Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother-In-Law - Elle Chapter 6

"The sixth part in an ongoing series about his taboo fascination with his mother-in-law"

38
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

He followed Elle into her bedroom and shut the door softly behind them. He leaned back against the closed door and watched as she stood by the bed and began to undress. Facing him, she slipped her plaid pajama pants down her hips and allowed them to puddle around her ankles. She stepped out of the pajama pants and kicked them under the bed. His mother-in-law was now only wearing a baggy t-shirt that hung to her mid-thigh. He knew that she wasn't wearing any panties as he had already fingered and eaten her bare pussy on the couch downstairs. She had already cum on his face once tonight, but so far his cock hadn't gotten any attention. She beckoned for him to come to her.

"Take your shirt off," he demanded.

"You first," she replied.

"No. You're not in charge here. Off."

The dirty grin she had been wearing, faltered, but she complied. She grabbed the hem of her shirt in both hands and then in one fluid motion he pulled it over her head, and she threw it at him. He didn't make any attempt to catch it and it fell limply to the floor at his feet. He drank in the sight of his mother-in-law fully nude before him. She had her arms crossed over her amble bosom - 36 DD he knew from having rooted through her underwear drawer and examined her bras several times before. They were so big that she was having to smoosh them to get anywhere near hiding them.

He smiled a filthy, perverted smile. He couldn't wait to fuck this woman. He stripped off his clothes leaving them scattered around him in small piles until he too was completely nude. His 6'2" athletic frame was toned from regular swims at the country club. His prick stood stiff to attention, and he could feel the blood throbbing through its engorged length.

He approached her quickly and took her in his arms. She sighed as he held her close to him. His cock pressed into the warm spongy flesh of her stomach. Her hands rubbed his back. His own hands were busy too. He took her right boob into his left hand and caressed the hardened nipple, while his right hand groped and squeezed her ass. Their mouths connected in a rush of hot breath and wet tongues. He kissed her deeply. She tasted of strawberries and longing.

She broke the kiss and said, "Oh my God! I have wanted this for so long."

"Then what are you waiting for?" he replied, sticking his tongue into her throat again, their teeth knocking together.

Her left hand moved from his back and traced delicately across his taut stomach and then down to his engorged penis. He had taken care to shave his balls and trim his pubes to a neat patch of hair at the base of his cock. She took him in her hand and squeezed firmly. He tensed up at the sensation. She began to stroke him off with long slow movements. He groaned into her mouth as their tongues continued to wrestle. He moved his right hand so that he was reaching between her legs from behind to rub her sopping pussy.

She squirmed with pleasure.

"I want you, so badly," she gasped. He was happy to oblige. He pushed her backwards so that she fell onto the bed. He looked down at her and licked his lips. He took himself in his own hand and jerked himself a few times. She couldn't take her eyes off his big, hard dick.

"You want me to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before? While your daughter is asleep next door?" he asked with a low throaty growl.

"Yes," she said, her breath catching. He could smell the sex from her wet pussy, and it was driving him crazy with lust.

"You want this dick? Your son-in-law's prick?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded.

"You're a fucking slut, aren't you, Elle?"

"Oh God, yes!"

"You know how a slut gets fucked?"

She shook her head, no. He leaned down and rolled her over onto her stomach. He then grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him so that she was bent over the bed. Her ass and pussy were presented to him. His wife, Kath, never liked it when he fucked her from behind - she told him that it was too impersonal - and that added an extra layer of taboo to the fact that he was about to stick his cock in her mom.

He rubbed his cock head against Elle's hot pussy lips, teasing her. She pushed back against him trying to suck him inside her. He swatted her juicy backside with a loud crack. She squealed with pleasure.

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

"Like that?" he asked. She moaned, yes, and so he gave her two more hard spanks, each provoking a little yelp from her. Finally, he couldn't take the build-up any longer and he eased himself inside her wet cunt with a long easy thrust. She was not as tight as Kath, but she was practically dripping, she was so worked up and it felt fucking amazing.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Elle moaned, her face buried in the bed covers, and so he did. He pulled out until the tip of his cock was the only thing left inside and then slammed back into her as deep as he could go. He bottomed out in his mother-in-law's sopping-wet cunt, and he loved every minute of it. And from the sounds she was making he could tell that she loved it too.

He wetted his right thumb in his mouth and then he reached down and began to rub her puckered little asshole. She clenched at the touch, her pussy squeezing my dick as it swelled inside of her velvet walls. I increased the pressure on her ass and slowly pressed the tip of my thumb inside. 

His mind was consumed with the depravity of the present situation. His mother-in-law was mewling loudly while he rammed his dick inside her hot pussy and thumb-fucked her ass at the same tempo. All the while, her daughter was passed out a mere 10 feet plus a wall away. 

"Don't be too loud, darling," he moaned, as he removed his thumb from her butt and brought it up to his face. First, he smelled his thumb, deeply, trying to inhale every morsel of her anal juices, then stuck it in his mouth so that he could taste the strange, sweet funk that got him so turned on.

"You don't want Kath to hear you getting fucked, do you?" he asked rhetorically. Elle couldn't answer, anyway. She was practically hyperventilating she was so overcome with the feelings of being so completely fucked. Her pussy juices were running down her thighs, soaking into the bedspread at her knees. He spanked her again, once, twice, three times for good measure. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten, and the familiar rush of sensations that was the build-up to an impending orgasm. He was getting so close now.

"I'm going to fucking come. Do you want me to come? Where do you want it, Mama?" he moaned.

"Inside. Me. Please. Please. Please!" she gasped. Every word was forced out of her by each thrust of his cock.

"Are you sure, Mama?" he asked, feeling the cum building inside him. Moments away from losing what control he had left, he was being brought closer and closer by the sounds that she was making. By her sweating and panting and grunting, and by her truly enjoying the feel of the man who would one day give her the grandkids she always wanted making her feel desirable, young, and lust-worthy. 

"I. Want. Your. Cum. I. Need," she whimpered. He didn't wait for her to continue. With the taste and smell of her ass on his tongue, and all of those erotically charged thoughts racing through his mind, he lost all control, and with one final thrust he allowed the pressure that had been building to break loose. He nearly roared as the cum spurted from him, deep inside her moist folds, making the same trip that Kath's dad's spunk had made some thirty years ago. 

Elle collapsed on her arms, and her knees gave out. His prick, already softening flopped out of her tired snatch trailing a mix of their sexual fluids, the long, silvery thread keeping them connected for a moment longer, before the full impact of what had just happened hit either of them.

"Elle...are you alright?" he asked, lying down next to her.

"Oh...yes. Thank you." 

He helped her into the bed, and in what felt like no time, she was asleep. He lay beside her for a moment, gently caressing her ass through the covers. He didn't know what tomorrow would bring, but for now, he needed to shower to get Elle's delicious scent off, and get back to his wife's bed.

While they only had one more day left in this trip, he didn't think that he would have as much hesitation in coming to visit his mother-in-law the next time that the holidays came along. 


[Note: Thanks to all who take the time to comment and vote, and thanks too to the moderators for their invaluable editorial assistance.]

Published 
Written by secretcovertop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments