Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Gap Year - Part One

"All I wanted during my gap year was to hang out with my stepdad"

32
12 Comments 12
23.3k Views 23.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Chapter One – Visiting Cal’s cabin

I was picked up by my stepdad after work. We often traveled up to the cabin on weekends. There we could read on the deck, take the boat out in summer and lay by the fire in winter. It was now July, and it was hot. My stepdad and I were still close, although Mom and he had long since separated. I was now 18 and we enjoyed each other’s company.

“I need a quick nap,” he said, pulling into the rest area.

Even though it was only a 90 minute drive, he was tired. He proceeded to unravel his tie, then rested. I watched as he slept, his strong features, his broad chest, and his long neck. I then noticed within his pants his larger than usual cock, lying on its side. I had not seen many cocks. Well, I had seen my boyfriend Michael’s, his was somewhat skinny and small in contrast, particularly around the knob, I thought, as I too began to doze.

We arrived on dark.

“I’ll take a shower,” he said, as I prepared the salad and diced the lamb.

I noticed his torso as his towel drifted by through the lounge room out toward his bed. We lay on the couch after dinner sleepy and content. He kissed me goodnight, as I watched him wander off, slowly meandering to my room myself. In bed I became restless, my small boobies crying out, kneading out my touch. I felt a tingling sensation down between my legs, as my fingers drifted south. My slit was wet and warm, stirring and confused. Moving back and forth, as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke on Saturday to the lull of the water. The cabin was already heating up. Only a gentle breeze found its way over the bay, toward me. Sitting on the toilet to pee I was disappointed, two small red droplets appeared inside my panties. How annoying, I thought to myself, as I began to shower. I reached for my razor and soap before moving the razor toward my thigh. Another droplet appeared. I dried myself off, slowly then inserting the thin white tab, high inside my vagina. I felt fine yet took a “Naprogesic” just in case, before cleaning my teeth, brushing my hair and throwing on the “Tigerliy” red bikini. I loved it, Mom had sent it from Australia in the fall.

Out on the deck now the water looked stunning. Peaceful, serene and everything in between. I moved slowly, for with my stepdad's door slightly open, I was keen not wake him, as he no doubt chased the faintest breeze. I then stopped. From only ten feet away, with his eye line out of sight, I could see his IPad on. With his sheet drawn back, he must have been awake. Should I enter? I stood frozen, watching as his arm retreated, then disappeared beneath his pyjama pants. His hand gently moving north and south with ease, then pulling his pants down lower, to expose his now erect cock. Reaching for some oil he grasped it, with sheer strength, up over his vein toward the long shaft's head. His fingers and thumb did travel, slowly at first, then fast. He stopped. I didn’t move, let alone breathe.

I wanted to pull back, but an overdose of hormones kept my feet in place. He then resumed, stroking his cock with force now. Driving his hand up then down, raising up his knees and lying further back. Within seconds his torso rose to position above his rod, from where he shot his juice, squirting out his knob. The beautiful load appeared, creamy, smooth yet thick, as arching back slowly I watched, until his torso disappeared. With some cum dripping over his fingers, down toward his thumb, I angled slightly forward, to see it drip upon his bum. I knew I shouldn’t be there, but what could I do now, stepping back ever so slowly, covering myself with my towel.

I then returned to my bedroom to wipe my forehead clean. Some sweat had appeared in places, yet now it couldn’t be seen. The bikini stuck to me tightly, as I perspired near the drawer. Was it the summer heat, or was it something more?

Walking back out into the kitchen at Cal's cabin I proceeded to make us a breakfast tea, raisin toast, and coffee. I then noticed him smiling from the corner of my eyes.

“How are you Jenifer?” Cal asked, from beneath his smiling eyes.

“Brilliant," I replied. “I love being here with you.”

My stepdad Callum, or Cal as I knew him, was a pretty cool guy. He was six years younger than Mom and ran an investment practice in Santa Barbara. He’d been single now for three years since hitting 32 when he split with Mom. They’d been together for ten years from when I turned five. He seemed somewhat lonely to me. Yet our trips away were always fun. Aside from the cabin this year we’d been to Carmel and Big Sur, and were planning a trip to San Fran at Xmas to stay with Cal’s brother’s family. I was working in a coffee shop in Santa Barbara. I was full swing into my gap year and was planning to head back to Australia next January with a communications degree in mind. I was still keen to come back to the States later on and maybe do an internship with Apple or another player around San Jose. But for now I rented a condo with assistance from Mom, and Cal was my sanctuary away from bitching friends. As well as my boyfriend Michael. He was possessive to the end.

After breakfast we swam then lay on the sand near the deck to see out the morning. Cal was relaxed, the market was on the up again. His high net worth LA clients were happy, all was content. I read a novel, only looking up to adjust my red bikini at infrequent intervals throughout the day. I would need to finish shaving later, remembering my period had got in the way earlier today. After lunch I chose to nap with Cal going out for a ride. My mind casting back to this morning when Cal’s bedroom had taken my eye. His shaft so lean and long, his torso brown and strong. I wished I could lick then suck his knob covered in cum. His load had simply amazed me. So rich, creamy and smooth. The tingling sensation now returned this time, not to be removed.

Making my way now to the bathroom I removed my tampon in full, then laid two towels on my bed sheet to keep the bed clothes clean. I could no longer resist, my urge was strong and keen. My young nipples cried for my touch, inside their A cup bra. I needed to rub my juice hole, my clit now swollen and hot. Though I needed more than fingers, to feed my tight wet twat. If only Cal were with me, I’d ram his cock in deep, my bloody snatch now longed, to twist and writhe then weep. Looking around my brush handle, was all I could now hold, as I thrust it inside my cunt, where my left hand went to work. Forcing my juicy clit, to slide then slither and roam along with my thoughts of Cal, of when he was coming home. My pussy now so damp, dripping out juice with a moan, if only he’d return, if only I weren’t alone.

I was annoyed. Probably more frustrated than anything Mom was thousands of miles away, my boyfriend was a loser, I was working in a tired café, I was heavily in the middle of my cycle and from tomorrow I wouldn’t see Cal again. Perhaps for two weeks that is. And in the interim, during the next two days, really only one night and tomorrow morning, he may not even notice me anyway. It’s all bullshit I thought, within my eighteen year old mind. As if he’d even be interested in me, even if I wasn’t his stepdaughter (well, his former stepdaughter to be precise).

Unfortunately I had to look under the carpet. I was unable to sweep my intimate feelings away. Cal was front and center in my thoughts. Okay so it was Sunday morning early, he was no doubt asleep, yet I could not erase the car trip here and the memories of his slender cock. Staring at me, as he slept close beside me in the car. Nor could I erase yesterday morning. My loins awoke to memories of him. Of his cock spurting, shooting and firing out his pleasure. With the strength and purpose of a hero, my hero, sent to rescue me from oblivion. From the mundane life I embarked upon, with a boyfriend bereft of charisma, a mother seeking to control me. To rescue me from months and months in the suburbs, without energy, without meaning, without him.

Chapter Two - The attempt

I was desperate. Cal was two rooms away. However he may as well have been in another country. What can I do? I pondered. My hormone levels were escalating with every heartbeat. It was decided. I would make him breakfast in bed to lure him into my sexy web, then entice him into my net through the captivating presence of my lingerie. Through my cooking, my perfume, the exposure of my thighs, albeit conservatively. The flashing of my small breasts somewhat sparingly, the release of my thong, at infrequent intervals, as my legs crossed from one side to another. In front of his breakfast above his coffee cup in full vision head on, straightforward in a position he could not miss, in a position he could not resist. Was I crazy? Would my erotic plan work? Would Cal even notice me?

I showered. I pampered my neck with lavender soap, vanilla body wash and my touch. Massaging my skin slowly, I stood, thinking of him. Waiting, as the wash ran smoothly over my young wanton breasts flowing in a diagonal motion gushing toward my thighs, my firm legs, over my ankles and away. I reached for my towel, taking time to dry myself thoroughly. I wandered in my mind to the menu. Ham, Hollandaise sauce, poached eggs, spinach.

The perfume needed to be distant, not too overpowering. I sprayed it on sparingly. With the hair straightener out and in full swing I bent over to apply care, attention, to the detail of making myself look right. To look sexy, grown up and inviting for him. Slowly pulling up my tight see through thong, attaching my tight A cup bra, slipping on the pink gorgeous camisole, I prepared myself. I only have one shot at the title, I thought. It was 8.30 am time was running out, with eggs cooked, and the sauce stirred I placed the ham freshly presented on his plate. Coffee was made, orange juice squeezed, then toast buttered and the breakfast tray now held aloft in search of his bedroom.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

In search of my future, my destiny.

I placed the tray aside his sleeping forehead. For a moment, that moment when fear met anxiety. I prayed quietly to myself for him to awake, to smile, to look into my eyes, to want me. Reaching out with my hand I swept his hair back, opening up his face, his broad cheekbones, his strong lips, to my gaze. Cal turned within the pillows cleft, his eyes now blinking open then once again closed. He sat forward.

“Hi darling this is a surprise,” he whispered to me, in a warm and tender voice. Placing a hand upon my shoulder he leaned forward to kiss me sweetly on the cheek.

“Thank you,” he said. I wasted no time. I re-positioned myself cross legged now in front of Cal. I grasped the tray.

“Here, sit up,” I said, placing the tray on his lap.

“I’ll bring back the salt and pepper,” I said uncrossing my legs then standing on the bed above him affording him the full up skirt view of my tight firm snatch hidden only slightly by the misplaced presence of my slinky thong before jumping from the bed.

“Don’t forget your coffee,” Cal said, as I returned to the kitchen.

My upright young butt escaping the camisoles lace as I walked, eager to catch his attention. Eager to arouse him. Cal was finished. He positioned the tray upon the bedside table, sipped his coffee and leaned into me, whispering in my ear.

“Thank you again sweet girl,” he said.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt a tingling somewhere deep in my stomach. A slight rush of fluid below my navel.

“I wanted to spoil you Cal, I wanted to show you my affection,” I said, somewhat loudly, in a nervous eighteen year old tone. A tone that was as much about yearning as it was about communication. With my legs crossed again I reached down pretending to lengthen my camisole down toward my knee, only to draw it back up again, ever so slightly toward my skinny pink thong.

Placing my hands now upon Cal’s legs just above his knees I asked,

“How are these legs after your ride? Are they still with us?”

I then began massaging them, one by one, up then down above the sleek white sheets.

“That feels good,” said Cal.

“They are sore. They are in need of some attention,” he replied, noticing that beneath my soft pink camisole my small young breasts were standing to attention.

Cal himself felt somewhat strange. His legs relaxed, bathing in the warmth, drinking in the touch of my long smooth fingers. The phone rang somewhere in the distance from the depths of my handbag.

“You’d better pick that up Jenifer,” said Cal. “It might be your mother.”

With that my heart sank, I could have cried. Instead choosing to smile politely in an attempt to salvage some level of respect and dignity from my feeble attempt to lure him into my web. I was now running before scouring the bottom of the leather, tampons spilling from the upper clutches of my bag.

“Hi Mom,” I said, endeavoring to sound excited.

With the call over I returned to the bedside table taking the dining tray back to the kitchen, making my way to the bathroom bag and chattels in hand looking at myself in the mirror only to lower my head in anguish.

“You stupid bitch,” I muttered to myself.

Shaking my head in annoyance, in disapproval at the outcome. The outcome of my plan. Peeling off the plastic, sitting slowly down on the seat, pulling down my thong, I sat, in total disappointment. Opening my legs to remove the string led protection then replace it yet again. With my fingers high up inside, against the tightening walls I let the fresh string free, to look out past my slit, then rest upon my thighs from within my gorgeous thong, above my firm straight legs. Wishing I could belong forever in this cabin. I wished I could sit far away from today’s attempt to satisfy my one true love. As I sat, still sitting, crying softly, staring at the blank ceiling above.

Chapter Three – Cal’s waterfront

Cal had not long dropped me at my Santa Barbara Condo. It was 8:30 at night and he needed to be in town by 9:00 in the morning. The porch light came on as he entered his warm and sleepy living room. He poured a Chardonnay and reached for his IPad, choosing to upload the weekend shots from his IPhone. The lake looked magnificent at this time of year, with the deck re-coated in decking oil it shone much to his pleasure. Then toward the end of his reel a few snaps of me caught his eye. Realistically, he thought, my mother had given him nothing but grief during their marriage. Still suffering the blows from her alcohol fueled abusive ex-marriage she had punished him mercilessly and daily.

He could never do enough for her. There were moments of spontaneity from her, moments of passion, but the overwhelming sentiment was one of rejection. Of what am I doing with this young up and comer when I could have had a shot at the title? The memories churned inside Cal’s stomach as he pulled together every string in his bow to compartmentalize his thoughts into a zone he only visited in times of struggle. When to live within the present became all too hard.

In the snaps of me I was lying asleep in my pink bikini toward the water’s edge. Dark sunglasses muting my eyes, my neck carrying my face sideways toward the edge of the deckchair. I had been the jewel in the crown of their reckless marriage, the rock that held him up, the boat that kept had him afloat. Picking me up and dropping me at sport, from day care, from piano lessons, he was the player in my life and I was the main game. From an early age he had been there for me. Never having any romantic inclination, feeling of desire or emotion for me other than matrimonial, Cal now questioned himself, as the bikini shots spread before him. He toyed with his wine, flicking through the five to six shots he had taken earlier that day.

I was now a young woman with my mother miles away in another country. He laughed to himself, this is ridiculous, he thought. Pull yourself together man. Yet the photos drew him...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments