Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sin and Absolution

"The Story of a Priest and a Very Naughty School Girl"

47
29 Comments 29
31.5k Views 31.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
Sin 

My name is Michael and I am a servant of God.

This was not how I imagined my life when I was a young man. Clara. Clara was her name. Beautiful Clara. We were like oil and water as children. As teenagers we were inseparable. By the time we hit twenty we had always felt like we were born to be together, forever. I scraped together what money I had and bought her the nicest ring I could afford. She thought it was beautiful. I put it on her finger and we kissed on the rooftop of my apartment building as the sun was setting. Everything was falling into place like the ending to a romantic Hollywood movie, except we were just only beginning our lives.

Beautiful Clara. I was such a fool.

Behind my back, my precious Clara had other plans. How much of it was her and how much of it was my best friend Billy's doing, I will never know. How long had it been going on? I will never know that either. One day I woke up to an empty apartment with only a short note about how she could not live the rest of her life thinking she took the easy route. The safe route. That she was moving to the city with Billy and that she just couldn't hurt me anymore. She told me to not attempt to contact her and that she wished me well. And just like that, my Beautiful Clara was gone and I was left trying to steer my boat down choppy waters without a rudder.

I turned to God and to my church to lift me out of my misery. As a child, I had been an altar boy and always helped at Sunday masses. I knew all of the priests in our parish and was very close to Father Nathan. He guided me through that devastating time until I felt like I could survive. Until I felt like I could live without Clara. He talked to me about a life of celibacy and told me the joys of the priesthood. He wrote to a seminary and I was accepted in.

For the next several years, I studied hard every day and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in philosophy and then finished with my masters in theology. I was then ordained to a medium sized parish in… well, where my parish is located isn't important… As you might have guessed by now this story is my own confession. I hope you forgive me for leaving out some details.

Confession. Confession was my favorite thing about being a priest. Don't look so shocked. It's your priest's favorite as well. We take great delight in hearing all the naughty things you do. By the time that this story takes place I had been doing all of the confessions and helping with the daily masses. We had also welcomed some new young sisters into our congregation who were teaching religion classes at the church's private school. I was overseeing them as well. This is where all my troubles started.

A young student named Alice had been coming to the church after school to wait for her parents who were always hours late to pick her up. She was a very curious and… adventurous girl. The stories she would tell me at confession had been making my mind wander into dangerous territories. So much so that I felt like I needed to do my own penance after I absolved her of her sins. I know I shouldn’t have been having these feelings but the vestments I wore cannot control the mind. Beautiful Alice. She looks just like she could be my Clara's daughter. She’s the spitting image of her. She's seventeen, but very mature. Very mature, that's what I would tell myself.

Alice was slender with blonde shoulder-length curls that would ever so slightly bounce as she walked. She had eyes that looked grey in the sun and green in the shade. They were breathtaking. Her white button down uniform shirts always looked one size too small and the view of her perky little breasts peaking out of the slits between her buttons never failed to get my imagination running wild. It was also clear that no one ever taught her how to sit like a lady as it was rare a day went by that I didn't know what color and style underwear she wore under her red plaid skirt.

If you didn't know her like I did you would think she had the sweetest way about her. It was a mock innocence that no longer fooled me. She was far from a lost cause though and I believed that I could help her to be a nicer girl then she had been. This is why I’m a priest. I help troubled souls. I believed Alice, sexy little Alice, was troubled.

Most people come to confession once a week; some come once a month. Not Alice. Alice would confess to me almost every day after school. Of course I would stop anything I was doing to help her alleviate some of the heaviness she felt in her soul. We would never do confession in the confessional box. She liked to talk to me face to face.

Her confessions started out pretty standard for a girl of her age. Dishonoring her parents by not listening to them, little white lies here and there, stealing some makeup. Things like that. It took some time before she started revealing some of the darker aspects of her behavior but when she did… that is all her confessions became. I felt like she would make up some of these things just to have something to tell me about. It made her horny to tell me these things and she knew what I did with these images she put in my head everyday. I felt like she could hear every time I swallowed or adjusted in my seat to try and conceal my erection in my perfectly quiet quarters when she would tell me about her latest sin.

One time she told me she had sex with several boys at a party she had snuck out to attend. She told me that they finished by standing over her and cumming on her exposed breasts and open mouth. She dropped her head and mentioned that some of their cum even landed on the crucifix she always wore around her neck. She told me how they continued to invite her over for other 'parties' but when she got there she would be the only girl there and within a matter of minutes she was on her knees with a dick in her mouth and several hands removing her clothing. I made her promise that she’d not continue having sexual intercourse in this manner. I told her she needed to start acting like a good, catholic, young lady. She said she would stop having sex with those boys but she couldn't look me in the eye when she did so.

She admitted that the first time she ever had a sexual experience was with her friend, Samantha, who was in her same religion class. I made a mental note to have Samantha come to confession as well… She told me how she and Samantha had this special place on the grass by some very dense hedges behind the church. The hedges kept them well hidden from everyone the entire lunch hour. They would go back there and practice kissing. Then over time, kissing became touching. Then touching became licking. Soon enough, she and Samantha would go back there to eat each other's pussy to orgasm almost every day. They were only ever caught once, by the old mumbling groundskeeper who just stood and watched them as he jerked off on the other side of the hedges. She told me how at first they were frightened he would expose their activity but were relieved when he just stood and watched them. He would come back to watch them every so often. A small price to pay for his silence. Before the lunch hour would end they would go to the other side of the hedges to see if they could spot where he had came. It was a game of who could spot it first.

She told me how her mother's boyfriend looked for her for an entire hour after school while she was with me during one of her confessions. She detailed how mad he was and that instead of going to her mother's house he took her directly to his place. He ordered her to lay over his lap on the couch. He lifted her skirt and slid her panties down to her knees. He spanked her repeatedly, with growing intensity the more she whimpered. He also slipped his hand down to feel the wetness between her legs and used it to coat his finger before pushing it against her asshole until she unclenched and let it slip in.

She squirmed in her seat as she described to me how much she liked that feeling. How he moved his finger in and out of her asshole as she humped her crotch into the underside of his hard dick that remained in his pants until she heard him groan and felt him buck into her. She told me how he showed her that bad little girls need to be taught a lesson and made her lick his finger clean before he pulled her panties back up and drove her to her mother's house.

Every day it was stories like this. Whether they were true or not had not mattered to me. Toward the end of it all, during confession, she had began trying to tempt me into having sex with her. She would say that she fantasized that I’d leave the church and we’d get married. I tried to keep her off the topic of us having a future together. I was such a foolish man. So so foolish, but what man could resist hearing these tales from a young sexy girl like Clara… I mean, Alice. I was only human.

I knew I should have probably sent her to one of the other priests in my parish, however, I just could not get over my fascination with her. My obsession. She looked so much like Clara, my one true love. She was so vibrant and young. Maybe young enough to change and not break the heart of a good man like my Clara did to me. Even though she had done very wicked and naughty things I do believe her soul could be saved.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom



One Tuesday afternoon I was just finishing shooting a load of cum into a tissue in anticipation of one of Alice's confessions when I heard a knock and said, "The door is open. Come in my child."

Alice walked into the room. She was still dressed in the school's uniform. She wore her red plaid skirt a few inches shorter than the other girls. Her white button down shirt also fit her a little tighter. her white stockings however were a little higher and stopped right before her knee. I could tell she had applied some makeup after classes were over. Even in uniform, Alice managed to stand out from the rest.

"Let's make the sign of the cross together and then you can confess your sins," I said.

"Bless me father I have sinned. It has been a day since my last confession. My mother went out of town and her boyfriend and I went out to a movie. During the movie, we were whispering as he rubbed my bare leg and one thing led to another and we started to kiss. He moved his hand higher up my thigh and he fingered my pussy. He just played with my pussy for almost the entire movie. We never had sex, but I wanted to have sex. I wanted to suck his dick so bad but I think that will be taking things too far but I feel that next time I will not be able to control myself. I just really like sucking dick, Father Michael.”

"God will forgive you. But, you have to realize that even if he's just your mother's boyfriend, he is somebody who is supposed to look out for you. You wouldn’t want your mother to find out, would you? She’d be devastated and this could end her relationship. Please say an act of contrition," I said as I stared between her legs that she was slowly opening. She surely knew what she was doing. Didn't she?

"O My God, I’m heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, especially the one where I want to suck on a grown man's hard dick--" 

"Alice! Don't include that part… God knows what you mean without having to repeat it."

"--Okay… Sorry, Father Michael… I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen."

"Please pray for your penance with five Our Father’s," I instructed.

Alice knelt at the pew in the room and then bowed her head. She prayed and asked for forgiveness. I walked over to her, stood directly in front of her as she knelt with her hands clasped together and placed my hand on the top of her head. I sensed she was looking directly at my crotch when I began to say a prayer of absolution for her.

"God, the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of His Son, has reconciled the world to Himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins," I said as I began to unzip my pants. "Through the ministry of the Church, may God give you pardon and peace. God absolves you from your sins, in the name of the Father, and the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen,” I finished and pulled my hardening cock out and let it linger in front of Alice's face.

“Amen,” Alice gulped.

My body wasn't listening to my brain. I think I might have stepped out of my body. I knew Alice would just go home and blow her mother's boyfriend eventually. I convinced myself that this would be the lesser of two evils for this young girl… and, oh Lord, did she look like Clara.

"Oh, Father Michael, I was hoping you would let me. I’ve wanted this for months. I fantasize that you’ll leave the church and runaway and be with me and--”

"Shhhh… enough of that for now." Alice stopped talking and wrapped her glossed lips around my cock and started to message my shaft. She bobbed along my cock so sweetly and lovingly. I hadn't had oral sex in what seemed like a lifetime. Any normal man would have came in a matter of minutes. But I could feel the strength of the Holy Spirit within me. I wanted her more than anything at that particular moment.

Alice took my cock down her pretty little throat deep, she wanted more and more. She sucked, slurped, and gagged on my thick prick. I remember growing so very excited, fighting the urge to cum with every muscle in my body. I was focused on enjoying every second of what this girl was doing to me. She seemed to really enjoy the pleasure she was giving me. She was enjoying it even more than my beloved Clara.

I held her head down and pushed my cock deeper and deeper down her throat. She was gagging, but was able to keep up with me. I suddenly moaned loudly and shot thick spurts of cum down Alice’s throat. My young disciple swallowed every drop and continued sucking on my head until I was completely drained.

Alice looked up at me from the pew, a bit of cum dribbling out of the corner of her mouth, and said, "Father Michael, did I do a good job?"

"Yes, my child… God has forgiven you… God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of His Son, has reconciled the world to Himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins. Through the ministry of the Church, may God give you pardon and peace. God absolves you from your sins, in the name of the Father, and the Son and of the Holy Spirit--”

"--Amen," Alice finished for me.

"God has forgiven you of your sins. Go in peace," I said, placed my dick back in my pants and zipped up.

Absolution

After I had calmed down and the heaviness of what I had just done began to hit me, I left my office and went into the church to pray. I knelt down and prayed to God to forgive me for my blasphemy. I had never felt more guilty than at that moment in my life. As I was begging for forgiveness, Sister Anne tapped me on my shoulder. Her touch felt like a jolt of lightning had just coursed through my body.

"Father Michael, I need to speak to you right away."

"Of course, Sister. Let’s go into my office."

"I'd rather not step into your office, if you don't mind, Father."

I felt dread, then fear, building up inside me as she said that. She looked very upset and was playing with her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments