Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Darcy Does Mom's Friend

"Darcy hears her mom fucking, and decides to get some for herself."

47
9 Comments 9
18.7k Views 18.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Darcy was a sophomore in high school and had just lost her virginity to a senior football player at a party in the trailer park in June, at the end of the school year. She had gone to the party, dressed in a too-tight camisole top, that showed off her firm tits and nips, over low-rider jeans that bridged across her hips and showed off her tight tummy. One of the football players had sweet-talked the teen into the back bedroom of the abandoned trailer where the party had started. She had been flattered by his attention and then overwhelmed by the wonderful feelings that washed over her body as he began fondling her tits, then fingering her little pussy, and finally tonguing her sensitive clit. By the time the boy had removed his pants and was pressing his rigid cock into her virgin pussy, she was more than ready to find out what sex was all about. The initial jolt of pain from his intruding dick was quickly replaced by a surprisingly good all-over feeling, which she later learned was called an orgasm. Darcy had decided then and there that she wanted more orgasms and more sex.

Now, into the summer, Darcy was too young at sixteen to go to bars and meet guys who could give her that wonderful orgasm feeling, but she found herself waking up with an itch between her legs that could not quite be satisfied by her own little fingers. She found herself fantasizing about having a big cock jammed inside her, and she found her little pussy getting wet as she fantasized about getting a big creampie in her pussy from a man. She sometimes awoke at night to the sounds of her mother fucking some random dude, and these sounds only increased the frequency of her fantasies.

She started finding porn videos on her iPad, and the videos only increased her fantasies, as well as the itch and the creamy wetness that seeped from her tight little labia lips. Darcy knew she needed to satisfy the itch and so she decided to do something about it.

She had noticed that some of the guys her mother brought home had looked at her with looks that made her shiver a bit when they rolled out of bed in the morning and saw her in the tiny kitchen of the trailer she shared with her mom. When she wore her tiny boy shorts and her old and too small babydoll top, they would look at her, and ask how old she was. Usually, when she told them she was sixteen, they would tell her that she was cute, and leave after a quick cup of coffee.

One Saturday morning, after a night of listening to her mom's moans and sighs from the bedroom that was only feet away from her bed, Darcy was up early and decided to wear her little thong panties that showed off her firm little butt cheeks with the smiley face over her pussy. She completed her sexy outfit with that well-worn filmy-blue babydoll top, that clung to her little tits and showed off the firm puff nipples that topped them off. Darcy thought her boobs looked weird, with the big nipple puffs almost as big as the entire muffin boobs, but some of the men told her she was sexy, so she decided to go ahead and show off her weird tits. And since the babydoll was a couple of years old now, it was just long enough to reach her waist but did nothing to hide her cute little butt if she stood up. She didn't know if the guy who had stayed over would be up, but if he was Darcy figured she would show off and see if she could get his attention. Her little pussy was itching and she really wanted an orgasm.

Her mom's friend was already seated in the tiny living room, in the recliner facing the tv, when she padded in and began making her coffee. She saw the guy, dressed only in a wife-beater t-shirt and a pair of well-worn boxer shorts, looking at her ass as she reached up for the sugar in the cupboard. When she had her coffee made, she padded into the living room and took a seat across from him on the couch, crossing one leg under herself when she sat down, giving him a direct view of the little smiley face stretched across her pudenda. She looked cute and a little dirty, with her tousled dark blond hair pulled mostly into a ponytail with a few dark blond strands loosely falling down over her forehead and cheeks.

"Well, good morning, sweetheart," the guy said with a dirty grin, as he looked directly at the little smiley face on her panties, and then up at the firm tits visible under her top. "My name is Lenny, and I'm a friend of your mom's."

"Yeah," replied Darcy, "I could hear you guys last night. Sounds like you were havin' a real good time. My name is Darcy." She smiled at him, as she said her name.

As she finished speaking, Darcy jumped up, and crossed the few feet between her and Lenny, and leaned in to give Lenny a little peck on the cheek. As she did, her little tits bounced under the flimsy top, and she spun around to return to the couch and gave Lenny a good look at her pale pink ass cheeks split by the tiny white thong of her panties.

But Lenny, grabbed her little hand, and spun her back towards him, and put a big hand on each of her little hips under the babydoll, as he looked at her and licked his lips.

"You are quite the little tease, there, Darcy," rasped Lenny, as he slid one hand behind and cupped and squeezed a little cheek, as his other hand slid up and just barely brushed under her sensitive boob. "You better be careful there, or you'll get somebody all turned on and they'll want to have a good time with you!"

Darcy liked his aggressiveness, and she enjoyed the touch of his rough hands on her sensitive skin. She bent toward him and whispered into his ear: "I think I might like that- where do you live? I could come over later if I can sneak away from mom."

Lenny couldn't believe the little tart was coming on to him, but he didn't hesitate to give her his address, which was just around the corner and up the street in the trailer park.

"I'll be leavin' soon as your mom wakes up; you just feel free to drop by anytime today, sweety pie," Lenny said, giving her butt a little squeeze and a light spank as he pushed her away.

She sat back down, and smiled, and looked at the tv, as her mom stumbled into the kitchen.

"Mornin' sweet cakes," said Lenny, looking over at the disheveled MILF as she made her coffee.

"Yeah, morning, Len," she replied, and looked over at him, and her daughter sitting opposite him. She noticed Darcy wearing the sexy babydoll, and nothing but panties below, and gave her a dirty look.

"What the fuck you wearing, Darcy, you little slut? Put some fuckin clothes on, when we got company, girl," her mom snapped at her.

"Why, mom," Darcy whined. "You're just wearing panties and a nighty. Why do I have to be dressed?"

"Aww, leave her alone, Tammy," Lenny chimed in. "She looks cute as a button in her little nighty."

"Yeah, I bet you like lookin' at that," Tammy replied, "you dirty old man. Don't get any ideas-- she's only sixteen."

"Now, Darcy, get your ass up and put on some fuckin clothes!" Tammy snapped.

Darcy, clearly sulking, got up, and slowly walked back to her tiny room, giving Lenny a good look at her cute little ass as she slowly strutted across the room past his chair and through the little kitchen. She gave Lenny a little wink and brushed her hand over the tattoo on his big shoulder as she passed him, just outside of her mom's view.

When she got to her room, she quickly wrote down the address Lenny had given her and proceeded to get dressed. She would show her mom, Darcy thought, as she proceeded to put together the sluttiest outfit she could imagine just to piss off her mom. She left on the little smiley face thong and pulled on a pair of last year's jeans, that were so tight she had to lay on her bed to pull them on. (The same ones she had been wearing the night she lost her virginity- so they were lucky jeans) The jeans were low-riders, and when she got them snapped, they rode across her bony hips, bridging over them, and just barely covering the blond wisps of hair above her little slit. The little white straps of the thong were visible over the top edge of the jeans, mostly in the back where the tiny thong plunged between her cheeks.

Over her tits, she first put on a little bikini top but decided that it covered her puffy nips too well, and decided to take off the bikini and find her shortest crop top. Again, she found one from last year that was cut roughly just low enough that it would cover her tits, but just barely. The well-worn thin cotton t-shirt was tight enough so that every curve and swell of her tits and their puffy nipples were outlined through the fabric,  and the small frayed edge that did not cling to her young boobs hung enticingly over a wide expanse of toned chest and tummy and could be easily lifted to give a glimpse of her young tits whenever she wanted. She also put on a pair of her only sandals with three-inch heels,  sometimes called "fuck me heels," because they made her little butt stand out, and tented out the crop top a bit more from her titties. She knew she looked like a stripper, but she didn't care. Darcy just wanted to piss off her mom. You want slutty, Darcy thought, I'll give you slutty!

She walked out of her room just as Lenny was telling Tammy he had to leave, and again Darcy gave him a little wink as she approached him as he sat in his chair. She walked upright, and Lenny could see the underside of her firm boobs under the short crop top, from his seated position. As he rose to leave, Lenny gave Darcy a little swat on her ass, that barely jiggled from the slap,  it was so tightly packed into the jeans.

Hearing the smack, Tammy looked up to see her daughter in the sleazy outfit, flaunting her tight ass, sexy little tits, smooth tummy, and narrow waist.  Darcy had a big smile as she looked at Lenny, who smiled back as he walked out the door.

"Darcy, you little whore," Tammy snapped, "you ain't' goin' out wearin' that in this park. You'll get attacked by all the dirty old fuckers who live around here."

"I don't care, mom," Darcy snapped back. "I can wear whatever I want, and I'm old enough to deal with anybody who don't like it.  Including you. So fuck off."

Darcy turned to leave, and again her mother snapped at her.

"You walk out of here wearin' that, Darcy Wilkins," said Tammy sternly, using her full name, which meant she was dead serious. "Don't you bother comin' back here. I ain't about to have a little whore livin' in my house."

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

"Fuck off!" Darcy snapped back. "You got nerve callin' me a whore."

And she strutted out of the trailer, and on to the dusty street outside.  One of her friends from school, Russ, was working on his car across the street.

When Russ spotted Darcy, he let out a little whistle.

"Hey, Darcy, what up?" said Russ. "Y'all lookin' good today, showin' off a little skin. How bout' givin' Russ a little sugar."

"Fuck off, Russ, I don't wanna get all greasy from your grubby hands," Darcy shot back. She also wasn't interested in another teen, who would grab her all over, and cum before she was even close to an orgasm. She was thinking about a full-grown man, who would pleasure her for as long as it took until she had an orgasm.

She quickly rounded the corner and headed straight for Lenny's trailer. It was an older model, and there was Lenny, just sitting on the porch, still wearing the dirty wife-beater t and a pair of loose tan shorts.

Darcy walked straight up to his trailer and up the steps, cocked a hip to the side, and stood right in front of Lenny. She knew he could look right up her little crop top, and see the barely covered tits below. She also knew that her tight jeans were just barely covering her pussy, her creamy white tummy at eye-level with Lenny.

"So, old man, you gonna get up and invite me in, or just sit there with your tongue hangin' out?" Darcy asked as she flaunted her young body in front of him.

With that, Lenny jumped up, and quickly held the door to the trailer open for young Darcy, as she strode confidently into his trailer, her little hips swaying seductively as she walked on the lifted sandals. Once inside, Darcy reached out and put her hand on the bulge on Lenny's shorts, and gave him a good squeeze.

"Mmmm," Darcy purred, "I like what I feel down there. I guess you know what to do with it, too, judging by the moans I heard comin' from my mom last night."

She pushed Lenny into a chair, and climbed on top of him, planting her lips on his, and feeling his rough beard against her smooth face.  She squirmed on top of his lap until she could feel his hardness against the crotch of her jeans.

Lenny, surprised by the aggressiveness of the teenager, quickly took advantage of his situation, putting both hands under the thin crop top and roughly massaging the firm tits and nipples underneath.

"Mmm, I love me some teen titties," said Lenny as he bent to take the first one and then the other nipple fully into his mouth, sucking on the little teen as she had never felt before.

Darcy loved the feeling of his hands and mouth on her tits and could feel her pussy beginning to cream as she ground her crotch against Lenny's boner. As Lenny's mouth focused on her tits, his hands wandered south, with one grabbing her ass, and the other slipping inside her pants, popping her snap, and finding its way to her slit. He felt the creamy secretions and knew the little tart was ready for some fucking.

"Only one thing I like better than teen titties," said Lenny, as he fondled her. "Teen pussy. Now get those little jeans off, so I can get my tongue into that creamy little slit of yours."

Darcy wasted no time, jumping up, and quickly shimmying out of the jeans, leaving the crop-top bunched up around her upper chest, where Lenny had pushed it over her boobs.

She stood slightly out of breath in front of him, wearing only the smiley panty-thong, and the bunched crop-top, and still wearing the high heel sandals. Lenny grabbed her around the waist and lifted her slightly, to lay her down over the big arm of his worn leather couch, so her legs were in the air, her back on the seat of the couch, and her pussy was elevated in front of him, the smiley face stretched lewdly across her pussy lips, her juices making the smiley face translucent, and showing the camel toe of her labia beneath.

Lenny knelt down and put his mouth over the panties, inhaling the scent of her sex, and making her moan as she felt his hot breath on her pussy.

"You ever had that little pussy eaten by a real man, Darcy?" he asked as he pulled aside the little panties, and placed his whole mouth over her pussy, sliding his tongue between the thick lips that sealed her little opening.

"Mmmmm, Oh...my...god," Darcy purred, as she felt his mouth and tongue on her pussy.

At once, she began creaming, and Lenny worked to suck up the salty, funky juice that began oozing from the hot teen. As she wriggled and squirmed under his expert tongue, Lenny had to hold her by her bony hips to keep her from getting away from his aggressive tongue, and then his probing finger. As his mouth enveloped her, and his tongue slid up and into her slit, he reached his hands up and roughly manhandled her creamy tits, evoking another moan of deep pleasure from the inexperienced teenager.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Darcy moaned, as Lenny ate her pussy, sucked her juices, and fondled her hot body. "Keep doin' that," she said.

But Lenny was ready himself, and his dick was now fully engorged and aching to be surrounded by the tight little pussy that his tongue was struggling to open. Even though he had just fucked the teen's MILF mother just hours before, Lenny's cock was more than ready to penetrate the hot little pussy that he had bent over his couch. 

"You're going to love this dick, baby", Lenny grunted, as he let his shorts fall off, and prepared to raise up and give it to her.

"Mmmm," mumbled Darcy, too overcome by the feelings flowing from her pussy to pay attention as he rubbed his manhood along the wetness of her slit, and began pressing into the tight orifice of her pussy.

"It's a good thing you got me nice and hard, baby," said Lenny as he pressed his rock hard dick into the teen, "because you got the tightest little pussy I ever felt around my dick."

"Owwwweee" Darcy yelped, as his cock entered her, and she felt its length slowly press into her tight tunnel.

Leaning over her, he put his big hands on her titties as he pressed his cock into her little cunt.

"Yowwww," yelped Darcy, as her legs left the ground, and she felt his hardness invade her.  "My god, your cock is too big!"

"Nahh," said Lenny, pulling out. "You can handle it, baby."  We just got to get you positioned properly here, so you can take the whole thing. And as he said, this, he pulled the nearly naked teen up by one arm and turned her around in front of him. Then he pushed Darcy back down, bending her over the couch arm with her little white buns in the air, and her pink pussy peaking out below. Lenny roughly massaged her cunt, slipping a finger deep inside and stroking her, and turning her pussy a redder shade of pink. Then he lifted his fingers to his nose and inhaled deeply the pungent scent of her dripping pussy.

"Awww.... give it to me old man," whimpered Darcy, "Y'all just teasin' me with your finger."

"Yeah, here you go, little girl," snarled Lenny, as he held his cock, and forced it deep into the slippery wet hole of her cunny.

"Unnnnghh," moaned Darcy, as the big cock slid in and up against the wall of her vagina, filling her completely.

Lenny began forcefully pulling out, and then slamming back inside Darcy, his body slapping against her tight ass with every stroke.

"Mmmmm," sighed Lenny, as he hammered the teen, "I love me some tight teen pussy."

And he continued slamming into Darcy, turning her pale butt cheeks pink with the pounding. After a few minutes, he felt her pussy seizing his cock in waves, and she moaned deeply beneath him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck...."Darcy panted, "I'm coming."

"Yeah, good girl, Darcy," Lenny sputtered, "I'm coming too, ungh, ungh, ungh."

Lenny threw his head back and moaned himself,  as he felt his balls contract, and he shot a warm load of cum deep into the tight teen pussy that was now spasming on his cock.

With that, Darcy tried to squirm out from under Lenny, but she was pinned in place by his manhood, buried in her pussy.

"Did you come in me, dude?" she asked out of breath, "I ain't on no birth control."

"Well, I know just what to do if you're worried about that, Darcy," said Lenny, as he began to slowly ease his still hard cock from the tight but now creamy pussy.

"If you want, I can fuck that little ass of yours. You'll like it. A lot of girls say it feels even better than bein' fucked in the pussy. Your mom loves it," he chuckled, as he watched some of his thick cum ooze slowly from her cunt lips, and slowly slide down her leg.

"I don't know," Darcy said innocently as she reached back and tried to finger the cum out of her wet pussy. "You dirty old man-- you better not get me pregnant."

"Well," replied Lenny, "I'm telling you, you can't get pregnant from an ass-fucking. It's just not possible. I better fuck  that little ass o' yours right now then!

And he pushed the girl back down on his couch and lubed up his cock with the sloppy cum and juices that were leaking from Darcy's pussy.

"Well, okay then.......yowwwwww," was all Darcy could get out, as she felt his big cock press against her sphincter, and she tried to relax enough to let him in.

"Holy fuck, that's even tighter than your little teenage pussy, girl," Lenny exclaimed. "You an ass virgin, baby?"

"Owwww," Darcy cried, "That's too big!"

Lenny continued forcing his cock into the too-tight hole, and slowly got enough in so he could begin stroking.

"You say you're not an ass virgin, eh?" Lenny grunted as he ass-fucked the teen. "I didn't think you were --flauntin' that hot ass around like a little whore this morning. You like a big dick in your ass, don't you baby?'

Darcy could barely breathe, the big cock filling her, and taking her breath away at the same time.

"Awww.....fuuuuuck," was all she could moan.

"I said tell me you like that big dick up your ass. Say it, Darcy, you little slut," Lenny growled into her ear as he bent over her, his balls slapping up against her pink pussy lips.

"I... like... it," Darcy managed to squeak out.

"You like what, girl?" Lenny breathed into her ear.

"I like a... big dick... in my ass," Darcy replied, in between gasps, as Lenny pounded into her.

"Good girl," said Lenny. And with that he came again, sending a warm shot of cum deep inside Darcy's teen ass.

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments