Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Studying for Anatomy 2

"Don't you want this? he asks, taking his thick cock out of his pants."

24
13 Comments 13
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Isobel!" Issack shouts after me as he jog to catch up to me.

I turn around and smile as I see him jogging towards me.

"Did someone die?" I ask, giggling. "What's the rush?"

"I had to walk with someone beautiful and funny. And you, my dear ol' Isobel, is absolutely stunning and funny. I couldn't pass up the chance," he says flirtatiously.

I blush and stare at people who walks around us in frustration, as we did, only basically stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Uh, I think we better move," I say.

"A stunning girl tells me that we should move, then move, we shall," Issack says teasingly.

"Oh, stop with your cheesy lines before I ditch you," I say, walking ahead of him.

He laughs and throws his arm over my shoulder, resting his hand on my arm. "I'm just kidding Iz. Don't be so grumpy. Shall I give you a kiss to cheer you up?" he asks, winking at me.

I laugh and before I am about to push him away, I hear someone clear their throat behind us. I turn my head to look and notice that Professor Hunter is walking behind us.

"Well, hello there Isobel. Hey Issack," Professor Hunter addresses us both.

We both say our hello's at the same time and Professor Hunter raises his eyebrows at us, questioningly.

"I didn't know you two were a couple," he states, but it sounds like an accusation pointed directly at me.

"Uh, n-"

"Yes, we are a couple," Issack says, cutting me off before I could even say anything. "Been together for about, two years?" Issack stares at me. "Right baby? And we're still going strong too," he finishes confidently.

I notice that Professor Hunter's eyebrow twitched when Issack was saying that we had been together for two years. It makes me want to laugh, because he is actually buying Issack's bullshit.

"Well, I'm glad for you both," Professor Hunter says, even though the tone of his voice doesn't match what he is actually saying. "I gotta get going," he says, staring at his watch. "Isobel, I need to see you in my office today or tomorrow about your paper. Do you have time?"

I stare at him, wondering what I did wrong on the paper. "Today is fine with me," I say. "Is something wrong with it?"

"I'll discuss it with you in the office. Come by anytime before seven p.m. See you later," he says, walking away.

*** 

I walk through the quiet hallway that leads to Professor Hunter's office. Everyone had already left, anxious to get home, yet here we are, still at school.

I sigh as I get to his door. I knock and I hear him tell me to go in. I open the door and walk inside. Professor Hunter looks up at me but doesn't smile like before.

"Close the door behind you, Isobel."

I turn around and close the door. Memories of what had happened in here two weeks ago makes me wet.

As soon as the door clicks shut, Professor Hunter pulls me around, facing him, and covers my lips with his. He pushes me against the door and kisses me hard and angry. His hands are everywhere touching everything but he doesn't settle for only one place. He continues his crazy search on me as our lips dance.

He groans wildly. His hand finds their way to my hair and he grabs my hair roughly.

"God, Iz. You're so fucking beautiful."

His lips smashes mine again and he rips open my blouse, exposing me to him. He pulls away from my lips and stares at me hungrily. He undo my bra and takes it off me, leaving me half dressed. He engulfs my nipple into his hot mouth and he sucks it hard, dragging a moan out of me.

He undo my shorts and push it down my legs and then he gets on his knees in front of me. He kisses my stomach, giving me little bites here and there before making his way to my wet and needy pussy.

He lifts me up and puts my legs over his shoulders so that it is hanging down his back and my upper body is leaning against the door. He starts to lick my juices and I moan at the contact of his tongue.

He licks and he fucks me with his tongue expertly.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

I hold onto his head desperately, pulling on his hair and beg him to make me cum.

He lets out a feral growl and pulls my bottom closer to his mouth. He sucks on my cliterous roughly and I moan louder, feeling my orgasm near.

"Oh! Ohhhh! Professor Hunter!" I moan desperately. "Please. Please. Oh god, please!"

"Ah!" I scream out when pleasure floods my entire body.

I let go of his head, all my energy drained from my body. He slowly sets me down and lays me on the ground. He kisses me passionately and lays beside me. He holds me in his arm, giving me butterfly kisses on my face, his hands exploring and rubbing, while we lay on the ground of his office.

"Iz," he begins. "I want to ask something of you, but you don't have to answer me..." he trails off.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Is Issack really your boyfriend?"

I laugh, and he stares at me questioningly.

"No, Issack is just a friend. He was being stupid when you asked."

He sighs in relief and kisses me. "Thank god, because I don't know what I would do if he had the chance to touch you every day and I didn't," he says. "God, I can't stand the thought of anyone else touching you, much less thinking that they could."

I laugh again and he kisses me. "I'm serious. I like to think that you belong to me."

I stare up at the ceiling. "I don't belong to anyone."

"Plus. You're my professor. This is wrong."

"Wrong or not, I want you all to myself."

He kisses me again and rolls on top of me. "Don't you want this?" he asks, taking his thick cock out of his pants.

"No," I say, staring at his cock in his hand as he slowly strokes it.

"No? Then why can't you take your eyes off of it?" he asks.

"I don't want it," I repeat, mesmerized by the slow strokes his hand is doing to his cock.

He lowers his waist down and rubs his cock head on my cliterous. He teases my hole and brings it back to my cliterous, rubbing it up and down.

"Still don't want it?" he asks, when I shiver in pleasure.

"N-no."

He continues to rub my cliterous, making me wetter. I try to stifle my moan, but soon I can't any longer. A moan escapes my throat and he smiles in satisfaction.

"So you do want it," he states.

"No, I don't," I lie.

He continues to tease me, sticking his cock into my pussy, pushing just a little past the head of his cock before pulling it back out. Finally I groan in frustration.

"Dammit. Please. Fuck me!" I demand, crazed with his teasing.

He smiles happily and thrust into me hard, taking my breath away and making me groan in pleasure.

He fucks me slow, then fast, and then slow again. He alternates his thrusts between fast and rough thrusts to slow and then hard thrust, hitting my cervix. He stares me straight in the eye, refusing to let me escape his intense stare as he fucks me senseless.

I groan and I moan, begging for more, begging for my release. He increase his tempo and fucks me hard, bringing me to the blissfulness of my body shaking orgasm. His slow thrusts, brings me back down to earth, breathing hard.

He smiles and kisses me then continues his onslaught of pleasure. He grabs my breast roughly, squeezing them hard, and making me cry out. He pinches my nipple between his thumb and index, making me cry out again.

His thrust becomes more urgent as he gets closer and it throws me over again. My orgasm comes like a wave and crashes into me hard, making me buck underneath him as he delivers his last hard thrust before shooting his sperm into my pussy.

He holds onto me tightly as we both come back down to earth. He smiles and kisses me.

"Thank you," he says.

"For what?"

"For giving yourself to me so willingly when you can have someone better." 

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments