Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter II

"She came home from her trip and that's when the fun really began"

101
28 Comments 28
79.2k Views 79.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
The following is a continuation of the original story "The Babysitter" previously published on this site under the Taboo category. If you haven't read the original story, please do so before reading this one, as it will introduce the characters and circumstances so this one will make more sense.

***

The extra week that my wife was gone stretched into two. Amy had gone to her sister's to help her while she and her husband were having troubles. They had split for a time, and Amy's sister was distraught over it. She was younger than Amy so "big sis" came to the rescue, leaving me alone with our two daughters, Sarah and Paula. Our regular babysitter was unable to watch the girls while I was at work, so she recommended her friend, Becky, for the job.

Becky was amazing - she had come in and stepped right up, taking over running the place like she had been there all along. She was wonderful with the girls and she even took care of me too, making sure the house was clean, dinner was on the table for us when I got home, and the kids had been fed. For an 18 year old, she had the maturity of someone twice her age and she made Amy's absence a lot easier to take.

At least in some aspects. There was one particular aspect however, that Becky's babysitting caused trouble in. Becky was a very hot, very sexual young girl! I know it sounds terrible, and if I thought about it I would be repulsed as well, but Becky was a fucking knockout!

After that night of our first "date", we continued to enjoy each other almost every night - I looked forward to coming home more than I had in a long time! Don't get me wrong, I love Amy and that never wavered. But Becky brought a new and incredibly powerful passion and I could not resist her.

Amy called a few times during her stay with her sister and each time I assured her that things were in control here and we were doing fine. And that was the truth. Becky saw to it the house ran like a Swiss watch. I quickly found that I could concentrate on work without worrying about how things were going at home. I say "concentrate" with a slight caveat - I didn't have to worry about the running of the house, but Becky made it hard to concentrate on work!

The time came though, when Amy was due to come back home. She was to be home on Saturday night, just in time to get back into the swing of things Sunday so I could head off to work Monday again. At least that was the plan...

Amy walked into the door, happy to be home and looking forward to seeing me. It was late so she knew the girls were probably in bed already - which suited her because she wanted some "Mommy and Daddy time" as she called it with me. Her sister and brother-in-law had finally worked things out and were in the process of getting back together which made her miss me all the more. She was horny and needed to feel close to me; preferably around me! She wanted her pussy wrapped around my cock and her arms around my neck. She walked through the front room, pleased to see things were all in order and clean. She had worried that the house would be messy, after all, I wasn't not known for putting things away! But things appeared to be in place and well taken care of. She smiled as she looked in the kitchen, seeing the sink was empty and it too, was clean. She smiled as she went through the living room again, headed to the bedroom to check on the girls. That's when her smile changed. There in the hallway, she saw what appeared to be a trail of clothes. "Michael, Michael," she thought to herself. But then she noticed some girl's clothes a few steps further down the hall - and she didn't recognize them! She followed the trail of clothes which quickly turned from shoes and socks, to pants to underthings! The trail led straight to their bedroom and Amy noticed the door was closed.

She stood outside the door, thinking about what she had come home to. Part of her wanted to know who I was with, but part of her was afraid to see what we might be doing - even though she was sure she already knew. Amy carefully turned to doorknob and cracked the door open, being as quiet as she could. She silently watched the scene before her...

I was on the bed on my knees with Becky in front of me, legs spread wide and her ankles on his shoulders. I was ramming my cock deep into the young girl's pussy with everything I had. Amy knew Mike liked to fuck hard and rough and this girl was definitely getting it!

"Ohhh, Mike that's it! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big beautiful cock!" she cried. I plowed into her as she twisted and thrashed about on the bed.

"Fuck Becky, your pussy is so tight and so hot!" I said, as I thrust into her once again.

"Ohh fuuck Mike! I'm cumming, baby! Ohh, fuucckk meee!" she howled. Becky arched her back as she exploded in a tremendous orgasm, gripping the sheets of the bed with white knuckles. Becky fell back onto the bed even as I continued plowing into her. Becky twisted and writhed, my fat cock teasing her now and drawing out her orgasm to maddening lengths.

Amy's breathing was a series of short gasps, her pulse quick and throbbing in her temples. Her hand had slipped into the front of her blouse and one hand cupped her 38D breasts, rolling her hard nipple between her fingers and her other hand was trapped between her trembling thighs. Amy's brown eyes were filled with lust and she licked her lips as she silently watched her husband fucking the young tender thing.

"Oh, Becky I'm cumming sweetheart!" I gasped breathlessly.

"Yes, Cum for me! Cum for me lover!" Becky cried out. I pulled my cock from her and shot load after load onto her nubile body, splashing onto her tits her pussy and some even making it to her pretty face. Becky took it all and wanted more. When my streams diminished, she sat up, gobbling my cock down like it was her first meal in ages. Becky sucked the last precious drops of my seed greedily and then scooped up what fell onto her tits licking them clean as well. She collapsed back on the bed and I fell beside her pulling her into my strong arms.

"Oh, baby! You were great!" I panted as I fought to catch his breath.

"Do we have an encore?" she asked softly, with a smile.

"We have all night, Becky," I said, as I lightly kissed her soft, yielding lips. "I don't want to stop fucking you, baby."

She looked back down the hall to the twins' bedroom; thankfully, they were too far away to hear the loud sounds of desire and excitement that had come from Becky while I fucked her sweet little pussy. It was, by far, the most erotic thing the thirty-two-year old mother had ever witnessed. She watched through the cracked door as her husband kissed and caressed the young girl. She listened to the two as they murmured words of lustful endearment, noticed the way Becky's soft, young hand caressed her husband's now limp cock, and noiselessly inhaled a deep, tremulous breath. Most women, she knew, would not like to find their husband in a similar situation, but not Amy. She had her own agenda. And, on trembling legs, she finally stepped silently into the room.

"You two have been very naughty," she said, coming fully into the room and approaching the foot of the bed.

She watched with amusement as we both sat bolt upright, our eyes wide with panic as we looked at her. We were completely naked, with nowhere to go, and she could see the wheels turning inside my head as I desperately searched for an explanation. Amy was tempted to wait, to hear my rationalization for getting caught in the act of ravaging a young girl in their living room. But her pussy was on fire and she frantically needed release.

"Amy! What the? W-what are you doing home?" I stammered for a response.

"I was able to catch an earlier flight. I wanted to come home and surprise you. It looks like I did just that too!"

"Oh shit, honey... I can explain..." I stammered.

"I doubt it, dear," Amy smiled sweetly, as she turned her attention to Becky. "And who is your little playmate here?"

"This is B-becky... she's... she's the babysitter," I said, lowering my head.

"The babysitter? You are fucking the girl who is supposed to be watching our children? Oh Michael, isn't that a little cliche'... even for you?"

"I-I'm s-so sorry, Mrs. Davis," Becky managed to say in a trembling, panic-filled voice.

"Are you, Becky?" Amy asked softly. "You certainly didn't sound sorry a few minutes ago when my husband's cock was buried in that little whore cunt of yours." She stepped forward, slowly unbuttoning the last remaining buttons on her blouse and shrugging it off her shoulders to let it fall to the floor behind her. She approached the cowering girl and knelt on the floor between the young girl's naked legs. She ran her hands slowly and gently up along Becky's thighs. Becky gasped softly when she saw Amy's naked body. "Let's see just how sorry you are."

"Mrs. D-Davis..." Becky stammered, as she watched the older woman caress her legs, her thighs.

Becky looked to me, confused and imploring me, seeking help. But I just watched, too stunned myself to offer any help. For a moment that seemed to last forever, I was certain that I was about to lose everything. I had been caught dead to rights and there was nothing I could do to plead my case. When I had heard Amy's voice, I'd accepted my fate... it was just about how badly I would get cleaned out. But this... this was beyond my wildest expectations! My wife was on her knees, caressing Becky's thighs, staring at the young girl's smooth-shaved pussy with eager desire in her eyes!

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Becky," Amy said breathlessly. "I can see now why my husband had such fun with it."

"Amy..." I said, my voice was hesitant, questioning.

"You didn't know your wife likes pussy, did you, Mike?" Amy asked with a low, sultry chuckle. "There's a lot about me that you don't know, honey. I've been into women since college. My roommate and I were lovers all through school."

"Mrs. Davis, I-I don't think I can do this," Becky said as she looked from Amy to me. "I mean I've never been... you know, with a woman before."

"Now Becky, dear, you don't honestly think I'm going to let you can give your sweet little cunt to my husband without sharing some of it with me, do you?" Amy smiled at Becky. "And as for never being with a woman, well, there's no time like to present to learn."

I just stood there, still dumbstruck. This was any man's greatest fantasy. I could never in my wildest imaginations think Amy would be interested in another female. But here she was, kneeling in front of Becky, her hands stroking the girl's smooth thighs while her eyes burned with white-hot lust. This couldn't be happening!

"OHHH!" Becky moaned as Amy brushed her red-tipped finger across her throbbing, sex-swollen clit.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Amy asked.

"Oh yesssss, Mrs. Davis!"

"Call me Amy, Becky.... Mrs. Davis makes me feel old!" Amy said.

"Alright...

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

Amy."

"Much better. Now just lay back and relax hon, and let me love your sexy little cunt."

Becky squealed loudly as Amy's tongue slipped deftly between her wet pink pussy lips and leisurely traveled up and down her slit. Her eyes widened with the heat that began to build inside of her. Without a word, the young girl grasped her legs and pulled them back and spread them wider to give the older woman easier access to her scorching hot pussy. Becky's head reeled with the sudden excitement of giving into what she thought was the taboo of taboo. In no way had the young girl ever wanted to experience sex with another female. But fuck, Amy's tongue was so incredibly hot!

She twisted her head from side to side, letting go and giving into the older woman. Tiny mewling sounds escaped her lips that were quickly becoming dry. Suddenly, she felt something wet on her left nipple and looked to see I was sucking her nipple into my greedy mouth. She grabbed my head and held my tightly to her heaving chest. To be ravaged by an older man and woman, being naked while they made love to her, was so erotic.

"UUUNNNGGG!" she grunted.

Amy sucked Becky's clit into her warm mouth and held it between her teeth as she flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Becky cried out with pleasure and began to rock her hips, humping upwards towards Amy's tormenting mouth and tongue, wanting more of it inside her. I sucked and chewed on her fat, sensitive nipples, further adding to the incredible sensations fighting for space in her crowded, spinning mind. The young girl groaned loudly and curled her toes as the intense sensations rippled through her young body.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ohhh!" she cried out. "Eat me! Eat my pussy! Make me cum! Oh, please! Please make me cuuumm! Yessss!"

"Cum for me, baby!" Amy cooed.

The young teen felt the stirrings of yet another tremendous orgasm, the third one that night, as it built into a burning, passionate volcano of desire that threatened to rip her apart with unbridled fury. She screamed and grabbed Amy's head in her hands and started rubbing her blazing-hot pussy against the older woman's face, grinding into her and pushing Amy's face into her steaming slit. Her mind moved through a kaleidoscope of feelings as Amy's tongue continued to bathe her pussy with such intensity that Becky thought surely she would go mad.

She collapsed onto the bed, her body weak and trembling with the ferocity of her orgasm. She was exhausted, totally and utterly drained. She hadn't recovered from the orgasm with me yet when Amy walked and began working on her again. So Becky lay there on the bed, drenched in sweat and unable to move. Her chest heaved as she looked into the eyes of the woman that had just brought her through a climax she would never forget. Amy got up from the floor and climbed into bed, laying beside her and pressing her half-clothed body next to the young girl.

"Well, what did you think of your first time being eaten by a woman?" Amy whispered softly as she cupped the teen's small tits.

"That was... incredible," Becky replied quietly.

Amy canted her head slightly to one side and took the teen's face in her hands. Becky knew that Amy was about to kiss her and the idea wasn't at all repulsive. She heard the tiny whimper when Amy's lips touched hers and realized that the sound had come from her mouth. Being held by a woman, feeling their lips touching, their tongues caressing, was the sexiest thing that had happened to her.

The women's hands caressed and explored each other while they kissed long and deep. I sat on the sofa, slowly stroking my cock while watching the two women kissing and touching. I couldn't believe that I'd cum twice in one night and was ready to fuck again. The trouble for me though, was that I couldn't pick between my wife and the babysitter. But it didn't matter, since I realized no matter what I was a winner in this arrangement!

"I want to do you now, Amy," Becky said breathlessly into Amy's mouth. "I want to eat your pussy."

"Oh baby, yes," Amy said huskily. "I want to feel your young tongue licking me!"

Amy scrambled into position lying on her back and propped up a bit more on the pillows so she could watch Becky eat her, while Becky slipped easily between her long, widespread legs. The young teen stared with lust-filled eyes as she slowly dipped her face to Amy's pussy. She gently pushed a finger through the narrow strip of dark pussy hair while she tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to the glistening lips of the older woman's pussy.

"Yesssss, baby!" Amy hissed. "MMMM!"

"She's hot, isn't she, baby?" I asked my wife as I knelt on the floor beside the bed. I'd moved when Amy crawled onto the bed so Becky could eat her pussy. "She has such a nice hot little pussy."

"Yes, she does," Amy turned her face to look into her husband's eyes. "Did you like fucking her, Mike?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said, smiling.

"I loved watching her take your big cock. I loved watching you pound her tight little cunt!"

"I came so hard in her, too!" I said.

Becky listened to them and moaned when they talked about my cock pounding her pussy. She reached between her legs and played with her dripping pussy as she licked and lapped at Amy's drooling slit.

Amy giggled, then cried out with pleasure as Becky's tongue began to caress her pussy. Her long fingers combed through the teen's soft dishwater blonde hair while Becky continued to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments