Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shaming Part 2 (Sweet Interlude)

"The Morning After"

30
14 Comments 14
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

As I woke up, the sun's rays were entering through the slats of the blinds. I could see it in stripes painted across the room's walls. My mouth was dry, and I was confused about where I was. I had a moment of panic, and then memory returned.

I recalled the events of yesterday. My shame at having been caught shoplifting, my humiliation, the spanking I received, and finally, the pleasure of being subjected to all the lesbian sex play. I was alone and wondered where my stepdaughter Evie was.

Me, Rachel, the good little suburban housewife, I wondered what my husband, my friends would think of me now should they gain knowledge of what transpired. I thought about the agreement I had signed in place of the cops being called in to arrest me. I had agreed to let these people punish, humiliate, and use me.

As I tried to get out of bed, I could not do so as my legs were spread wide and tied to the bedposts. Instead, my thoughts turned to all the sensations I had been subjected to yesterday. The spanking, the wild abandon with which I gave my body to Carmen, the store owner I had stolen from, and Mia, her daughter.

I felt my nipples getting hard and my pussy getting wet when I recalled the things I did.

The door to the room opened, and Carmen walked in. She smiled while looking at me, and I blushed as she examined my naked body. I felt her hand run up my leg as she stroked my inner thigh. Carmen untied my legs and sat next to me.

"So, how did you sleep?" she asked.

I mumbled, "I think I slept the sleep of the dead. I slept through the night, it seems."

"Yes, you did, Rachel. Now I have a question for you why did you steal that lingerie set?"

I explained the dying sexual relationship with my husband Matt and how I had hoped to rekindle his interest in me with that ludicrously expensive set of bra and panties.

"Oh, you poor sweetheart, a bra and panty set is not what would do it. I believe that you just had forgotten how to be sexual. You were a too 'good little wife' and failed to excite him."

"If you wish, I can fix that for you. However, to accomplish that, you will have to trust me. Whatever happens today, you will have to play along with what I have set up and not object."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Does it really matter?" she smirked at me. "You have agreed to do whatever I tell you to do. So go along with it, obey me, and let's see what happens."

I blushed and meekly muttered, "Guess so."

"A shower followed by breakfast. Sound good?"

She leaned forward and gave me a kiss and a hug that immediately caused me to tingle from head to foot.

I reached for her breast, and she laughingly slapped my hand away.

"Time enough for that later, greedy gut."

She led me to a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The shower was running, and steam had coated the glass partition.

"Go right in," she said.

I stepped around the partition, and Evie, my stepdaughter, stood there with her eyes closed under the cascading water. Her blonde hair was covered by shampoo suds.

My heart jumped, and I caught my breath while looking at the beauty of her slender nubile body.

In my mind's eye, I pictured her as she was yesterday, naked and being licked and sucked by Carmen.

She was standing there oblivious of me, with her eyes closed and long blond hair streaming down her shoulders.

I blushed and was confused by my feelings. I wanted to touch and kiss her. My pussy was aching with desire.

My hand stole forward hesitantly, and I caressed her tight round ass.

Startled, she turned around and opened her eyes to stare at me.

"Mom?" she exclaimed.

Then blushing, she reached out and placed her hand on my tit.

I felt her palm on my erect nipple and almost passed out from the surge of excitement that ran through my body.

Carmen peered around the glass partition and told us to wash each other as breakfast would soon be served.

"You have fifteen minutes, and then I want you both out of here."

Evie's arms wrapped themselves around me. I could feel the softness of her skin against mine. I nuzzled my face into her neck and smelt the freshness of her skin as waves of desire surged through my body.

"Mom," she said, "I was so mad at you when this started, but then I got into it and realized that this is the most wonderful experience that I have ever had.

"You looked so sexy and vulnerable and ashamed while being spanked. But then, when Mia started making love to you, the sheer lust and joy on your face, the way your eyes gleamed, transformed you into a totally different person. I want you. I want to make love to you. I want to see your eyes gleaming that way for me."

Blushing, I stared into her green eyes. My thoughts were confused as I struggled between my desire for her and my feelings of guilt and shame.

Desire won, and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

She parted her lips, and her tongue peeped out at me. Then, slowly she parted my lips and entered my mouth with her sweet tongue. I tasted the moisture of her mouth as we let our tongues play.

"Darling, I so much want you," I said. "I am turned on by you. The sight of your body, your long legs, tight ass, and tits turns me to mush. Come, let me soap your body."

"If you do that, mom, I am going to cum. My pussy is wet and tingles just thinking of that."

My soapy hands slid up and down her back while I held her in my arms. I then lathered her ass cheeks and slowly parted them. Gently I caressed her soft, puckered anus and slid a finger deep into her ass.

"Oh, so good. That feels so good," Evie moaned. "I feel you deep in me. You are filling me and making me feel so horny."

I gently stroked in and out of her as she put her arms around my neck and stood on her toes.

Turning her around, I pulled her body against mine. My hands cupped her tiny tits, giving them a soapy massage. I longed to suck on them. My pussy became hot and juicy as I played with her body.

She struggled free and turned to face me.

"Suck my titties, PLEASE," she pled. 

Leaning forward, I licked at her small pebble-hard nubs. Slowly I took each in turn between my lips and tugged on them. Then, placing my mouth to cover those delicious morsels of flesh, I sucked on each one.

She moaned and reached down with her hand for her tiny slit.

"No, love," I said, brushing her hand away, "that's mine for now."

"Oh please, I want you to touch me there."

"Where is there?"

"My cunny."

"Patience," I said, kneeling down at her feet.

AnnieSofiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSofiia

I rested one of her feet on my leg and washed her dainty toes, then slid my hand up her slender leg along the soft flesh of her inner thigh. I looked up and marveled at the tightness of her pussy. Then I did her other leg and rested my palm right on her tender cleft. "There?"

"Oh yes," she begged. "Touch me there and inside, please. You are making me so horny."

My finger rubbed her pussy lips, and then I slowly parted her and gazed with wondering eyes at her tender pink inner flesh. I brought my mouth to her and licked her slit. She was deliciously creamy and sweet. I savored her, and my tongue was soon coated with her juices.

I inserted two fingers into her and caressed every inch of her cunt. My mouth started to swirl around her belly button before I lowered it to her clit, which peeped out from between her folds. I took her clit between my teeth and teased it with my teeth and lips.

"Yes, yes, please, more. Oh, Mom, please, I'm going to cum," she wailed."

Her body shuddered, and I brought my arm around her butt to support her.

Her hot juices drenched my fingers as she came in a quivering orgasm.

Standing up, I stretched my legs and kissed her on the mouth.

"Damn," she said, "that was so intense. Now I will want to shower with you every day," she said, smiling at me.

"Your turn," I announced.

She soaped her body and built a thick lather over her chest and tight belly. Then, wrapping her arms around me, she rubbed her body against mine.

Her nipples brushed against mine as our tits caressed each other. Her sleek body rubbed against mine and spread the soap all over me.

The sheer lubricity of the scene intensified my sensations. Here was my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter turning me into a raging lesbian slut. My cunt was dripping and tingling, and I wanted her to touch it.

She wrapped her arms around me and washed my back and my ass. Her hands kneaded my ass cheek before she inserted a finger up my butt. She screwed the finger in and out of my virgin anal passage as I reveled in the moment's feeling and intimacy.

"Honey, that's so good," I stuttered.

Lovingly she cupped my pussy and parted my sensitive folds. I felt her penetrating me at both ends as she curled her fingers into my pussy.

"I am so ready for this," I thought.

She vigorously teased my wet hot cunt. My orgasm was about to explode when she started to rub against my g-spot. Holding on to her so that I would not fall, I let loose my pent-up orgasm. I felt my pussy flowing down my thigh, something it had never done before. 

I stood there panting and trying to catch my breath as she gave me a deep long sensual kiss.

"I love you, mom," she said.

"Oh, baby, and I love you."

Stepping out of the shower, we dried ourselves.

I dried her hair with a blow dryer and mischievously blew hot air at her pussy, making her squeal in delight.

Carmen stepped in and said, "Enough of the fun and games, ladies. Get your asses to the breakfast table."

I started to wrap myself in a towel when she stopped me.

"You will go stark naked all weekend. No towel. I want your body available to anyone who wants to use it in any way they desire."

She escorted us to the dining room, and I turned beet red. Sitting at the table was a tall, imposing man. He looked at me, smiled, and licked his lips most lasciviously. He was huge with massive shoulders and jet black skin, black hair flecked with gray and startling green eyes.

"This is my husband, Jerry. Go shake hands with him," Carmen ordered.

I walked over to him and held out my hand, but instead, he grabbed my tit. Then, he pinched my nipple tightly, sending a wave of pain through me and a delicious jolt to my pussy.

"Good morning," he said. "Carmen, you were right, and she looks absolutely delicious. I will certainly enjoy her as my desert."

I blushed and just stood there while he scanned my naked body from head to foot.

"Turn around and spread your legs," he ordered

I complied and turned my back to him.

"Spread your legs wider.

"Look at that ass, sheer perfection," he said as he caressed my ass cheeks.

Standing up, he bent me across the breakfast table and delivered five sharp slaps across my butt.

I now realized that the punishment was not yet done with.

Leaving me leaning across the table with my reddened ass in the air, he took a last long caress across my burning ass cheeks and curved his fingers under me to feel up my juicy aching pussy.

"Got some errands to run," Jerry announced. "I'll see you guys later. Especially you, Rachel."

Carmen told me to sit down; however, my ass was on fire from the spanking. So I just stood behind my chair with tears of humiliation running down my cheeks.

Carmen asked, "Who wants coffee?" adding, "I take mine with cream. Rachel, put your butt in that chair," she ordered.

I gingerly lowered my sore butt and sat down. Carmen came and knelt between my knees, then took my legs and slung them over her shoulders. Spreading my pussy lips with her fingers, she lowered her head and started to lick me between the legs.

"MMMM! So sweet and creamy. YOU are taking your coffee black. You had your cream in the shower," she teased. "Look at the TV."

I looked up to see myself at Evie's feet in the shower with my face buried in her pussy. I blushed, never had I thought that I would be recorded like that.

Carmen's tongue teased me to another orgasm.

Evie looked at me and winked.

"You know that your Evie is no longer a virgin after last night?" Carmen asked.

"You mean she lost her lesbian virginity?"

"Not only her lesbian virginity. Jerome, Jerry's son, took care of all her virginity. She spent the night bouncing from Mia's bed to Jerome's bed. She was insatiable."

My eyes welled with tears when I realized that what I had done had ruined my darling, Evie.

"Mom, don't cry. It was the most marvelous thing that could happen. I was happy to have myself initiated by a skilled lover rather than one of my fumbling high school boyfriends."

Lost in thought, I returned to my breakfast until I noticed Evie and Mia giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, Mom. We were discussing our night together, and Mia asked me if I wanted to join her sorority at McGill. Apparently, all the girls there are bi, if not completely gay. So she offered to sponsor me and be my big sister."

I smiled at that thought.

But my mind raced as I wondered what would happen next to us today.

.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments