly so as to not extend her feet onto my lap. When she did this, the end of the blanket extended slightly onto my lap so I pulled it out, covering my lap and legs as well. The bottoms of her feet were inches away from my right thigh which became a real distraction for me as the movie continued.

About forty-five minutes into the movie, Ali announced that she could not keep her eyes open and that she was going to bed. I asked her if she wanted me to come with her but she told me to finish the movie if I wanted. I stood up to give her a kiss goodnight and proceeded to the bathroom when she went upstairs. When I did this, I removed the end of the blanket that was on my lap but did not think much of it until I returned from the bathroom. When I returned, I noticed the back of the blanket had slipped down just a little from Beth’s side. Because she was lying in the same position, her night shirt had scooted up ever so slightly and I had a perfect view of her tiny panty covered ass. Her little cotton panties were white and the curves of her petite butt cheeks peeked out from the bottom.

When I sat back down, I purposefully did not grab the end of the blanket to cover up again because doing so would have hid that marvelous sight from my eyes. The view caused my cock to stir and I could feel the makings of a semi-hard on in my shorts. I would have sworn Beth had no idea of either her display or the effect it was having on me. However, much to my surprise, as we continued to watch the movie, she stretched out just a little gently resting the bottom of her feet on my thigh. Although I immediately froze at her touch, she didn’t even seem to notice that it had occurred. Or, was she just pretending not to notice? I had a hard time believing that she didn’t notice or even that it wasn’t intentional, but I really couldn’t be sure.

Between her touch and the continuing exposure of that delicious looking ass, my cock hardened further. My mind was racing so incredibly fast as she continued to watch the movie, seemingly oblivious to her actions. I thought about different ways to make a move, but the prospect of my fiancé upstairs and the very real possibility that any advance would be rebuffed and disclosed to Ali literally paralyzed me. In retrospect, there was probably dozens of subtle things I could have done to see where I stood while maintaining innocence if I was called on it. Instead, I just let the minutes tick away, literally frozen from the competition between my desire and my conscience, until the movie ended.

When the credits started to roll, Beth casually sat up pulling the blanket to cover herself. I was kicking myself for not doing anything when I had the chance and began to worry about how I could stand up without her noticing the bulge in my shorts. I looked over to her and said something like: “Well, I guess we better get some sleep.” She smiled with a little twinkle in her eye and said “probably so”. The way she said it almost defies description but it was done in a way that made me further question whether I had missed an opportunity. As I walked up the stairs, I had two thoughts on my mind: how incredibly horny Beth had made me and how incredibly frustrated I was at myself for not doing something to determine if the feeling was mutual.

When I reached my bed, I stripped naked and cuddled in behind Ali and started stroking her over her pajamas as she slept. I wedged my cock into the crack of her pajama covered bottom and began to grind ever so slightly until my actions aroused her from her sleep. As she came to from her slumber, she turned her bed back to meet my face we began passionately making out. My hands continued moving smoothly but increasingly faster over the entirety of her body. She turned over and wrapped her arms around me completely aroused from my actions. I swiftly pulled off her pajama bottoms and mounted her missionary style positioning my cock at the opening of her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around my back and I could tell she was already lubricated and ready for my steel hard cock. I continued to kiss her as I imagined with my eyes closed that I was on top of Beth, continuing to withhold my cock from entering her pussy. She tried to move her pelvis up in an attempt to impale herself on my shaft. As she did this, I moved back ever so slightly as I continued our kiss, denying her what she wanted. My actions made her desires more intense and she became more determined to get what she wanted. She whispered in a needful tone “ohhh…fuck me…please fuck me.” When she said this, I inched the head of my cock into her pussy and kept it there for a few moments while we continued to kiss. This made Ali think that I was about to impale her. But, just as she was about to sigh from the impending action of me shoving my cock into her, I pulled back out keeping only the tip of the head resting on the outside of her pussy rubbing her clit. This went on several more times - each time her moans becoming louder until I could tell she couldn’t take it anymore.

When I knew she was fully aroused and could take no more, I impaled her in a sudden violent thrust. As I bottomed out in her pussy, I kept my cock driven in her and moved my pelvis back and forth grinding on hers in fast rhythmic movements until she came to a violent and very loud orgasm. I rode her through that moment making sure that it lasted as long as possible until her body collapsed from relief. When she went limp, I turned her over onto her stomach and got on top of her. I spread her spent legs with my own and entered her pussy from behind where I fucked her hard with violent pistoning thrusts.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

From this view, I could not see her face which made it easier to imagine that I was fucking Beth. Between the noise of the bed and Ali’s grunts and whimpers as I drove her again and again, I was confident that Beth could hear us from downstairs. After fifteen minutes, I could feel the build-up my sperm on the edge of explosion. This made me fuck her harder causing even more noise until I finally emptied my balls into her abused pussy. After collapsing from exhaustion and the release of my semen, I rolled off Ali and turned her on her side where we spooned together as we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sun coming in the window and noticed that Ali was lying on her back with her eyes open staring at the ceiling.

“Good morning” I said smiling.

“Good morning” she replied as she turned to me with her own smile, “that was something last night. I hope our guest didn’t hear us.”

“I am sure she didn’t,” I lied.

She suggested that we should get up and make some breakfast so as to not have Beth waiting for us. I told her that I would start the coffee if she wanted to take a shower and get ready. Ali was thankful for my apparent thoughtfulness and agreed. I knew how long it took for Ali to primp herself in the morning so I was confident I would have some time with Beth alone downstairs. I was curious if she would give me any more signals that would embolden me to make a move. I quickly threw on a pair of flannel sleeping pants and went downstairs bare-chested as Ali climbed into the shower.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I noticed that Beth was not on the couch. As I turned the corner, I could see that the light was on in the powder room and that Beth was looking at herself in the mirror. She did not hear me come down the stairs and was oblivious to my presence. Beth was still in that skimpy night shirt and her legs and feet were bare. She was standing on her tiptoes as she was apparently applying some sort of make up to her eyes as she looked in the mirror. This slight move caused her shirt to ride up exposing her ass to me once again – this time in the glorious light of day. The best way to describe the sight would be something you might see at a slumber party of high school cheerleaders. Her ass was so little and tight and her panties, while not frilly or decorated in any way, hugged her butt so perfectly. I just stood there and stared for what seemed like minutes. As I did, I fantasized about fucking her and my cock grew rock solid. It created the biggest tent in my loose pajama bottoms which eventually made me realize that I had a problem if I was caught like this by either girl.

Thinking quickly, I quietly climbed half-way back up the stairs and faked a cough as I came noisily down the stairs. As I did this, Beth closed the door ever so slightly and called out “good morning”. I returned the greeting as I quickly passed the bathroom door and proceeded into the kitchen. I started the coffee pot and noticed that I still had my big boner so I looked around the kitchen for a way to cover it up. Lying on the table was the same newspaper that I had read the previous day. I pulled out one of the two chairs from our small kitchen table and opened the paper over my lap so that Beth could not tell that I was sporting wood when she saw...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MisterFun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments