Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Get Caught!

"Last Christmas, I took a few chances with my teenage niece. The trick was not getting caught!"

87
26 Comments 26
20.4k Views 20.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Editors Pick

Author's Notes

"If you want to read the prequel to this story, check out my other story called Routine Adjustment. It tells the sordid story of how my niece and I ended up going twenty toes last summer. <p> [ADVERT] </p>What a ride! And the story ain't bad either."

My name is Nick and I’ve made some mistakes in life. Back in high school, Principal Snider caught me peeking in the girl's locker room. But don’t get me wrong. The mistake wasn’t ogling those perky shirt shakers… The mistake was getting caught!

Last summer, my wife Margaret invited her eighteen-year-old niece Lydia, her brother’s daughter, to spend the summer at our house in Florida. I wrote an entire story about that adventure so I won't go into detail but let me tell you that Lydia made my cock harder than being forced to spend holidays with my mother-in-law.

My niece is one hot little number. Lydia has a gymnast’s body. Barely five feet tall, she is firm and toned, husky, and curvy in all the right places. Thick thighs, a bubble butt, and succulent honeydew melon-size blouse bunnies combined with full lips, silky red hair, and striking green eyes.

And then there’s Lydia’s pussy - a plump mound with a tuft of red hair just above her slit, full labia you can suck in your mouth and savor like a piece of peppermint hard candy, and a cunny tighter than a Chinese finger trap.

In other words, my niece is a package that no real man can resist unwrapping, least of all me. It may be hard to reconcile how a gorgeous young lady like Lydia would want to slam the clam with an older man like me. I’ll just say this - to know me is to love me. And I have a head full of gorgeous hair that makes other men my age envious. There is yet another undeniable truth - girls Lydia’s age want a man that knows how to put out crotch fires with his fire hose.

So, if having sex with your 18-year-old redhead niece is wrong then I don’t want to be right. Fortunately for both Lydia and I, our summertime game of penetrating the pink fortress remained a secret.

A few weeks before Christmas, Lydia sent me a photo of her plump freckled flesh bulbs and a text message that said, “See you this Christmas!”

I’m not the most intelligent guy in the world, but I can tell when a girl is thinking about me while diddling Ms. Daisy. I figured I would return the flavor, so I took my phone to the toilet and rubbed one out while staring at the photo of my niece’s blouse bongos. When my dick sneezed, I snapped a photo and sent it to Lydia.

Then she texted me back a cartoon-looking picture of splashing water. Man, I do not understand these kids today.

Anyway, a few days later my wife tells me that we are going to Key West to celebrate Christmas with her family at some all-inclusive resort.

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought to myself.

“Holy hell, Margaret, that sounds fucking expensive.”

“For fuck’s sake, Nick, you’re never happy. At least you don’t have to travel very far.”

“If I don’t go, I don’t have to travel at all.”

“Well, stay here, old man!”

Yeah, I guess that kind of backfired. The only way I was going to get my banana back in Lydia’s fruit salad was to spend Christmas in Key West with the circus clowns my wife calls family. I decided the rewards outweighed the costs. Two weeks later, my wife and I checked into the Morning Wood Resort on a beautiful Key West Beach.

The second we walked into the room, Margaret took off her Brooks & Dunn T-shirt, lay on the bed, and said, “Do you want to taste my sugar plums?”

I said, “Sugar plums? Those look more like Yule prunes.”

Margaret patted the bed and said, “Oh stop, Nick. Come over here and let me give you a little Christmas cheer.”

Jesus fucking Christ.

I learned a long time ago that sometimes it’s easier to bite the bullet than get into a gunfight, so I got in bed and let my wife ride the beef bus to O Town.

You see? I’m a pretty good guy after all!

Back home, I like to sit back in my Lay-Z-Boy recliner and watch my favorite TV shows. Vacation is no different. As soon as Margaret was done torturing my Goldfinger, I turned on the television and watched the last half of Thunderball. In my book, Sean Connery was the only James Bond worth a damn. But I digress.

Eventually, I made my way down to the swimming pool. Sure as shit, Lydia was lying face down in her bright red bikini with her perky little ass on full display. Just the sight of my little niece’s two flesh cheeks brought back fond memories of my face planted firmly in between them.

Lydia’s mother, Claudine, was lying next to her. My sister-in-law looks a lot like a pornstar, but not in the good way. She has enough Botox squirted into her face to kill the entire Roman army with botulism. Her breasts look like a cartoon version of tits. Her lips look like two flesh-colored tree slugs in a sixty-nine.

Claudine’s personality matches her looks. When she spotted me she said, “Holy shit, Nick, how did Margaret get you to leave your darkened lair?”

“She told me you weren’t going to be here.”

“Very funny. But seriously, I want to thank you for letting Lydia stay with you guys last summer. She actually said that you’re her favorite uncle, so I figured she fell and hit her head pretty hard while she was down there.”

She hit the head, alright.

“Lydia’s a gem, Claudine… Must take after her father.”

Claudine rolled her eyes and started flapping her gums with Margaret.

Lydia laughed, rolled over, and sat up on her lounge chair. Her gorgeous red hair had grown a bit longer since summer.

Jesus fucking Christ, will you look at those freckles?!

Lydia winked at me and bit her lower lip. Then she stood up and gave me a hug right in front of her mother.

My niece smelled like suntan lotion and shampoo. Her bikini bumpers pressed into my chest, which caused Sergeant Pecker to stand at attention. Obviously noticing, Lydia wiggled her hips. When she pulled away, I immediately sat down to prevent Claudine or my wife from seeing the moray eel in my swim trunks.

I didn’t hang out by the pool very long. The sound of Claudine’s voice was more annoying than listening to Kanye West share his political opinions. I grabbed two cans of Bud from the bartender and headed back to my room.

An hour later, I got a text from my wife telling me that she and Claudine were going to the spa. I didn’t even respond because The Outlaw Josey Wales was on the TV and Clint Eastwood was about to give it to that dumb blonde country girl. Thirty seconds later, there was a knock at my door.

Jesus fucking Christ, what now?

I’d only opened the door halfway when Lydia pushed her way into my room.

“Lydia, what the hell are you doing here?”

Before I could get the words out, my young niece ripped off her bikini top and dropped to her knees. Then she pulled my swim trunks down to my ankles and stuffed my semi-hard dick in her mouth.

Holy hell, this is probably a bad idea.

Lydia stared up at me with her formerly innocent green eyes, working my joystick with her lips and tongue until it was hard enough to pulverize the Hope diamond.

“I’ve been practicing, Uncle Nick.”

She said it with a smirk like she wanted me to know that I’d turned her into a little cock slut. I wondered how many dicks she’d had in that mouth since the final days of summer. But after a few minutes, I didn’t care. Lydia was literally worshiping my cock and it was the best blowjob I’d had since visiting Tijuana when I was nineteen.

Watching my little niece’s freckled dairy muffins bounce up and down while milking my beef bayonet inspired me. I lifted her up, took her to the bed, tossed her down, and mounted her torso so my cock was directly in between her plump titties. There was a half-full bottle of hotel lotion on the nightstand my wife had used to moisten her feet. I squirted some right on Lydia’s cleavage and told her to press them together. My good little niece did as she was told with a smile on her face, and I started fucking her blubber nuggets like they were on the all-you-can-eat menu.

Holy hell, what a ride. Then, just about the time I was about to spread some white chocolate sauce all over Lydia’s bonbons, I heard someone fumbling with the doorknob of the hotel room door.

Without time to do anything rational, I jumped off my niece’s body and pulled the covers up and over her face.

I said, “Don’t move and don’t say a word,” as I stacked pillows between my body and hers in a desperate attempt at camouflage.

As the door opened, I remembered Lydia’s bikini top was still lying on the floor. In walked my wife and Lydia’s mother, gabbing like two Karens asking for the manager at Home Depot.

Pulling the corner of the bed sheet over my dick, I said, “Jesus, Claudine, I’m freeballing over here, can you kindly get the fuck out of here?”

Claudine, ever the charmer, said, “Jesus, Nick, what are you doing? Whacking off to John Wayne or something?”

“Please, for all that is holy in life, get out. The last thing I want is for you to see my short arm and realize all that you’ve been missing in life.”

Caudine said, “Nick, I can think of no better diet plan than seeing your little Johnson,” but she turned around and immediately left the room.

One problem down, one to go.

Margaret was frantically looking around the room for something.

“What the hell are you looking for?”

“My wallet, Nick. The spa requires a credit card upfront. You know, you could get your ass out of bed and help me look for it. It’s not like you haven’t seen Josey Wales fuck that blonde whore fifty times already.”

It’s funny how well my wife knows me.

Lydia vibrated under the covers and I knew she was giggling. Then I felt her small hands around my swollen member.

Jesus fucking Christ!

“It’s in the bathroom,” I said, but I had no idea where my wife’s credit card was. Somehow she had totally missed my niece's red bikini on the floor next to the door. It was only a matter of time before she spotted it.

When my wife walked into the bathroom, I catapulted out of bed, grabbed the bikini off the floor, and jumped back into the bed and under the covers like I was Bruce Lee in Fist of Fury.

From the bathroom, I heard Margaret say, “Well what do you know! You were right, Nick. My credit card is right here!” which proves it’s possible to get lucky twice in one day.

Lydia’s hand was already back around my cock, her index finger teasing the sweet spot right under the fireman’s helmet.

My wife walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed, leaned over, and kissed me on the forehead.

“Maybe later I can reward you for helping me find my credit card.”

“Sounds more like punishment.”

Margaret rolled her eyes, turned, and walked out of the room.

No sooner had the door closed than Lydia jumped from the covers and stood over my body straddling me with her legs. Her gorgeous red hair was disheveled and spilled all around her freckled shoulders. Using only her legs for support, my naughty niece slowly squatted as I watched my meat missile disappear into her silky silo.

Lydia settled into a rhythm, twisting and gyrating her nubile young body like she was riding a purple pony. I tilted my head sideways and caught Josey Wales riding his horse over the Kansas plains. The perfect synchronicity brought a smile to my face.

My niece’s forbidden fruit enveloped my banana bone until we were both out of our minds. This time, Lydia was in charge and she was enjoying every second, crying out into the air like some wild animal caught in a trap.

She opened her eyes, stared into mine, and said, “I’ll cum for you if you cum in me. Don’t worry, Uncle Nick, I’m on the pill now.”

Little did she know, I had my tubes tied years ago. The last thing I want in life is screaming rugrats ruining my Lay-Z-Boy recliner quiet time.

Just hearing Lydia’s words was enough. My cock’s explosion made the Hiroshima bomb look like a wet firecracker. As the first blast of rocket fuel shot off from Cock Canaveral, Lydia’s entire body went rigid and for a second I worried my population paste had punched a hole in her cervix.

My niece threw her head backward and let out a guttural groan. Then her body began vibrating, which caused her plump freckled titties to shake like fresh cherry Jell-O. I could literally hear my cream-filling blasting out of Lydia’s easy bake oven, and I realized that she was squirting cunt nectar all over me and the bedsheets! I made a mental note to call housekeeping before my wife got back from the spa.

When the waves of orgasmic bliss subsided, Lydia climbed off my dick and sat on my torso with her legs spread wide open. Her labia were also spread like a fuck flower in full bloom. The little tuft of red hair just above her swollen clit was wet and matted. My cum was dribbling out of her slit, running down between her ass cheeks. Then she grinned like she was possessed by the Devil and shoved two fingers into her pink glistening cunt.

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

When my niece pulled her fingers out of her love muffin, they were covered in my creamy man filling. Lydia brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean before double dipping for another taste.

Jesus fucking Christ, I created a monster.

When she was done putting on her show, Lydia rolled forward and kissed me full on the lips. I’ve never been into any freaky shit but tasting my own cum out of my teenage niece's mouth was hotter than my balls after I mow my lawn.

Before I could register all that had just happened, Lydia rolled out of bed, put on her bikini, and skipped toward the door. Before leaving, she cocked her head sideways and said, “Christmas is tomorrow, Uncle Nick. I have a special present for you.” Then she flashed a nipple, waved, and hopped out of my room through the doorway.

Suddenly, I was full of Christmas cheer. I had no idea what Santa was going to put in my stocking but I was pretty sure it was going to be my horny little firecracker niece. Hopefully, there was enough room in the fat man’s sack for some high heels and crotchless panties.

The next day, we ate Christmas dinner at a restaurant called Crabby Dick’s All-U-Can-Eat Fish Hole. When we drove up in the Uber, I knew the place was fancy because there was a sign in the window that read, “Want crabs? Get a mouthful at Dicks.”

The hostess was a cute little brunette wearing a Santa hat and a tight-fitting t-shirt with a big crab on it. The claws looked like they were pinching her hard nipples, which were surprisingly big and visible through the cheap cotton material. My wife caught me staring and smacked me upside the head.

“Jesus, Nick, I can’t take you anywhere!”

I shrugged and the hostess giggled as she turned and led us to our table near the back of the restaurant. Claudine and Lydia were already there, along with Lydia's grandparents, Bob and Wilma, Claudine’s boyfriend Dave, who was also her plastic surgeon, and my wife’s cousin whose name I couldn’t remember.

Lydia tapped the seat next to her and said, “Uncle Nick, come sit by me!”

In response, Claudine said, “Imagine that, Nick… A woman actually wants you to sit beside her. It’s a fucking Christmas miracle!”

“Claudine, I noticed they have two-for-one appetizers on the menu. Is that the same deal Dave gave you on your lopsided knockers?”

Dave laughed and Claudine flashed him a wicked frown. I sat down at one end of the table with Lydia on my right. At the head of the table to my left was cousin what’s-his-name, and my wife was seated directly across from me.

Lydia was wearing a tiny red dress and had a green bow tied in her hair. With every heaving breath, my teenage niece’s freckled Devil’s dumplings looked like they were about to pop free. I could even see tan lines on her cleavage every time she leaned forward. Glancing down under the table informed me that her dress was shorter than my patience for rap music. Lydia's thick bare thighs made the little drummer boy in my pants stand at attention.

I ordered the Crabby Dick’s Captain’s Platter and a can of Natural Light. My wife had to order the most expensive thing on the menu, which was king crab from fucking Alaska.

“You’re ordering Alaskan crab… In the fucking tropics? Jesus, fucking Christ.”

“Don’t be such a cheapskate, Nick, it’s fucking Christmas.”

“Consider this your gift.”

My wife was also knocking back the glasses of white zin, which is never a good thing because cheap wine makes her hornier than a priest at a playground.

In anticipation of the food arriving, I reached under the table to spread my napkin over my lap. Lydia grabbed my hand and placed it directly between her legs. For some reason, her plump little pussy was already soaking wet. She slid my hand a little further down the happy trail and it was then I realized that my little niece was wearing a buttplug.

If my pants were a prison, my cock was trying to break out. I shoved two fingers inside Lydia’s wet mommy pouch to signal my approval. Suddenly, I felt something pressing against my cock. It wasn’t Lydia, because both of her hands were above tabletop.

Across the table, my wife was grinning at me like she won a scratch-off ticket at the local grocery store. Then it dawned on me that the thing...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments