Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy: Don't Touch Daddy

"Kendall is determined to have Daddy's cum any way she can get it."

59
26 Comments 26
29.0k Views 29.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Change

I’ve been talking with a man on Lush for a little bit now and our chats have inspired this story. To keep his identity a secret, I’ll just call him Daddy. He’s actually a few years older than my dad and his youngest child is older than me, both facts that turn me on. We live about thirty minutes away from each other, but he’s married and he’s such a good guy that he won’t allow himself to cheat on his wife.

All that aside, we have talked a little bit about possibly meeting in person. Just doing something fun and casual because despite everything, we think alike and have a real connection beyond just the sexual tension. We’ve talked about going out for coffee or shopping, but when Daddy told me that he goes to strip clubs when he’s away on business and has even jerked off in front of a stripper before, I got an idea. And with that, our kinky story begins.

It was a chilly, foggy Wednesday morning in January. I pulled into the parking lot at the Mariott twenty minutes later than I said I’d be there. Stupid traffic. I walked into the lobby in my hoodie and jeans, nothing too erotic looking. That wasn’t the point of today. Daddy was waiting for me in a business suit. We chose this day because he had a meeting in my town and he had a few hours to kill. It was surreal finally seeing him in person after talking for so long on Lush. I went in for a hug but he stopped me, looking around to make sure nobody he knew was around. He extended a hand to shake mine.

“It’s nice to meet you.” He was so formal, I was taken aback. Maybe a hug was too much? After all, he agreed to meet under specific terms which included no touching and no kissing. I put my hand in his big, warm, somewhat rough palm and shook back. His grip was firm.

“I can’t believe we’re finally meeting,” I said. I locked onto his eyes and took him in. Daddy was in his mid-fifties, bald but with a grey goatee that was incredibly sexy. He was taller than me, another big turn on. I followed him to the elevator and we stepped inside. As the doors closed, I wanted nothing more than to mount him and share our first kiss, but that couldn’t happen. He made that very clear. He cleared his throat.

“Prove that you’re nineteen,” he told me. I reached into my purse and pulled out my driver’s license so he could see my date of birth. “Okay, and are you sure you want to do this?”

“I’ve never been more sure about anything,” I replied. The tension was so thick and I was borderline desperate to make this online romance feel more real. We got out of the elevator and he lead me to a room. It was nothing special, but we didn’t need much. I looked around at the queen bed, a desk with a rolling chair, and dresser. I walked over to the desk and grabbed the chair, sliding it to the edge of the bed.

“You sit here,” I told Daddy. He walked over and sat down. I set my purse on the nightstand and pulled out my phone, opening my music app and putting on a song called “Daddy Issues” by Demi Lovato. Kicking off my shoes, I stood on the bed and peeled off my hoodie, shaking my long brown hair as it revealed my bra, no shirt underneath. I chose a lace pink bra, my favorite one. I danced on the bed, swaying to the music, watching Daddy watch me, smiling.

Getting on all fours, I aimed my ass in Daddy’s direction and began to twerk. Sitting up, I unbuttoned my jeans and slowly peeled them off. Now daddy could see the back of the panties I wore for him, Minnie Mouse. He told me that print underwear really turned him on and he loved that I’m a Disney dork.

“Oh, Kendall,” he whispered as I humped the air, my ass jiggling through my underwear. I turned around to face him and the front of my panties featured Minnie’s bow across the top. His eyes were fixed on my crotch, but I drew them back up as I began to unhook my bra, removing it slowly. My 32c breasts stared back at him, my nipples already hard from the cold weather. “You’re so beautiful,” he complimented me as I began to rub my breasts.

I could see Daddy’s tent in his black dress pants. I crawled towards him, getting about an inch from his face. “Breathe on me,” I requested. He blew his warm, minty breath in my direction. I couldn’t kiss him, but I still wanted to breath him in. “Mmm,” I replied. I sat at the edge of the bed and spread my legs, rubbing my clit through my panties.

“Oh, baby girl,” Daddy moaned. He had confessed how much he is turned on by girls playing through their underwear and this was part of the show I had wanted to give him. I’ve never been to a strip club before, but I was under the impression that they mostly just take off their clothes and dance in laps. By the look on his face, I could tell this was new to him too. I bit my lip as I rubbed, grinding my hips in his direction.

“Give yourself a cameltoe,” he said. I used both hands to pinch the fabric and pull it between my lips. “Fuck,” he exclaimed, and as I resumed rubbing my clit, he began to rub his hard cock through his pants. I kept rubbing, occasionally sliding my finger down between my cameltoe and back up. I was getting wet, and I looked down to see if it was showing. It was and Daddy’s eyes were glued to it.

Pinching the fabric tighter, I allowed him to see that I was bald under my panties. I shaved that morning just for him. As I showed him a preview of the skin around my pussy, he undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and slid them down to reveal plaid boxers. Opening the seam, he released his thick daddy dick, the fattest one I’ve ever seen.

PenelopeSthone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeSthone

“Oh Daddy!” I moaned as I began to rub myself harder, watching as he slowly stroked his big cock. I bit my bottom lip, imagining how good it would feel to ride it. Or even suck it. But I knew if I so much as reached for it he would back away. He was adamant that he wouldn’t cheat on his wife. No touching.

I pulled my panties to the side, revealing my shiny pussy lips and touching my fingers to my clit. My moans began to build when Daddy interrupted.

“Cover up your pussy, baby girl. I want to see you cum through your panties.” I slid my panties back over my vagina and resumed rubbing my clit fast through the fabric. Moaning and grinding, I lifted my legs and rested my feet on Daddy’s thighs, watching him to see if this was okay. He didn’t object. My breathing became heavy and I began to tremble as I brought myself to orgasm, staring into Daddy’s eyes and watching them dart down to see my wet spot grow as I filled my panties with my juices.

“Shit! That’s so hot baby!” When we talked about doing this, he asked if he could cum on my panties and I said that would be hot. Standing up, Daddy jerked his hard cock fast. “Pull your panties over,” he instructed. This was different from the plan.

“Are you sure?” I asked, nervous that he was breaking his rules.

“Just do it.” He was stern, almost dominant with the way he commanded it. I peeled my panties to the side again, my wet pussy glistening as he lowered his fat head near my pussy. Not touching it, but I watched as his big fat cock got dangerously close to making him a dishonest man. His breathing was heavy through his nose and he let out a low grunt as the first blast of warm daddy cum splattered on me, just barely missing my slit and hitting my smooth skin. The next ribbon hit harder, this time right on my clit as a target, immediately dripping down my lips.

“Mmm, Daddy!” I moaned as he shot strand after strand of warm cum over my bald pink pussy. He warned me that he was a heavy cummer and he wasn’t kidding. As his last drops beaded out, I lifted my legs over my head and pulled my panties over even more to show him that it was leaking down between my cheeks onto my ass hole. When I sent him pics weeks before, he told me how much he would love to play with my ass. He sat back down, looking blissfully relaxed.

“Fuck, baby. You are so hot.”

“You are too, Daddy.” I reached between my legs, rubbing his cum around my pussy, moaning as I moved his warm seed around. I slowly pushed a finger wet with his jizz into my wet pussy.

“Oh my God, baby!” His dick was still hard as he watched me. Feeding off his continued lust, I began to finger my pussy harder, pressing a thumb against my g-spot.

“Your cum is making me cum, Daddy.” I moaned and writhed, laying down on the bed this time with my legs spread as I masturbated again for him, using his man seed as a lubricant. It didn’t take long for me to have another orgasm, releasing my juices into a puddle on the bed. I sat up and saw that Daddy was jerking off again. I slid my panties back over my pussy, trapping his first load inside.

“On your knees,” Daddy commended, pointing to the floor. I hopped off the bed and got low for him as he stood up, jerking his cock close to my face. “Don’t touch my dick, just open your slutty mouth.”

I knew he liked dirty talk, I wasn’t shocked by the insult. I opened my mouth, staring up at him. I could see his hairy stomach under his dress shirt and I wanted nothing more than to tear his shirt off, hop on his dick and ride him fast. As I envisioned that, he moaned and began pumping a second load into my mouth. It was warm, salty, very bitter. But I kept my mouth open, feeling so close to him.

“You’re such a good cum dumpster,” he told me as I closed my lips and swallowed in one big gulp, making a grimace. With his fingers, he pinched out the last drops of cum and took my hand, wiping it on my palm. “Lick it off.” I did and he smiled.

“We both came twice,” I smiled up at him. Turning around, he put his dick back in his boxers and put his pants back on.

“Thank you, Kendall. This meant a lot to me.”

“Me too. Can I please have a hug?”

"I said no touching. Take off your panties."

I stood up, peeling my cum filled panties off. I was standing naked in front of him, holding the messy panties behind me.

"Give those to me, baby girl."

"Give me a hug and you can have them." I smiled so big. Daddy stepped towards me and gave me a reluctant hug. I pressed into him, breathing him in.

"You're such a naughty girl." Reaching behind me, he grabbed my panties and smelled them. "Beautiful," he said as he wadded them up and put them in his coat's interior pocket. "I'll message you on Lush."

Leaving me alone in the room, I relaxed on the bed for a little while, breathing in the smell of cum, his minty breath lingering in the air. I eventually took a quick shower to clean Daddy's cum off my pussy and ass. I got dressed and went home, eager for the next time I'd get to talk to Daddy and hoping we could do this again soon.

 

Published 
Written by SugarTits16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments