Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shaming Part 3 (Sweet Surrender)

"Finally a Slut and proud of it."

23
13 Comments 13
16.4k Views 16.4k
6.2k words 6.2k words

I was led back to the bedroom where I had slept last night. Carmen sat down on the bed next to me.

"Rachel, you have been wonderful so far. You have endured all the punishment and humiliation we have subjected you to. Today is the last day WE will be punishing you."

"What do you mean, WE?"

"Well, after this shoplifting escapade of yours, who knows if your husband will not decide you need further punishment?"

"But how will he know about all this?"

Carmen smirked, "Jerry, my husband, went and picked him up. He is downstairs right now, and we have shown him the signed agreement where you agreed to be punished and the videos we have taken of all that has been done to you and of all that you have done." 

"Oh no! How could you do that?" My face turned beat red, and tears streamed down my face. "I agreed to all of this so he would not find out. How will I ever be able to face him? He'll not want to ever see me again."

Rachel caressed my face, took a Kleenex, and wiped the tears. "Did I not tell you that I would fix your sex life with him? Well, last I looked, he was staring at the video of you with a mesmerized look on his face, and the bulge in his pants threatened to tear a hole in them.

"He sees you now as a completely different woman, and I doubt he'll ever neglect you again. As a matter of fact, he will also be witnessing all that will be done to you today."

"What is going to be done to me today?" I asked.

"A little punishment, a little humiliation, and a lot of pleasure. Now, lie back on the bed for me."

As I lay back, she spread my legs and bent my knees back until they were against my breasts. She then passed a rope behind my back and wrapped it around my thighs. I lay there fully exposed with my pussy and ass on full display.

Then she went to the door and yelled to her husband, "Jerry, she's ready for you."

I suddenly realized what was going to happen to me now. Thinking that my husband would be seeing this made me blush but perversely also excited me. Then I felt that if Matt had not been so stingy with his attention, this would not occur.

"Serves him right," I said to myself, "Let him also endure some humiliation."

I heard a heavy tread coming towards the door, and Jerry walked in.

He looked at me, fully exposed and trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

I saw him lick his lips, and the massive bulge of his cock tented his pants.

"Carmen, she is delectable."

He unbuttoned his shirt, and I saw his torso, sculpted abs, and broad shoulders.

He unzipped and lowered his pants and boxers. I stared in amazement at his cock. It stretched upward to his belly button and was over two and a half inches thick. His body seemed to be carved out of a solid slab of ebony.

He came over and sat next to me. "Rachel, you are such a beautiful sexy woman. I am going to enjoy this. I plan on fucking you as you have never been fucked before. How long has it been since Matt has made love to you?"

"It's been at least three months."

"What an idiot," he replied with a smile.

His large hand reached over, caressed my tit, and wrapped itself completely around it. Then, he massaged and kneaded each tit in turn. My pussy was starting to get wet as shivers ran through my body.

He took my hand and placed it on his shaft. I marveled at his thickness and its warmth. It was rock hard, and my hand couldn't wrap itself around its girth.

As he tweaked my nipples, I started stroking him, wondering if he would hurt me. He was so big that I was worried that it might be painful.

Almost as if he was reading my thoughts, he said, "Don't worry, I will be gentle, AT FIRST."

He removed my hand from his cock and straddled my body, bringing his cock towards my mouth. It was dripping precum, and I reached for it with my tongue. I licked the tip and then stretched my mouth to engulf the head. He tasted musky, and I reveled in the spongy feeling of him in my mouth.

He pulled back and got between my outspread thighs. His fingers spread my pussy lips, and he leaned forward and lubricated my opening with his spit. Then, he skewered a finger into my hot pussy and spread my lips. I was so wet and horny that I longed to be impaled by him.

He slowly inserted the head of his cock into my parted cunt lips and rocked back and forth, letting me adjust to his girth. Finally, he stretched me open, and I tried to thrust my hips up.

"Slowly," he murmured to me as he penetrated me inch by inch. My cunt was filled beyond belief.

I could feel every vein and ridge of his cock against my tender inner flesh. Finally, his balls came to rest against my ass. He was entirely inside me.

"You are so hot and wet, it feels as if I am wrapped in a hot velvet vise."

I was so aroused I attempted to squeeze his delicious hot shaft more tightly.

"Oh yes, babe," he said, "that feels so good. Milk it for me."

I felt his cock stroking in and out of me, and with each partial withdrawal, I felt an emptiness, which was rapidly dissipated as he plunged back in.

His pelvis was grinding against my clit, and my pussy was gushing with my juices. My body was shaking and shuddering as he slammed into me faster and faster.

I moaned and begged. "Please, please! I want to cum. Please don't stop. Please…"

His cock squirted a massive load into me, and his thick hot juice kept jetting into my steaming cunt.

I exploded in a raging orgasm, such as I had never experienced before in my life.

My pussy was leaking our combined juices, although his cock was plugging me completely, and I could feel them dribbling down my ass crack.

He finally stopped squirting those hot jets of cum and slowly withdrew, leaving me with an aching void.

Trying to catch my breath, I just lay there panting.

Lying down beside me, he gave me a long and lingering kiss. Parting my lips with his tongue, he kissed me more thoroughly than I had been kissed in ages.

I suddenly realized that Matt had been watching this on video and was ashamed at the abandon I had displayed.

He stood up, and I realized that we had an audience.

Carmen, Mia, her daughter, and my stepdaughter, Evie, had been silent spectators.

Evie gave me a thumbs up and smiled at me while Carmen and Mia just stood there with big grins on their faces reminding me of Cheshire cats.

Carmen came to the foot of the bed and said, "Let me clean you up."

She got between my legs, and her tongue scooped into my distended pussy and cleaned the accumulated juices. She came up to my face and kissed me. She deposited some of the juices into my mouth.

I recoiled at first, but then I tasted the creamy syrup and sucked her mouth dry.

"See how tasty you both are together. Nothing sweeter than combined cum juice."

I blushed again, not believing what was happening to me and how horny I still was.

Jerry's arms wrapped themselves around my body; he flipped me over until  I was face down, on my knees with my ass high in the air.

"Rachel, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Realizing what he intended to do next, I said, "No, never. Please don't," I begged.

"You don't think you will like it?"

"Please don't. You are going to rip my ass wide open."

"You have to realize you have a fantastic ass, and it is begging me to fuck it. Before I start, you will be thoroughly prepared."

"Mia, come here and get her ready."

I pleaded, "No, Mia, please don't!"

I felt the weight of Mia climbing on the bed, and she parted my ass cheeks. Her soft velvety tongue rimmed my anal pucker. Despite myself, my pussy clenched with pleasure as she spread her saliva all around and then probed me with her pointy tongue. It was so good that as her tongue entered my ass, I wished I could open it up even more to feel her deeper inside.

She pulled back, and her fingers spread some lubricant around my pucker, then she inserted her fingers deep into me. She applied the lube around, and her slender fingers massaged it into my tender tissues.

As she withdrew, I felt Jerry's weight behind my parted thighs.

The head of his cock pushed against my pucker, his cock straining to open me up without success. Then, all of a sudden, he slapped me on my ass. I immediately loosened up, and the tip started to slide into me.

My anus was stretching as he lodged the tip into my hole.

"Breathe deeply; you can do this."

Ever so slowly, he pushed himself into my tight virgin ass. My ass engulfed his cock as it slid inexorably up my butt.

I was totally filled as his balls pressed against my cunt lips.

He just stayed motionless, letting me accustom myself to his girth.

Grabbing my hips with his hands, he slid my body back and forth along his cock.

My ass was filled to the brim. I felt such a slut as I relished this new and delicious sensation.

His cock pumped in and out of me, occasionally almost drawing right out before penetrating me again and again. He picked up speed as my ass accommodated his massive cock more easily.

My pussy was dripping, and when he brought his hand under my body to tease my engorged clit I shuddered and felt my toes curl.

His throbbing cock made me cum. I tightened around his hardon till he suddenly loosed his jets of hot cum deep into me.

The feeling of his hot cum in my bowels was a huge turn-on.

His withdrawal left an aching emptiness within me.

He got off the bed. My legs were unbound, and I was finally able to stretch out. Totally sated, I let my body relax and closed my eyes.

oOo                                                                                            

 

Waking up sometime later, I noticed that it was now dark outside.

I thought about what had taken place. I realized that this had been one of the most sexually exciting and gratifying experiences that had ever happened to me. My whole body was feeling satisfied as it had never been before.

The door opened, and Carmen entered, bearing a tray of food.

She deposited the tray on the table, came over, and gently caressed my face.

"How are you feeling?' she asked.

I looked at her and said, "I am so confused. I have never felt this way in my life. Did you not care that your husband fucked me?"

"I see," she said. "You are still confusing love with lust. I love Jerry very deeply, and he loves me, but I have an itch that needs to be scratched, and he understands that, as I understand his itch. But, on the other hand, you love sex and have never admitted it or told Matt. Is that right?"

"True. Though till yesterday and today, I did not fully realize that."

"Well, rest easy, girl. We are working on Matt to come to that understanding also. I believe that things will be very different for you two going forward. Now eat and then go take a shower. When you get back, you will find some items I want you to wear as well as makeup and perfume. Doll yourself up, then we will go to the grand finale."

"Grande finale?"

"No questions now, just get yourself ready."

I was starved and parched. I wolfed down the petite filet mignon and vegetables. There was also a small bottle of bubbly to quench my thirst. I wondered what more would I be subjected to.

I went to the bathroom and used the bidet to clean my pussy and ass, which were encrusted with the afternoon's accumulated spendings. Then, turning on the shower, I set the sprays to maximum and let the hot water relax my body as I stood there soaping myself. Memories flood my mind of my shower with Evie earlier, how delicious she was, and how good she made me feel.

Finally drying myself, I scampered back to the bedroom.

Laid out on the table was an assortment of cosmetics and perfumes. I carefully make myself up. Mascara and eyeliner to make my blue eyes stand out. I followed up with a deep red lip gloss. Deep red nail polish for my fingers and toes.

"Now that's a change," I said to myself."

Usually, my makeup is very subdued. But now I looked so different. Drying my hair, I let it fall down in loose natural waves across my shoulders.

On the bed were a black garter belt and a set of sheer black hose. I put on the garter belt and then slid the hose up my long legs. These were accompanied by a pair of red shoes with four-inch heels. Donning them, I stepped up to the full-length mirror.

"Oh My God, the scarlet whore of Babylon," I thought, staring at my reflection.

Carmen walked in, looked at me, and gave a wolf whistle.

"They are going to love you," she said. "Come with me."

"They?" I asked.

"Shhhh, come with me."

She led me to a vast open room.

As I entered, she announced, "Tonight's entertainment," to the people assembled there.

The ten people in the room clapped and whistled as I stood there quasi-nude, blushing.

"This is Rachel. She is here because she has agreed to be punished, humiliated, and abused for shoplifting. She will now go to each of you and introduce herself personally."

"Go on," she said, pushing me forward.

Blushing, I almost stumbled towards the first couple standing there.

"Hi, I am Rachel," I stuttered.

The woman who was Chinese smiled at me and said, "I'm Alison, and this is Jerome, Jerry's son."

Jerome leered at me. "Watched some wonderful video footage of you and my dad earlier."

"So Rachel, do you like Chinese food?" Alison asked.

"Yes, I do."

She smiled, and I suddenly realized that she would be the meal. A flush rose to my face.

"Well, she said, why don't I start with a little dessert?"

She was wearing a split skirt, and as she turned, she revealed a gorgeous ass clad in a tiny thong. Reaching over to a table behind her, she took a giant strawberry. She parted her skirt pushed aside the thong, and slipped the strawberry thru the lips of her cunt. Sitting on the table with her thighs spread said, "Come and get it, taste my specialty, strawberries and cream."

I obediently leaned forward, opened my mouth, and used my tongue to lick the ripe fruit out of her. It was so juicy that the juices ran over my chin. Then, she opened her mouth to mine to share the strawberry. A passionate tongue kiss followed.

Meanwhile, Jerome had been fondling my tits and pinching my nipples.

He pushed me forward against the table, and I was forced to brace myself with my arms. He parted my legs and had me lean forward. His hand caressed my butt, and then he ran his finger back and forth against my anus.

"Now, I know what I want," he said.

Glancing at the massive bulge in his jeans, I wondered what I was in for.

"Want a peek?" he asked.

He unbuckled his belt, and taking my hand, he slid it down his trousers. His cock sprang out; it was a monster. Not as thick as Jerry's; however, it reached up over his belly button. I imagined him spearing me with that monster and felt my pussy gushing at the thought.

I moved on to the next couple, and Mia stood there with this blond hunk.

"Rachel, this is Dave. I have told him all about you, and he can't wait to fuck you. He is almost creaming in his pants in anticipation. I told him how good you are and have had to hold him back from attacking you the instant you walked in."

Dave looked at my tits and promptly grabbed one and mauled it. "Glad to make your acquaintance."

The next couple was a strikingly beautiful black woman and her escort, a veritable Adonis.

They introduced themselves as Cassandra and George.

They fondled me and caressed my body, which made me even hornier. They told me to go to the last couple as they were anxious to get to the real fun.

"Real fun?" I asked myself.

The last two people who I met were Pam and Chris.

Pam was a tiny woman with gigantic breasts, and Chris looked like a very successful fit business executive.

They told me that they were Carmen and Jerry's best friends and again urged me forward, but not till they had both felt me up. Ass, cunt, and tits were thoroughly explored.

I last came to Carmen and Jerry.

"Well," Carmen said, "are you ready for your final punishment before the fun starts?"

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

Jerry raised his voice. "OK, folks, listen. Rachel will now submit to her final punishment. Each of you can punish her. However, these are the rules. First, you can not give her more than five slaps if you spank her. Second: She can not be bruised or marked in any way that would decrease the pleasure we will have with her after. Understood?"

'Oh my god, ten people here will make it fifty spanks. Can I take that?"

Jerry pulled a straight-backed chair and set it in the middle of the floor.

"OK, who's first?" he asked.

As I stood there, I noticed that everyone was now stark naked. I was surrounded by a sea of cocks, pussies, and tits.

Alison, the Chinese girl, came forward and sat in the chair.

"OK, love, come here and lie down over my lap."

She pulled me forward on her and spread my legs open.

"I think I will get your pussy warmed up for later."

She rubbed my ass and then, without warning, delivered a sharp slap to my cunt. Again, it stung but felt strangely exciting. She then gave me the remaining four, and each one landed on my clit, which was jutting out through the folds of my pussy lips. Again, it tingled and felt hotter than hell.

She rubbed her fingers deep into me, brought them to her mouth, and tasted me.

"MMMMM! Good," she said.

She was replaced by Jerome.

"Well, I will enjoy heating up your butt so I can feel the heat of your ass when I fuck it."

He sat and placed his monster cock between my soft thighs. I could feel him nestle up to my pussy. He proceeded to sharply spank my ass. He then parted my cheeks and fingered my anus. I sighed in contentment as my pussy became even wetter.

Next up was the small woman with the big tits, Pam. She had me stand in front of her and squeezed my tits. Then she proceeded to titty slap me till my nipples stood right up.

So it went till all ten had pinched me, spanked me, fingered me, and abused my body in every way possible.

I was handed a glass of champagne and gratefully quenched my thirst.

A hand-rubbed my ass with lotion soothing the red hot skin. Finally, Carmen asked, "You OK?"

I nodded my head as she ministered to my ass, my pussy, and my tits.

"OK, folks," she announced it's now, "SHOWTIME."

She directed my attention to the other end of the room, where Evie, my stepdaughter, was stretched out on a double-width sofa.

"Rachel is now going to make her stepdaughter feel good. Real Good."

A wave of clapping filled the room.

In front of all these people, I thought my face became as red as my ass. I was pushed towards the couch.

Evie looked up at me and smiled. "Come on, mom, I know you really want to."

I couldn't help myself. My blood was rushing through my veins, and my heart was pounding.

I got up next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Leaning towards her, I gently kissed her as she parted her lips and her tongue peeped out at me. I greedily sucked on it and drew it into my mouth. She tasted so sweet. Her hand reached out and gently stroked my tit and toyed with my nipples. Waves of pleasure washed through my body as she touched me.

I returned her caresses. Reaching down, I parted her slender thighs seeking to reach the warmth of her pussy. My whole body was consumed with lust. The heat between my legs was raging. She then pushed me till I was flat on my back and turned so we were on top of each other.

Parting my thighs, she stroked my pussy lips with soft, tender touches. Her pussy was now above my face, and I gazed in lust at her tender folds and at the tiny pink rosette of her pucker above. Unable to resist, I pulled her towards my face and buried myself into her tender flesh.

Her tongue fluttered around my clit, and I immediately started to moan. Next, she repeatedly ran her tongue the entire length of my slit up to my clit. Then, taking my clit between her lips, she pulled on it, and my body started to shudder and shake with need.

My tongue was now probing deep into her sweetness, and I licked every drop of dew that she offered me.

She kept at my clit with her mouth and lips while her fingers thrust deep in me as she massaged my cunt divinely.

I cried out as my cunt spasmed in an earth-shattering orgasm.

She, in turn, flooded my face with her juices.

Both lay there in bliss when I suddenly heard the sound of applause. I had completely forgotten that we were the focus of all those eyes.

Evie then turned to me and, with glistening eyes, said, "Thank you so much. That was the best ever."

I kissed her and whispered, "For me too, my sweet love."

We lay there until Carmen came over while we were recovering. "Well, girls, you were spectacular."

Turning to face the audience, she said, "Ladies, first tonight. Who's next?"

Alison asked me, "Are you ready for Chinese food."

 I smiled at her and motioned for her to join me.

She climbed up on the couch and sat next to me. With gleaming eyes, she leaned forward and parted my lips with her tongue. Then, she thrust deep into my mouth so I could taste her. She was sweet and spicy at the same time. Our tongues engaged in a wrestling match then she nibbled on my lips as her hand massaged my body.

She swayed her body over mine, and I felt her long hair caressing me from head to pussy. It was like being stroked and tickled with a feather. I had never imagined that hair could feel so erotic.

Finally, she turned to me and said, "Ready for dim sum?"

Bringing her pussy over me, she lowered herself towards my waiting mouth.

I let my tongue lick her outer lips, then ran a swath from bottom to top, coming to rest on her clit, which I lightly bit and sucked. She was dripping wet. I savored her tangy pussy fluids and drove my tongue deep into the recesses of her warmth.

She had wrapped her arms around my hips and drew my pussy up to her lips and tongue. She soothed my engorged cunt lips, kissing and nibbling on them. Then, she suctioned my pussy with her mouth, driving her face into me.

I was now in continuous orgasm as she sucked all of my honey into her mouth. My moans reached new heights as I repeatedly orgasmed under her loving ministrations. Finally, I heard her screech and was rewarded with her delicious creamy flow.

She withdrew, and nibbling on my ear, she whispered, "We should do lunch more often."

Casandra, the tall, beautiful black woman, was next. She pulled my legs right back and exposed my ass. Her tongue rimmed my anus, and her lips kissed my ass cheeks.

The feeling was incredible. I was surprised at how many nerve endings were in that area. She slowly lowered herself to my face. Her chocolate brown pucker was now over my mouth. I reached out with my tongue, tentatively, not knowing what to expect or do.

All I know is that she was driving me beyond the edge with her tongue toying with my ass and that I wanted to return the favor. I rimmed her and felt her shudder as my tongue contacted her anus.

She let out little yelps as I pleasured her. Then, to my absolute surprise, I felt myself cum, at which point she drove her tongue into my sopping pussy and licked out my rich cum.

She shifted her hips, and my mouth was now covered by her pussy which I ate out till she stopped shaking and her body relaxed.

She faced me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, that was amazing," she said.

Pam, of the tiny body and the big tits, was now with me.

She rubbed my tits and asked, "Have you ever been fucked by a woman?"

I stared at her, and she saw my expression. "I take that to be a no," she smiled.

She wrapped a leg around mine and brought her smooth-shaven pussy to grind against mine.

She slid up and down and back and forth against me. She rubbed her cunt against mine. My pussy was now coated with both our juices. They mingled as she reached for my breasts and caressed them. Wanting to pleasure her, I tried to reach her tits. She leaned forward so that I could play with her firm but spongy globes. I massaged her nipples till they stood out and tugged and teased them.

She flicked my nipples up and down and from side to side as our pussies ground together. My clit was being rubbed by hers, and suddenly, I let out a low growl as I felt her shudder against me. We came at the same time. Her rich cum coated my pussy.

Totally satiated, I just lay back panting to regain my breath.

Carmen approached me with me more bubbly, which I greedily gulped, trying to slake my thirst.

"You did great," she said.

"Are you now ready to take on the men?"

"Carmen, first tell me, am I a lesbian?"

"No, dear, you are bi, and I think you enjoy both, as do I."

"What have you done to me? I feel like a real slut, and I am loving it."

"Well, so what if you are a slut. A slut is not a whore. She is just a woman who loves all sexual experiences. From today forward, you will be able to choose the men and women with who you wish to be sexual. You will now have an open mind, a guilt-free conscience, and liberate yourself of your old hang-ups."

I smiled at her as she kissed me tenderly.

"OK," I said, "Bring them on."

Dave, the young stud, Mia's boyfriend, approached me.

He ran his hands over my body and smiled at me. His cock was long and curved, and I was almost salivating at him penetrating me.

"Ready for me, sexy?"

"Oh yes," I answered. "I want to be filled and creamed by you."

He spread me wide and slowly and smoothly slid his length into my waiting cunt.

His cock reached deep into me with the vigor of youth. His cock head brushed against my G-spot on every stroke as he slid in and out. I could feel him throbbing against the walls of my cunt. His chest was against my tits and my erect nipples throbbed with desire. He raised his torso, and my clit brushed against his pubic hair. I thrust my hips up to meet his down-stroke, and my body trembled with desire. My floodgates opened too soon, and I bathed his cock with my hot cum. He redoubled his speed, and I was soaked with his thick creamy cum flooding my pussy. He kept riding me from orgasm to orgasm until I could give no more. He slowed down and released a flood of juice from my well-fucked pussy.

I lay there with my eyes closed, savoring the moment.

Someone with a warm wet washcloth cleaned me up.

Next came Chris, the handsome older husband of Pam of the big tits.

He lay on his back and ordered me to climb on top of him.

I straddled his crotch. His dick was standing straight up and pointed at my pussy. Slowly I lowered my cunt on him, feeling him slide smoothly into me. I had always wanted to try cowgirl, so this was another first for me. Awkwardly I started to hump up and down, trying to set a rhythm, and after a dozen strokes finally found my stride.

He smiled at me and reached up for my tits. He massaged both globes simultaneously and bounced them to the rhythm of my bouncing hips. His hips rose to meet the downward thrust of my descending pussy and each time went deeper into my hot sopping cunt.

My cunt gripped him tightly as I massaged his throbbing cock with my pussy muscles. I started to go faster and faster, wanting him to shoot his load into me. His cock throbbed and expanded in me as he unloaded a stream of cum into my waiting pussy. I came with him and bathed his hot cock with my own juices.

Pulling me forward, he kissed me long and deep. "You are an incredible fuck," he said as he rolled me off his body.

Again I was cleaned off, and Jerome, Alison's date, came up to me.

"On your knees bitch, now put your head down and get that ass up in the air for me. Spread your ass cheeks and let me see the cute butt hole Casandra has prepared for me."

Recalling Casandra's tongue in my ass sends a shudder of anticipation coursing through my body. Then, despite his tone, he pushed at my anal pucker with surprising gentleness. Slowly I relaxed, and he entered just his cock head into me, then stopped and let me get used to his size.

Soon he pushed forward, and I felt his length slide up my ass. He reached deep into my bowels as he massaged my hole with every inch of his cock. For the second time this weekend, my ass was completely filled up. His hand slid under me, and he toyed with my clit. Pinching and stroking it alternately, he got me closer and closer to my peak.

As he picked up speed, my cunt exploded into another orgasm, and I used my ass muscles to squeeze his long shaft and send him over the top. My insides were literally hosed by his strong stream of cum, which gave me delicious warm feeling deep in me.

I was just about done in at this stage when Jerry came over with his mammoth cock jutting straight out from his body.

"Hi, babe, ready for the last one?"

I smiled at him, thinking of how good it had felt to have him fill me up to the brim. "Sure," I said," but I think after that, I am done for the night."

"What do you think? Would you be able to do a double?"

"What's a double?"

"Two of us at the same time."

I tried to imagine the feeling. Finally, I said, "Why not? So many firsts. This will be just one more."

"OK," he said and lay down on his back. "Come climb on board."

As I did, he told me to lean forward against him. I then felt my ass cheeks spread from behind.

I was unable to see who was behind me.

My cunt was filled tightly by Jerry's cock. Slowly my anus was parted, and a cock slid into my well-lubricated butt.

I was now stuffed with cock meat and fully invaded by these two studs. The person behind me slid my hips back and forth along both bodies. The sensation was incredible. I was now a complete fuck toy.

My cunt gushed juices as their cocks rubbed through my cunt and ass walls. "God, this is the ultimate massage," I thought.

Every nerve in my body seemed electrified and was shooting sparks through me. The speed picked up, and I slid faster and faster as my pussy bathed Jerry's cock in liquid warmth. Both men were now throbbing in me. Each inch of their cocks was rubbing me closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, almost together, they shot their hot creamy load into me, pushing me over the edge. I came non-stop, riding my peaks from orgasm to orgasm.

Finally, I was able to turn around to see who had given me that incredible ass fuck.

My jaw dropped as I saw Matt with an enormous grin.

"Thank you, babe," he said, smiling at me.

Next, I was lying down with both my holes achingly empty.

"Damn, that was so hot that I passed out," I said.

I looked around me and saw other couples making love.

Matt, my husband, had his cock thrusting into Mia with a rapt expression on his face. The bastard was cheating on me. Then I realized what I had just thought and broke out into giggles. "Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander." I lay back and closed my eyes, thoroughly sated and feeling so good.

I felt a hand shaking me as Carmen stroked my arm.

"Wake up, lazybones. Our guests are leaving and want to say goodbye to you."

I stood up on shaky legs and moved to where the group was gathered.

I was taken in a group hug and kissed and caressed by them.

They told me how great I was. How sexy and beautiful they saw me. They all expressed the wish that we could meet again.

I was blushing again, but with pride and not with shame.

Jerry took my hand and led me to the hot tub as they left. Carmen and Matt were already there.

Matt looked at me, then leaned forward to take me in his arms and kiss me passionately.

"I love you, my little slut," he said.

"Oh, Matt, will you ever forgive me?"

"No, darling, it is I who asks your forgiveness. If it were not for me ignoring you as I did, we would never have gotten to this stage."

Tears streamed down my face, and joy filled my heart.

"So, you are not going to leave me?"

"Oh no, never ever, will I leave you, I might give you a spanking tomorrow, but it will be just for fun now that I realize that you enjoy it."

I smiled at him.

Carmen and Jerry looked at us with smiles on their faces.

Carmen handed me a wrapped package.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Well, open it and see."

I hastily unwrapped the package, and my jaw dropped. It was the bra and panty set I tried to steal.

"Wear it in good health. We are having another party next Saturday and wish that both of you would be able to attend."

I leaned over and wrapped her in my arms, kissing her softly on the lips. Then, I whispered, "Count us in."

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments