Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Small School PE Teacher Part III

"It's good to have goals, and Mary's goal was to see Mr. Crete naked!"

13
3 Comments 3
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mission accomplished!  The group met after school to celebrate their success.  They were able to get Mr. Crete hard in class in plain view of everyone.

“I’m still jealous of the guys,” Mary said.  “They get to shower with Mr. Crete.  I would give my left tit to shower with him!”

“Well, Mary, what are you waiting for?” Chad asked?

“What do you mean?  Do you think I’m going to start using the guys’ locker room?”

“No, but you could just start swimming at the Y.  Mr. Crete usually swims there late at night.  You could at least see him in his Speedo.”  Mary was drooling and her head was spinning.

The large national health club chains had not yet discovered small towns in Wisconsin.  The “Y” is still the only option available for most small towns, and this 1970’s era Y was no different.  Simple locker rooms with cage-type lockers.  Painted concrete floors.  A few benches.  Gang-style showers with four heads on a pole.  No amenities, but they served their purpose.

Privacy was never a concern for the designers of the locker rooms.  The locker rooms were located down a corridor off the pool area.  The doors were always propped open, giving anyone walking by full visual access to the shower area.  The women’s locker room was past the men’s so the girls’ modesty was never in jeopardy.  However, all the girls had to pass the men’s locker room, allowing them to check out the guys in the shower.

On Friday, Mary planned to start her new swimming routine.  The Y closed at 11:00 p.m. and she arrived at 9:00 p.m.  Mary checked in, found the locker room, and selected a locker. 

Mary was alone in the locker room.  Most people worked out early on Friday and then headed out to get the weekend started.  She dropped her little bag on the bench and took her bikini out of the bag.  Mary planned to wear her tiniest, white thong bikini.  She knew that when it became wet, it hid nothing.  The moment she entered the pool, her body would be visible to everyone.

Mary stripped naked and looked in the mirror.  Her years of playing volleyball had given her a perfect body.  Strong, long legs, a trim waist, and full perky breasts with pointy nipples that naturally stick out.  She pulled her long brown hair and tied it back.  She quickly slipped on her bikini and took a quick shower, which immediately revealed her nipples and her trimmed patch of brown pubic hair.  Her ass was covered only by the thin strip of material that was quickly hidden between the tight cheeks of her ass.  She was practically naked in that bikini.

She walked down the corridor and looked in to the men’s shower area.  It was empty.  She was getting the sinking feeling that she was alone at the Y.

Her disappointment turned around when she entered the pool area.  She saw one lonely swimmer doing laps in the first lane.  She could see a muscular male wearing goggles who was very focused on his workout.  As she approached the side of the pool, she could see the letters s-p-e-e-d-o on his ass.

The swimmer saw a figure standing at the side of the pool.  He stopped, grabbed the side, and pulled his goggles over his head.  “Mary!  You swim here too?”

She stood tall over him.  Her breasts almost falling out of the bikini top.  He could make out her camel toe and patch of thin brown hair in the transparent bikini bottoms.

She squatted down giving him a better view of her pussy.  “Hi, Mr. Crete!  I didn’t know that you belong here.”

He stepped back and with the water only being four feet, he showed her for the first time his perfectly chiseled chest.  In the water his biceps glistened as he put his hands on his hips and struck a pose for her. 

“Well, Mr. Crete, this my first time here, so I don’t know where everything is.”

With that he placed his hands on the side of the pool and in one forceful thrust, he pulled himself out of the water and onto the side of the pool.  Mr. Crete was now standing in front of Mary in his small Speedos and dripping wet.  “I’ll give you a little tour,” he said.

Mary sized him up and down.  Now she could see his strong legs from years of playing every sport possible.  The pouch in the front of his Speedo jiggled as he walked.  The blonde chest hair trailed off under his Speedo.

“Here, let’s start over here.” He placed his wet hand on her back, guiding her to the deep end.  As Mary walked ahead of him slightly, he admired her naked ass and allowed his hand to “accidentally” slip down and touch her right cheek.

“Over here is the diving well.  The depth is twenty feet, so you want to be a good swimmer over here.  The kick boards and other equipment are kept in these closets.  The sauna is to the left.  Want to sit down in it for a minute?  I could use a rest, I’ve been working out for a couple hours.”

Mary and Mr. Crete entered the empty sauna.  She sat on the first level and he took a seat opposite her on the second level.  Mary was facing her teacher’s cock square in her face, separated only by a thin cloth.

Mr.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Crete had an almost unobstructed view of his student’s perfect, full breasts as he looked down, trying to maintain eye contact.  But Mary wasn’t making eye contact.  She was focused on his crotch.

The heat in the sauna caused Mary to sweat, which in turn made her bikini even more transparent.  She stood up to wipe the sweat off her arms, chest, and legs.  When she finished, she looked at her teacher and said, “Here, let me help you.”

She ran her hands quickly along his muscular arms and pecs, wiping the sweat away.  The feeling of being splashed by Mr. Crete’s sweat was making her incredibly horny.  Next Mary brushed his calves off.  “Here, extend your leg,” she ordered.

Mr. Crete straightened his leg.  She brushed the sweat off his ankle, then his calf, and then his thighs.  She moved her hands quickly and carelessly across his legs covered with light blond hair and brushed against Mr. Crete’s growing bulge in his Speedo.  Her slender fingers ran along the edge of the suit.

“Oh my God, that tickles,” he laughed. Her work only caused her to sweat more and her bikini became almost completely transparent.  Her hard nipples were poking through the little bikini top, which he noticed.

Mary repeated the same on his other leg, except that this time she was massaging his thigh as her hand finished his leg.  She worked his thigh as he spread his legs apart.  When he spread his legs and she pressed on his thighs, the material from his Speedo lifted enough to reveal blond pubic hairs and a just a little bit of his testicle.  Mary kept working the area and dug in deeper, giving his testicle a nice treat.

As his bulge continued to grow, Mr. Crete said, “You’ve worked up a sweat.  Turn around.”  He jumped off the bench and ran his hands from her shoulders down to her back.  He sat down on the first level and continued wiping the sweat off her lower back.  He paused to catch his breath and then placed his hands firmly on his student’s ass, squeezing and pinching and wiping the sweat away.

His strong hands quickly whisked away the sweat dripping down her legs and then massaged her right thigh with both hands.  As he reached her butt, he moved his hands around her leg allowing his fingers to slip underneath the small piece of fabric covering her pussy.  He rubbed her lips gently until the combination of sweat and her own juices made his finger easily slip inside of her. 

Mary gave out a little whimper of pleasure.  He didn’t stop.  He put another finger in.  And another.  This was her dream, Mr. Crete was inside of her, sort of; it was a start.

With his fingers soaked, he spun her around and pulled down her bikini bottom.  His tongue found her pussy and started to tickle it with little licks.  He gently spread her lips apart and sent his full tongue inside of her.  His hands explored her pubes as he licked and sucked.  Mary supported herself against his head, holding on to the back of his head and pushing him deep inside her.

She came, and he tasted the sweetness that was Mary.  He removed his tongue and kissed her mound of trimmed pubic hair.  She sat down as he stood up in front of her.  She was about to reveal what she had only seen an outline of through his pants in class.

She playfully bit the front of his Speedo a few times.  Then she placed her fingers on the top of his Speedo and carefully lowered them so that her young, muscular teacher’s hard penis was staring her in the face.  She ran her fingers through his pubes and gave them a little tug.  She held his balls in her hands, licking them and kissing them.

Mr. Crete’s cock was fully erect, pointing due north.  She looked up at his eyes and smiled.  He smiled back.

Mary leaned in and gave the head of his cock a little kiss.  And then she kissed the left side of his shaft, and then the other.  She licked the sweat off the shaft, starting at the base and finally stopping at the head.  She paused again and looked him in the eyes as she leaned in and surrounded his penis with her mouth. 

He leaned over and untied Mary’s bikini top as she was sucking his cock.  He reached below to pinch her nipples and play with her sweaty tits.

Mary gave Mr. Crete a masterful blow job, using her tongue to tease the head and rub his shaft with her lips.  She blew him for a full ten minutes until he exploded in her mouth with a week’s worth of cum.  She swallowed every drop.

The two naked bodies collapsed into each other’s arms on the bench.  They were exhausted and gave each other little kisses.

“Hey, how about we jump in the pool and cool off?  We are the last ones here, so we can just go in like this,” he said.

“Let’s do it!”

They jumped nude into the pool.  For the first time they each got a good look at each other’s body in full light.  They played a bit and Mary wrapped her arms and legs around Mr. Crete’s naked body.  They held each other and kissed again.

The two got out of the pool and walked to their locker rooms to change and leave.

“Mary, if you would like, I could give you some swimming lessons here each week,” he offered.

“I would love to learn to swim better from you, and this seems like the perfect time and place.  See you next week!”

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments