Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step-Mum's First Anal Experience

"I take my stepmum's anal virginity."

27
10 Comments 10
50.3k Views 50.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
As you know, Arlene (my step-mum) and I are involved in the most amazing sexual relationship. She really takes care of my needs, and I am all too happy to feed her the rigid cock that she craves.

What started off as a bit of fun a few months ago has now turned into some of the most mind blowing sex sessions I've ever experienced. I can't even remember the last time I had to wank. Arlene makes sure when I'm horny, she is either there to suck my cock or ride me until I unleash stream after stream of my creamy sperm deep in her pussy or down her throat into her belly.

I just love how her tongue twirls round the head of my cock before she engulfs the whole thing in her mouth, or the feel of her hot wet pussy lips gripping my cock as I slide in and out of her, bringing us both to orgasm. Dad's long weekend business trips have become more frequent, much to my liking because no sooner is he out the door, that I have Arlene begging me to fuck her brains out.

Now I know some of you think that what we are doing is wrong. Arlene and I are under the understanding that as long as no one gets hurt, then two people should be able to have sex and help each other out. Yes we do feel guilty sometimes, but her love of her step-son's cock makes her forget the guilt as she writhes around on the bed as I give her another intense orgasm.

* * * * *

It was now Sunday afternoon. My sister had been at her friend's house all weekend, while my step-mum and I had just finished having another incredible sex session. We lay on my bed all hot and sweaty, kissing and cuddling; the smell of sex filled the air in the room once again.

"Mmm, I love our sex smell. I always think it's a way of telling we both had fun," I said in between kisses.

"I love it too, baby."

We stopped kissing and were lying on my bed. I was still running my hand up and down my Arlene's body. I couldn't get enough of her. I actually loved her body. I loved cupping her boobs in my hands, playing with her nipples and getting them nice and hard, licking and sucking on them as I caress the rest of her body and squeeze her butt.. all I could think was she is perfect!

"Is there anything you haven't done sex wise?" I asked.

"This might surprise you, but I have never had anal sex."

I was surprised. "Really?"

 Arlene was blushing a little. "Yep."

"How come? Are you not into that?"

"It's your father who isn't into it."

"Did you ask him if he would fuck your bum?"

"No, he told me right from the start that he thought it was disgusting."

"And how do you feel about it?"

"I've never really thought about it if I'm honest. It's not like I've had it and I miss it. I've never had it so I don't know if I'm missing out."

"Would you like to try it?"

Arlene blushed even more. "You are one horny young man, mister, asking your own step-mum if she would like to have anal sex," she said with a smile on her face as she leaned up and gave me a kiss.

"Well, when you have such a horny step-mum why not? So would you?" I could feel my cock getting hard again. And so could my mum.

"I don't know. Maybe, I'll think about it. Obviously by the feel of things you would like to."

"I think it's a hot idea. I love your bum, and you look so cute when you blush," I said as I moved my hand between her legs. "I guess I'm not the only one who likes the idea," I said as I took my fingers out of her dripping wet pussy and brought them up to both our mouths to suck on. "Mmm, you taste so good." I then gave her the look of 'I'm going to fuck your brains out'. Arlene smiled as she knew what was coming. she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"Oh, baby, yes, fuck me hard."

We kissed passionately as I positioned myself on top. I reached down and aimed my rock hard cock at my step-mum's hot love entrance. We locked eyes as I slid my cock in slowly. The look on Arlene's face was so sexy. I could tell all she wanted, all she needed was a good hard fucking.

I put her legs on my shoulders and pushed her knees up to her chest so I could get as deep as I could, then I just started pounding the pussy I loved so much. The sounds of my balls slapping against her ass and my step-mum begging for me to go harder, almost had me cumming in no time, but then I had an idea. I stopped fucking her much to her disappointment and started to kiss my way down her body.

When I reached her pussy, I started lapping up as much of her juices as I could. I got Arlene to hold onto her legs and pull them up other chest again. This gave me perfect access to her butt hole. I continued to lick away at her pussy, and then I tickled her butt hole with my finger. This made her jump a bit. Then I coated my pinky finger in her juices and slowly slid it in her butt. Arlene let out a cry.

"Oh, my God!"

I took this as a good sign. She was really tight. I kept licking her pussy, letting her butt adjust to my finger before I started to slowly slide it forward and back. Arlene grabbed a handful of my hair as I went to town on her pussy. Licking and sucking on her clit, I continued to finger her butt. Within moments I felt her whole body tense and she had a shuddering orgasm which flooded my mouth with her juices.

When she calmed down I made my way back up so I could give her a kiss. We both smiled at each other.

"Holy fuck," was all my step-mum could say.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, but we aren't finished yet. I haven't cum yet."

"Would you like me to suck it for you?"

"No thanks, I want to cum in your pussy."

 Arlene rolled on top of me and lifted herself up a bit. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy, she then slowly impaled her self on my cock.

AnneDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneDark

I reached up and squeezed her tits, gently twisting and pulling on her nipples as she rode my cock like there was no tomorrow.

I then pulled Arlene's body close and started to fuck her again. I squeezed her ass as I fucked her, slapping it every now and then. I then rolled her over so I was on top again and thrust myself into her a few more times before exploding into her pussy. I collapsed on top of her while my cock kept pumping my cum into my step-mum. I could feel my cock going limp as I pulled out I got off her and sat back a bit as she lay in my bed with her legs spread and watched as my cum oozed out of her pussy.

"That is such a hot picture right there."

Arlene smiled before reaching down and dipping her fingers in her cum filled pussy, then bringing them up to her mouth and sucking on them. Sadly it was time to get dressed as my sister was due home. We kissed some more before going and getting a shower.

Arlene and I continued to have our amazing sex sessions when we could. It was about two months later before Dad had to go on another business trip. My sister, however, wasn't staying at her friend's this weekend. This was disappointing as Arlene and I couldn't spend the whole weekend fucking. We couldn't even spend a night in the same bed.

However, on the Saturday morning, my sister went into town with her friends. I was still in bed when she left. A few minutes later I heard my step- mum coming up the stairs. I rolled over so I wasn't facing the door and pretended I was still asleep when I heard my mum say, "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head, mummy has a surprise for you."

I immediately sat up and looked over at her. She was naked with her hands behind her back.

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned over and gave her a kiss. "What's my surprise?"

Arlene brought her hands round to reveal a bottle of lube. My eyes widened and a huge smile spread accross my face. 

"Oh you are such a dirty girl, you decided to give anal a try then?

Arlene, too, had a huge smile in her face. "Yes, baby, it felt so good when you fingered my butt that last time. But please take it easy."

"This is going to be so much fun. Come here you." I opened up my covers so she could climb into bed with me. We kissed and touched each other for a few minutes before I asked if she was ready.

"Okay, babe, I'm so excited."

 Arlene got on her hands and knees as I positioned myself behind her. I squirted some lube on my cock and then I squirted some on my step-mum's butt hole. I used my pinky to rub some lube right the way in. I heard her let out a small moan.

"Okay, beautiful, are you ready?"

"Yes, baby, lets do it."

I rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy to use her juices as extra lube before I positioned the head at the entrance to her very tight butt hole. I slowly pushed the head of my cock in. I saw Arlene grab hold and bury her head into the pillows. I waited a bit before I slowly pushed the rest of my cock all the way in. When I was all the way in, I paused.

"Are you okay?"

A muffled yes came from my step-mum.

"How does it feel?"

"Tight and a wee bit sore."

I leaned over and kissed her back. "It's okay... I'll go easy."

I slowly began to pull out again. Arlene let out another muffled moan. Just before my head popped out, still very slowly, I slid my cock back in. Arlene lifted her head and let out another pleasurable moan it seemed. Again I paused when I was all the way in. I rubbed her back before reaching under and squeezing her boobs. I started to pull out again, this time a little quicker. Arlene buried her head in the pillows again. I started to slide in again, and once again when I was all the way in, I paused.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, baby, I'm okay, keep going it feels good."

Her butt must have adjusted to my cock. I quickened the pace ever so slightly and reached under again. This time I rubbed her pussy. She was dripping. I brought my hand up to her mouth and told her to suck my fingers. I pushed all the way in, but this time I didn't pause before I started to pull out. Another cry from Arlene.

"Oh yes, baby. That's good."

 She was liking her first anal experience. I squirted some more lube on my cock and began sliding in again, this time even quicker. Arlene was really tight. I went to rub her pussy again only to find her hands were already there, so instead I played with her nipples.

I was now sliding in and out if her butt with ease and decided it was time to pick the pace up a bit. I knew with her butt being so tight it wouldn't take me long to shoot my load. I started to tell her what a dirty slut she was being letting her son take her anal cherry.

I spanked her ass a few times as I continued to slide in and out. I could feel my orgasm building and decided to fuck her butt just a bit. I began getting a little harder with each thrust. Arlene was now furiously rubbing away at her pussy.

I knew I couldn't hold it much longer and decided to really fuck her butt. Arlene gripped the pillow with one hand as her other hand worked her pussy. One more big thrust and I buried my cock deep in her ass and emptied my balls. This must have set Arlene off as well as she started to scream and shudder as her orgasm took over.

When everything had calmed down, I kissed and caressed each of Arlene's ass cheeks before collapsing down beside her. I pulled her in close for a cuddle and gave her a kiss.

"Well, how was that?"

"Oh, Ryan, that was incredible. Thank you so much."

We continued to kiss and cuddle for a few more minutes, then I asked, "So is there anything else you haven't done?" And gave my step-mum a cheeky smile.

"There is actually, but for now lets just practice anal."

Published 
Written by Ryan1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments