Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepdaughter's Delight: Part 5

"The family affair expands and everyone joins in the juicy fun"

100
15 Comments 15
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The final chapter of the illicit liaisons revolving around my stepdaughter and me. As the devil is my witness, this all happened and I am expecting eternal damnation -- with a smile on my face."

As the Christmas visit by our family drew nearer, I felt my anxiety and my horniness increasing.

Anxious because I wondered if I would be able to camouflage my desires to devour the stepdaughter who had become the target of my carnal lust.

And horny because I could not help but fantasize about Joy’s fabulous body and the pleasure it brought this dirty old man.

I worked around the house to decorate it in seasonal joy, making sure the kitchen was stocked with all our favorite holiday treats. I double-checked the liquor cabinet, too, because I knew a shot here and there would help steel my nerves as I ventured into these unspeakable acts of family sex. Even my wife noticed I was paying special attention to the details as the big day approached.

“Getting excited for the kids to be home?” she asked one day.

“I guess,” I said nonchalantly when the crazy man inside my brain wanted to blurt out: “Yeah, so excited my cock is about to explode in my jeans.”

Joy surprised us by letting us know that two of her three children – seventeen-year-old Jenny and eighteen-year-old Jack – would be joining her on the holiday visit. While this was good news, I selfishly wondered how it might complicate my planned tryst with Joy. Still, my wife and I were delighted and put the inflatable beds up in the family room where the teens could enjoy their own TV and fireplace. According to the text messages I had read on Joy’s best friend Melissa’s phone, I don’t think the kids would mind sharing a room.

The crew arrived on Thursday, and I could not keep my eyes from watching Joy as she crossed the room, as she reached up for something and showed a bit of her trim midriff, and most especially when she bent over, and her gorgeous ass was on full display. I had to have that girl, taboos about dads and stepdaughters be damned.

One thing that did surprise me, though, was how I also kept admiring my granddaughter, Jenny. She was blond and blue-eyed like her mom and grandma, my wife. She was also petite like the two of them. Where she was different, was in the chest department. Jenny was endowed with a big set of tits that thrust out of her loose-fitting hoodies and t-shirts, just daring me to stare at them. What a pervert I was, just looking at her with lust in my eyes. When my cock surged at the thought of touching her, I knew I was going to go to hell. When I rubbed my crotch, it was like saying, “Satan, you can have me, but please first let me bed sweet little Jenny.”

Joy said did not want to encourage her two hormone-rich kids, so she and Jenny bunked downstairs and left the guestroom for Jack. The two girls pushed the air mattresses together and layered on the comforters and blankets, creating the perfect holiday nest. The thought of the two of them in the same bed kept me from falling asleep. When my wife asked me what was on my mind, all I could say was “I’m excited for Christmas and it’s so good to have a house full.”

The next day, Jack convinced his grandmother to take him to the Christmas Day opening of a new superhero movie: at midnight. To make sure they’d have seats, they planned to leave about 10 p.m. and would not be home until around four in the morning. Here was Joy’s and my window of opportunity. I just didn’t know what to do about Jenny. But when I told Joy that I was hoping to open up a special gift when her mom and son were out, she said she had an idea that both shocked and excited me.

“You know, I think Jenny might be ready to join us,” my darling, perverted stepdaughter said with a big smile. “I know she and Jack have been doing it and she’s on the pill. I even asked her one night if she had ever thought about older men and she said boys her age were no fun and she hoped to find a grown-up to show her a thing or two.”

It was hard to believe what I was hearing, but my cock did not have a problem reacting. It surged in my pants as I thought of fucking a teenager. And my granddaughter. All of a sudden, I could not wait for movie time.

My wife and Jack left for the show and Jenny and Joy retired to the basement to watch a movie. Or so they said. Joy had told me earlier to give them a few minutes before joining them. She suggested I have on just a pair of boxers and suggested that if nine-inch rod was bulging in those shorts, that would be a welcome sight. (Not like I could prevent my cock from growing hard at the thought!)

When I descended the stairs, the lights were dim and only a soft bit of noise was coming from the TV. I walked into the room and the sight on the floor left me speechless. There, right in front of me, were two naked women in a sixty-nine, lapping each other’s pussies like it was the most natural thing in the world. I just stood and stared, my dick dancing in my shorts, my head exploding with lustful thoughts.

“You two are beautiful,” I said. They looked up to find me lowering the boxers to expose my rock-hard cock. “I hope you don’t mind if I join you.”

Jenny was transfixed on my cock – she had never seen one so big – and Joy was the first to talk: “Oh Pops,” she said, using the name the grandkids called me by, “When I told Jenny that you and I enjoyed having sex, she begged me to let her join in. It’s family, right? And the family that plays together stays together.”

As I kneeled on the mattress, Jenny reached for my balls and gave them a tug. “Oh Pops, that is the most beautiful cock ever. Can I please taste it?”

I could not believe it. My very own granddaughter was going to suck my cock while her mom encouraged her. Joy kissed me lasciviously as Jenny let her tongue do a little dance around my solid helmet. My cock was jumping for joy and pre-cum was already seeping out. I was going out of my mind.

“My God, ladies,” I managed to utter. “What a fucking treat. You are both gorgeous and I want you so bad.”

Joy held my cock as Jenny continued to suck on it, moaning and humming. I reached for Joy’s pussy and felt the moisture that told me she was as turned on as I was at this lustful sight.

I grunted and moaned as dear little Jenny did a number on my tool. “Uhhh,” I cried. “What more could an old man want? Damn, Jenny, suck on it baby girl, suck your Pops’ cock.”

“Just wait,” Joy said, running her hand up and down my cock to match her daughter’s oral pace.

Jenny let my dick pop out of her mouth and pulled away. She positioned her butt on a couple of pillows before offering herself to me, spread eagle. Her pussy lips and asshole were glistening. As I stared at both slots of my barely legal granddaughter, Joy chimed in:

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

“Your granddaughter would like you to be her first anal fuck,” Joy said, continuing the stroke my saliva-coated cock. “I promised her you would be gentle and that it would be a great treat – for both of you. I just love butt fucking with the right man and I know she will too. Will you bust her anal cherry?”

Of course, I thought. The last time we had sex, Joy offered me an ass for Christmas. But I assumed it was hers, not her very own teen-age daughter’s. But I didn’t care. Tight asses are a wonderful, smooth fuck. I could not say no, no matter how perverted it was.

“Get the lube,” I said. “We need lots of lube,” as I prepared for entry into the forbidden rear canal of my dear granddaughter. Joy was ready with the KY jelly and while she was busy slathering my cock, Jenny lubed her fingers and pushed one, two, and then three as deep into her ass as they would reach. The teenager was ready for a back-end assault, and I was ready for nirvana.

I angled my cock toward her puckered pink hole and let it rest on the outside. Joy held it there, assuring I did not go too fast and making sure I had the proper angle. Such a thoughtful stepdaughter I helped raise, I thought.

“Are you sure, baby girl.?” I asked Jenny. “Do you want my dick in your ass, like mommy says?”

“Oh yes, Pops” Jenny said. “I am ready. I have been practicing with mom’s vibrators and dildoes, but you will be my first real live cock. Give it to me, Pops, I want to feel you in my ass.”

Joy was ready to help and the look on her face was one of acceptance and love. My stepdaughter really wanted this gift for her daughter. My cock was as hard as I remember. I pushed forward and felt Jenny push back.

“Uggghhh,” she said. “It hurts a little, but that’s OK. Keep pushing. I’ll open up.”

I did as she asked and there was slight pop as her anus opened for my cock head. I felt the tight, velvety smoothness of her tight cavity and was careful not to go too fast.

“Damn,” Jenny shouted in pain. “Fuck, that hurts.

“BUT DO NOT STOP.” She cussed some more, and she made fists, holding the blankets for security. “Aggghhh, I feel my ass opening for you. God damn! Good pain, good fuck.”

“Ahhh,” I said, surprised and pleased as the slick softness of her shit tunnel opened for me. “Fuck, Jenny, you are tight.” She whimpered, but she pushed her ass toward my cock, assuring me she wanted more of my throbbing manhood.

I slowly rocked my slick cock back and forth, going a little deeper with each thrust. Jenny took it like a pro. Her mom left my side and straddled Jenny’s head, ready for an oral assault from her child. Jenny reached up with her tongue and Joy let out a cry of pleasure.

“Oh, my baby,” she said. “Do your mama. Lick me, just like we practiced. Taste my love potion and make me cum, my little girl. Love your mama good.”

I could not believe the scene unfolding before me. I was ass fucking my granddaughter, who was massaging her own clitoris while licking her mother, who was leaning over and French kissing me, her stepfather.

“God damn,” I said as my cock reached as deep into Jenny’s ass as it could go. “This is soooo good, my dear. So fucking good.”

“Oh yes, Pops,” Jenny cried, taking her lips away from the blonde pussy where she was birthed.

“Don’t stop baby,” Joy cried. “Do not stop. Your mama needs a cum. I really want to cum with your Pops dick in your ass.”

The perversion of it all was sending me into orbit. I kept pushing in and out of my granddaughter’s ass and looking at my stepdaughter’s face as she was approaching orgasm at the tongue of her very own daughter.

“Oh shit,” I said as I felt my balls contract and knew a torrent of cum was soon to spew from my cockhead. “I am going to cum deep inside you. I am going to cum.”

“Oh yes,” Joy cried as she reached her own orgasm. “Keep fucking, keep going, I’m going to cum, oh yes, here I cum … damnnnnnn.” I watched as her labia pulsed and juices flowed out of her pussy all over her daughter’s face. This was sending me over the edge.

“Do it Pops,” Joy chimed in. “Cum in her fucking ass. Fuck her like the dirty little baby slut she is. Fuck that ass.”

And I let loose with a flood of white-hot cum. I felt it flow from the base of my cock up all nine inches to spit out in the deep anal recesses of my granddaughter.

“Ahh, ahh, fuck,” I cried, cum spewing forth and leaking out of my granddaughter’s asshole as I continued to piston in and out. One, two, three, four shots of goo, each like a jolt of electricity shooting through my body. Finally, I collapsed onto Jenny, squashing her big tits just as Joy continued to ride her own orgasm wave.

“Oh yeah, Jenny, lick it, lick it,” she cried. “Oh, my dear girl you are so good. Your mama loves you so fucking much.”

As Jenny masturbated toward cumming with my cock still buried inside her young body, I marveled at the sight of her slick pussy gushing with fuck fluid. We all cussed and swore and finally went quiet and still, our sweaty bodies in a heap on top of the air mattress with a Hallmark Christmas movie showing on the big screen above us.

“God damn, girls,” I managed to say. “What a fuck. That is about the best ever.”

Jenny rolled over and looked at me. “Even better than grandma?” she asked. “I mean, she does have a little more experience.”

I smiled and her and got up to go clean up. “Yes, she does have a lot of experience,” I said. “And she still gives me a pretty good ride.”

Joy smiled as she pulled her nightgown over her tits.

“Well, I hope she does the same thing for Jack after the movie. He’s a randy little boy who could use a good mature teacher to show him how to please girls.

"I asked Mom to give him a lesson or two while Jenny and I gave you your Christmas present. She was happy to play Mrs. Clause for her horny grandson.”

The two of them smiled at me and reached out to bring me back into bed. They wanted more and, even though at my age I’m not so much for back-to-back orgasms, I was ready to give it a try. These two cunts stirred something in me. And in my wife, too.

My God, I thought. The whole fucking family is going to hell because of this incestuous circle. But as the band the Grateful Dead sang: “I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I am enjoying the ride.”

What a fucking ride it is.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments