Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepdaughter's Delight: Part 1

"My stepdaughter and I finally succumb to forbidden lust"

224
20 Comments 20
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is fiction, mostly. But we are real people."

The first time I laid eyes on Joy, she was seventeen years old, filling out a bikini nicely and playing in my apartment swimming pool. I was old enough to be her dad, but they didn’t stop my leering gaze and lusty thoughts.

I had just met her mom and things were going well. I mean, I was having the best sex of my life in mid-30s. And lots of it. Mom was a bit older, but hot as asphalt in the summer sun and loved to fuck anyway, anytime. But no denying I noticed Joy that day her mom brought her over to meet me. I noticed her ass. Wow. I had to force myself not to obsess. She was half my age. And I was sleeping with her mom. So I put my horny thoughts out of my mind. Or so I thought.

Joy went to live with her dad out of town at the end of the summer and then went to trade school. I only saw her a few times a year after that. She got married and had kids. Normal stuff. We were as close as you would expect. Nothing taboo. We shared a love of music and dancing (and I loved gyrating with her on the dance floor.) I admit I enjoyed watching her mature into a pretty young woman and, eventually, a wife and mother. I was a proud papa.

Sure, I enjoyed looking at her body and often dreamed of her lovely body and just-right breasts. And I never forgot that fine little-girl ass in the swimming pool with she was still in high school.

Fast forward twenty years. We were visiting Joy and one of her kids for a long weekend. She was in her mid-thirties, the same age as me when we met. Divorced. Just like me. And I could not take my eyes off her that weekend. I was feeling particularly horny and she was looking particularly good. I'm not sure what got into me. I was still getting plenty of good sex at home (and occasionally on the road when on business trips.) Years of pent-up lust began to stir, I guess and that familiar ache in my groin clouded my parental thinking.

She wore tight high-rise jeans that made her ass and hips look amazing. She reminded me of the girls I first fell in lust for in the '70s. She was petite. Tightly toned. Pert, small tits in a tight tank top. Long, curly blonde hair. The Levi’s flared at the bottom of the leg and wrapped tightly around her hips, lifting her ass. I kept trying to get one more clandestine peek at her butt that weekend. It was driving me mad.

As I said, I was still getting plenty of sex with her mom, but I couldn’t stop thinking of fucking my stepdaughter, the mom of three. (Her mom had three girls, too. More about the others another time.) All weekend long, I stared at Joy's ass and tits. I imagined her red lips around my dick. My mind flooded with forbidden thoughts.

On the last night of our stay, my wife was feeling frisky so we had a great round of mutual oral sex followed by my slick hard cock sliding in her pussy. Damn, we still turned each other on. We spooned and I grabbed her plentiful hips and gazed as her round ass, shooting a hot load as deep as I could thrust. All the time - when I attacked her clit with my tongue and when I pumped my hot juice into her from behind - I was thinking, God forgive me, of Joy, my stepdaughter. My cock was so damn and it felt so damn good. When I cried out, “I’m gonna cum in you, baby,” my sixty-year-old wife had no clue I was thinking of her baby girl when I erupted and send hot goo into her deep recesses.

We rolled away from one another and my wife got up to let my cum drip from her pussy. I dick stayed hard and my mind would not slow down. I wanted - no, I needed -- more. My wife came back to bed, gave me a big kiss with plenty of cock-flavored tongue and rolled over. She was out like a light. I got up to get a drink and settle down.

But out in the living room, instead of solitude, I found my hot blonde stepdaughter sitting in the dark. The light from her cell phone gave me a view that seared into my brain and made my just-fucked dick surge back to life in my boxers: Joy was wearing only a pair of black satin-and-lace panties and had a hand down at her crotch while she scrolled through her Instagram with the other.

“Oh damn,” I managed to say. “Didn’t know you were still up.”

Joy jumped and grabbed a nearby quilt to cover up. “Oh, Tim … I hope I didn’t startle you. I’m just trying to relax so I can sleep.” I knew how she felt. I sometimes found that squeezing out an orgasm with my own hands was just what I needed to fall asleep.

Before I could say good night and make my exit, she removed the quilt so I could see her tits and her long naked legs. Damn, she looked like a thirty-eight-year-old version of her mother -- but somehow hotter -- and I wanted to be transported back in time. I was still old enough to be her father. But I wanted to be her lover.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

We looked at each other and I think we both knew we were about to cross this forbidden chasm that says we could not be together. Had she been thinking of me all weekend? Or maybe longer?

“Tim …” she whispered as she peeled her panties down to expose a neatly trimmed bush. “It looks as though you like what you see.” My seven-inch manhood was sticking straight out and it jumped when she stared at it.

“Let me taste you. I’ve wanted to since I was in high school. I used to listen to you and mom and I wished it was me that made you moan so loud.”

“Oh Joy,” I managed to say, “you know I have dreamed of you. I have jacked off thinking of you ever since you were a teenager.” As I talked, I pushed my shorts down and moved toward her on the sofa.

When we touched, the electricity was immense. I stared at her, thinking of the little girl I watched grow up. I had watched her tits grow, her hips spread and hair on her pussy sprout. Her skin was appropriately baby soft and my dick grew even harder as I brushed against her and reached up to touch those tits I had admired and dreamed of for decades.

“Ohhhh, Tim. That feels sooo good. Suck on my tits just like that. Suck on them good and make my pussy wet!”

I didn’t hesitate and my lips surrounded her nipples. At the same time, I placed one of her hands around my throbbing cock and let out a cry.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, my little girl. You make me feel so damn good.”

She stroked up and down and I forgot all about the orgasm I had just half an hour ago with her mom. I felt like I could come again soon, which I usually don't do as I approached sixty. But I wanted this to last. “Suck me, baby girl. Suck on stepdaddy’s cock.”

As she moved into position, she flipped herself over and got on top of me, putting her ass above my face before her lips slid over my cockhead. She loves a good licking just like her mommy, I thought. What a girl.

“Ahhhh, Joy. God damn,” I cried as I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. “You suck so good.”

She tasted good, too. Thick, pungent woman cream poured out of her birth canal and onto my face. My dick grew even harder, my mind grew more clear: this is the moment I have been yearning for years. My God, I thought as my tongue danced around her rock-hard clitoris, dreams do come true.

Almost as soon as she started lapping at my cock, she stopped and looked back at me. “I can taste mom on your dick. You horny fucker, you. Mom and daughter the same night? I am so fucking glad you are in our family.”

After a few minutes of sharing oral, I told Joy that I admired her ass years and said I really really wanted to take her doggy style so I could watch my cock and her asshole. Like the good daughter she is, she took the position. Looking back at me, the lust in her eyes was intoxicating. She reminded me of her mother.

I lined up behind her right little ass and stared. Her pussy lips were fully engorged and lubricant dripped down her leg. I pushed onward.

“Ahhhhhh, Tim. Fuck me, please. I’ve dreamed of this. Ahhh. Give it to me, daddy.”

Those words made my cock surge and my hips went to work. Faster and faster I pushed manmeat back and forth in the tight tunnel that birthed my grandchildren.

“This is so fucking wrong. And so fucking good, “ I said. “Ahhhh damn, you little girl. Take my cock. Take my cuuuuummmmmm!”

I exploded in her. My stepdaughter. A real woman I remembered as a teen girl in a skimpy bathing suit. She kept rocking back and forth, taking it all before collapsing on the sofa. I fell on top of her, pushing my cock even deeper, squashing her ass underneath my weight.

I rolled off her and caught my breath.

“Thank you, my baby girl. I have dreamed of this for years, Joy. It was so much better than I imagined.”

She pulled on her panties on to catch cum. She smiled and laughed. “Oh Tim, I have wanted your cock since the first time I saw you at the apartment swimming pool so many years ago. I’ve dreamed of you so many times. I’ve always wanted a man just like you. But having the real thing, what a real treat.”

The first time we saw each other. Destiny. No use fighting it.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments